My Flower Boy [SOPE]

By bunbun_boy

*Will be rewriting the description later* Hoseok owns a flowershop that he works in alone. He only has two fr... More

Story Intro!
❇💬Hey
It's me
And
Interlude: Awake
I
Just
Wanted
To
Say
Thanks
For
Saving
Me
And
I
You💬❇
❇💬Epilogue💬❇

Love

461 19 18
By bunbun_boy

*smut warning*

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

The next day was quiet in the flowershop, no one had the energy to be excited when they knew their time left together was short. Hoseok decided to take off, closing the flowershop until after all the boys left... Including Yoongi.

Ah, Yoongi, what are we going to do? As soon as you fall into my life, you get pulled right back out... Now that I think about it, I don't even have your contacts... With that in mind, Hoseok stood up, and began looking for the small bright blond. He searched all upstairs, not able to find him, so instead, he went downstairs to the last place he could be, the flowershop.

Yoongi stood leaning against the counter, wearing an apron that Hoseok had found and given to him, staring at the flowers in the vase. He had picked them himself when he heard Hoseok describing what each flower meant, making sure to keep a mental note on them when the time came to put them in the vase.

He was about to get up when he felt arms wrap around his waist from behind, ans warmth spread through his body. He leaned back, enjoying every moment of it he could, because soon, it wouldn't be there anymore. This thought brought tears to the olders eyes, and he turned around, crying into the chest in front of him. Quiet shushes were heard as Hoseok rubbed the boyfriends back, trying to calm him down. He hadn't meant to do that, but now that it's happened, he didn't mind taking the extra time to comfort him.

Minutes passed, and finally the crying stopped, Yoongi pulling away, and looking into the others brown eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

That's all they exchanged, Hoseok worrying about exchanging contacts later.

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

Hoseok and Yoongi walked around the park in the dark once more, enjoying the peacefulness it brought them. They were leaving tomorrow, so they had all went out and celebrated earlier, but now, it was just the two of them.

Their hands were intertwined, and they didn't have anything to worry about. Hoseok had managed to remember exchanging their contact info during the celebration, allowing them so speak even over the long distance.

They continued to walk, passing the bench they usually sit on, when Yoongi spoke up, surprising Hoseok with what he says.

"Let's continue." He said, not even looking at the boy.

"Continue what?" Hoseok said, though he knew what the boy was talking about. He didn't really want to. It's not that he didn't love him, it just felt so wrong to do something like that to the smaller boy.

"You know what I mean. Let's have sex." Hoseoks breath hitched as he began to speak.

"Yoongi, don't-"

"Don't, what? Don't say that? Why, why can't I say that? Hoseok. Let's. Have. Sex. Please." The smaller boy stopped, and looked at the taller, who was trying not to look the blond in the eyes.

"Yoongi, I don't want you to get hu-"

"You don't want me to get hurt? I'm hurting already Hoseok!" His voiced raised, as he continued to hold hands with his boyfriend. "Hoseok, I'm leaving tomorrow, and I don't know when I'm coming back! I might never see you again!" Tears were running down his cheeks, but he didn't even know. It broke Hoseoks heart to see him like this, and it hurt even more when he said that last line.

"Don't say that! You'll come back! Sometime! And if you can't, then I'll go to you! But don't say that I won't ever see you again!" The red head pulled the blond into his arms, embracing as if he was the most inportant person, or thing on the Earth.

"Why...why does it seem that as soon as you started feeling better, as soon as we started recognizing our feelings for one another, we have to leave? I was just getting to know you better, I was finally enjoying waking up early, and actually going outside to do things. You made me feel excited whenever you said we were going somewhere, and it made me feel so warm when I watched you talk about the flowers with such a happy, and proud look on your face. But I don't know if that'll stay there when I leave, and I'm scared you'll start replacing the delphinium and fern with anemone once more..."

Hearing that hurt Hoseok, and tears left his eyes as well. Pulling away, he looked at the blond for a minute before asking him something he hopes he doesn't regret.

