The Kings III

Por subversivej

the story of the king twins as adults cover: @blushfully Más

welcome!
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

4

8.8K 300 161
Por subversivej

Jo

I straightened my tie in the mirrored elevator, making sure I looked more put together than I was feeling.

The doors opened and I was greeted by Amanda's backside.

"Hello," I said, smiling as I stepped out of the elevator.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "H-hi, Mr. King, sorry, I'm looking for something."

I just smiled and raised my eyebrows, walking past her. I was stopped by a large hand wrapping around my shoulder.

This is what I was anticipating.

"Give me a break," I immediately said.

"Give you a break?" Fred asked, making me turn around to face him, "sure, here's your free fucking ticket to Cali for the weekend again. On the house."

"How'd you know I was in California?" I nonchalantly asked, looking down at my tie.

"The jet has a GPS, dumbass," he spat.

I just sighed, looking him in the eyes. "I am aware. It's not that I wanted it to be a huge secret, or anything."

"Why the hell were in you in California?" He deadpanned, his eyebrows in a deep and angry furrow.

"Fred, does it fucking matter?" I asked, opening my office doors. I turned on my lights and he followed me inside.

Great.

He closed the door behind him, nodding. "It does matter. Going off to LA to party with some Instagram model sounds intriguing, sure, but not when we have meetings backed up for the week after."

"I wasn't in LA," I said, falling back in my chair.

"I didn't expect to have to fucking father you, Jo," he said, "what did you go to California for?"

"Pussy," I adamantly stated, my eyes fixated on him.

His features morphed into anger. "Pussy? You're kidding."

I just looked up at him, shaking my head. My brows settled into a confused furrow.

"You couldn't get that in Chicago?" He yelled, "Jo, how many millions of women reside in fucking Chicago?"

I rubbed my temples.

"Next time there's an argument about who's the responsible twin, I'm stepping in."

"There are millions of women in Chicago, yes," I answered, "but none of those millions of women are the one woman I'll fly out to California for."

"Who the hell's in California that you can't live without?" He asked, he was adamant and getting an answer either way. I could go ahead and give it to him, or get under his skin some more.

I decided to give it to him solely because I didn't have the willpower to argue with him any longer.

I shrugged. "You put two and two together and see what you get."

He just looked down at me, his arms folded over his chest. He looked way too much like Dad right now.

I tapped my desk, my head in my hand. "I'm waiting."

His eyebrows went into a furrow, proceeding to go round after that. "No."

I just nodded. "Yeah."

"You're flying out to California to fuck your goddamn college girlfriend?" He deadpanned.

"You'd do the same if yours acknowledged your existence."

He went for me and I just chuckled, rolling backwards. "My bad."

"Watch it," he said, "I'm pissed at you, anyways."

I shrugged. "Sorry you didn't get any this weekend."

"Oh, I did," he said, "and I stayed in the state of Illinois. Crazy, right?"

He shook his head. "I'll bring my papers to you today, there's your punishment."

I rolled my eyes and he walked out of my office.

~*~

Fred

"Hey, you have a visitor."

I looked over at Meredith and she shot me a smile, nodding towards her desk.

I followed her into the hallway, seeing Cindy standing there.

My eyes went round. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in my office, my eyebrows now in a furrow.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled.

"I came to see you," she said, adjusting her Dior purse on her shoulder.

"Okay, don't," I deadpanned, "Cindy, there are a lot of important men in here that I can't brush to the side because a girl came to visit."

She just looked towards the glass room filled with men.

"That's a lot of money, Cindy," I said.

"How much?" She asked, looking over at me.

I examined the men in there. Some were worth more than Jo and I together, some weren't even worth a quarter of our value.

"That's about ten billion dollars in there."

"And what do you and your brother make up of that?" She asked looking up at me.

"Two billion," I said, "so please-"

"Two billion?" She asked, "I'm eighteen years old and sleeping with a billionaire?"

"Cindy," I warned, "go."

She just smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "I'll see you tonight."

I closed my eyes and the men walked out of the room one by one, making me shake all of their hands.

"Hey, where the hell were you?" Jo asked, bracing his palms on my desk.

"Not in California," I muttered.

"You're just like Mom, fucking petty."

I just sat down in my chair, rubbing my eyes. "I forgot that teenagers don't really understand the term just fucking around."

"What kind of teenager do you have on the hook?" He asked, sitting on my desk.

I just looked up at him.

"Cindy?" He asked, shooting me a small grin.

