At My Brother's Wedding

delmonreina द्वारा

Completed✔️! #3 in Romance on 13/3/20! #4 in Crush on 7/3/22 Pratvik❤ Shakshi ! Shakshi. A beautiful, lovely... अधिक

Reader's Note
One - Shakshi
Two - Coffee Shop
Three - Meeting the Professor
Four - Sparkles
Five - Team work
Six - 'Not a date' Date
Seven - She's my what?
Eight - Mr.Possessive
Nine - You have to love me!
Ten - For now, Not forever!
Eleven - A new beginning
Twelve - Future Chairman
Fourteen - Nice start!
Fifteen - Love?
Sixteen - Beautiful
Seventeen - Party tonight
Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal
Nineteen - Kiss and Slap
Twenty - The accident
Twenty one - Trust
Twenty two - Her Heart breaker!
Twenty three - Bad day ends good
Twenty four - I love you!
Twenty five - I hate you!
Twenty Six - Va-rica
Twenty Seven - Aftermath!
Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!
Twenty Nine - Effect
Thirty - Heated up!
Thirty One - Bad girl?
Thirty Two - Haldi
Thirty Three - Mehandi
Thirty Four - Sangeeth
Thirty Five - The Wedding
Thirty Six - My Pratvik
Epilogue

Thirteen - Stay away from her!

19.6K 797 79
delmonreina द्वारा

Pratvik's Pov

I was just starring her, confused. She made her way in to my cabin without waiting for my permission. What had gotten into these girls nowadays?

"Sir, I need to talk to you."

"About?" I questioned even though I knew what she is upto.

"You and Shakshi. Sir."

"There is nothing to talk about. Leave. Now."

"Do I have to leave, sir, even after I say that Shakshi likes you too?"

"What???" actually I screamed it out loud.

"She likes me already?" I giggled like a fool. Oh no! Not infront of her atleast.

She was little bit shocked. As she always knew me as a strict officer. Control yourself! I ignored her and continued.

"But, but she doesn't act that way?" I frowned.

"Sir, It's all because of you. Actually even I didn't like you first."

"Who cares about that?" I sound irritated and turned my head away from her.

"Sorry sir! You are just so dominating."

"If you gonna talk about my personality and nothing related to Shakshi, Out!" I pointed towards the door.

"I came here for my friend sir! I can't simply sit and see her cry anymore!" her words show so much concern on her.

"Crying? Why is she crying?" I hate it when she cry!

"Sir, I knew you like her! But you should know something about her!"

I signaled her to take a seat and positioned myself like an obedient boy ready to take up my lesson. Seriously, Love makes you do everything once you never ever imagined!

So what? It's related to my girl. And I have no plans to leave her as if she asked me to. I want you all my life, dear! I will work for that!

She continued.

"Shakshi is not like other girls, sir. She had so many mental traumas in her past. She looks strong but she was already broken, sir!"

"Broken? What?"

"I knew you care for her thats why I'm saying you all these, sir. Please don't cheat her. If Shakshi is one of your time pass, just leave her, sir!"

"What? No! No, no, no!!!" I shouted.

She flinched.

"Look Arica! I might had behaved hard. But I do care for her. I wanted her to be happy!"

"Then why did you left her there in the restaurant that day, sir?"

"I was tired of begging her, Arica. She never respected my feelings!"

"So? Is it over for you, sir?"

"Hell No! She asked me space and I gave that to think about me, to miss me atleast!"

"Actually she cried that day, sir! I knew she was the one who asked it. But she never wanted you to dump her like that! Sir?"

"I will never ever do that! Really Men will never understand what's going on inside that little head of all yours." I hold my head with my both hands.

She wants me and at the sametime she wants me to stay away?! I'm too stressed! My headache is really getting worsen.

"Shakshi loves her family but she hates her father. She was so innocent and lovely sir. But time is the one changed her."

I sipped my water. And she continued.

"She was very well attached to her father, sir. She loves him a lot! She thought he loved her too! But, it was all changed once her grandfather wrote a property in her name and not in his father's. He started to show his true colours!"

I knew Vijay was living with his mom and sister. But I never asked Reni about his father! So this is it!

"Are her parent's divorced?"

"No, sir! But they are living separately. Shakshi lost her hope after that. She belives everyone will change according to the situation and no love is real! And she started to avoid everyone. Sir!"

"So thats why she's trying to stay away from me."

