Ruler Of All (Discontinued)

By SabanalRobin

Before creation and even before the great darkness lived an whose powers can bend and made the strands of des... More

Info part 1
Info part 2 and Army Part 1
Christopher Sauyer
Army Part 3
Army Part 2
Army part 4 and their Info.
Starkiller base Crew
Mansion Interior and Exterior
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Discontinuation

Chapter 3

996 12 0
By SabanalRobin

N/N means nickname
Deal means telepathic message.
Deal means dark voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Since I had nothing to do I went to Tokyo to take a visit with the Yokai faction I teleported their when I arrived in an alleyway and it's quite a coincidence as I saw a kitsune being cornered by 2 thugs.

Thug 1:Once Yasaka knows we've her daughter she'll have no choice but to listen to our demands then we'll be rich.

Thug:I can't wait.

Can't those Morgoth's keep their minions in control when I find the one responsible I'm gonna murder them.

As I thought of that the Morgoth in command of these minions was stabbed right in the dick and then decapitated afterwards raped by his kin.

I used my manipulate to warp them out of reality as I head towards the kitsune she looked at me with joy.

???:Thank you

Y/N:Excuse me who're you and where do you live?

???:Sorry my names Kunou and I live in Kyoto.

Y/N:That's 452.3 km from here also name's Y/N L/N but call me any name you want and how did you end up here?

Kunou:Um.... Well it started because of my curiosity.

Y/N:Would you like some food?

Kunou:Sure!

I held my hand in front of her and she took it. I held her tightly since I didn't want her to be lost we walked to a Ramen store and bought medium size Ramen with water and I paid her and we left once she was done I decided to ask her this.

Y/N:Hey Kunou,did your mother teach you how to use your kitsune abilities?

Kunou:No, because she said I'm a kid I can't wield it properly.

Y/N:Would you like me to take me to your mother?

Kunou:Yes

Y/N:Hold onto me

She hugged my waistline and I held onto her hand and teleported us to their and she let go of me as I did the same.

Kunou:So the shrine should be to the left of here.

I changed my aura to that of a human for a surprise once I was done we walked there only to be stopped by guards as one of them points there spear towards me.

Guard 1:State your business and identity!?

Y/N:That is of no concern to you.

Guard 2:Yasaka has been looking for you Kunou she's been worried for you.

Kunou:Alright come on I want you to meet Mama.

Y/N:Sure

We walked to the main hall of it to see a red haired woman sitting on a throne.

(Note:She doesn't have an umbrella)

???:Wh-

Kunou:MAMA!!!

???:Kunou!!!

They both hugged each other as Kunou started crying.

???:Where have you been?!

Kunou:Mama....I was lost.....then I was so very scared.

???:It's okay now and your safe.

Kunou:It's all thanks to N/N.

???:N/N?

Y/N:I did say she could call me any name she wants and I do admit that it's kind of neat to be called that.

???:Thank you stranger for bringing her here to me.

Y/N:Well I rescued this one before a bunch of orcs were going to sell her for money to you and don't worry the orcs responsible are taken care of as necessary and may I ask who you are?

???:You don't know who I am?

Y/N:Should I?

???:Yes, Kunou please go away and let us speak alone.

Kunou went out as I send an invisible illusion to stalk her making sure that no one tries an attempt on capturing her.

???:My name is Yasaka,Ruler of the Yokai Faction. Which you, a human, don't belong. So I suggest you leave this place at once.

Y/N:Are you really threatening Me? Yasaka.

Yasaka:No, I'm just asking you to leave before someone as a fragile like you get hurt.

???:Yasaka Stop!!!

All of a sudden she topped talking. While I waited a couple of minutes before she sighs reluctantly and looks at me.

Yasaka:I apologize for my sudden hostility since the situation of my only son disappearance has taken a heavy toll on me for that I apologize.

Y/N:Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Kunou:Why don't you stay for the night? You don't have a place to live,right?

Y/N:Don't worry.

Yasaka:Wait! I suggest you stay please it's the least I can do for my daughter's saviour.

I remained silent and sent to the girls that I won't be their until the next day and warned them not to destroy the interior of my house then I responded to her question.

Y/N:I accept.

Kunou gestured me to the guest room but I passed and said.

Y/N:You go on Kunou sleep I'll be waiting for you.

As she left I stared at Yasaka which she responded with a stare of her own.

Y/N:I grow tired of these games.

I reverted an atoms worth of my fake powers back which made frightened back she I held back as much as I could to make sure she's still standing.

Y/N:Come on out Amaterasu.

Then a woman with a beautiful dress and eyes.

(Note:Ignore the umbrella and she's 8 foot or 2.4384 meters)

Ameterasa:Who're you to seek an audience with me?

Y/N:*Turns 9'5 feet*Name's Y/N L/N and I'm sure you've heard of me.

She looked frightened that I was here and looked defeated as well as hopelessness.

Ameterasa:Is it my time now?

I chuckled at her remark then walked towards as I spoke.

Y/N:Now why would I do that to such a very beautiful girls such as you two.

Chains appearing wrapping themselves around the two and slightly pushed their clothing to where you can almost see their nipples.

