70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ

55 12 8
By bel_ministry

"Ark of the Covenant"

I am so glad to see that you have made it this far on your journey to get to know Christ. I'm pretty sure you have your own story to tell but, you have to save that story for the future.

For now I just want to congratulate you for making this far. My work is not about me but Jesus Christ who is the Lord of the work. And whoever you are, wherever you may be even if you don't comment always, know that God sees what you are doing. Whether He'd be happy or sad, I do not know the answer. It's between you and Him. 😊😇

As usual, end weeks are slightly different. Ready to start? I hope so. Get your journals, bible, and pens ready. We're gonna begin. 😊😇

Focus (5):
For this section this end week, recite all the Bible verses you have memorized since the last few weeks and include the ones you already memorized before this event. Group the verses you have memorized before the 77 Days in one column, group the verses you memorized from week 1-3, then separate the verses you memorized this week! Evaluate yourself. What was the difference?

Now as you recite the verses meditate on the message of each one.

Gratitude (5):
Lift your hearts up to God by thanking Him for everything He has done. Not only in His goodness but the trials that had come that allowed you to grow.

Tourguide (10):
We will go sightseeing. Pray and ask the tour guide that He may lead you to the right places and reveal to you things you needed to know. Ask Him to bless you and make your senses sensitive that you may quickly remember His lessons.

Bible Reading (5):
Read the following verses:

Ark of the Covenant:
Exo. 25:10-22

The Ark of the Covenant was very similar to the throne of God in the heavenly sanctuary. Now above the ark is what they called as the mercy seat which was a miniature model of God's throne and beneath that seat is the where the ten commandments, staff of Aaron, and a little manna is located. This goes to show that the law is the foundation of God's Kingdom.

Mercy Seat and Tables
Exo. 25:21
Deu. 10:5
Psa. 102:9

Aside from that, there are also two angels that cover God's throne and protect it. They guard the throne and the law that made it to ensure harmony in heaven. These angels are called the Cherubims. Or the "covering angels." they stand face to face with God in His presence.

Cherubims:
Exo. 25:20
1 Chro. 28:18

The Heavenly Cherubim:
Eze. 28:12-19
Isa. 14:12-14

Meditation (20):
Do not resist and let the Holy Spirit guide you into worship today. What does the "most holy place" mean? What is the ark of the covenant and what is above it? What does the ark itself symbolize?

Compare the similarities of Lucifer when he fell and to the King of Tyre? Who do you think the king represented?

Meditate on this fact. Lucifer was once a covering angel who guarded God's law in heaven. He was closest to God above all other angels. Allow God to take you even deeper into study.

Visualize in your mind the unfolding of events of who Lucifer was and his fall. What do you think ran by Lucifer's mind why did he suddenly want to be on top?

Ponder Thoughts/Heart Examination (10):
A series of questions will be followed. Answer each honestly and no rush. Just record your answers in the journal.

Do you now know the significance of the ark of the covenant?

Do you now understand why the tabernacle is a blueprint? They disappear because no-one wanted to study them and preach them.

In the plan/blueprint of salvation, where are you now? Or are you outside the sanctuary?

Are you really doing everything you could in your end to meet Jesus? Or do we simply not know how?

Ask the Spirit to search you right now. Claim:
Psalms 17:3
[3]You have tested my heart; ... I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Media Promotion:

Ark of the Covenant with parts:

Layout:
Study the layout one last time. The division and the location of each furniture.

Sanctuary Overview:

Hidden Message of the Sanctuary:

Recap (10):
Make a quick recap about the theme this week. Allow the spirit of God to remind you of the things you have learned. Put these themes together and try and ask God to make you understand why the order of the furniture is like that. Afterwards, recall everything you learned from day one. Challenge yourself to be able to remember Jesus has shared to you. Write them down and share them to the teams.

End the week as you remember your lessons. No cheating. Don't peak.

Rest (5):
Time to end your worship this day. You can choose either to talk to God or sing for Him. Either way. 😊😇

Who was God for you throughout the entire week? Did He reveal something? If so, show it to us. 😊

That's all for this week. See you next week. God bless. See you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 8 8
If you have paid for a copy of this e-book, please demand for your money back because this is free. Please feel free to give out a copy of this e-boo...
1.6K 218 29
Daniel Monroe growing up in a Christian household has felt the pressures that come with leading a righteous life in a world that represses it. With t...
1.1K 69 11
ALREADY PUBLISHED*****AMAZON****Life is very hard, each day we struggle to make it and we wonder where is God? God gave us common sense for a reason...
5.1K 1.1K 35
COMPLETED~*Sequel to With All Your Heart* Ty and Annie are back along with the rest of their friends from the island. A lot has changed in the past y...