Book 1: Indra's Return ✔️

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if Indra was reborn in the Bleach universe. What if his father, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, decided to give him... More

Indra Kurosaki
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
A/N
Chapter 9
Christmas Special
A/N
Pairing Selection Results~!
Author's Note!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
important Author's note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Finale
Second Book~!
Book 2: Sneak Peek
Book 2: Teaser
Second Book Is Out!!

Chapter 20

6.6K 142 28
By Luna_Uchiha1

Soul Society 

Kenpachi blocked Indra's sword; however, he was pushed back a couple of steps because of the strength in the blow.

"Tch. You are a strong brat." Kenpachi said.

"Hn." Indra said as he quickly disappeared and reappeared behind Kenpachi. Indra quickly slashed Kenpachi's back and swiftly dodged the blow and kicked the Shinigami in his gut.

"Gah!" Kenpachi glared at the former Otsutsuki who stoically looked at him

He's no ordinary brat. Kenpachi thought.

Ichigo weakly looked at the two. How is aniki keeping up with that man? He thought before going unconscious.

As soon as Kenpachi's sword was about to come down on his head, Indra raised his left arm catching the sword with one finger.

Kenpachi's eyes widened at sight. "How can you-"

"Hn, knowing that my power cannot be equaled by anyone in the Soul Society, what will you do? Will you continue your fruitless attempts to slice me or will you surrender? Regardless of your decision, I will pay you back for the damage that you have done to him." Indra pointed his index finger out and said "Let's begin the real fight Shinigami. Know that I will not pull punches. It is my turn now." Indra gathered reiastu as Kisuke taught him and pointed at Kenpachi. "Hado No.4: Byakurai!" A fast, concentrated thunderbolt shot into Kenpachi sword arm paralyzing it.

"How?! How do you know that technique?! Only the shinigami in Soul Society know that!"

"Hn, I wonder if that what you need to worry about?" Indra shunpo'ed and held his blade to Kenpachi's throat.

"Tch you think I will surrounder to someone like you!"

"Hn. You have no choice shinigami. After all, you were defeated the moment I came here."

Suddenly Kenpachi coughed blood. He looked down only to see a sword sticking out of his chest. How?! to the surprise of the captain the world warped around him, and he found himself in a red dimension. He looked up at Indra who was looking at him with a cold expression. 

"Now let's see how strong you are mentally shinigami." Indra smirked darkly.

.

Outside

Kenpachi dropped to the ground unconscious twitching every now and then as a result of Tsukuyomi.

"Hn pathetic." Indra looked at Ichigo and crouched down next to him. He put his hand on his chest, and his hand glowed green.

Ichigo slowly opened his eyes, and the thirst thing he saw was the glaring expression of Indra.

"H-Hello aniki!" Ichigo said nervously.

"Hn. What did I say about doing reckless things otouto?"

"Not to do it?" He said nervously.

"Hn."

"That's right! Where is that guy with pointy hair?"

"Hn he's taken care of."

"Eh?" Ichigo looked at the unconscious figure of the shinigami captain that he had a hard time fighting

"Did you do that aniki?"

"Hn. Time to sleep."

"Eh?" Before he knew what was happening, he was knocked unconscious.

.

.

Ichigo's Mindscape

"Where are we?" Ichigo looked around and found himself in an upside down dimension. He quickly lay down on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Zangetsu said as he looked at Ichigo.

"B-But unless I do this, I'll fall again!"

"You don't need to worry about that. Back then, your Hollowfication made this inner world lose its stability. That's why it happened. But it's different this time. Take a look. Even amidst the fierce fighting, your inner world doesn't even tremble."

"Hold it hold it... Are you saying that my mind is generally in this upside down-sideways state?!"

"It seems you have grown a bit stronger."

"Wow totally ignoring me, huh?"

"Stand, Ichigo!" Zangetsu said as he threw the sword towards Ichigo.

"Hey, that's dangerous! Who'd throw an unsheathed sword like that?!"

"Hang on to it. It's your sword."