"Yoongi... Are you sure you want to?" With a swift nod of his head, Hoseok leaned in and kissed him passionately, pulling away just as fast.

"Alright, then let's get home." He grabbed his hand, and they were off.

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

Hoseok walked in his bedroom, holding Yoongi's hand as he did so. Once they entered the room, they shut the door, keeping the light off as well. It wasn't too dark though, as the crack in the curtains allowed enough moonlight to shine into the room to make most things visible. Facing the older, he breathed out quickly, gazing at the others seemingly shining eyes.

"Before we start, are you sure? Once we start, we're not going back, okay?" Yoongi let out a breath, nodding his head once more.

"Yes." And with that, Hoseok let his hands fall to Yoongi's waist, leaning in to place his lips on the others.

Pulling him closer, the blond wrapped his arms around the tallers neck, running his fingers in his hair, and deepening the kiss. Slowly, Hoseoks hands began to travel down, slipping over his ass and under the smallers thighs, quickly whispering 'jump', carrying him as he did, and bringing him to the bed.

Laying him down on the soft mattress, he let his hands slowly move back up, and under the blonds shirt, pushing it up, exposing his milky pale chest and stomach. Removing his lips from Yoongi's, he slowly dragged them down his neck, just hovering them above the skin, sometimes pressing down a kiss, before completely ridding the smaller of his shirt this time before continuing. Again, he dragged his lips across the smooth chest, stopping at one of his soft, pink buds, pressing multiple kisses onto it, listening to the blonds breath hitch in his throat as he did so. Carefully, he blew on it, watching the body under him shiver in pleasure, as he swept over to the next bud, repeating his simple, but pleasurable actions.

Yoongi's hands made their way back to red hair, gripping it tightly, and pulling it lightly as the younger kissed his sensitive body. Who knew gentle touches could be so much more pleasing than rough ones? The thought had only just entered his mind when he gasped out again, his eyes opening wide, before closing, his hands clenching the others hair tighter.

Continuing to kiss his way down, he reached the blonds pants, pausing the kisses to pull both pants, and underwear down, resulting in a gasp as the cold air hit his member, soon followed by tightening fingers in his own hair. He chuckled a bit at how sensitive his boyfriend was, before cupping both legs in his hands and leaving kisses up each thigh, making sure there was at least one purple mark on either thigh as well, before kissing the head of Yoongi's member.

Another gasp was heard, and Hoseok once again kissed the head, before licking one long line down the staff, and back. Slowly, he took it in his mouth, closeing his eyes as his head bobbed back and forth for a bit, before opening them once more and watching as his little blond squirmed, and twitched at the feeling, moans, and mews escaping his luscious lips.

"Hoseok~" Out came his name, and he moved his head a little faster, adding his hand to the movement. Pulling off with a pop, he placed many kisses all over the complete stif member, watching as the naked blond arched his back.

There was a knot in his stomach, and he knew he was close. Bucking his hips up a little, he tried to look down to his boyfriend, who sat, kneeling between his legs, staring up at him as well. The older pouted, letting out a whine, indicating he wanted more. So, Hoseok complied. Once again, he took in the whole thing, this time sucking here and there, and dragging his tongue along the side, then pushing it on the slit on the top.

This was it, a loud moan describing Hoseoks name was dragged from Yoongi's lips, as he released into Hoseoks mouth, the younger making sure to swallow all of it. The blond was panting, tired from that alone, how could the girl not be into this? He thought. This feels great! He smiled, panting hard as he continued to lay in his spot, watching at the red head stipped himself of his shirt, and pants, leaving his boxers on for the moment, but exposing his almost solid looking abbs.

Leaning over him, Hoseok kissed Yoongi's lips once more, carefully sliding his hands under the smallers back, and picking him up just a bit, moving him so that he could be more comfortable when they start. Pulling away, Hoseok reached over into the drawer next to him, pulling out a small bottle of lube.

