My Stupid Senior (Troyler AU)

By SoobinsEuphoria

Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases... More

Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Troye
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Tyler
Chapter 7//Troye
Chapter 8//Tyler
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Troye
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Troye
Chapter 16//Troye
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Troye
Chapter 21//Austin
Chapter 22//Tyler
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Troye
Chapter 27//Austin
Chapter 28//Connor
Chapter 29//Troye
Chapter 30//Tyler
Chapter 31//Troye
Chapter 32//Tyler
Chapter 33//Troye
Chapter 34//Troye
Chapter 35//Troye
Chapter 36//Troye
Chapter 37//Tyler
Chapter 38//Troye
Chapter 39//Troye
Chapter 40//Troye
Chapter 41//Tyler
Chapter 42//Connor
Chapter 43//Troye
Chapter 44//Troye
Chapter 45//Tyler
Chapter 46//Troye
Chapter 47//Troye
Chapter 48//Troye
Chapter 49//Tyler
Chapter 50//Troye
Chapter 51//Troye
Chapter 52//Troye
Chapter 53//Troye
Chapter 54//Troye
Chapter 55//Troye
Chapter 56//Tyler
Chapter 57//Troye
Chapter 58//Troye
Chapter 59//Tyler
Chapter 60//Troye
Epilogue//Troye

Chapter 24//Troye

9.7K 390 227
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

_________________________

I'm shocked that Tyler is finally willingly telling me about what went down between him and Austin. I mean I know that he told me that he'd tell me eventually but I honestly expected that Austin and I would have to break up before Tyler would tell me what happened. I mean its obviously effected both of them so profoundly. I feel like Tyler thinks this is going to change something between Austin and I. I highly doubt it will though. I think it would take something extremely serious for anyone to change my views and feelings for Austin.

I look at Tyler who is looking down at the blanket in his lap. He looks a little tense and I can tell that he is trying to get his thoughts together. He thinks for probably about ten minutes before he sighs and looks up at me. I can see the pain in his eyes. Something bad happened. I don't know whether it was Austin's fault or Tyler's but something bad defiantly went down that will not soon be forgotten. Tyler takes a deep breath and starts explaining things to me.

"You probably know that the people that I'm really into are the people that everyone doesn't know I'm having a thing with. Austin and I started dating really early into our freshman year. Austin was still in the closet when he first got here freshman year. It took two weeks for me to pull him out of the closet and another two for us to start dating officially. We had a pretty good relationship. No one knew about it so we didn't have that pressure that all the big power couples like Zalfie have." Tyler licks his lips slowly which is literally like the hottest thing in the whole fucking world. "I lost my virginity to him on March 17th in that stupid fucking cabin next to the lake. He was with out a doubt my first love. I thought that after we had sex that our relationship would get better than it was before, but I was so wrong. I think Austin felt like he didn't need to try as hard anymore. He started saying really problematic things that really really bugged me. He knew what he was doing too. He didn't even care and when I finally said something he told me that I was over reacting."

Tyler's hands clench into fists and I can see heart shredding pain playing in his eyes. He looks down at his lap taking deep breaths like he's trying to calm himself down. What the fuck is going on? I don't want Tyler to be this upset. He can tell me some other time if he's going to be this upset. I don't even need to know this.

"Tyler you don't have to finish telling me this." I say resting a hand on his shoulder. I feel his muscles relax under my touch and I take that as a sign that maybe he is okay. Then I look back into his eyes and I'm not to sure again.

"No I have to tell you. You need to know what he did to me." Tyler takes a deep breath and stares at the wall as he continues to talk. "One night we were sitting on that hill he took you up to. It was a Saturday and we were having a cute little date up there like we always did. The sun was just starting to set when he asked me about a rumor that he'd heard." Tyler is talking through his teeth, his knuckles are clenched so tight that the skin is white with strain.

"What rumor?" I ask softly prompting him to continue.

"Marcus told him that I have an eating disorder." I'm shocked at his words but I don't let it play on my face. The way he said that makes me 1000% sure that it wasn't just a rumor. "So Austin asked me if really did have an eating disorder and I told him the truth. I did. I still struggle with it sometimes but for the most part I'm fine. Austin told me that hethought I needed to lose a few pounds. I had just confessed to him that I had a serious eating disorder and he told me that. Then he went on to tell me that stuff like that was stupid and that people should just get over themselves. After he told me that he continued to say that this relationship wasn't going out work out because he was drunk all the time. He was drunk all the time. He was drunk that night. He started drinking for no reason around April. He stopped after we broke up and he tried to get me back but I wasn't going to take him back after what he said to me."

Tyler looks over to me trying to see my reaction. I make sure that my face is clear of all emotion because he does not need to see what's going through my head right now. I'm mostly just really worried about him but still.

"We hated each other all sophomore year. We deliberately did things to sabotage each others plans and friendships. I dated a couple other guys seriously that year and last year but nothing compared to Austin. We were absolutely terrible to each other but last year something happened. Do remember when I told you that I hadn't had sex since November 21st of last year?" I nod my head remembering our little truths session. "Austin and I hooked up on that day. I was really drunk, thanks to my then boyfriend having control of the tree house, and I couldn't help myself. I wanted to be with him again. I regret it everyday. Austin has tried to tell me how sorry he is. He's tried to tell me that he didn't mean what he said but his words are carved in my brain. His words are what makes it hard to get up and eat breakfast sometimes. Austin feels terrible about what happened between us and I know it. The sound of my name makes him uncomfortable yet he still makes jokes about my eating disorder around me."