"Huh? But this is...you... I mean Zangetsu..."

"Asauchi...It's a nameless Zanpakuto wielded by low-ranking Soul Reapers, who were unable to join the Thirteen Court Guard Squads."

"Yeah but my Zanpakuto is Zangetsu."

"Zangetsu....the one that was broken by your opponent earlier? Are you talking about this one? Zangetsu said as he held the sword. I cannot give this to you!" Zangetsu said as he threw away the zanpakuto.

"Wha--?! What are you doing?!"

"Get outta the way!" A voice said as he passed Ichigo and grabbed the zanpakuto. He backflipped in the air and then stood on one of the buildings. He chuckled.

Ichigo looked at what looked like to be his twin, but everything about him was white. "Who are you?!"

"Aw c'mon, you know me, partner." The figure said.

"From now, we will test whether you deserve to wield me. If you wish to hold me once more, take me away with your own hand! Your enemy is yourself." Zangetsu said.

"Hah! Take it away, huh?" The white figure said. "Sounds good. Do it, partner! That is if you can!" The figure said as he lunged at Ichigo.

Ichigo blocked the sword with the katana however he was pushed back due to the strength. 

"Aw come on even your aniki can do better than that!"

I can't counter him! Ichigo thought as he gritted his teeth.

Amazing! I didn't know Zangetsu was such an amazing sword! The atmosphere's almost burning away from the Spiritual Pressure. Ichigo thought as he looked at the dark red aura. It's like a monster! A plain Zanpakuto seems like a wooden stick compared to it! What can I do with something like this?! Damn it!

"What's the matter, partner? If you just keep standing around, I'll kill you!" He said as he threw the sword. 

"What?!"

"Aw, I missed..."

He swings the Zangetsu with the cloth wrapping from the hilt. What's up with that fighting style? I never even thought of something like that!

"Hah! You're pathetic! You had an awesome sword like this, so how did you get so bloody? I can't understand it. Can you become a friend with someone you just met, only by asking his name?"

"What?"

"Because that's what you're doing! You think you've mastered Zangetsu just by calling out its name. You're so full of yourself. You don't even try to draw out its full power or try to understand it! You believe that as long as you train yourself, you'll get stronger!"

He's right. I didn't even try to understand old man Zangetsu. The Zanpakuto isn't a tool...Each one of them has a name, they're alive. And yet...

.

"My Zanpakuto doesn't have a name." Kenpachi said. "This is the true form of my Zanpakuto."

"Oh yeah? Well, that's a relief. So that means your sword won't get any more powerful than it is now."

.

That's a relief? Ichigo thought. What a joke! Cut the crap! I'm no different. Ichigo thought as he dodged another blow. As it is, I'm no different from that bastard who didn't care about his Zanpakuto's name. I want to know...

"Let's wrap this up soon. I'll show you what it means to master Zangetsu. To you, who died never mastering it!"

Will you show me, old man Zangetsu? Just let me know a little about yourself; I want to know about you, the source of my strength. And, let me fight with you one more time! Ichigo's eyes widened when his katana changed back to the one before. You're giving me one more chance? Thanks, old man.

"He's gone. Oh Well. Was that good enough?" Hollow Ichigo said.

"Yes, thanks for coming." Zangetsu said.

"Don't mention it. After all, he is the king of this world. He has to win, or it would be bad...considering his older brother...Well, I'm done here, right? Let me go back."

"All right."

"He's strong Zangetsu. Nurture him well. That power is going to be mine, eventually."

"Hmph, you have no chance. After all, that brother of his will stop you and kill you should anything happen to him."

"Tch."

"Ichigo I hate the rain. And it rains in this world, too. If your heart is troubled, the skies will become cloudy. If you grieve, it will rain ever so easily. I wonder if you understand...The fear of being rained upon in this lonely world. To stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you have faith in me, I will not allow any rain to fall upon this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."

.

.

With Ikaku...

"What's going on?" A voice said as the door slid open only to show Yumichika with his hair in an afro style.

"Wh-Who are you?!"  Ikaku laughed. "Are you Yumichika?! Was it the explosion?! The fireworks made it like that?"

A tick mark appeared on Yumichika's temple. "Don't laugh!" He put a wig that looked like his previous hairstyle. "Fine, I'll put this on! What?"

"I was just thinking that the Captain seems to be having fun."

"You're right."

"Who's his opponent? His strength is amazing."

"It's Ichigo or his brother."

"That kid has gotten stronger since the time we fought. He's like a different person. But his brother is something else."

"Hmm..."

.

.

With Indra...

"It seems you didn't hold back." A voice said amusement lacing his tone.

"Hn. He was annoying." Indra said.

Aizen chuckled. "What will you do now?"

"Who knows." Indra smirked before swirling away.

.

.

With Hanataro and Ganju

"The sounds... have stopped." Hanataro said. "Do you think Ichigo-san is all right?"

"We've come this far. We have no choice but to believe in him." Ganju said.

"That's true, but..."

"This is no time to get distracted. It's our turn now." Ganju said as he took out a rope and started swinging it in the air. "We're going to jump across. Are you ready, Hana?"

"Yes."

"Here we go!"

"I'm counting on you!"

Ganju ran forward and swung the rope; however, the metal end of the line came off and hit the ground where Hanataro was standing.

"That was dangerous!" Hanataro exclaimed.

Ganju laughed nervously. "Sorry!"

.

With Rukia...

"The sounds have stopped..." Rukia said. "And the Spiritual Pressure is gone. Both of them... Which one of them died? I can't tell. The Sekkiseki blocks and diffuses Spiritual Pressure, the last traces of it are fading away. Why? Blood should not be shed for me, I don't deserve it. Please tell me Lord Kaien..."

.

With Ganju and Hanataro.

"There now..." Ganju said as he tightened the knot in a ribbon. "That should do it! It should be fine now."

"Ummm..."

"Huh?"

"You tied up my arms, too."

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. Oh, it's too much trouble!" Ganju said as he dragged the poor shinigami along with the rope. "Hana, you can just fly along with it!"

Ganju swung Hanataro and the rope in the air. "Hold it Stop it! My arms are going to tear off! This is impossible!"

Indra's eyebrows twitched at the scene.

.

.

With Kenpachi and Yachiru...

Kenpachi slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Yachiru looking at him with a worried expression.

"Oh!" Yachiru said.

"Yachiru..." Kenpachi said.

"Hurray! Hurray! Kenny's awake! Yahoo!"

"What about that guy?"

"Huh? I called Miss Unohana. She'll be here soon."

"What about him?"

"I don't know."

"I don't think he's dead. His brother took him after all."

"His brother huh." Kenpachi said as he remembered his fight with Indra. "He's strong....very strong...That's good...This way, I can pay him back."

"There's nothing to pay him back for."

"There is! I lost."

"You didn't lose, Kenny!"

"You idiot! What's with that look on your face?"

"But you didn't lose!"

"I did. And that nightmare....it was terrifying. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm ashamed to say this, but I hope I never fight that man again if I can help it."

"Hmm..."

"Yachiru ..."

"Hmm? You remember that time I gave you your name?"

"Of course! I even remember how many clouds there were in the sky!"

"Yeah Me, too."

"K-Kenny?"

"Be quiet... It's been a while since I thought about how painful it is, not having a name. Other people were called by their name, but I didn't have that luxury."

Flashback...

"That feeling It is read Yachiru." Kenpachi said. "It's the name of the one person I wish to be like. I'm giving it to you."

"Ya...chiru..." Yachiru said as he looked at Kenpachi in awe.

"I'm Kenpachi. It's the title given to the strongest Soul Reaper in every generation. That's going to be my name from now on."

Flashback end

"I've kept you waiting for a long time. You might be thinking, 'Why now, after all these years?' but do you think you could tell me now what your name is? I knew it. Not gonna happen, huh? I want to get stronger. I finally found someone to fight. I know I can get stronger. I want to fight! I want to be stronger! It's been a while since I've felt like this. I want to be stronger!"