"That you will leave her or hurt her!"

I took it  as my task to make her fall in love. How stupid I was? There is no winner or loser in this. This is love not a game!

"She cried that she would fall for you, sir. She cried that what if you leave her just like him. She cried that she could not take another heart break. She is really afraid of relationships, sir. Afraid to be loved, sir!"

Shakshi is not avoiding you fool. She is feeling insecure. She built a wall around her not because she hates everyone but she is so fragile! Your love should break that wall and let the sunshine in! Help her!

"Okay Arica! I want your help in this! I promise you I'll never leave her and love her sll my life! Will you support me?"

"That's why I came here, sir! Shakshi doesn't know this."

"Without knowing all this, I thought she hate me. So I was rude with her again this morning! Shit!"

"She said that, sir!" she looked down her fidgeting fingers.

I went a little bit far today. What can I do when I see her again and again with that romeo. Okay! I'm possessive!

"Well I didn't mean that. I was a bit angry! Anyways, what the hell was she doing with him?" I tried to prove my point.

"Who? Varun, sir?"

I just nodded. I hate to hear his name.

"He is good and started getting closer to her, sir."

I fisted.

"...like her friend, sir!" she finished her sentence after seeing my reaction.

I need to deal with him later.

"Actually Shakshi started to earn jealous and hate from our class girls, sir" she tried to change the topic.

"Why?"

"Because she already get hold of two hot men in the college,sir."

"You too jealous on her?" I smirked!

"Why should I, sir? I'm commited to my love already with....!" she blushed and closed her mouth with her hand as she spilled her truth!

"With Stephan David." I helped her to complete the sentence.

That shocked expression on her face was hilarious. Don't laugh Pratvik. Karma is seeing you! So I changed the topic this time.

"She said she wanted to talk with me. What is it about?"

"I don't know sir. But I think its about your rage!" she lowered her voice.

I knew she hates my temper. I really need to talk to her. I don't want to take chances and not really after his introduction. Wait! Is he my competitor? No! But the way those two being close today, really did stirred something in me!

"Thanks for now, Arica! I will handle from here. Your friend won't cry, I will do what I have to. Okay?"

"Thank you sir" she went to my door and about to leave.

"Arica?" She turned hearing my voice.

"Shakshi got a good friend!"

She smiled and left my cabin.

I already skipped my class because of that Mr. Stalker. I need to know more about Shakshi. Just caring someone you love is not enough healing their scars is more important!

I called Reni.

"Hey Reni. How are you?"

"Prassy! What's so special today? Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Why?"

"You called me! Really? Then either it must be something important or you want my help. What's it?"

"Uhmm! What if I say it's both!"

"I knew, Man! You are always selfish!"

"Reni! I like you! You are my happiness! I really..."

She cuts me off.

"I know. What's this about?"

I was now hesistated. I thought I should never called her. What will she think of me?  But, I have to do this!

"Hmmm"

"Yes! Tell me?"

"Ahhh..."

"What bro?"

"That is..."

"Just say! I have work to do!"

"Ok! This is about.... Ummm... Shakshi?" I barely whispered her name!

She is making me weak. But I like this change too!

"Shakshi???" she screamed.

"Why are you screaming? You are deafening me."

"What stupid games did you play with her? I warned you right? If you hurt her, I'm gonna suffer too! Won't you ever listen to me! You are..."

"Reni! Reni..! It's nothing like that! Calm yourself down!"

"Then?"

"I need to know about her past. About her father!"

"Oh! Vijay hate his father. He is not living with them. He said that his father was a greedy fool! He didn't earned in his lifetime it seems. His father, that is vijay's grandfather was really a rich man. But he transferred his one of the property to Shakshi as she studied well and got her medicine seat. Vijay's father hate that! So there was a fight and he left them with the remaining property!"

"Oh!!"

"And he also said that his idiotic father filled a case against that property claiming it."

"He is really a bad fellow!"

"Why are you asking all this so sudden?"

"I just wanted to know about her!"

"Huh? Oh! I got it! Somebody is in.... Love!" she chuckled.

"Take care. Reni!" I was about to cut the call.

"Prassy...wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Advance birthday wishes."

Oh it's my birthday tommorrow! I forget that!

"Thanks dear. Love you, bye!"

She was decieved by her own father. Her little heart was really broken! I have to work hard to prove her not everyone was like him. I really need to talk to her.

