Finding Nemo/Finding Dory Hum...

By MalloryMynatt

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS SO PLEASE DONT ASK Basically shorts written about the characters from Finding Nemo/ Find... More

Before you read
(Not A Short) Shipped Characters Moments in FN/FD
Winter Wonderland (idk what to call this XD)
Drowning Distress (ugh such a bad title ;-;)
Fathers Day (CW: Domestic @bus3)
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Sexualitys
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Flaws and/or Disorders
The Date
⚡️Nightmares & Cuddles♥️
Thank You
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization
Stay Who You Are
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 2
Mothers Day (Old Short From 2017)
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 3
Aquarium Field Trip
((NOT A SHORT)) UPDARE PART 2
((NOT A SHORT)) The Characters' Birthdays
The Lab (Tank) Gang
Tension and Forgiveness (idk what to call this garbage)
🎄🎁Christmas Special 2018🎁🎄
Amnesia
Exciting News
Gileach Valentines Day Short
Peach's Brother (TW: Attempted Suicide)
Double Birthdays
No one's gonna take you away from me (TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)
Regret
🍁Thanksgiving Proposal🍁
Late Night Baking (Christmas Short 2019 1/5)
Power Outage (Christmas Short 2019 2/5)
Gift Hunting (Christmas Short 2019 3/5)
Hank's Past (Christmas Short 2019 4/5)
The Party (Christmas Short 2019 5/5)
((NOT A SHORT)) Christmas 2020 Special Announcement/Synopsis
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 1/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 2/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 3/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 4/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 5/5)

Greif

178 1 0
By MalloryMynatt

A/N: Yay! Another short about Maggie! An OC of mine from one of the previous shorts, "Peach's Brother". This will dive into more of Maggie's back story. I still at some point wanna get another backstory chapter on here where we can see her meeting the lab gang and helping them escape. Also, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO WEEKS!!! (May 2nd) I'M GONNA BE 17!!! YAY :DDDD Also on the day I'm publishing this, 4/20 will be tomorrow and then Easter! So happy 4/20! And happy Easter to you all! Hopefully I'll get a short out by the time my birthday comes. Maybe it'll even be birthday themed, you never know X3. Anyways, enjoy! <3

Maggie was in her room, not in the best of moods, doodling away whatever was on her mind on her tablet. She heard a knock on the door and Deb peaked her head through the door. "Maggie, sweetie. Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes. Just thought I'd let you know." "Okay, thank you." Maggie replied nonchalantly without moving her eyes from her tablet's screen. Deb was confused by this but decided not to go further, and nodded before closing the door behind her.

Once Maggie finishes the doodle, she realized that she was drawing her best friend. Jamie. And today was the anniversary of when she passed away. She had completely forgotten about the pain of loosing her best friend ever since the Tank Gang took her in. For the first time in years, she had people who were like a family to her. But she knew that there was still a hole in her heart that couldn't be filled. And that was Jamie. They had been best friends since elementary school.

Maggie was pretty lonely in elementary school, but once Jamie was placed in the same class, they started talking and became friends ever since. But then things changed day she got taken. She was in high school at the time. Maggie was waiting for Jamie at school like always but she wasn't there. She thought she took a sick day a shrugged it off. Once she got in the halls, she cane across some students hanging flowers and notes on Jamie's locker. Maggie asked why and then the students informed her of the news.

The night before, it turned out that Jamie was walking home from a local convenience store when some college boys came up to her and tried to rob her. She fought back, but sadly it didn't end well for her. One of the boys shoved Jamie to the ground and started stomping on her, the other boys then did the same until she stopped moving. They crushed her to death, and all for some money and food! Maggie refused to believe it so she ran down the halls and out the school building.

Security tried to stop her, but she was fast enough to get them to loose sight of her. She didn't stop after, she kept running until her legs gave out, and they eventually did. She then broke down and just sobbed harder than she has ever done in her life. Suddenly, she felt two arms around her that were dragging her into a van. Apparently she was hysterically crying in the middle of a busy street and people were either staring at her or calling to make a complaint and that's when these strange men in doctor's coats appeared. She didn't even try to struggle, she was too weak. When she was thrown into the van, she just passed out.

It was the most traumatic moment of her life. She lost her best friend, heck, her only friend before the Tank Gang and she wasn't even there to try and save her. Maggie started to cry again, placing her hands against her face, dreadfully muffling her wailing against her palms.

Meanwhile, the gang noticed that Maggie hasn't come out of her room for over twenty minutes. "What's taking the kid so long?" Gurgle asked. "Is she okay?" Asked Peach with worry. "I'll go see what's up." Before Gill could take a step, Maggie's door slammed open, and they could see her rushing down the stairs, tears streaming down her face. "Margret! Wha-" Gill tried to speak, before she shoves past him and bursts out the front door and into the night. Gill says nothing. He turns to Bloat. "Bloat. Open the garage door." He orders. Bloat nods and does so.

Gill rushes out the door and into the garage, pulling out his motorcycle. Peach follows him. "Gill, What are you doing!?" Gill didn't answer her question. He instead kisses her, before putting on his helmet, and driving out of the garage towards Maggie's direction. Peach stands there awkwardly with the rest of the gang. "Are we gonna stop him?" Asked Bubbles. "No... he knows what he's doing." Peach simply replies.

