Blood and Steel (Springtrap x...

By KillersLikeCandy

(x reader story) A childhood dream has come to life. A magical experience and opportunity to work at the ever... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Promise to Stay
Chapter 2 Not as I Remembered
Chapter 3 Nancy Drew
Chapter 4 I like Games
Chapter 5 Wakey Wakey
Chapter 6 Old Wounds, New Scars
Chapter 7 Who are You?
Chapter 8 Scooby Snacks
Chapter 9 We're all Monster's Here
Chapter 10 Let me in
Chapter 11 Brick by Boring Brick
Where to Go From Here?

Easter Special!

1.9K 61 7
By KillersLikeCandy

Aye! This is not canon to the story. I know some of you may not celebrate Easter and if you'd prefer to skip this chapter, don't worry. Again, it's not canon to the story and you don't need to read this to understand future chapters. Just an Easter one shot that's meant to be cute and fun. A special addition to my weekly updates. I hope you all enjoy this little read and have a great Easter weekend!

~Mare

----------------

I'm on dayshift. I've been working at this pizzeria for nearly a year now and the excitement glowing in a child's eyes when they see Freddy on stage still never gets old. Currently, I've been stationed at the arts and crafts area. This is where kids have made plate pals and cute little drawings of their favorite characters. We sometimes hang the best ones on the walls for everyone else to see. But today is Easter and there's cute little rabbits, eggs, and baby chick coloring pages laying around. We have an egg dying stand and you can even make rabbit ears if you wanted. It's too bad the animatronics are no longer allowed to walk around unattended anymore or else it'd be especially cool to have Chica or Bonnie helping the kiddos create something.

Instead, I sit in a seat next to a little red haired boy. His hair is especially curly and his tiny cheeks are peppered with freckles. "Look! It's Foxy on the egg!" He holds his coloring page up to me to reveal a funky looking Foxy inside one of the pre-drawn eggs. I can't help but giggle.

"Do you want to show him what you drew. I think Foxy will appreciate it."

"Not yet, it's not finished."

"Alright, alright. Let me know when you're ready and we'll go show off your picture." I smile genuinely, then leave my seat. It's true, I may not be a huge fan of kids, but they have their moments. I cannot deny that.

Now, I stand by the headband making kits. I already have a nice headband. They have springs on top with little golden rabbits on the ends of the springs. That way every time I move, they bounce around on my head. I bought these at the store a couple days back, I just couldn't say no. Sherry, one of the waitresses, steps beside me and tugs at one of the rabbits so that it swings back and forth. "You already have one of those, why are you making more, (y/n)?" She's smirking, one hand on her hip.

"It's for the kids. Extras in case they can't make their own." That's a lie of course. This is a special headband that I'm saving for someone else, but I can't tell her that. Sherry seems to buy my act and rests a hand on my shoulder while I work on my project. A new swarm of kids crowd around this art station, fighting for the supplies we have laid out. The anxiety of being in the middle of so many young people scares Sherry back to the kitchen. There's only adults in there.

It's a good thing I've just about finished my piece. It has two rabbit ears attached with a fine velvet fabric layer encasing the artificial appendages. They only had purple velvet left, so hopefully that's okay- The inner ears have gold sparkles and sequins. It looks good for what the pizzeria had! Proud of my creation, I side step to the egg dying stand. Here I make four adorable eggs, one with each animal representing the different animatronics. Neat, yet simple designs are traced into the eggs before I dip them in their dyes. They'll have to dry, but it doesn't take longer than two minutes maybe.

"Hey, (y/n)! We've got a carrot cake and extra snacks in the back. It's first come, first serve." That would be Todd. He's always looking out for me and heck yeah, free cake? Why am I even still standing here? Grabbing my eggs and prized headband, I head into the break room where I find my fellow coworkers gathered around a table, plates in hand.

Josh immediately finds me and points to the items I've created. "Dude, why all the eggs and stuff? Aren't those for the kids?"

"Mhmm, I told ya she was up to no good, boys. But no one believes little ol' me." I didn't even notice Sherry. There she is touching up her golden locks in a little mirror she set up in the break room. It was against boss' rules, but he never comes in here to notice anyways.

"Yeah, bro." I shake my head all sassy like right back at his pointed finger. "They might be. Now I want my cake."

Todd is already slicing a piece for me. "Already on it, sweetheart. Calm yourself. You're not you when you're hungry."

"Pfft, whatever. Don't tell me what I know." I can't help but laugh. These three are my pals. Having to work with them all the time has really brought us together these past few months. I'm just lucky none of them turned out to be jerks.

Our shifts continue on like this for many more hours, but I plan on staying a little longer tonight as I usually do. It's Easter and I want to celebrate it with my favorite animatronics. All five. I sit on top of one of the party tables with a little Easter basket at my side. The colored eggs I made are resting inside and the headband is in my hand. At last, the watch on my wrist reads midnight, but I don't need a clock to tell when the kids are awake.

"(Y/n)! You waited for us tonight!" Chica hurries off the stage, hardly noticing the rabbits on my head.

