NCT Imagines

By stan_kpop_boys

imagines for my favorite kpop boys. fluff smut angst More

NCT imagines
**Jealous (Jeno)**
NCTAtl.
*New Student (Jisung)*
*Beach (Chenle)*

*Sick (Doyoung)*

336 6 2
By stan_kpop_boys

*Fluff*

When I woke up in the morning, my throat was a bit scratchy. Of course I didn't think anything of and continued my day like I normally would. I started getting ready for the date me and my boyfriend Doyoung had planned. We haven't been dating long, just about three months. I really wanted to go on this date because we barely get to see each other with how busy he is.

I pulled out an outfit for the day. Nothing to much, just casually clothes. I took a shower and got ready.

Girls outfit/makeup

Boys outfit

By the time I was I was done, Doyoung sent me a message.

Bunny

Hey. Are you about ready.

Angel

Yeah. Just got finished.

Bunny

I'm on my way then. See you in a bit.

______________________________________________________________________________

After about an hour Doyoung messages again.

Bunny

Come outside.

Angel

But Why?

Bunny

It's a surprise.

With that I went outside, the first thing I see is a huge bear with some flowers in its hand, and a balloon tied to its wrist.

"Happy three month anniversary." Doyoung says moving the bear so I can see him.

"Happy three months Doyoung" I say taking the bear from him and going to set it down in side.

I put the bear down on he couch my apartment, and head back to the door where I left Doyoung. As go back out I can finally see all of him. His outfit is casual as well which gives me relief because that means nothing fancy.

"You ready for our date today?"

Doyoung asks putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Definitely."

"Then lets go"

______________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you are okay. If not I can take you back home" Doyoung asks me while we are shopping in clothing store.

"Yes I am fine. I'm pretty sure its just a cough because of the dust" I reply back to him because I don't want the date to end but really I don't feel to good.

I starting with just a slight cough at the coffee shop we went to first, but now it seems like I can't stop cough. I am also feeling a little bit hot but it might just be the heat in the place.

Doyoung and I shopped at some other stores before we decided to get something to eat. We went to this nice, small restaurant. I didn't feel like I could eat anything so I didn't order nothing. Doyoung got some chicken and kimchi. We talked while he but just a little bit.

After he got done eating and payed he led me to his car. I got in of course. We stopped by a store. I stayed in the car because he told me too. He came back with a a bag of stuff.

"What is that?" I ask while pointed at the bag.

"Its medicine. I don't know whats wrong with you so I got something for everything." Doyoung says putting his sit belt on and starting the car.

"I am fine Doyoung."

"No you are not. You have been coughing all day, you didn't eat, and your face is blushed. So I bet you are running a fever. So I am taking you home and taking care of you until you are better."

I didn't even say anything back because I have never seen this side of Doyoung, and I wanted to see more.

______________________________________________________________________________

"i think this one will be the best one" Doyoung says to himself while reading the medicine.

He opens it and hands it to me, with a glass of water to take it with. Honestly this side of Doyoung was becoming my favorite side.

"Now just get some rest. If you need anything I am right here."

I didn't say anything just nodded my head slowly and watched him sit down in the chair next to my bed. The more I think about it, its the first time Doyoung has stepped into my apartment. He would always meet me at the door and wait for me outside. While I am thinking about this I can start to feel myself slowly falling asleep.
____________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to the noise of a camera going off.

"sorry did I wake you. I just wanted a picture so I can show the guys how I took care of you today." Doyoung says putting his phone in his back pocket.

I just shook my head and laughed.

"Are you feeling any better now." Doyoung says putting his hand on my forehead.

"Yeah. I feel a lot better honestly." I say sitting up in my bed

"well I don't think you are running a fever anymore." Doyoung says removing his hand from my forehead down to my cheek.

"Doyoung. I don't think it's a good id-"

I get cut off by Doyoung smashing his lips into mine. It was a gentle, passionate, and quick kiss.

"Just a kiss, that I have been waiting all day for" Doyoung says as he sits back in the chair.

"Yeah but what if you get sick now"

"then you take care of me. Now go back to sleep and get some more rest."

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I wake up, Doyoung is not in the chair. I decided to check my phone to see if he left any messages which of course he did.

Bunny

Sorry I can't be there when you wake up.

Taeyong needed me back at work.

I hope you feel better when you wake up.

I am free all next weekend. So we can spend it all together.

I love you.

Angel

I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
984K 41.8K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
8.4K 418 62
Coming back from China wasn't a bad choice
2K 45 20
"𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐" 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟤𝟥ʳᵈ 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙 ; 𝟣𝟫ᵗʰ 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮...