BTS SMUTS

By SeoulsTownbish

The title says it all lol im also accepting requests lol. More

HI

Hoseok

105 6 7
By SeoulsTownbish

You sat on your bed watching the new mv(Boy with luv) BTS just released. Hoseok your boyfriend was one of them. You had promised you'd wait for him to finish his career. And so you did like a loyal girlfriend. You sighed wishing he was here with you right now.

DING DONG!!! (lol JK)

You heard the doorbell coming from downstairs. You checked the time to only see that it's exactly 7:30 PM.

"who could that be at this late hour?"

You thought as you stood up from your bed to open the door.

DING DONG!!!

The person behind the closed door rang the bell again. You shouted from upstairs.

"I'm coming!!"

Just to reassure the person that you heard him or her. You rushed downstairs and opened the door forgetting to look through the small peephole on the door. You were shocked and happy to see who was at the door.

"Hoseok?!"

(Imagine him looking at you like that)

You exclaimed as your eyes began to feel watery. Tears falling down your face.

"Hey sunshine."

He said inviting himself into your humble abode while closing the door and you didnt complain one bit. You missed him. Being almost 6 years since he debuted. You weren't able to keep in touch much and the fact that he had to change his number when it got leaked didnt help your situation.

He looked at you and smiled. You were in disbelief. You removed your glasses and rubbed your eyes to check if you weren't just dreaming or having a delusion which made him laugh. That Laugh. Its definitely real.

"What are you doing here?!"

You asked still in shock but you dont want to deny it. He chuckled and said

"I came for you. I came to spend some time with you for a month."

He said pulling you into a hug. The hug lasted for a minute but it felt like 5 seconds. You didnt want to let go. He wiped your tears and removed your glasses placing them on the table nearby and Looked into your hazel filled eyes. He kissed your forehead and placed his right hand on your right cheek caressing it with his thumb.

"I've missed this."

He said looking into your eyes filled with love.

"I've missed you"

He said with a sly smirk appearing in his face making you gulp.

"I've missed you to."

You said averting your gaze from his powerful ones that make you blush like a tomatoe and strawberry had babies.

He lifted your chin up to meet his gaze and snaked(I-i hate snakeu) his hand around your waist in a tight but yet loving grip bringing you closer and making you put your hands on his chest to bring some space between you both. You felt his hard chest and your eyes widen. Has he been working out?

"Have you been working out?"

You asked tilting your head cutely, your long (h/c) falling to the side making him chuckle.

"Yes y/n I have."

(this feels like wattpad -_-)

"oh..."

You said placing your head back in it's normal position. You saw him bit his lips.

"Have I mentioned how much I've missed those eyes filled with love only for me, those small visible freckles on your face and those lips that only I can touch."

He said with the same smirk appearing on his face only wider.

"Then why dont you stay?"

You said playfully matching his own smirk. He gave a light chuckle and said

"I cant..."

He leaned closer to your short height and whispered in your ear seductively.

"That's why I have to savor every single bit."

He said before kissing you like a predator attacking his prey. He bit the bottom of your lip gently to ask for an entrance and you allowed him to slip his tounge into your mouth making you moan.

His hands moved to your thighs which were barely covered since you were only wearing a large shirt and panties (I cringed). He hoisted you up your feet leaving the ground and your legs automatically straddling around his waist.

He broke the kiss and took you upstairs your head buried in his chest.

"Where's your room?"

You heard his husky voice ask turning you on more. You pointed to a room down the hallway and you felt him move towards the opened door and close it with his feet.

He placed you on the bed gently and hovered over you. He stared into your eyes for a moment and you stared back finding both love and lust in his eyes. His gaze diverted from your eyes to your nose then to your lips. You blushed unknowingly making him chuckle.

"I'm happy I'm the only one who can make you look so vulnerable under my touch."

He said caressing your face that he couldn't stop touching almost like he couldn't get enough of your beauty. And he was right he is the only guy that make you look so weak. The only guy that can make you blush like you are on fire (Bultaoreune).

He kissed you again with the same force as before. His lips felt soft like pillows. It was Euphoric (You are the cause of my Euphoria). Ectasy. That word explained what you were feeling right now. Butterflies in your tummy (butterfly!!!). You kissed back but his hands that were still on your thighs rubbing it in a sensual way made you weak. You moaned when you felt his hand move higher.

He broke the kiss and went to your jaw then your neck then your collarbone kissing it and leaving hickeys. He pulled away and pointed at one of the hickeys.

"This...says you are mine."

He said looking at you.

"No other guy can touch you."

He whispered into your ear making you blush for the third time. He smirked at the reaction he got from you and removed the large shirt you were wearing leaving you in nothing but your panties. He began to remove his own shirt revealing his abs.

"Yep definitely been working out."

You thought. You heard him chuckle and your eyes diverted to his.

"Like what you see babe?"

He asked with a seductive smirk using the word "babe". That word he has never called you "babe" only "Sunshine", that word alone made you blush for the fourth time? (who's counting) The kind of power he has on you makes you whimper.

He began to remove his belt, then his Jean's that hugged his muscular thighs that you just noticed and finally his boxers revealing his member. His huge member (I'm sorry ). He came back and hovered over you. You bit your lip anticipating what he would do next. Just then you realized Army was right. Hoseok is a "Dom", you of all people didnt even realize that until now. His sexy gaze could make any girl weak. But that girl would only be you.

He kissed your forehead and removed your panties.

"Babe it's going to hurt a little."

He said looking into your eyes asking for permission to take your innocence away.

You nodded your head understanding and telling him to move on.

He positioned himself in front of you and entered slowly allowing you to adjust to his size. What you felt right now was pain. Nothing but pain in your lower region. Unknowingly tears began fall down your face. You felt a hand cup your cheeks and wipe away the tears.

"Sorry Sunshine...I dont want to hurt you."

He said kissing your forehead. You nodded and said.

"Its ok...this was gonna happen anyways if not now."

You said panting with heavy breaths. He smiled at your statement and you told him to move which he did but slowly trying to make sure you didnt feel much pain.

Your whimpers turned to moans. The both of your moans filling the room, skin slapping together. He kissed you again and left a few more hickeys. You even left your own hickeys on his jawline. That perfect jawline you just ruined with marks saying 'he is taken'.

He moved faster making you a moaning mess. You ran your hands through his soft locks of hair that were in their natural colors this time. Black.(lol I prefer Hobi to be in his natural color). He groaned indicating he was reaching his climax and so were you. You both moaned coming done. (gosh ).

He flopped beside you. The both of you panting like you ran a 1000 meter relay.

"Why didn't you pull out?"

(why.....)

You asked facing him. He faced you and smiled.

"Because I want a little y/n running around."

He said cupping your cheek. Your eyes widened at his statement.

"B-but you still have to work and if your fanbase find out-"

He shushed you with a kiss.

"I know...I dont want any other person to carry my child except for you."

He said smiling.

"Besides if I leave for work again you'll have a little someone to remember me by."

Those words alone moved you to tears. You wiped them away as he pulled you closer to him covering the both of you with the duvet.

"I love you y/n"

He said burying his head in your exposed chest allowing you to run your hands in his soft hair.

"I love you to Hoseok"

You said the both of you drifting into slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was originally on Vingle so don't worry I'm the same person. No need to throw hate or say i stole it if you want to check my vingle account is: @Rose2demhaters. have a nice day :). Im accepting requests if you want me to write about your bias or one of the members i wont guarantee a good quality tho lol. Im not really confident in my writing :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
116K 13.7K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...