"I had neither name nor parents. I was from Kusajishi, the 79th Division of the North Rukon District. I have no memory of seeing anything there, other than the color of blood. The people around me were more beast than human. A baby like me could have been stomped to death at any time. Then, you came along. From the 80th Division of the North Rukon District, Zaraki. From the depths of that darkness...you hacked up my blood-soaked world and gave me a name. If you hadn't shown up, I wouldn't be here today. That's right, ever since that day, you've been my everything. You can do it, Kenny... You are the strongest, Kenny! So, let's get stronger and stronger together! Hey Kenny? Kenny Kenny Kenny!"

.

.

With Ganju and Hanataro...

"The Spiritual Pressure has finally died down. Still, it sure was fierce." A shinigami said.

Another shinigami laughed. "What's wrong with you? Your body is trembling. How pathetic!"

"What? You're the one who's trembling!"

 "What?! What part of me? What's this? Bird droppings?" The Shinigami said before falling unconscious.

"H-Hey, what's the matter?! Huh?!" The Shinigami looked where Hanataro was walking on the roof. "There you are, damn you... I won't let you get away! Huh?"

Ganju punched the shinigami in the face making him fly back to the wall and go unconscious.

"Ganju-san, you overdid it." Hanataro said. "That was mean." he said as he came down the roof.

"Shut up! What about you?! What was that medicine?"

"This? It's a kind of anesthetic called 'Shinten.' One drop of it on the skin of someone with low Spiritual Pressure will cause him to get dizzy and pass out."

"Y-You've got some scary stuff there, kid."

"You think so? But anyway, let's hurry."

"Oh? So the entrance is a shutter type."

"Now the question is, how do we open it?"

"No problem." Hanataro said as he kneeled on the ground and took out a wooden key.

"Huh? What do you have this time?" 

"I borrowed a spare key from the underground water channel storage room last night."

"H-Hey...Is it okay for you to do that?"

"It's probably not okay, but... But I thought about it last night. Ichigo-san is getting all battered up fighting while all I do is keep running away. It looks pretty bad, I thought. I want to save Miss Rukia, too. So I decided I'd do all I could toward that end. Even if it means I will be punished later. Of course, stealing a key is about all I can do. That's why I'm pretty useless."

"No. I'd say you did more than your share."

"Huh?"

"What you've done...Man, I tell you. Everybody's desperate to save this person. This Rukia must be quite a cutie..."

"Well, uh, it's not that You don't have to get embarrassed. Let's see what she really looks like. Hey, Rukia! Huh?!"

"Who are you? Are you Ichigo's comrade?" Rukia said.

Ganju's eyes widened.

"t's me, Miss Rukia! I'm so glad! You're all right, aren't you?"

"You're Hanataro! Why are you here?"

"We can talk later. Ganju-san, let's hurry and get away from here. Huh? What's wrong, Ganju-san?"

Ganju looked at Rukia with a shocked expression.

"The pattern on your clothes the tumbling current of the fallen heavens... Are you a member of the Shiba clan?" Rukia said.

"Huh? Oh, do you know each other?" Hanataro said.

"Yeah. I know her. How could I ever forget that face...She's the Soul Reaper who killed my older brother!" Ganju shouted.

"W-What are you saying, Ganju-san? Rukia wouldn't..." 

"My older brother's wounds were from a sword. His neck was slashed, and he'd been stabbed in the chest. If he'd fought with a Hollow, why did he die of sword wounds?! And at that time, she told me that she had killed him!"

"Ganju-san! That-that can't be true!"

"It's all right, Hanataro. He is correct." Rukia said.

"R-Rukia? A member of the Shiba clan No doubt, it was your elder brother. I killed Kaien Shiba. Do as you please. If I die by your hand, I will have no complaints."

"What?!" Ganju shouted.

"Please stop, Ganju-san!"

"We didn't come here for that, did we?! Didn't we come here to save her?! Please, Ganju! Didn't Ichigo-san entrust us with his determination?!"

