BONDS โ€ข k. hatake

By aliferous--

"Bonds connect us all." Akiara Haruno. Elder sister to Sakura Haruno, Student of Tsunade Senju, Head of the H... More

โ†ซโ†ซ ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด โ†ฌโ†ฌ
โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข4โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข8โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข11โ€ข
โ€ข12โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
โ€ข17โ€ข
โ€ข18โ€ข
โ€ข19โ€ข
โ€ข20โ€ข
โ€ข21โ€ข
โ€ข22โ€ข
โ€ข23โ€ข
โ€ข24โ€ข
โ€ข25โ€ข
โ€ข27โ€ข
โ€ข28โ€ข
โ€ข29โ€ข
โ€ข30โ€ข
โ€ข31โ€ข
โ€ข32โ€ข
โ€ข33โ€ข
โ€ข34โ€ข
โ€ข35โ€ข
โ€ข36โ€ข
โ€ข37โ€ข
โ€ข38โ€ข
โ€ข39โ€ข
โ€ข40โ€ข
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
The Last Time (part one)
The Last Time (part two)
The Last Time (part three)
The Last Time (part four)
SEQUEL

โ€ข26โ€ข

2.3K 63 1
By aliferous--

I was training, I had the day off so I decided to train with Aika in my head, guiding me.

"You need to focus the power into the palm of you hands so that it's that small window of time where you are about to fire but you still have time to reverse it. Like your guns." Aika said, I nodded and the white and dark blue light covered my hands. "Now, at the very last moment you add them together. It should destroy the whole forest area." Quickly, I mixed the two lights and it did what she said.

My eyes widened.

"You did it." You could basically hear her smile through her voice.

I smiled before slamming my hands on the ground and regrowing the trees.

I heard clapping behind me, I turned around seeing Tsuna and Lord Third.

I smiled and walked up to them.

"You're getting better at controlling your power." Lord Third smiled.

"Yeah. Trial and error." I smiled. I turned to Tsuna. "H-How's the case?" I asked, hoping they were finally behind bars.

"The ANBU will be in prison for a long time but the Federal Lord and his brothers are proving to be more difficult. With the war coming up, we don't want to lose an ally but the 5 Kage are fine with it so me might right action immediately." I nodded.

Then my pager beeped.

"Well, an emergency. I'll talk to you later-"

"Wait, you still haven't told me who's the lucky man." Tsuna said smiling.

"I'm sure Lord Third will tell you. Bye, Tsuna!" I laughed before dashing off.

--------

I quickly threw on my coat and rushed to the room.

"Naruto!" I said surprised, seeing his poisoned state. Sakura sat beside him, her face shameful.

"I'll talk to her later."

I looked at Naruto's small cut and immediately went to the small station with the herbs for antidotes.

I mixed it with a solution and then injected it into his bloodstream. The purple colour from his face draining back to his normal shade. I pulled the covers over him.

"What happened, Sakura?" I said, a frown on my face.

"Y-You should heal Kakashi-sensei first." I sighed and walked to the other bed where kakashi laid.

"Hey.." I said as the white light from my hands healed his cuts. "What happened?" I asked.

"Sakura.. she tried to carry a burden and she almost got killed. Akiara, Sasuke is not that same boy you knew and neither is Itachi. They both changed and there's not bringing them back." Kakashi said. I glared at him.

"I'm going to do something to your sharingan. I'm going to make it so that you'll use it like an Uchiha." I said. One hand had the blue light and the other had the white light.

I pressed them into his eye, he hissed in pain but when I pulled away, his sharingan was deactivated.

"There." I said as I took off my gloves. "You have Itachi and Sasuke to thank for that new advantage." My heels clicked as I walked away slightly from his bed.

"Itachi and Sasuke are my family. I know them better than anyone in this ninja world and I know why they did it, and I will protect them and their names, no matter who is hurting them." I glanced at Kakashi. "You can go home when a nurse gets the discharge papers." Then I went to heal the others on this mission.

-------

I sat on my couch with a glass of wine and a book.

My circular thin-rimmed glasses were on and my long pink hair was braided and on my side, fallen pieces framing my face.

I tugged on my cardigan to take it off my shoulders since it was still hot during the night. My white spaghetti top showing.

The lamp was my only source of light.

