Ijuuin sensei and Misaki - Ju...

By BerryBerryBlitz

Misaki has to pick up a manuscript from Ijuuin sensei, things don't turn out as planned...will things become... More

NOTE~
Chapter 1 : Trouble and regret
Chapter 2 : Chatting and worry
Chapter 3 : Shock and dismay
Chapter 4 : Who am I?
Chapter 5 : My lover?...
Chapter 6 : Why do I want you?
Chapter 7 : You're still my Misaki
Chapter 8 : Guilt filled apologies

Chapter 9 : Please smile for me

4.5K 130 41
By BerryBerryBlitz

Chapter 9 is here, though I almost titled it as chapter 8 ...I don't own Junjou Romantica but I own this fanfic~ wonder what'll happen in this chapter~

Misaki POV

I'm sorry Usagi.. Because of me you experienced something terrible..

I'm always the cause of your problems.

"Usagi I beg you, don't hate yourself please!"

I managed to speak properly through my sobbing, I looked at Usagi, he had a look of confusion spread across his face. He smiled at me, his lavender eyes glistening with unshed tears.

" Misaki... How could I not be upset with myself? I have hurt the person who is most dear to me so many times"

Usagi's voice was filled with sadness, I reached my hands up to his face and pulled his head down towards me. I could feel a deep blush spreading across my face as I kissed Usagi. Usually Usagi was the one who kissed me, I would usually continue it.

I want Usagi to be happy..

I should stop saying I'm sorry..

Even though I truly am

Whenever I say I'm sorry.. Usagi always looked at me sadly

I don't like that face, I prefer his kind smile more.

"Usagi, I forgive you, I truly do, so please instead of a sad face, can't you please smile for me?"

Usagi looked at me surprised, as if my actions were the last thing he ever expected me to do.

Don't be so surprised, is it really so surprising that I love you so much?

Usagi took my hands into his own and held them together. He looked at me, his lavender eyes were bright, with no trace of his former sadness left behind.

"Misaki... Thank you, you're my everything, I'm sorry I made you worry about me. I love you so much"

His kind voice felt like it slipped right through me and settled into my heart, it made me feel warm inside.

You always have a way to make me feel better Usagi

I smiled, savouring the warmth of Usagi's hands. Usagi brought my hands to him, pulling me closer to his warm self.

Usagi, all it takes is for you to be happy, so then I can be even happier

"Usagi, please smile, please become happy..for me?"

I leaned against his broad chest, it felt so very familiar. It was the person I loved more than anything. I hummed happily, I felt Usagi's gentle hands leave my own. I whimpered in protest and gazed up at him, not wanting Usagi to let go of my hands. He smiled, the smile I love so much and ruffled my hair.

"You're an adorable little brat you know"

Usagi laughed lightly, his laugh filled me with happiness. I wrapped my arms around Usagi's neck and smiled slyly up at him. I was blushing.

"Yeah I'm a brat, but I'm a brat that belongs to you Akihiko"

Akihiko gave me a look of shock when I called him by his first name.

Hehe I surprised you

Akihiko had a smile of pure joy, as if me calling him 'Akihiko' was the greatest thing in the world to him.

I'm glad, I made you smile so genuinely, Akihiko as I thought.

I love your smile more then anything in the world.

Usagi lead me into our disastrous room and we sat on the bed.

I've got to remember to clean this up.

Akihiko looked at me intently, his lavender eyes were filled with kindness

"Akihiko what's wrong?"

I acted innocently but I knew what he wanted. He leaned close to me.

"I'd like to fill up on Misaki"

I blushed bright red, I then smiled.

"Okay"

After that me and Akihiko didn't sleep at all that night.

Usagi POV

Misaki, I'm sorry for being the worst partner imaginable.

If I could, I would erase everything that happened recently

I wouldn't have hurt you so much

"Usagi I beg you, don't hate yourself please!"

Misaki cried through his sobbing, he looked up at me. I couldn't believe how this small and precious boy of mine could see through my heart so easily. I smiled at him, I could feel tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

I deserve to be sad..

" Misaki... How could I not be upset with myself? I have hurt the person who is most dear to me so many times"

I wand able to mask my emotions from my voice. My dear Misaki reached his hands up to my face slightly timidly. He then pulled my head towards him, his face was flushed red as he kissed me.

I can't believe it..

Misaki kissed me

We've been together for years now but my Misaki has never once, been the one to start a kiss.

I'm so happy, even know I should still be upset with myself. I can't stop myself from feeling so happy.

Oh Misaki, I love you so much..

"Usagi, I forgive you, I truly do, so please instead of a sad face, can't you please smile for me?"

I looked at my Misaki surprised. I didn't expect those words.

He's always thinking of me..

I'm so lucky

I took my Misaki's hands into my own, they were so small compared to my large hands. I held his hands together and smiled at my lovely Misaki, taking in his every so bright emerald eyes.

"Misaki... Thank you, you're my everything, I'm sorry I made you worry about me. I love you so much"

I could feel my voice being filled with so many emotions as I spoke, I loved this boy more than everything in the world.

Misaki, why do you always make my heart feel like this?

My Misaki smiled, as if he was enjoying my touch. I pulled him closer to me.

Misaki your happiness is my happiness

"Usagi, please smile, please become happy..for me?"

Misaki leaned against my chest, he was usually too shy for these actions.

I'm happy that he feels safe in my arms

I heard my Misaki hum happily. I let go of Misaki's hands, earning a whimper in protest as he gazed up at me.

Oh Misaki you're so sweet

I couldn't stop a smile from spreading across my face as I ruffled his soft hair.

"You're an adorable little brat you know"

I laughed lightly, Misaki's eyes were bright as he slyly wrapped his arms around my neck.

Misaki?...

Misaki blushed as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Yeah I'm a brat, but I'm a brat that belongs to you Akihiko"

You..you called me...

Akihiko...

I gave Misaki a look of shock and surprise.

I can't believe it..

Misaki called me by my name..

After all these years..

Oh Misaki..

I couldn't help smiling in pure joy at Misaki's words.

I've longed for him to call me that for so long..

Misaki, you've got to learn when enough is enough..

My heart can't take all this kindness from you.

I feel as if my heart might burst from all this happiness.

I lead my Misaki into our room.

I want you Misaki..

I looked intently at the adorable emerald eyed boy at my side.

"Akihiko what's wrong?"

Misaki asked innocently. I leaned close to him.

You know what's wrong Misaki

"I'd like to fill up on Misaki"

He blushed bright red at my words then smiled.

"Okay"

I was taken aback at Misaki's openness, he was usually so embarrassed to admit he wanted to be with me.

Oh Misaki you're so special to me.

After that, I didn't let Misaki get a wink of sleep that night, instead we were together.

Me: that's the end of the story

Misaki: that Ijuuin-sensei.. I don't like him anymore

Usagi: I told you he was bad news

Misaki: yeah I'm sorry for not listening Usagi

Me: hope ya liked the story!

Misaki: thanks cecilaguirre7 and Akihiko-Usagi for the kind comments! ^~^

Me: yeah they made me happy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 482 5
What happens once meliodas and the others find out Liz was saved and is still alive ?what will happen To Elizabeth? Will she be forgotten by the cap...
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
169K 5.6K 60
โž” IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...