"Shut up!"

"W-What's with this Spiritual Pressure?"

.

.

With Jushiro...

"What?! Aizen's been killed?!" Jushiro coughed. "When? By whom? Why?"

"This morning, before dawn. The murderer and motives are, as yet unknown!" Kiyone and Sentaro said.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Jushiro said.

"Sir! I was concerned about your health, so I delayed the report. Please punish me." Sentaro said as he bowed.

"That's not fair, Kotsubaki! Captain, please punish me, too." Kiyone said.

"Don't copy what I say, Kiyone!" Sentaro said.

"I'm not copying you!" Kiyone said.

"That's enough." Jushiro cut in. "In any case, I can't stay here like this."

.

.

With Hanataro, Ganju, and Rukia...

"That's...Squad Six's Captain, Lord Byakuya Kuchiki!" Hanataro said nervously.

"Byakuya Kuchiki.... H-He's..." Ganju said nervously.

"You know him?" 

"Of course. The Kuchiki clan is one of the four noble houses with the highest rank. That guy's the current clan leader. Out of the thirteen captains today, he's probably the most famous. This is the worst thing that could happen...Someone like him appearing at a time like this. It's no good. There's no way we could win. Maybe we should just beg for our lives."

"W-What are you saying, Ganju-san?!"

"Let's run away with Miss Rukia!"

"You idiot! Do you see any way out?! This bridge is the only way! Are you telling me to risk my life for her?! She killed my brother, you know! For someone...For someone like her?!"

Rukia looked down sadly.

"I understand." Hanataro clenched his fists. "I guess it can't be helped. There was never any reason for you to save Miss Rukia, to begin with. It would be asking too much to force you to stay here. So, at least when you escape from here, please take Miss Rukia with you. I'll make a stand here, and hold him off."

"W-What are you talking about?" 

"I think I understand how you feel. No one would give his life to save his enemy."

"That's got nothing to do with it! You felt that Spiritual Pressure didn't you?! No way can we handle this."

"I know that, too. Still, I came this far because I wanted to save Miss Rukia. I can't just leave without doing anything! Thank you for everything you've done! I'll be on my way." Hanataro said as he stepped outside.

"Don't do it, Hanataro!" Ruki shouted. "You can't."

Ganju held a hand in front of Rukia blocking her.

"What are you doing? Let me through!" Rukia shouted.

"That fool! What does he think he can do without a Zanpakuto? He's trembling...You're just a weakling. Don't go acting so tough! Damn it!"

"Hey! Stay back!" Ganju-san!

Ganju threw Hanataro back to where Rukia was.

"Not again!"

Sorry, Big Brother. Avenging you will have to wait. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame big sis for not raising me to be a coward who would run out on his friends! Here I come. Ganju thought.

.

.

With Ichigo, Yoruichi, and Indra

Ichigo opened his eyes. Where am I? I'm not dead?

"I see you're awake." Yoruichi said.

"Yoruichi..." suddenly Ichigo felt a chill go down his spine. He slowly looked to the left only to see Indra in a foul mood while smiling sweetly at him. "Did you save me aniki?"

"Hn." Indra said.

"Thank you." Ichigo said.

"You should thank your own will to live for helping you survive those severe wounds. I did heal them as best as I could do." Indra said.

"How did you do that by the way?" Yoruichi said.

"Who knows."

A tick mark appeared on Yoruichi's temple.

"Wounds? That's right. I got cut up pretty bad. That's right! Ugh."

"Fool! Don't move!" Yoruichi exclaimed. "Don't you know how badly you're hurt?!"

"Chad's in danger. I gotta save him!"

"Calm down! Chad is fine! So are Inoue and Ishida."

"Huh? They were lucky to have fought who they did. Chad was injured, but he's alive. Inoue and Ishida were able to get away from the enemy without a scratch."

"I see. Stay put inside this barrier for a while."

"You're right."

"After all, half of your organs were crushed. If this wasn't covering your chest, you would've been sliced in half."

