𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 | 𝐎...

Par naoyamifumi

(HostxMale!OC) ~•~ Just when the host club thought they were doing smoothly, they found out that their guests... Plus

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Fiancé |OHSHC|

Another A/N

10.1K 83 6
Par naoyamifumi

So yeah.

Look who's back ohohoho. I'm really sorry for making you guys wait for a really REALLY long time omg. I just decided to use Wattpad again after a long time. School is over so I have a lot of time for writing. But I'm really annoyed by myself puweh. Don't get mad at me ;; but when I was spending ALL my time in studies I forgot my ideas on this story ;^; (so stupid, ikr? Haha.)

But since it's summer vacation, I can spend my time remembering and creating new ideas for this story! I'm currently working on Chapter 3.

Also, I was really surprised seeing that this story is over 4k views! Omg thank you so much for the support ;; It makes me happy that a lot of you likes this story :)) It gained me lot of motivation to write!

Thank you so much for reading!

~•~

This is not related but...

Do you know what happened to the author "ShilohChoice"? ;^; She's one of my faves! Her account and stories suddenly disappeared.. I was really a fan of her writing and books! She was the author of "The Disciplined Type" and "The Host Club's Accountant". I really liked both of these stories... If anyone knew what happened, please tell me! :((

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.