Death Eater or Angel?

By Patroniee

Hey, I am the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Severus Snape, and this is my stories of how I lived with t... More

Death Eater or Angel?
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

68 6 2
By Patroniee

As the sunlight fell on my eyes through the window, I could feel the warmth of thelatesummer morning. The most special moment in my life.. I would go to a school.. A wizarding school.

I opened my eyes and got out of my bed excitedly, putting on my best looking Muggle sweater and jeans. I went down to the bar for some breakfast. When i was eating it in silence, the big man, Hagrid,  walked in.

"Mornin' kid" he greeted me. "Yer ready to go?"

I looked at him and nodded happily. Of course I was ready to go! I ran upstairs to get my trunk out of my room, thanked Tom the bar keeperI had been allowed to stay her for so long, and then walked back to Hagrid.

We walked outside and I saw his big motorcycle again,  he helped my climb in and once again reminded me to hold on tight. As I did so, we flew up to the air, it wasn't a long ride till King's Cross station as we were already in London.

Once arrived,  i got a carriage for my trunk and walked to the platforms, looking in my letter once again at which platform the train would leave. Platform 9 3/4.  Looked around, but only saw platform 9 and 10, a brick wall in between them.

"Ehm Hagrid.. This says-.." I looked to the  spot he had stood before, but he had disappeared. 'Oh great..' I thought. 'Then how am Isupposed to get there?' I looked around once again, and then I saw a large group of red haired people walk to the brickwall between platforms 9 and 10. Maybe I could ask them?

"Fred! Stop scaring off your sister!" I could hear the woman yell to one of her sons. I walked up to them, my letter still in my hand and greeted the woman. "Hello madam, may I ask you something?" She looked at me motherly "of course, my dear, what's it?"

I held out my letter "I was wondering if you knew where platform-.." she smiled "where platform 9 3/4 is? Yes, come with me, we stopped, she pointed at the wall, just run to that wall, no stopping, you will vanish through it, then you are at platform 9 3/4. Fred! Show this girl how to do it.." The boy she just had yelled at turned around and waved, then getting his carriage, he ran to the wall and I thought he was going to bump into it, but the carriage and him vanished through the wall.

"Alright Arthur, you can go too now, I will come with Ginny after you. The man named Arthur also ran up to the wall and vanished. Then she turned to me again, alright, it's your turn. Just run up to the wall, no stopping and you will vanish alright. I swallowed and looked at the wall once again, I grabbed my carriage and pulled it before me, running up to the wall, just when I thought I would bump straight into it, I appeared on the other side of the wall, I sign above me saying 'Platform 9 3/4'

I turned around and saw the woman and the girl had also appeared on this side now. I thanked the woman and looked aroud. Everywhere stood parents, saying goodbye to their children who would go to Hogwarts now. Then I walked off to the train and got in to find myself an empty compartment. I sat down and looked out of the window. Everywhere seeing parents kiss their children goodbye and children waving to them as they attended the train.

I sat there for a while, alone, when a bushy haired girl entered the compartment. "Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost his.. " she sighed at what she said. I shook my head "no.. I haven't seen one.." she wanted to turn around again, but she stopped. "By the way.. I am Hermione.. Hermione Granger" I examined her, she looked smart. "I am Patronus.. Patronus Lestrange.. pleasure to meet you" she nodded, turned around and walked to the next compartment.

After an hour or so, I had been reading, a boy walked in, his hair blonde and he had a pale skin. He sat down in front of me "I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And you are?" I looked at him, "I am Patronus.. " He kept staring at me "and your surname?" I chuckled. "Lestrange.. Patronus Lestrange" He examined  me until he finally spoke "you're lying.. there's only one witch named Lestrange, and she doesn't have a daughter.. I don't like lying.. " He came closer to me, pointing his wand to my chest. "You're a mudblood,  aren't you? Telling lies to let people think you are one of us.. " his voice sounded angry, but I wasn'tscared, something about him didn't make me scared.. not that I had ever been scared..

"No Malfoy.. I ain't a mudblood.. let's wait for the sorting, then you will find out that I was right.. and you, were not.. " I spit to him. He raised his wand again, he seemed really angry now. "You can't do magic outside of Hogwarts, Malfoy.. " He lowered his wand and shrugged. "My father will hear about this.. " and he walked out of the compartment angrily, not ever coming back during the journey.

As it was already far past lunch, I decided to change to my uniform, to be ready in time before we arrived at school. Near the end of the train ride, a black haired girl walked into the compartment, looking a little angry. "Hello there" I greeted her. "Hi.." she looked around and sighed before sitting down opposite to me. She looked at me, "I'm Pansy.. Pansy Parkinson. And you are??"

Oh.. There we go again, was what Ithought. But this time something diffrent happened, this girl reacted almost opposite of the boy that had been here before. "I'm Patronus, Patronus Lestrange.." Ilooked very confident while saying it, awaiting her reaction. She gasped "are you.. are you the.. The daughter of.. Bellatrix Lestrange??" I nodded, "yea.. that's me.." She looked at me, amazed, "But.. then.. how.. WHOA.. nice to meet you.. but.. wait.. I didn't even know shehad a daughter?" I sighed "no one knew.. I've been hidden.." she nodded, "Oh.. I'm sorry.. well you must be in Slytherin then, that would be great!"

"Mhm yea.. "

The rest of the train ride we kept talking about school and several otherstuff. I had the feeling I had made a friend.. When theHogwarts express finally stopped, the big man stood outside of the train, yelling "Firs' years this way! Firs' years over here!" Hagrid's big hairy face beamed over the sea of heads. "C'mon, follow me.. any more firs' years?"