The door rang, I sighed and got up.

"Jiriaya!" I said surprised. "I haven't seen you in months!"

"Well, I've been travelling. May I come in?" I nodded moving out of the way.

"Do you want anything? Water? Tea?"

"Water is fine." He said, I grabbed a glass and placed it on the table for him.

"What brings you here?" I ask.

"Tsunade wanted me to warn you. About the-"

"Akatsuki." I finished. I sighed. "I know. He told me."

"He?"

"A friend." I said, he questioned who the friend was but didn't push.

"Well, what did Tsuna want me to do?" I said, i fiddled with my engagement ring.

"She knows you can defeat them but she just wants you to be cautious. They think they can take your power but we all know your power is you and they can't extract you." I nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Wars coming. Naruto and I are in the centre of it or at least in the Akatsuki interest."

"Yeah. Just be cautious, they could be anywhere."

"I know-" then the bell rang again. I got out of my chair and went to the door.

"Hey! You're better now, how you feeling Naruto?" I smiled, he walked in.

"Much better! Ready to go train again!" He said enthusiastically. He turned around to see Jiraiya and froze.

"Y-You're supposed to be dead." Naruto whispered.

"You're supposed to be dead?!" I yelled at Jiraiya.

"Hey kiddo, you were amazing while you fought." Jiraiya grinned. Naruto cried as he hugged Jiraiya tightly.

"I am so confused right now." I was about to sit but then the door rang again.

I groaned in annoyance before opening it.

Kakashi stood there awkwardly with flowers in his hand.

"I'm sorry about today- Master Jiraiya..?" Kakashi said as he walked in.

"Oh ho ho! Kakashi you got a good one!" Jiraiya smirked. I rolled my eyes as I took the flowers off of Kakashi and went to the kitchen letting the three catch up.

I put the pink daliahs and roses with white small flowers in the vase.

I was wiping down the counters when I heard the door close.

"So.. Naruto was yelling and Jiraiya had to drag him out so that we could have "alone time."" He rubbed the back of his neck, a nervous habit he always did.

"I know you love Itachi and Sasuke like brothers, I shouldn't have said what I did. I was just scared that if you see them again, you'll hesitate to capture them and they'll kill you." He sighed.

"I know but you shouldn't doubt me. I have a little secret." I said. "I see Itachi and Sasuke every week." I whisper. His eyes widen a bit.

"We talk kakashi, that's how I know the Akatsuki are after Naruto and I. I know how to stop them. They're good people, Sasuke just had a change of heart and events, Itachi was blackmailed. I told you this." I said.

"I trust you. Just don't leave with them and leave me alone." He whispered.

"Oh, never my love." I smiled before tugging his mask down and planting a kiss on his lips.

"I have a surprise for you." Kakashi whispered. He dragged us to the door where he had me put in my shoes.

I slipped on my sandals before he blindfolded me and we walked.

-----

"You ready?" He whispered, I nodded and his hands untied the blindfold.

I looked around, it was a house, a large one.

"Kakashi.." I said, I turned to him. I saw a small smile under is mask with his hands tucked in his pocket.

"This is that Hatake compound." He started. He walked closer to me and took my hands in his. "I brought you here because... I thought once we get married, you'll be Akiara Hatake or Akiara Hatake Haruno- I don't really mind as long as there's Hatake in it." I gave him a little giggle.

"I want to live here. I never could come back here because it reminded me of my parents, it felt cursed and dead but every time I brought you here, it felt like home." He said, a light pink dusted my cheeks. He placed a keychain with my clan symbol and his with the keys. I smiled clutching it in my hands.

"You're very cheesy." I laugh. "I love it." I whisper as I tug down his mask to kiss him.

His arms slither around my waist, pulling my closet as my arms wrapped around his neck, my hands playing with his hair.

"Lets go back to my place. It's closest." I whisper, out of breath. With a silent agreement, we poofed off and into my living room.

We didn't get much further than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
123K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
170K 5.2K 30
Sakura is a medical ninja, daughter of the rich clan Haruno who grew up at her parents home, outside the village. When she turns 18, her father and t...
593K 19.1K 24
(Completed) Tsuki Haruno is the older twin sister of Sakura Haruno. Tsuki isn't like her sister who spends her time chasing a boy who has no interest...