The Perfect Mistake COMPLETE

By pab0panda

Four strangers. Two Weddings. A fated switch. A millionaire's son isn't supposed to marry a gang leader. A g... More

Description
You may kiss the groom
Did you see it coming?
Well and Alive
Knowledge
I'm by your side
Maybe it's love
Just a little longer
One step
Not Today
Good Human
Happiness
You
#13a
Unique
Notes
#15 Home is...
#16 My Name
#17 Family (Part I)
#17 Family (Part II)
#18 Our Secrets
#19 Counting Seconds
#Notes
#20 The bad boy he chooses to love
#21 Before the storm
#22 Love you to death
#23 Crash
#24 Brothers
#25 In the dark
Ouch
#26 Countdown
#27 12 O'Clock
#28 Calm After The Storm
#29 12:01
# 30 By Your Side
# 31 Three words. Eight letters.
#32 Too tired to name this chapter
Your Silence
My Promise
Blank
Treat him right or set him free
Abyss
When Spring Comes ?
β™‘ Till death do us part
β™‘ Mosaic
Epilog

#17 Family (Part III)

1K 78 39
By pab0panda

"What do you want to do, now that you are free of watchers, Kibum?" Taemin froze at the question. Was it a test? Should he ask Woobin for help? Could he trust Woobin? This might be his only chance to leave this place. His only chance to leave Minho.

This could be his last opportunity to leave this place. But his instinct warned him about Woobin. Something told him that Woobin wasn't one to trust.

"I can't think of anything spontaneously. You can decide." Taemin answered.

Woobin nodded and drove to the Seoul Tower. Despite the time they both could still enter the building thanks to Woobin's contact and they watch the fireworks from there. They drank champagne to the new year. Woobin was so exceptionally charming, for a moment Taemin forgot that this man next to him was one of Korea's most dangerous men.

As they headed back to their car, Taemin felt dizzy. With every step, it became harder to move his legs. Right before the car, Taemin lost consciousness. Woobin, however, easily managed to catch Taemin before the younger fell to the ground. Putting Taemin in the car, Woobin drove to a hotel where he had already booked a room.

Woobin laid Taemin, still sleeping, carefully on the bed. He stroked Taemin's hair and thought of how different he had imagined Kim Kibum to be. Woobin hadn't expected Kibum to be the way he was.

"I'm sorry for getting you into this."

Woobin whispered before unbuttoning Taemin's shirt. Next, he took a photo of the younger.

"It was surprisingly easy to drug him. Didn't you warn him about me? "

Woobin sent the message with the picture he just took to Minho and within seconds a call from his half-brother came in.

"Hello, Brother, you are disturbing right now. I'm busy." Woobin provoked.

"You sick psycho, don't you dare to lay a finger on him." Minho threatened over the phone. Woobin could hear the anger in his brother's voice clearly.

"You sound worried for someone who doesn't care about Kibum. Don't worry, I'll let him go back to you... When I'm done. " Woobin teased even more.

"I'll kill you with my own hands."

"If you're so worried, then you should come here." Woobin challenged his brother.

"Where are you, you disgusting bastard?"

"I would hurry, if I were you. For Kibum's sake." Woobin added and hung up.

Taemin woke up with a pounding headache. Like someone just smashed his head.

"What happened?" Taemin asked as he struggled to sit up.

"You probably drank a little too much. You fell asleep on the way back. Don't you remember? "Woobin lied.

"No, somehow I can't remember anything."

"Here, drink some water. You'll feel better." Woobin handed Taemin a cup of water.

"Where's my shirt?" Taemin blushed as he noticed himself being half nacked.

"You vomited. I had to take off your shirt."

"Really? How embarrassing. I am so sorry." Taemin asked in distrust.

"Don't worry. The hotel staff got a new shirt for you. It's on the chair." Woobin pointed to a grocery bag.

"Thanks ... Woobin, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why are we in a hotel?" Taemin asked confused.

"We are waiting." Woobin smirked.

"Waiting? For what?"

"For whom," Woobin corrected. "A certain person who is not aware of his feelings."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." Taemin played dumb even though he knew very well whom Woobin was talking about.

"Do you remember what I told you last time?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you, jealousy is the best way to win a man's heart. Men like Minho are alpha leaders. They feel a strong need to protect their territory and all it includes. But there is something that is even stronger than the need to dominate everything." Taemin listened attentively to the older and wondered at Woobin's excellent knowledge of human nature.

"And what is that?"

"His protector's instinct." Woobin answered.

"What have you done?" Taemin assumed the worst to happen. As soon as he asked his question, Minho stormed into the room. Minho's eyes were like fire and his upper body leaned forward. His hands formed fists. He was ready to strike.

"That was fast. I'm impressed" Woobin commented.

"You bastard." Minho exclaimed.