"Yoongi, last warning. Are-" The blond sat up, his hands cupping both of the youngers cheeks, kissing him passionately. Pulling back, they stared at each other, his eyes portraying that he was ready to go through with this with no second thoughts. The younger kissed the other once more, before pulling back, and laying the other back down.

"This might hurt a bit." Hoseok whispered as he put some lube on his fingers, before spreading the smallers legs and inserting two fingers in. He watched as the blondes face twisted into one of pain, and uncomfort. Carefully, he leaned down, kissing him while whispering soothing words to relax the other, slowly moving his fingers in and out, scissoring them a bit as well, hoping to make it easier for when he has to take him in.

He knew he was finally relaxed when the look of pain turned to pleasure, and his mouth began to hang open slightly, letting out little gasps of air. Kissing his forehead, he carefully inserted a third finger, moving them around a little faster than before, watching as pain only registered for a second until a moan escaped his lips once again, a few more following shortly after.

Thinking he was ready, Hoseok crawled in between Yoongi's legs once more, pulling of his boxers to relases his large member. Yoongi opened his eyes, sucking in a breath of air when he saw what was going to be put in him. Eight? No, it had to be nine inches at least.

The blond stared as the red head squirted lube onto his hand, and began to slowly rub his shaft, covering as much as he could. A groan left his lips as he stopped, positioning himself right in front of Yoongi's open self, before pushing in slowly. A grunt was heard from the dominant male, while the bottom just threw his head back, letting out a throaty groan himself. It felt so bad, and so good at the same time.

Gently, Hoseok pushed all the way in, slowly sliding out, and in, soon getting steady rythem. Hoseoks body hovered over Yoongi's as he started going faster, the smallers legs and arms wrapping around the taller, moving his body to meet the others in the rythem. Moans escaped the his lips, as he felt Hoseok kissing, and biting at his neck, the thrusts slamming into him a fast, and hard pace.

Soon his head was leaned back, allowing the red head to attack his lips, concealing and keeping each sound coming from the blond to himself, as he thrusted harder into him, faster, and faster. The sound of slapping skin, and heavy pants, with muffled moans filled the room, a heavy cloud seeming to cover everything.

Slowing down, Hoseok carefully undid Yoongi's arms, watching as the upper pale, sweat covered body fell onto the bed, glistening under the moons rays, telling him to turn over. The smaller did as he was told, turning around so that his face was on the bed, but his ass was in the air.

Starting his pace once more, Hoseok went faster, thrusting in and out, filling them with great pleasures. Yoongi continued to let out loud moans, each one saying Hoseoks name. This was turning the other on very much, so he started thrusting harder, wanting to hear Yoongi call his name some more before it all ended.

Knots were forming in both of the sweaty bodies as they continued to pleasure each other, grunts leaving the red heads throat, along with heavy breaths and pants, while the other just kept repeating Hoseoks name, occasionally throwing in a curse or two.

Almost down, Hoseok turned Yoongi back around, wanting to see his face when he reached his peak. Bringing his head down to the blonds ear he whispered I love you, before releasing inside him, continuing to thrust in and out, watching Yoongi's face as he climaxed all over his chest as well, screaming I love you back.

Collapsing on top of the smaller, they laid there, too tired to move, to tired to shower, so instead, Hoseok pulled out, laid next to the other, and brought him into his chest. Leaving one long kiss on his forehead, before closing his eyes and saying one last goodnight.

💬❇💬❇💬❇💬

Okay, that had to be the most detailed smut I've ever written. I tried to make it, 'soft'... Like, gentle sex, but I don't know if I did it right!

Comment what you thought about the smut! Was it soft like I wanted it to be, or did it seem kinda on the rough side?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.7K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...
40.5K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
544K 33.5K 65
Hoseok: I think someone's impersonating you Yoongi: What? Who? Hoseok: *attached image* Yoongi: Oh... Yoongi: That's actually me In which Hoseok find...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...