Slipping and stumbling we followed him over what seemed to be a steep, narrow path. Nobody spoke much, it was so dark on each sides of the paths,  I was sure there must have been standing thick trees. "Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec," Hagrid said over his shoulder, "jus' round this corner here." There was a loud 'Ooohhhh' coming out of the other student's mouths.

The narrow path had opened suddenly on the edge of a great black lake. There were several boats to be seen in the lake. "No more than four in a boat!" Hagrid called. I was followed into my boat by the same boy and girlI had met on the train. "Everyone in?" Hagrid asked, who had a boat for himself. "Alright then.. FORWARD! " the boats slowly started sailing over the water,  to the other side of the lake.

We were carried along a dark tunnel, which seemed to be right under the castle, until we reached a kind of underground harbor. Here we climbed out on the cold, wet pebble stones and rocks. We clambered up a passageway in the rocks after Hagrid's lamp, coming out on smooth, damp grass, in the shadows of the castle. We climbed up a flight of stone steps and crowded around a huge oak front door. "Everyone here?" Hagrid raised a big fist and knocked three times on the door..

The door swung open at once, a tall, grey haired witch in green robes stood there. "The firs' years, professor McGonagall, " Hagrid said. She nodded, "Thank you Hagrid, I will take them from here.. " she pulled the door wide open. We followed professor McGonagall across the flagged stone floor. She showed us to a small empty chamber in the hall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts.. " she told us, looking everyone in the eyes. "The start - of - term banquet will start soon, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall,  you will be sorted into your houses.. The sorting ceremony is very important, because while you are here, you will have classes with your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room."

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff,  Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each house has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn you house points, while any rule-breaking will let you lose them. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a great honour to whichever house becomes yours.."

"I assume the sorting will start in a few minutes.. If you will all wait here until I come back to lead you into the great hall.." she then turned around and walked out of the little chamber. All the students around me started talking again and not very much later the professor returned. "Alright, students, the sorting can begin. Please line up in a row and walk after me into the Great Hall." She turned around and walked out of the small chamber.

We walked after her, the moment we entered the Great Hall, we saw 4 large tables, each full with students sitting on both sides. The students all looked at us, clapping. We lined up in front of the tables, as professor McGonagall had told us to do, she put down a small chair in front of us and placed a very old and dusty hat upon it. She then grabbed a long piece of parchment.

She began reading "Welcome students, to another year at Hogwarts, before the year can start, new students shall of course be sorted into one of the four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Now let the sorting begin!" There was a loud applause, all students were clapping and all eyes were focused on us, the new first years. As the applause faded away, the hat woke up, a mouth formed and it started singing

'Oh you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see.

I'll eat myself,

If you can find a smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers back,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts sorting hat

And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The sorting hat can't see,

So try me on and I'll tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patientHufflepuffs are true

And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make your real friends,

Those cunning folk use any means

To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!

And don't get in a flap!

You're in safe hands (though I have none)

For I'm a thinking cap!'

The whole hall had burst into applause I remembered, shortly after, it went deadly silent again though, Mc Gonagall had started to call names from her list, I was one of the last. "Longbottom, Neville!" A clumsy looking boy sat himself down on the chair, pulling the head on his head. It immediately called "Gryffindor!" And the whole table on the far right of the Great Hall started clapping.

"LeStrange, Patronus!" Mc Gonagall called out loud, I could hear gasps and whispers in the hall, all eyes focused on me, I walked to the chair, sat upon it and put on the hat, it was so big it had slept over my ears. It had to think long, whispering all considering in my head, not being able to choose what house I really belonged in..

'You have a clever witty mind, so perhaps feel home at Ravenclaw, but you're a daring one, so better be a gryffindor, hmm hmmm very ambitious, you will do good in Slytherin too.. hmm hmm difficult.. difficult.. very difficult..' I could feel the tension in the hall as it took the hat so long to decide, finally it had decided.

'Eager to learn and daring, but ambitious as mum and dad.. you'll fit best in "SLYTHERIN!" ' the hat called it out loud and all the Slytherins at the table clapped out loud, some even yelling "we have the new Bellatrix! "

After me it was the turn of the pale Blonde - haired boy I met in the train. "Malfoy, Draco!" The professor called, the boy sat down and grinned as he pulled the Hat on his head. Just as it touched his head, it called out loud. "Slytherin!" My whole table clapped and he sat down opposite to me. I looked at him, grinning, mouthing a 'told you I wasn't lying' he looked angry, I could see he wanted to say something back, but at that moment the headmaster had stood up to start the feast..

Thinking back made me realise that, that had been the start of my dangerous, busy dark life, always trying to survive, to do as told, to make sure not to make any faults or miss any flaws in plans, it had been difficult sometimes, but I didnt know otherwise.. I had grown old this way..

As I sat on the couching thinking it all over, I heard a sound come from the bedroom, I turned around and saw my twin stand right before me "I.. I couldn't sleep no more Patpat... im scared.. are you angry?" I looked at her, noticing the terror engraved upon her face "no.. no, Luna dear.. of course not.. come sit down.. you want to have some tea to calm down?"

She nodded so I started making some hot tea for the both of us, not quite knowing yet all things that would happen that night..

————————————

Cliffhanger ;)

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

For the sorting hats song, all rights of course belong to great author of Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling!!

What do you think that will happen? I would like to see your thoughts, so please comment, vote and fan!!

Thanks as always..

Luv ya all,

Patroniee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
1.6M 53.2K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
272K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...