The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 25 (Part 1)

1.2K 39 4
By Min_Jimin0613

[EXO House]

No One's POV

Once the EXO Queenkas and Hoseok arrived at the mansion, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Jin headed straight to the kitchen to prepare a welcome dinner for their dearest friend. Meanwhile, the rest of the Queenkas took the honours of helping Hoseok settle down in his new room.

[Level 3]

"Alright Hobi, that room's yours! The room next to yours on the left is Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room while the one on the right is Jungkook and Taehyung's room." Luhan explained as he led Hoseok to the room located at the end of the hallway.

"Just come to my room if you need anything Hobi hyung!" Taehyung beamed as he excitedly pulled Hoseok to his new room.

"Feel free to ask the guys if you need help."  Baekhyun continued.

"If you meant 'the guys' as in your boyfriends, I think I'll skip on that." Hoseok sheepishly said, causing confused eyes to be casted at him.

"What do you mean hyung?" Tao questioned as he sat down next to Baekhyun, who was currently lying down, on the bed. Well, Hoseok's bed.

"I mean that they literally look like they are going to kill me in my sleep tonight!"

Hoseok exaggerated, face filled with fear at the sheer memory of the 9 Kingkas whom he met at the airport not too long ago.

"Just give them some time to warm up to you hyung! I'm sure they'll like you!" Jimin chirped out, pulling Hoseok into a side hug.

"I sure hope so..." Hoseok sighed.

"Oh right Hobi-ah! We'll be going on a school camping trip next Tuesday! I already checked with Principal Lee Teuk. You'll be in class 2-1, together with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Namjoon so you don't have to worry that much, they'll take care of you. Well, at least Kyungsoo and Yixing would." Luhan stated. Baekhyun gasped as he sat up and stared straight at the elder male.

"That's just rude Lulu hyung! Who said I can't take care of Hobi!"

"I didn't say that Baek! I'm just 99% sure you'll have to take care of Chanyeol instead." Luhan reasoned.

Baekhyun simply nodded his head at that statement, knowing very well that what Luhan said was absolutely accurate.

"Now where are those boys? We need to help Hobi hyung unpack!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling out his phone to text Yoongi.

However, he was quickly stopped by Hoseok who said it was fine and that they were probably reaching soon. What can you say? Hoseok did not want to further anger the already pissed off Kingkas by rushing them.
———————————————————
[Kitchen]

The 4 Queenkas were working their magic in the kitchen as dishes started to slowly appear on the dining table.

Just as Kyungsoo placed yet another dish on the table, the sound of the front door opening was heard and soon enough, the Kingkas appeared, clearly unhappy at the fact that their lovers left them at the airport with all the bags.

"Soo! I can't believe you left me there alone!" Jongin whined as soon as he saw his lover.

"First of all, you have the guys with you so you were definitely not alone. Secondly, we just needed to let Hobi get comfortable with the house before you guys got into the picture." Kyungsoo replied, hands making its way to pat Jongin's head as his younger boyfriend opted to bury his face in the crook of his neck, arms wrapped tightly around the elder.

The rest of the Kingkas could only scoff when they heard Hoseok's name. That obviously didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo who playfully glared at them before saying.

"You guys better not try to do anything to Hoseok! He's a really close friend of ours so you boys better treat him nicely Understood?!"

Jongdae was about to protest when the other 3 Queenkas walked out, each holding a dish in hand as they carefully set them on the table. As expected, they were immediately tackled by their lovers who pulled the Queenkas into their arms.

"What's with the feast hyungs?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the table filled with food. Before Jungkook could even think of taking a piece of chicken from the plate in front of him, he was smacked on the head by Jin who pushed the dish far away from the grasp of the maknae.

"It's a welcome dinner for Hobi!" Jin stated as he continued to set up the table.

"Che! You guys didn't even do this for us when you came to Seoul! This is so unfair!" Chanyeol complained like the chid he was.

"You guys had each other you brat! Hoseok came here alone. We need to make him feel welcome and comfortable here." Minseok reasoned. That successfully shut the Kingkas up as they knew better than to upset Minseok.

"So how long is he going to stay with us?" Kris questioned calmly, eyebrows furrowed at the fact that his boyfriend is nowhere to be seen which only meant that he was with that dearest Hobi hyung of theirs.