Foxy approaches on my left. He, of course, notices immediately. "I thought you didn't have a favorite kid. Are they little Bonnies or Springtraps?" His hook pokes at the mini animals bouncing on springs. They rock under his contact.

"No no, I just picked them because they were cute. Look, I made you guys some Easter eggs! There's still some left over crafts if you guys want to celebrate Easter with me." I flash a bright smile at the two, Bonnie and Freddy make their way over as well.

Chica claps her hands together and Bonnie's ears perk up. They are definitely the most childish out of the four and would certainly appreciate this more than Freddy and Foxy might. Freddy picks at the basket and finds his egg with a little bear cub on it. This one has a tiny top hat resting on the egg. I managed to glue it on before a kid snagged it. "Crafts you say... Where might we find these said 'crafts?'"

I snicker and point to the eastern hallway near the gift shop where I originally found my favorite little Bonnie plush. Freddy's crew stalks towards the stations. Tomorrow morning, we'll have to put them up before the day officially starts, but for now, let them play and feel like kids again. I'm still sitting on the table, my head turned so I can watch them leave them room. In that time, I pick up a new set of feet making their way to my spot. With a smile on my face, I turn back to greet him.

"(Y/n)."

"Hey, Springtrap." I beckon him to me, not that he wasn't already walking this way. "Look, I made you something. Lean down so I can reach, please." The golden rabbit skeptically stares at the object in my hands.

He recoils slightly once he realizes I want to put the rabbit ears on his head. "You're not going to make me wear a sparkly headband, are you? (Y/n), please." He shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Oh, come on, Springs! Look, I'm wearing rabbits on my head. They look like you! I made this one for you, pleeeeeeeeeease!" Puppy eyes are out tonight. I even tilt my head for extra magic. This... actually proves very effective on him. Springtrap groans outwardly, then leans down. At this gesture, I bestow upon him, thy bunny ears! "I hope you like purple because that's all they had left."

"I like purple, yes. I just didn't expect to have four ears." He's standing straight again. His right arm outstretches to boop the soft bunnies on my head. "It's cute." Silence. "Where did everyone else go?"

"Mmm, they went to dye some eggs and color. I should check on them- Wouldn't want that dye getting on their fur, haha. I wouldn't hear the end of it." I slip off the table. I know Springs is going to follow behind me. The thought is only confirmed when I hear his footsteps matching my pace so that he remains beside me the whole way to the other animatronics. When we reach the others, Bonnie and Foxy are arguing (unsurprisingly).

"Don't you hurt my rabbit! He's mine!" Bonnie is holding a chocolate rabbit in gold foil wrapping. Foxy is hovering over him and trying to snatch the treat.

"Yar! I got him first, he's mine to do whatever I please!"

Freddy is trying to calm the two and bring peace. Poor guy is probably the wisest and most mature out of all of them. He can't seem to keep order though. Meanwhile, Chica is too busy carefully using one of those metal egg holding things to lay an egg in the orange dye. It's total chaos. "(Y/n), please help me-" Freddy is pleading for assistance while his friends fight over some chocolate. They can't even eat it!

Before I can step in, the two struggle so hard for possession of the item that they crush it. Both the fox and the rabbit pause and stare at the destruction they caused. All of us, even Chica turns around to witness the accident, the death of a chocolate friend. It's Springtrap's laughter that pulls us out of our trance. At least he doesn't have anything rude or snarky to say like he usually does.

"Look at what you've done, Bonnie. It's all yer fault! I found him first and ye broke the lad."

"You were going to break him anyways! I was just trying to protect him!"

"Guys, guys!" I step in, my hands outstretched to keep them apart. The robots turn away from one another and cross their arms stubbornly. Ugh... kids. Remember how I said I didn't like kids much? "Look, it was an accident. Bonnie, that was Foxy's. You shouldn't have taken it from him in the first place. Foxy, you shouldn't be so mean. You guys are friends, practically brothers by this point. Come one, let me see you guys hug it out."

Foxy whirls around to face me and shakes his head. "There's no way!" Bonnie is already turned back around, his arms are out and awaiting a hug. "No. Way."

"Come on, Foxy, I said you need to hug it out. You guys love each other, don't be mad or fight." Chica is laughing with Freddy, the two are back to dying eggs. A few came out really well. But anyways, after a few more stubborn moments, the fox finally hugs Bonnie. Remember how I also said kids have their moments? Yeah, this is what I meant. They can actually be cute sometimes. Someone's hand rests on my shoulder. When I look back, I can see it's just Springs. Now that everyone's settled down, we can relax again. "There's more chocolate bunnies. I'll fetch them in a second. Thank you guys for working it out."

Foxy and bonnie mutter amongst themselves and Chica finishes her project. "A happy family."

Yes, happy Easter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.3K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
929 47 18
Have you ever heard of Freddy Fazbear's pizza? It's a pizzeria. The children love the animatronics. Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Mangle, and P...
48.4K 1.6K 20
The year 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza...
1.2K 26 3
In the year 2000, a desperate young man takes a job at an infamous, long-abandoned pizzeria with a dark past, bringing his sisters along. As they unc...