A trip to Europe

By httpjasmarie

Hello so I got the opportunity to go to Europe for eleven days and of course I said yes, but I wanted to docu... More

A trip to Europe
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day eight part two
Day nine
Day ten

notre dame

6 1 0
By httpjasmarie

Hi, I haven't even looked at this story in a year but because if recent events I felt it necessary to come back to this. Notre Dame was and is a beautiful place and it was an honor to stand before it in the flesh. The fire is a complete tragedy and I cried for three days. I will hold the memory of the building in my heart for years to come. France will not be whole till it is fixed and even then a piece of history died that day. I morn for france and I pray for the rebuilding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.4K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
22.8K 712 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
52.8K 1.1K 21
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
51.3K 6.7K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...