Women that say No

By FendiLon

Part 2 of " Girls that say No" After convicting her rapist who is also the father of her child, Madison has t... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Quick update
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
update
Women that say no ll
Updateeee sooon

Chapter 43

1.4K 56 7
By FendiLon

"I have good news, I've found a way for you to get in contact with Morgan." Ms.Youlus whispered to me as she took Allure away.

"You're not kidding me are you ?"

"Absolutely not, here. Take this it's her telephone number. Don't ask any questions."

"I won't." I replied taking the small slip of torn paper from her and tucking it safely into my purse.

"Thank you."

"Oh thank me later. Enjoy your day."

"Bye Lolo." I waved blowing her a kiss, before exiting.

As excited as I was about getting back in contact with Morgan to stay true to my promise I knew that I couldn't fall threw on it just yet. I needed to go back home to find a local lawyer. The only place I could think of starting was at the place I tried to avoid the most.

I found myself at the door of my child hood home once again, but only this time the pressure wasn't as intense. My mother wasn't home. I entered the door without so much weight on my chest and found my father at his desk in a different spirit.

"My gorgeous girl, come here won't you!!?" My father exclaimed racing over to me as if he was the old him in great health.

"Daddy im so happy to see you! You look great and smell even better!"

"Oh don't make your old man dance, I feel like you're my long lost daughter where have you been hiding!?"

"Mom said you weren't feeling well I was here yesterday and you didn't look very good but my god has things changed."

"Well I have my days today's just a better one and don't listen to your mom you know how she is. She'd put me in a bubble if she could."

"Well don't stretch too much, I don't want you to bust that bubble."

"I know beloved, where's my grand babies!?"

"School daddy, but you'll be seeing them very soon Power is insisting on having his party here this weekend. I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know? My grandson is and will be having his party here there's nothing to make my health better than seeing him happy and having my family together at last."

"Well we have to see what the big bad wolf says first."

My father chuckled taking a seat in his office chair. "It's what I say, not her. You two have become so divided. I need you to care for one another instead of being at odds besides i can't have one of my girls without the other."

" daddy I don't wanna bother about that. I wanna talk about you and I wanted to ask about any law buddies you may have to help me out with my case for custody?"

"Yeah. I actually do have a few who owe me a favor. But one of the best Attorney's for that is my dear friend Nicholas Brown down at the Lenard law firm. I can give him heads up if you stop by today before the lunch rush hour."

"Oh daddy if you would please!"

"Anything for my baby. Listen I put some money into your account today it should take care of you for a while. I hope to see you this weekend for the party, you better get a head start on this case today. I'll call him now."

"I don't know how to thank you daddy's but I don't need the money I'm fine, really."

"No such thing, keep it Madison. Pleas don't argue. Get on the road before he gets too busy."

I exhaled knowing not to Go back and forth with him and with one last hug and kiss I was on my way to meet this Attorney Brown  in person.

———————————-

"Hello, I'm Terry Hillards Daughter, my father should have called to schedule an appointment for me to see Nicholas Brown.

"Oh yes Ofcourse he called just a moment ago. If you'd like to have a seat He'll be with you shortly." The young assistant assured.

The comfortable leather cushioned chair welcomed me as I took a seat resting my feet in which it felt like I'd been on all day. For the first time I checked my phone to see no missed calls from Steph surprisingly.

"Ma'am." An Caucasian mark Wahlberg resembling man called from just a yard away grasping my attention.

"Hello."

"How are you, I'm Mr.Brown you must be Terry's daughter Madison."

I softly smiled, "I am, thank you so much for meeting with me on short notice."

"Oh it's no problem, right this way, dear. You know, your father's an outstanding man and attorney, any deed for him is a honor. Step into my office."

"Well thank you. I'm very thankful still. How's your morning going?"

"Besides a few conferences, pretty good. Now your father gave me a run down and I was able to look up a bit about your case. You're aware you have a date scheduled for next week Tuesday?"

"Tuesday?" I repeated brushing my hair behind my ear. How could I again have been so stupid to have forgotten. "Yes Tuesday I've just been so busy."

Attorney brown raises his eyebrow skeptically before cracking a grin. "You do understand the depth of this case?"

"Yes Ofcourse, Ive just been losing track of my days I've been dealing with this and another case."

"Yeah." He shuffled a few papers moving them to the side and placing his hands together landing eyes directly on me.

"Mr.Rick has hired a pretty high end attorney so if we're going to have a chance we're gonna have to get a head start. Luckily your father is sending me over some files in connection to your case, so that'll be great for me. However is there any other time you can meet with me say maybe tomorrow same time. I won't be as busy and can have time to look threw this case with a glass eye."

"Yes Ofcourse, I can be here."

"Perfect, another thing have you been going to counseling?"

"I haven't had the time."

"You may want to, it'll make your case stronger."

"I'll try."

"No trying, it's ordered. And the only way I'll work this case."

I internally sighed, nodding my head. "Yes, I'll start. Thank you again for meeting with me."

Exiting the office I didn't feel so great but I felt better than when I first arrived. Checking my phone again I noticed Steph had yet to contact me which was odd. I began to wonder if he was upset or just busy. After finding out I was lying yesterday I could tell he wasn't very happy with me. However I figured I'd make another stop to the psych I worked at to see if they would rehire me.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a car that Nearly knocked the breath out of me.
A white Mercedes with silver lining customized. The same one that my mother owned. Now just what in the hell would she be doing here and what would be the odds.

My instincts sent me rushing to the daycare and it felt like the run there was the longest I had ever experienced.

Nearly out of breath and heart racing, I laid eyes on the one person I was strongly beginning to dislike.

"Madison." She called out as if it was a pleasant surprise.

"What are you doing here mom?"

"Gosh you say that as if I shouldn't be. I came to visit you and found out you really no longer work here, so I thought since I drove all this way I'd see my grandchild. I love how they have the children's photos on the door makes it easier for a predator to find them." She hummed in sarcasm.

I folded my arms cutting my eyes in dismay. "Why are you really here?"

"I noticed your father deposit a hefty amount of money that we can't afford to be giving out into your account this morning and I came to make a truce and proposition."

"How'd you find out about that?"

"I get alerts Madi, nothing leaves the accounts without my knowledge. Ofcourse he wouldn't know that. However I didn't come to get it back. I'm short handed at the office and wanted to offer you a position there in exchange for that heft amount and then I'd start you on a salary worth your degree. I figure face it with that shooting following you it'll be hard to get a job anywhere else, so I'd do my do diligence as a mother and help you."

"Help me? Really, that sounds strange coming from you."

"Yeah well no matter what we've gone through you're still my only child and I don't want you to have to rely on a man. Besides I don't feel comfortable with you staying so far  away especially with a man and my grand babies. Would you like to come home?"

"Home? No thank you mother. That's hardly home with that demon staying next door. Listen I know you're trying to help mom, I do but I don't know how comfortable I feel working for you."

"It's business Madison. Not a mother daughter ship. You'll be treated as such and nothing less. Look the offer stands until tomorrow morning at 11pm I figure that'll give you time to get the kids settled in school and I'll pay for a child care closer for Allure by the job, you either show up or you don't . Just sleep on it. Now if you don't mind can I see my darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 35
"I always thought there was something between us" "I don't like you. I will never" "Hush. You will" TakemichixMikey. Mikey is a possessive guy here a...
88.9K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
140K 5.9K 22
A poor kid had no business living next to a rich kid with a spoiled family. Bucky wasn't thrilled about the idea, but he certainly wasn't expecting t...