Tyler's mouth closes and he stares at the wall waiting for my reaction. I think for a long time before I address the thing that matters the most about this.

"Tyler you are literally one of the prettiest human beings I have ever met. You are perfect just he way you are. Don't let anyone tell you different. Okay? Austin's words don't matter. What he said back then isn't true it was never true. Tyler you are amazing just the way you are. I would rather be friends with you as you are now then any other version of you. You are perfect as you." I know I've chosen the right thing to say when Tyler looks relieved. Happy tears start to prick at the corners of his eyes and I pull him against my chest. I stroke his hair and comfort him until he's able to tell me two words that have so much hidden meaning in them.

"Thank you." Tyler puts in another movie and we just pretend that he didn't tell me something that could ultimately change my perception of my boyfriend. Well I pretend on the outside. On the inside my mind is mess of thoughts about what Tyler has just told me.

Now that Tyler has said something I can think of an abundance of times were Austin has said things that were problematic or inappropriate to the situation. I think I have even called him out a few times only to get an eye roll and a quick subject change. Austin and I aren't Tyler and him though. We are two different couples. We are the same in a lot of ways I suppose but we are different. The fact that Austin made fun Tyler's eating disorder is not acceptable what so ever. It might be a little different if he had stopped doing it and apologized but Tyler made it clear that Austin still makes these jokes around Tyler. Tyler doesn't have the wrong here. Austin does. Maybe I should ask Austin about it then compare the two stories and see if they match up. Damn I wish I could see my big brother in person. Steele always knows what to say and do. I miss him so much.

Tyler and I cuddle on the couch for awhile. We watch movie after movie after movie not caring that the hours are getting later and later. We are just having fun together watching movies on a Friday night. Hanging with Tyler is so oddly chill. You would think that it would be more awkward because we know that we have feelings for each other. Its not though. Tyler and my relationship is super easy and light. Thetas the best thing about it. There is no effort that needs to be made. Its perfect the way it is.

Its about two in the morning when we sneak back into our dorm. There is no specific rule stating we can't be out that late but they get a bit fussy when you do. I undress a lot quicker than Tyler does so I'm left having to wait for him to turn off the light. So I check him out. He's really a hot guy. I seriously don't understand how Austin could say those mean things to him. Austin's a sweetheart to me I can't imagine him saying something like that.

"Troye stop checking me out. You have a boyfriend." Tyler says turning his head to give the look that he always does when he catches me looking at him. Its a happy look that looks like mock disappointment.

"I can enjoy the selection without tasting the wine." Tyler cackles then I put a finger to my lips and point to the bunk above me where I'm sure Connor is curled up in a ball sleeping. Tyler clasps his hand over his mouth looking worried for a moment but Connor doesn't move so Tyler turns off the light and gets into bed. I can hear Tyler shuffling around trying to comfortable.

"Did you just compare me to wine? That's like high class shit." I giggle and I can just imagine his blushing face curled up in the blanket like the cutest thing in the whole universe. I smile widely to myself staring at the underside of Connor's bunk.

"You're high class shit, Tilly." I say and he starts giggling like a little girl. His face has got to be a shining bright pink right now. I know Tyler and this is probably making him blush so hard. He gets really flustered when I say little things like what I just said. I pull my blanket higher onto my chest waiting for Tyler to answer me.

"Thanks, babe." Tyler says and I know that my face is red. Best friends shouldn't be saying this kind of thing to each other but we do all the time. I don't know how we manage to do this flirty thing and still have serious romantic relationships with other people. I think Austin just understands because he knows Tyler so well. I mean I know he doesn't like it all that much but I'm changing myself for a guy. It's not like I'm cheating on Austin. Tyler and I are just joking around well kinda. Nothing is actually happening so there is no fault.

"Good night, Tilly." I say making an over dramatic kissing noise. He giggles at me and I know that he's curling into his blanket being unbearably adorable.

"Night, babe." he replies after a few moments. Being around Tyler makes me so happy. Austin also makes me happy in a much different way. I know that tomorrow I won't be able to look at Austin the same knowing what he's said to Tyler. Knowing that he still harasses Tyler about something that he can't really help.

I sigh settling into my pillow and thinking of the better moments from today. Such as looking at Tyler's butt a few minutes ago. I drift off to sleep dreaming of my stupid senior, Tyler Oakley.

________________________

A/N

Hey guys its Amanda and this is the big reveal of what happened between Tystin. I hope this lived up to all your hopes and dreams. There is some cute Troyler in here so I really hope you enjoy that. Troystin is ending pretty soon. Maybe two to four more Troystin. Troyler won't get togehter right after that though so don't get to excited. You guys are fucking amazing and I love you all so much. If you enjoyed any part of this please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you little fruity pebble munkin cutiekins.

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38.3K 54
a really shitty story about troyler that I would love to delete. Read at your own risk.
153K 4.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
1.9K 78 24
Troye and Tyler love each other. It's no secret. But how could something that so many people want to be real, actually be there. They have struggled...
822 45 14
*** This is the sequel to another story I wrote on Wattpad. If you haven't read the first one, I highly, highly recommend reading it so you know who...