I should see her this evening after the college. I planned myself and took my coat and ready to leave for my ward rounds.

It was 5 when I finished my duty.It's getying late! I rushed to the pharmacy to buy her medicines and plaster. She was hurt!

After collecting the stuff I hurried to the class. Arica was there, about to leave. But Shakshi was missing!

"Where is she?"

"Sir?" she looked surprised by my presence, more like shocked.

"Shakshi? You go home together right?"

"Not today, sir! She just left with..." she dragged her sentence.

"With?"

"Varun, sir!" she wishpered.

Damn it! Now I knew why was she shocked.

I raised my eyebrow at her like to explain this.

"Actually, he begged her to take her home as she was hurt."

"Alone?" I boomed and make her jump.

"Call her. Now! And ask where the hell is she?"

She called Shakshi and asked her.

"She just left the campus, sir!"

I ran to the parking lot. I started my car and speed it up.

Shakshi! I still can't believe that you go with him. Why? Is he caring you more than me? You disappointed me!

Finally I saw his car. It was not hard to spot an imported car here. The traffic was not too high. So I over take his car and stopped my car in front of his, in a crossing manner!

He pulled his car with a sudden brake.
He slided his glass down and shouted at me.

"You jerk. Can't you see..." he stopped abruptly when I got down.

I went towards the passenger seat and opened her door. Holding my hand out for her,

"Get down, Shakshi!"

She blinked at me. She didn't expect me. I don't want to look at him. I will really bash him into pulp if I do that. I'm beyond my temper.

"Don't make me repeat!"

She slowly stepped out trying so much not to hold my hand. My stubborn girl! But luck was on my side. Due to her wound she skidded and fall on my chest.

I chuckled and holded my arm around her protectively.

"Shakshi?" he called. He was more confused.

Oh yeah! You didn't knew about our love. Poor boy! You will see it soon!

She looked at him and opened her mouth to utter something. I cut her off!

"Stay away from her!" I said and walked to my car with her.

Surprisingly this time, Shakshi didn't oppose me. Didn't fight or argue with me! Atleast yet, and not infront of him. Thank god!

I helped her to sit and bent to hold her leg to keep it in as it was wounded.

"I will do it myself." she hurried and in that she strained which made her to flinch.

"Careful!" I warned.

I closed her door and went to my side. Before entering my car I sent him a last sharp glare and showed my middle finger in the air!

We drove in silence. Yet my heart was contained that atleast she was near to me!

"I thought you said goodbye?" she asked slowly without looking me.

She wanted to ask this out of all the thing happened?! She needs my care.

"I wanted to talk to you, Shakshi!"

"Aren't afraid now that I would play my dirty games? That I might rape you?"

I could sense her hurt in her words.

"I'm sorry! I'm very much sorry. I was not under my control that time." guilt washed over me.

We were silent again. This silence is perfectly fine rather than some fight. I hate fighting her!

I pulled my car near her apartment. She tried to get down. I rushed to her side and opened the door and held out my hand once again. This time she took it.

"Can you walk? I have no problem taking you there."

"I can."

So stubborn. Her wall is so strong!
I handed her the cover.

She just looked at me.

"Just some medicines and bandage. It will help you heal faster. Don't refuse!"

She just stood there. Oh my girl!

"Just take it, Shakshi! I will never think that you like or forgive me if you do that!"

She smiled atlast. Just a little bit but tried hard to conceal it. She took it and turned on her heels.

"Take care!"

She just nodded.

"And... I just wanted you to know something."

She paused.

"Tomorrow is my birthday."

She didn't even bother to turn but continued walking. Okay! I'm getting weaker, just around her. I planned to play a game with her. But I need to care her now. To gain her trust I need to change myself. For her! For love!

I drove back to my apartment light hearted.

*****

Hi guyzzz.... As I said I updated this chapter for you.

Hope you enjoyed my story and your weekend.

I hate mondays. What about you?

You like the flow of my story?

Actually I planned good for that golden jubilee event guyz! I can't wait to write that.

It will be out in two chapters...

I really love this pair! You feel the same guyz?

Please vote and comment your thoughts. I'm waiting to reply them!

See u soon with next update....

Sweet dreamzzzz😉😉😉

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

His crazy little wife Storyteller द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.6M 81.4K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
287K 18.4K 67
"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so m...
72.6K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
23.9K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...