Yoruichi said as he showed Ichigo's broken hollow mask.

"I had... that?!"

"I was surprised that you were still carrying this thing around."

"Did I really have that on me?"

"Hn...Weren't you carrying it?"

"No, actually... When I fought Renji, I had a feeling this thing saved me."

Indra narrowed his eyes. Interesting.

"So I wanted to keep it as a good-luck charm." Ichigo continued.

Flashback...

"Huh?! H-Hey!" Ichigo shouted.

Hanataro took the hollow mask from Ichigo. "Ichigo-san, let's throw this away. It makes me feel uncomfortable."

"But that thing saved my life. I want to keep it as a good-luck charm."

"No!" Hanataro said as he threw the mask to the waterway.

"Hey you!"

Flashback end

"So it got thrown out in underground waterway." Ichigo said.

Yoruichi's eyes widened.

"Oh, Hanataro's this guy in Squad 4. He's the enemy, but he's a good guy. He healed the wounds I got from Renji, too. How come I have this, though? I was so sure he threw it away."

"I'll keep that." Yoruichi said.

"Huh? Why? I finally got it back." Ichigo said.

"Hand it over! No excuses!" Yoruichi said as a dark aura appeared around her.

"Y-Yes, sir. Please take it."

I doubt that it's possible but better safe than sorry. Yoruichi thought.

"Hn, I will be taking that."  Indra said as he snatched the mask from Yoruichi.

"Give that back!"

"Hn." Indra said and then disappeared.

"Damn it!"

"Still, you're amazing, Yoruichi."

"What do you mean?"

"You're so tiny, but you carried me here."

It's easy when I turn into my true form.

"Oh, I see. Your true form What? True form?"

"Oh right. I haven't shown it to you and your friends yet, have I? All right. Since we've come this far, there's no point in hiding it now. I'll show you my true form!"

Yoruichi said as she turned back to her true form. A naked woman stood where a cat was standing.

Ichigo looked at the new figure with wide eyes. "A-A w-woman?!"

"I see you're pretty shocked. Can't blame you. Most people assume I'm male because of the way I talk. Revealing my true form like this is always fun. Everyone acts like an idiot! But it did not work with that bastard."

"B-But you were a cat though..."

"Cats can't talk. Use your head. Now, then Enough surprises for now. Now I'll show you how I carried you. First, I used this tool."

Ichigo blushed. "Put somethin' on! Like clothes!"

"Oh, sorry, sorry I haven't worn clothes in a while, so I forgot. You're a bigger prude than I expected. Is this the first time you've seen a woman naked? Hmm?"

"Shut up!"

"Are you sure? If you don't look at a firm, young female now, you might never see one again."

"That's none of your business! Look! Ugh no, I'm bleeding ugh."

"Are you okay? With all that screaming, no wonder your wounds opened up."

"Shut up! Put on some pants! Most people put on their pants first! Ughm... Agh! I'm bleeding!"

"Clothes are so uncomfortable." Yoruichi said who was wearing clothes.

"So you used this to fly and bring me here?" said Ichigo as he waved around the object.

"That's right. There's not another like it, in the Soul Society, it's rare and valuable. Impressive, isn't it?"

"But why is it that you have something so valuable? You change forms, heal wounds, and possess a priceless artifact...Miss Yoruichi, What are you, anyway?"

"I am..."

"Th-This Spiritual Pressure is!" Ichigo said as he remembered Byakuya. "Him!"

"It's coming from the Shishinro, Repentance Cell. Stop, Ichigo!"

"Ganju and Hanataro are headed there! I gotta save them!"

"What can you do, in your condition?!"

"Who else is gonna save them?!"

The object in Ichigo's hand glowed and wrapped around his arm."Fly!" 

A long wingspan appeared, and Ichigo flew away.

"Ichigo! The fool!"

.

With Indra...

"Hn it seems he is going to do another reckless action." Indra sighed. And then looked at the mask in his hand. "You know you should take care of your king hollow."

"How do you know about me?" A voice said from the mask.