"We actually don't know. But he can stay for as long as he wants right Junmyeon hyung? Hobi hyung is all alone here. We can't just let him move out without anyone..." Kyungsoo pleaded, pouty lips and puppy eyes on full display.

"Give me a minute Soo. I need to speak with Yixing for a second. Come with me babe." Junmyeon then pulled his boyfriend to the side of the room for a private discussion.

"What the hell Soo! I can't believe you're doing aegyo all because of another guy! You don't even do it for me when I beg you to and now you're easily doing it just so that Hoseok guy can stay?" Jongin complained but was easily brushed off by Kyungsoo who simply ignored the sulking maknae.

"What's wrong Myeonie?" Yixing asked once the couple was far away from the bickering group.

"Is that Hoseok guy really going to live with us for 2 years?"

"Well, he can always move out if he wants, but the hyungs and I did agree that he could live with us till he graduates. But that was before we knew that we would move in with you guys... Are you and the others unhappy that Hoseok would be living with us?"

"No no... it's just-"

"I mean, if you're really uncomfortable I guess we can get him to move out? Hoseok is such a good person so I don't think he'll mind. It's just... he's a close friend of ours that helped us a lot ever since you guys left so maybe we were overly excited with the idea of Hoseok living with us that we disregarded your feelings. I'm sorry honey."

Yixing looked at Junmyeon with a face filled with sadness, successfully pulling on one of Junmyeon's heartstrings which reminded him of how childish and foolish he was acting. He was so caught up with the jealousy in his mind that he completely failed to notice that Hoseok was just an extremely close friend of the Queenkas even though they may have lots of skin ship based on the first meeting.

"You don't need to be sorry Xing, it should be me who's sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I was just so jealous that you hugged and kissed that Hoseok dude, even if it's on the cheeks, at the airport that I failed to see you only have an extremely bonded friendship with him..."

"Does that mean Hoseok gets to stay with us? Till he graduates?" Yixing giggled.

"Yes babe, he can. But cut off a little skin ship would you? I do not like seeing my love so close to another guy who's not me." Junmyeon whispered before diving in and capturing Yixing's lips to which the younger only nodded his head, a smile forming on his lips.

The couple walked hand in hand towards the still bickering group once they pulled away, only to be greeted by Kyungsoo and Jin who threw themselves in front of Junmyeon, their clearly upset boyfriends behind them.

"Can Hoseok stay?!" They exclaimed in unison. It only took Yixing a quiet nod before all hell broke loose. The Queenkas squealed in delight, their screams being loud and high enough to damage someone's hearing, in this case, Junmyeon and Yixing's while protests could be heard from the Kingkas who were strongly against the idea of having a potential love competitor in which their lovers all seem to favour so dearly.

Junmyeon was about to shut his brothers up when an angry Luhan appeared from the stair, the other Queenkas and Hoseok standing behind him.

"I could hear you idiots from upstairs! Would you please shut the hell up?!" Luhan screamed. The Kingkas instantly quietened down as they walked towards the stairs and pulled their lovers with them, leaving Hoseok alone at the bottom of the stairs.

"Now that everthing's settled, let's have dinner shall we?" Jin announced, taking his seat beside Namjoon who of course wrapped a protective arm around his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Come on Hobi hyung! The hyungies made all your favourite dishes!" Jimin tried to release himself from Yoongi's grip so that he could pull Hoseok over but that only resulted in Yoongi tightening his arm around Jimin's waist as he pulled the smaller one along with him.

"He knows how to get to the table himself sunshine, no need for you to pull him over." Yoongi reasoned.

Needless to say, dinner was awkward for Hoseok. I mean, his every move was literally watched by the Kingkas, except Junmyeon of course. And, he would receive a glare whenever a Queenka placed some food on his plate. To say Hoseok thoroughly enjoyed dinner would definitely be a lie.
———————————————————
[Dining Room]

After dinner, everyone scattered around the house to get their own things done, leaving Hoseok with Minseok, Jongdae, Jin and Namjoon to clean up.

As Jin and Minseok washed the dishes in the kitchen, the remaining 3 were ordered to clean the dining table which somehow became a disaster after dinner.

Hoseok was diligently trying to wipe off the food stain on the marble top when he felt an uncomfortable aura around him. He looked up, only to be faced with an emotionless Jongdae staring at him, as well as a shadow that clearly told him someone else was standing right behind him. Namjoon.