I just leaned my head back.

"I can see why you're into her," he said, chuckling. He stood up and rolled up his sleeves.

"Why is that?" I asked, my eyebrows in a deep furrow.

He just looked down at me. "The same reason you hired Meredith."

I was absolutely lost.

I shook my head, shrugging as I looked up at him. "Bring me back."

"They're spitting images of Alexis," he said, nodding, "I know you know that."

"Neither of them are," I said, shaking my head.

"Yes, they are," he deadpanned.

"Well, maybe to you," I said, shrugging as I stood up, "but that's not the reason for me."

He grabbed my shoulder. "She wouldn't want you acting like that when you hear her name."

"You know, Jo, let me be transparent with you," I said, "my college relationship didn't end in a way where I could fly out and fuck her every other weekend. It didn't work out like that for me."

His jaw was set in frustration.

"I'm sorry," I said, shrugging as I stood up from my chair.

I walked away from him and opened my door, letting it slam shut behind me.

~*~

Fred

[From: Cindy]
Would you ever consider fucking anyone on your desk?

I looked down at my phone in disbelief. Cindy Williamson had the hardest time understanding that we weren't committed.

Leave me alone, I wanted to say. I also didn't want to hurt her delicate feelings.

[To: Cindy]
That's an interesting question

I placed my phone on my desk and looked up at Meredith when she walked in.

"Hey, Mr. King," she greeted, "I-I was wondering if I could leave a little early today."

I folded my arms on my desk. I knew she had an explanation, and I was curious to hear it.

"My sister, she's getting married soon and she asked if I could go cake tasting with her."

She tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear.

Did she actually favor Alexis at all?

"Y-yeah," I said, nodding, "of course."

She smiled down at me. "Thank you."

I just nodded, looking back at my laptop.

"Also, if you know of any single, attractive guys that I could wear on my arm at my sister's wedding, give them my info."

I just chuckled. "Was that you subtly inviting me?"

"Mr. King," she laughed out, "I know your stand-"

"There must be an interesting answer, then."

I looked over at my doors and my eyebrows went into a furrow.

How many times could she possibly show up to my building in one day?

Cindy just smiled at Meredith. "Hey."

Meredith just looked at her. "You're supposed to check in, you know."

She just shrugged, walking over to my desk. "So about that-"

"Can you wait outside?" I asked, nodding up at her.

She looked taken aback, but she just nodded. "Y-yeah, of course."

She walked out and Meredith grinned, leaning against my desk. "So you're definitely visually stimulated."

"What's that mean?" I asked, looking up at her.

She studied Cindy, who was now standing outside of my office. "You just don't need depth."

I stood up and folded my arms over my chest.

"I mean, she's a skinny blonde," she said, shrugging, "and from the first impression she gave, definitely when she couldn't get the message that you're not into her, she's about as shallow as a kiddie pool."

I chuckled, walking over to her. I got close enough to her, about an inch separating our bodies. "You're a skinny blonde, Meredith."

She looked up at me, her eyes slightly narrowed. "That puts her brain to use."

I just smiled down at her. "And that's why Cindy's cute. That's why you're sexy."

Her eyes went round and she seemed to choke on her own spit, looking down before clearing her throat. "Th-thanks for letting me off early."

I smiled and she looked up at me one last time before walking away.

~*~

hello

welL

jo lmfao HES SO MUCH LIKE SANTIAGO I CANNOT

and Fred being petty

always

what's new

uhhh soo there's a flashback next chapter and i want to know what you guys would rather it be about - the boys in college (like the first flashback was) or how jo and lena met again??? lmk. you guys are reallllly curious to see how they met again 👀 so I'll write whatever u guys wanna see!

i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter even though not a lot happened. y'all like Cindy? lmfao

she's every teenage girl i think

except for like the 20% that's NOT annoying as fuck

:-)

nah im a teenage girl I LOVE US PUSSY POWER BABYYYYYYY

ok also happy Easter to those who celebrate! got lots of candy and now ive got a tummy ache :'(

but ily guys :') hope u have a wonderful Sunday. xo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 42.4K 66
in which the middle aged businessman and the homewrecker are together... forever cover•@Angelcxies
10.8K 1K 36
***Beautiful Cover by @Mansi_Creations Reincarnation Dark Story *Mature scenes*
284K 10.4K 65
the story of the King twins and their forevers, again tw: ed
286K 9.9K 46
the story of the King twins and their forevers cover: ccrescendo