"So you can talk through the mask." Indra chuckled. "Good to know."

"Who are you really?"

"Me? Ichigo's older brother of course. I'll warn you once hollow. If you hurt him, I will destroy you and make sure you are wiped out of existence." He said coldly as he crushed the mask.

.

With Ganju and Byakuya

"I sensed a faint Spiritual Pressure moving toward the Shishinro, so I wondered what powerful presence had slipped in, hiding his force. Byakuya said. But it's only a tick."

Rukia started running; however, Hanataro stopped her. "No! Miss Rukia! You can't go!"

"Let me go, Hanataro!" Rukia said. "I must stop that Shiba man! He'll be kill... "suddenly Rukia fell to the ground kneeling and panting.

"Rukia!" Hanataro said.

My time in the cell made of Sekkiseki has weakened me...I can't move! Rukia thought.

This bastard's got some Spiritual Pressure...Ganju thought as he looked at Byakuya. Just facing him makes me shiver Measly tricks won't work against a superior power like his. It's now or never! "Take this! Chili Pepper Bomb!"

Suddenly Byakuya appeared behind Ganju. "Disappear. My sword is not for the purpose of killing vermin like you."

Byakuya said as a line of red blood appeared on Ganju'es extended hand. And Ganju fell to the ground holding his bloodied hand. 

"Hold it!"

"It seems you didn't understand me. I told you to disappear."

"Shut up! We wouldn't run in fear because of you! There are no cowards in the Shiba clan!"

"I see. You're from the Shiba clan."

"This isn't good..." Rukia said.

"I apologize for dismissing you. I can't let you leave here alive." Byakuya said as he revealed his zanpukuto and held it in front of his face.

"What's he going to do? From so far away?" Ganju said.

"No! Elder Brother!" Rukia shouted.

"Scatter Senbonzakura." Byakuya said as his Zanpakutō glowed pink and scattered to sakura petals.

"Wha--?" The blade disappeared! Ganju said.

"Run!" Rukia shouted.

Suddenly the sakura petals slashed Ganju making him receive several hits. Ganju fell to the ground.

"Ganju-san?!" Hanataro said.

"Please stop! Elder Brother!"

Before Byakuya could strike, Jushiro appeared and held his hand. "Phew! Good grief, it's dangerous around here. Why not leave it at that, Captain Kuchiki?"

"Captain Ukitake!" Rukia said.

"Hey, Kuchiki!" Jushiro said. "You look like you've lost weight. Are you okay?"

"What's the meaning of this, Ukitake?" Byakuya said.

"Hey now, I should be asking you that. Jushiro said. Drawing your Zanpakuto here is a level one forbidden offense. Even if it's to drive off Ryoka, what were you thinking?"

"There is a wartime exemption. The drawing of Zanpakuto is allowed."

"Wartime exemption? Is the appearance of a few Ryoka that important? Don't tell me a Ryoka killed Aizen?"

"W-What...Spiritual Pressure is this? Clearly, it's of a captain's level! But it's unfamiliar to me!"

"This Spiritual Pressure feels like Impossible!" Rukia said. "Ichigo..."

Ichigo jumped down to where Rukia was standing looking at him with disbelief expression. "I-Ichi..."

"You okay, Hanataro? Sorry, I shouldn't have sent you guys ahead." Ichigo said as he checked on Hanataro. "Bet it was rough..."

"No, not at all." Hanataro said. "I'm fine."

"Rukia I've come to rescue you." Ichigo said. "What kinda look is that?! I came to save you! Try to look a little happier!"

.

"Let's go, Brother. Take even one step from there. Try to come after me... And I'll I will never forgive you! You will die anyway so stay there and live, even if for just one second longer." Rukia said as she looked at the bloodied figure of Ichigo.

.

"You fool! I told you not to come!" Rukia shouted. "I said I'd never forgive you if you did! You're all cut up! You fool!"

"Yeah, you're right." Ichigo said. "So you can yell at me all you want later. After I beat him!"

"Ichigo!"

"What? I've made it this far, you're not gonna tell me to leave, are you?"