"Umm... Is there something wrong?" Hoseok asked, voice quivering out of fear.

"Well, there is one thing. You." Namjoon growled into Hoseok's ear.

"What do you mean me?" By now, Namjoon has already walked over and situated himself beside Jongdae, both Kingkas standing directly opposite the innocent Hoseok.

"It means that you are too close to our boyfriends and we don't like it." Jongdae spat out.

After those words left Jongdae's mouth, Hoseok burst out in a fit of laughter, leaving the Kingka duo confused as to how Hoseok reacted. Slowly, Hoseok's laughter started to die down though he still had one arm clutched around his stomach from laughing too much.

"If you're worried of me ever stealing one of your boyfriends, rest assured that it certainly would not happen. They're like brothers to me. Nothing more, nothing less." Hoseok explained.

Hoseok's genuine expression somehow managed to convince the Kingkas that he was indeed just a close and treasured friend of their boyfriends. The Kingkas' expressions then visibly changed and for the first time, they were actually smiling at Hoseok.

"Everything alright?" Jin questioned as he stepped out from the kitchen, Minseok following right behind him.

"Why are you guys just looking at each other? It's creepy..." Minseok added seeing as the boys were just looking at one another, large smiles on their faces.

"Nothing babe, we were just getting to know Hoseok and I think he's a cool guy!" Namjoon explained as he walked behind Jin and wrapped his arm around his lover.

"I agree, we'll get along with Hoseok just fine." Jongdae added, giving Hoseok a fist bump.

Jin and Minseok were left confused at the sudden peaceful interaction between their boyfriends and hoseok. However, they just brushed it off seeing as it was great that they are getting along.

"Hobi hyung~ Luhan hyung said that you need to unpack your stuff because it's getting late!" Jimin chirped from the top of the stairs, Taehyung standing by his side.

"Alright, I'm almost done here! Just give me a minute!" Hoseok was about to finish up cleaning the table when Jongdae grabbed the cloth that laid on the table.

"Namjoon and I got this." Hoseok voiced out a soft 'thank you' to the Kingkas before making his way upstairs.

Hoseok's POV

Well, now that I know what they're clearly angry about, I guess I'll just have to talk to each one of them. Two down, seven more to go...
———————————————————
I quickly made my way up the stairs, a bright smile on my face at the thought of my accomplishment which was to make Namjoon and Jongdae like me. I mean, having 2 out of 9 of the guys like me is better than having none at all right?

I continued climbing up the stairs when I heard footsteps coming my way. Sure enough, I was face to face with Junmyeon. Oh boy what do I do? The boys told me that this very guy standing in front of me was also known as Suho, the leader of the EXO Kingkas. I'm as good as dead if he doesn't like me. One word from this man and all the Kingkas would turn against me.

"Hey! You good?" Junmyeon asked as a charming smile plastered his face. Wait?! A smile? He was smiling at me? I thought he hated me? I mean, he was murderously glaring at me at the airport... What on earth happened?

"Y.. yeah... I'm fine Junmyeon-ssi." I managed to stutter out, obviously terrified of saying the wrong thing. Junmyeon burst out in laughter after those words left my mouth as his left hand reached out to pat my shoulder.

He's laughing now? And he's even patting my shoulder instead of beating the shit out of me? Someone please tell me if this is a dream? Or is this the peace before the storm?!

After his laughter died down, Junmyoen stood in front of me, his hand settling on my right shoulder.

"Don't need to be scared Hoseok, Yixing talked to me and I've cleared up the misunderstandings I had about you. I'm sorry that I didn't exactly give you a warm greeting but just know that you're absolutely welcome to live with us." Junmyeon explained.

"Thank you Junmyeon-ssi! Thank you so much!" I beamed, unable to contain my joy. He simply nodded his head as he continued his way downstairs, signalling me to continue my way upstairs as well.

I was about to take a step up the stairs when I heard Junmyeon call out for me, making me stop in my tracks.

"Oh and Hoseok, just Junmyeon hyung is fine." Junmyoen said before he disappeared down the stairs. I internally screamed at his words. He really does accept me!

With added confidence, I walked towards my room. I'm going to make all of them accept me. I know I can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 28.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
22K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
335K 16.2K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...
68.1K 3.8K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...