"You found us sooner than I thought, brother. Worried much? "Woobin joked.

"What's going on?" Taemin asked in confusion.

"You know, I told Minho you were in danger and look how fast he came to protect you." Woobin explained.

"I'll kill you," Minho rushed to Woobin and grabbed him by the neck.

"Calm down, little brother. I didn't do anything to him." Woobin gasped.

"And why is he half naked?" Minho squeezed tighter, yet Woobin only smirked. It was quite a fight, but Woobin made it to free himself.

Realizing the tension, Taemin tried to stop the Choi brothers. However, as soon as he stood up, his head began to spin again, and he lost his balance. Having no control about his body, he knew he was going to hit the floor in seconds. What he didn't expect was Minho who rushed like a flash to catch him.

"What did you do to him?" Minho asked again. His voice was still full of anger.

"I'm fine, Minho" Taemin replied even though the room was still spinning in his head.

"Damn it, brother. Why don't you just admit that you have feelings for Kibum?"

"Woobin," exclaimed Taemin.

"Well look at him. Look how much he cares about you. Don't you realize how worried he was. He wouldn't be if you weren't important to him." Woobin argued.

"You two should talk about your feelings. My job here is done." Woobin grabbed his jacket and left the hotel room.

At that moment Minho realized that Woobin had bluffed. Indeed, he was mad, but he was even more relieved.

"Did he do anything to you?" Minho asked as he laid Taemin on the bed.

"No, I'm fine. I just drank too much... I guess," Taemin replied, turning his back so he didn't have to face Minho.

"I'll sleep here tonight. You can go home. Thank you for coming, even though I don't know why. Since you surely weren't worried about me." Taemin added.

"You think I didn't worry when my brother kidnapped you? We're married for god's sake. I have the responsibility for you." Minho raised his voice. Taemin felt another pressure building up in his chest. "Responsibility" sounded cold and impersonal... exactly what this marriage had been.

"I mean, of course I care about you. Your father... My father could kill me, if something happened to you." Minho searched for an explanation and before he knew what to say, he ended up with the lamest excuse.

As Taemin didn't react, Minho tried again. "Let's go home... Kibum, are you listening?"

And once again silence filled the room.

"Fuck, Kibum. I'm talking to you." Minho said while his hands grabbed Taemin's shoulders, turning the younger to face him by force.

"What do you think you're doing," Taemin called out as he felt the pain on his shoulders. He did his best to free himself, but Minho was stronger. Taemin was pinned to the bed without any chance to escape.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" Minho asked again while he bent over. It took Taemin a few second to catch his breath before answering.
"I did. It's flattering to know you care about me because our fathers would kill you. Lucky me." Taemin answered with sarcasm.

"No, you're misunderstanding me."

"I got it, ok? Our marriage is just business to you. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean nothing to you. I got it." Taemin said while fighting against the tears that are threatened to fall every second. His lower lip trembled.

"When did I ever say that?" Minho exclaimed.

"You didn't have to. That's what you showed me the last days. First you kissed me. Then you ignored me. How am I supposed to take that?" Taemin now said through his sobbing. He felt ashamed that Minho could see his face. What was more pathetic than your crush watching you crying over him?

Maybe his words or his crying distracted Minho for a second. Minho's grips loosened a bit and Taemin mobilized all his strength to push Minho away. For one second or two he was free, but the next moment Minho grabbed him again. This time by his neck as Minho pulled him for a rough kiss.

Next thing he knew he slapped Minho so hard that his hand hurt. As he realized his action, he expected Minho to exploded. Yet, the older was calm.

"Ok, I deserved it." He said.

"What the hell are you doing?" Taemin asked in confusion.

"I'm not good with words, ok? I mean I'm trying to tell you I care a lot about you. Not because I have to but because ..." Minho paused.

"I like you, ok?" Minho confessed.

"Is it true?" Taemin needed to confirm what he just heard. He wasn't that drunk, was he?

"Of course, it's true" Minho replied without thinking twice as he leaned in for another kiss, hoping he wouldn't gain one more slap this time. To his relief, his wish was granted. Yet, when Minho took off his shirt, Taemin hesitated.

"You're not gonna regret this tomorrow, are you?"

"Of course, not," Minho confirmed.

At that moment they both didn't know they just got themselves into the biggest trouble in their lives.

---

Well we gotta stop here, so this chapter/story doesn't need to get rated hahaha.
​​​​​​​But you know what 2Min are doing? Don't you Muahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1.7K 58
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ πŸ”ž ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᡃᡐᡃ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ In the night scene he is known. Neither girls nor boys are safe from him, they succumb to his charm and sex a...
169K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
36.5K 1.3K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...
10.7K 221 11
Chan watched with shock as Minho just kissed hyunjin infront of him. "That's it. I don't love you. I'm getting married with hyunjin!" "Min please don...