"But I ain't leaving! Forget about it. I came this far just to save you. I don't care if you want to be executed. I'm saving you, even if I have to drag you. From here on, I'm rejecting all of your protests! Got that, stupid?!"

"Wha?! What's that about? You're just going to ignore the wishes of the person you're saving?! What kind of a tyrannical rescuer are you?!"

"Shut up! I don't want any crap from the one who needs rescuing! Just tremble like you're supposed to and say, 'Save me!'"

"'Save me?' And, I do not tremble! You haven't changed, have you? You still don't listen to anything I say."

"What do you expect?"

"All you do is worry about me. Worry about yourself for a change. Ichigo..."

"Don't worry. I won't die. You probably can't tell, but I've gotten a little stronger."

"Hn and I'll make sure you stay alive we don't want you dying now ne otouto." Indra said as he appeared next to Ichigo while smiling sweetly.

Everyone shivered at the familiar smile. Not another one!

"H-Hai!"

"Byakuya. Who are they? Especially that one with the orange hair." Jushiro said.

"They're not related... At least not to the one you're thinking of right now. He's nothing. Just an ordinary Ryoka. I'll kill him. That will be the end of it. This trifling fight will be over." Byakuya said as he looked at Ichigo. He looked at Indra who was looking at them stoically. "He on the other hand..."

"You're pretty sure of yourself." Ichigo said. "Rukia and I did all that talking, but you never attacked."

"Who do you think I am?" Byakuya said. "Did you think I'd attack while your guard was down? You've got a big mouth, brat."

Everyone except the two captains and Indra felt the spiritual power pulling them down.

"Are you all right, Hanataro?" Rukia said.

"Just barely." Hanataro said.

"Oh? You aren't perturbed by this Spiritual Pressure. Especially you." Byakuya said as he looked at Indra.

Indra smirked.

Byakuya looked at Ichigo. "You seem to have improved a great deal. I don't know how you regained the powers of a Soul Reaper. You should have stayed in the human world and enjoyed a peaceful life. But you came here to foolishly throw away the life I spared."

"I don't plan on dying. I'm gonna defeat you and go home."

"Like I said, you have a big mouth, brat."

He disappeared! Ichigo thought.

"Flash Step!" Rukia said.

Indra blocked the first hit from Byakuya without trying while Ichigo's hand trembled a little at the force.

"I can see you...Byakuya Kuchiki." Ichigo said as he attacked Byakuya and then jumped back putting distance between them, Indra appeared next to Rukia and the others. "How's that, Mr. Kuchiki? Surprised? I can read your movements!"

"Don't get confident over a lucky hit. You fool."

"Wanna see if it was just luck?" Ichigo said as he blocked another blow.

"Amazing!" Hanataro said. "Simply amazing! Ichigo is fighting Captain Kuchiki as his equal!"

Yes, Ichigo's growth is amazing. Rukia thought. His read of Brother's Flash Step alone was astounding. But Brother's power is more than that. The Flash Step is mere child's play for Brother. I must stop them before Elder Brother starts fighting seriously. Or Ichigo will be--!

"I see." Byakuya said. "It seems you've improved more than I thought. You leave me no choice. Before your newfound strength goes to your head, I'll show you the overwhelming difference in our skills. You couldn't defeat me in a thousand years."

"No, Ichigo! Run!" Rukia shouted.

"Scatter..." However, before he could finish his zanpakuto was covered in a bandage that was held by Yoruichi.

"That's--!"Jushiro said.

"You--!" Byakuya said as he looked at Yoruichi.

"It's been a while Byakuya-boy." Yoruichi said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 3K 21
[𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕃𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟- 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕆𝕔 𝕩...
103K 5K 25
Aizawa being reborn in the naruto universe? He has someone from our world with him? I wonder how that will turn out. -Kakashi love story- People migh...
177K 5.5K 15
What if one day a cute nerd came into your life, and he changed it.
297 4 7
male oc reborn into the naruto franchise as Naruto's twin brother. Oc x Ino