Y/N:No, Beauty like yours is magnificent.

I say this smiling while walking in front of them.

I lightly squeeze Ametarasas' left nipple and Yasakas' right nipple. Their noises fill my ears as I stop and cover their clothing up.

The chains glow an eerie gold and black color as she yanks them towards making sure not to tumble them then stares at them with lust filled eyes.

Y/N:It would be a waste not to take and mark you as mine by force so what'll be girls.

Yasaka:What do think we should respond with?

Amaterasu:We should agree with it.

Yasaka:Alright.

Amaterasu:Alright Y/N we agree.

I erased the chains holding them .

Yasaka:What's going to happen to Kunou?

Y/N:She'll be treated well and no harm will come to both of you and if any of the Factions or anyone in particular.

I say that as my face melts black liquid as my left eye droops red,silver liquid and then my right eye droops yellow,blue liquid which terrified them to the core and soul.

Y/N:Then they shall face and know my wrath.

They looked like someone just had their souls rendered out of them.

Y/N:*Face stops melting* So tomorrow morning I'll teleport the four of us to my house so get ready.

They walked to their bedrooms while Amaterasu walked with Yasaka since I killed her brother's and sisters meaning the land of the god she was trying to repair was destroyed and all the gods except some which I deemed to live.

Timeskip to the morning

When they awoke they were shocked that I hadn't moved from where I was originally standing once they were done starring I turned to face them.

Y/N:Are you all ready?

They just nodded while I teleported us back to my house Kunuo looked around with stars on her eyes.

Yasaka:Wow, Nice mansion.

Y/N:Why thank you.

As I was done saying that the front door revealing the girls. This is gonna be a very long conversation.

Timeskip brought to you by lightning striking twice on Raynere and Akeno.

Once they were done I told them they can go shopping and handed them ¥100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and told them to let register keep the change but I have a sinking feeling that all will be spent but luckily next chapter they'll be frozen in time while Caroline gave Kunuo a tour of the place while I decided to visit the ORC club.

When I got their it was rather quiet but then again I did appear behind Koneko while the rest were talking or doing something else.

Y/N:*Kuroka's voice* SHIRONE!!! *Hugs her from behind*

When I hugged her she accidentally slipped the chocolate bar she was holding and looked behind her.

Y/N:*Voice goes back to normal* What expected that it was your sister?

Koneko was too afraid to reply since she knew well how powerful I was but I noticed four faces I hadn't seen when I last saw them which were Asia Argento,Rossweisse,Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou.

Y/N:Well what do I see in front of me Odin's former bodyguard *points at Rossweisse* and a nun with a Sacred Gear that can heal grievous wounds *points at Asia*.

They looked confused about who I am and how I know them while the rest stepped at the sides they just stood their and the Valkyrie was the first to ask.

Rossweisse:How do you know about Odin?

Y/N:Well Well It seems like I angered someone very well then I know him since well I'll go back to that topic later so for now Asia mind asking your question.

Asia:Ah...........Where is Issei?

Wait they haven't told her yet must have been there afraid about her fragile hearth well I might as well shatter it.

Y/N:Ms.Argento, Issei Hyodou is dead.

Her eyes widened as she held her hand at her hearth while Rossweisse was puzzled.

Rossweisse:Wait how do you know his dead?

Y/N:Again sorry I'll skip that for a bit but for now I see that Durandel's wielder *points at Xenovia* is rather surprised that her blade is shaking and one of Issei Hyodou's childhood friends *points at Irina* I see the Excalibur's you wield and let me tell you this their insects in comparison to my weapon but now then listen closely you four for the answers you seek.

They lean closely to me as Durandel was regretting its decisions of having Xenovia as its partner.

Y/N:Ladies to answer all your question at once allow me to introduce the reason I know of Odin and you Rossweisse, Issei Hyodou's murderer, the reason Durandel is shaking and why I said your Excalibur's were insects in comparison to mine my name is Y/N L/N Issei Hyodou's murderer and what all gods and goddess even God and Sataniel call The True Outetversal Multiversal Empress or what I am referred to most as The Crown *does a bow* and I'm pleased to meet all of you and I'm also glad to Durandel has a new partner although it should've stayed away.

They looked rather confused??. Well that wasn't unexpected since they did keep the secret to only a few select individuals.

Rossweisse:Pardon me but I have never heard of you before.

Xenovia:I don't get why Durandel is shaking.

Y/N:Okay so before you continue let me just say BAHAMUT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ODIN TO TELL ROSSWEISSE.

They blinked for a couple of seconds before a voice responded.

Bahamut:Look I had no time plus it would be way more fun to do this.

Y/N:Leave. I'll deal with this myself personally then look I've got no time for this nonsense so just go ask one of the faction leaders or one of the gods or dragons since I'm bored of explaining things so anyway just ask Sirza about me or Ophis if you somehow find that loli Dragon goddess.

I teleport out leaving the four devils confused and I walk over to the chair and drink the tea Caroline made as I prepared my computer and set the other one up for a game I'm about to play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 690 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
224K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
38.7K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