*pant* *pant* *pant* Maggie stopped, her hands to her knees as she was trying to catch her breath. She picked her head up and looked around. 'Where am I?' Before Maggie could think further, she heard a voice behind her. "Maggie?" She turns around to find Destiny. "Destiny, w-what are you doing here?" "Um I live here." Destiny replied, pointing to her apartment building. "Why aren't you with Gill and the others?" Maggie's eyes widened as she remembered how she ignored the gang and ran out of the house. 'Gill must be worried sick.' Maggie thought.

"I ran away" she finally spoke. "What? How come?" Maggie couldn't fight back and more tears streamed down her cheeks. Destiny hugs her in an instant. "Why don't you come inside?" She offers her. Maggie just quietly nods, letting go of Destiny. They entered the small apartment. Bailey was out with the cannibals and Hank was asleep so it was just the two. Maggie awkwardly took a seat on the couch, Destiny followed suit.

"So what's wrong?" Maggie's throat throbbed, her eyes threatening more tears, but she still answered. "T-Today's supposed to be the day my best friend d-died." Destiny's eyes widened. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Might I ask, what was their name by any chance?" "Her name was Jaime." "Were you guys close?" Maggie nods. "She was my only friend before I met the lab gang. Jaime got mugged by some college kids and she was beat to death." Destiny was silent for a moment. "That's terrible, I know what that feels like." "You do?"

"Mhm. Back when I was in elementary school, I had a friend named Faith. We would do everything together. Once we found out that we liked each other more than friends we became a couple. Not one of those high school couples, we were like an innocent elementary school couple. Only thing was, we were both girls, which meant we got teased a lot by the other kids. But we of course did care because we had each other."

"So what happened to her?" Asked Maggie. "Remember what happened on 9/11?" "Yeah." "That's what happened." Destiny sighed before continuing. "Faith's mom worked at the World Trade Center and it happened to be bring your child to work day. (A/N: I'm sure that's not what actually happened on 9/11, but please bare with me) So once the plane hit, the smoke from the impact caused her to pass out. She died before she could make it to a hospital."

Maggie couldn't believe Destiny had that same experience. Losing a good friend and not being there to witness. Maggie spoke up after being silent for a whole minute. "I'm sorry about that, Destiny. She seemed really close to you." "We were, but I thankfully moved on. After was was taken to the hospital, I met Dory, and then later I met Bailey. See, even though you lost someone close to you, that doesn't mean you won't have or soon meet anyone to help support you. You met the lab gang just after you found out about Jamie, right?"

Maggie's throat aches, hearing her best friend's name. "Y-Yeah." "You got them, but you also got Nemo, his family and friends, Crush, The Cannibals, Nigel, Hank, Bailey and me. You have a lot of people who are willing to support you no matter what. I just want you to know that you're not alone. I thought I was until I met Dory." Maggie gave a soft smile and nodded. "Thank you, Dest." "Anytime, Maggie." Suddenly, a knock could be heard. Destiny went over to the door to see Gill, panic was read on his features.

"Oh thank god you answered! Maggie ran out of the house and I'm trying to round up a search party, and-" Gill stopped as he can see Maggie awkwardly sitting there, giving him a nervous smile. He sighed in relief. Gill was let in, and he approached Maggie. "We'll talk on our way back." She sighed, feeling a shred of guilt. Gill turned to Destiny. "Thank you for finding her." "You're welcome, Gill." He nodded, motioned Maggie to follow him, the two leaving the apartment.

They got onto Gill's motorcycle and drove off to the opposite direction to home. "Gill, we're going the wrong way." "I'm aware." He said in a nonchalant tone. "Where are we going?" Asked Maggie. Gill didn't say anything, focused on the road ahead. She sighed again. She felt horrible worrying Gill like that. She knew she was probably gonna get a long lecture along with probably being grounded for god knows how long.

They stopped at an abandoned alley with a bunch of parked cars. She heard of this place. 'Is this where Gill got taken?' The two got off and walked to the top of the building, sitting on the roof of one of the parked cars. They were silent fir what felt like hours even though it was only around two minutes. Maggie did have to admit that the view was beautiful, but she still couldn't help but still feel guilty for her actions. She braced herself, ready for Gill to lash out at her, yelling in fury. But that never happened, instead he calmly sighed and turned to Maggie with a stern look on his face.

"That was a stupid thing you did, right? Why did you run off like that!? You nearly gave me a heart attack! I was worried that you were hurt or someone would've taken you or-" Maggie started sobbing uncontrollably. Gill never acted like this. He was never this genuinely worried about someone, unless they were really close to him. This both touched, but also broke her heart. She was thankfully that he was worried, but she also felt guilty because she made him worry. So she had all of these mixed emotions. Gill hugged her, trying to assure her the best he can.

"It's alright, I'm not mad. I just want to know why." He calmly explained, which gave Maggie a bit of relief. At least he wasn't mad. "You know about my best friend, J-Jamie right?" She asked, struggling to say Jamie's name. "Yeah." "She died last year today. It's been a year since she passed and a year since I was taken." Gill was taken aback. He nearly forgot about her telling him about that when she first was placed at the lab. "Oh." Was all he could say. "I'm so sorry I ran off like that, I should've told you earlier-" "It's okay, Margret. I now know why. But, you still shouldn't have ran off out of no where." "I know, I'm sorry for making you worry." There was silence.

"You know I'll be here for you if you ever need someone to talk to, right?" Maggie nodded. "If you're ever upset like this again, just come to me, alright?" "Yes. Thank you." "Anytime." Another awkward silence rolled by as Maggie tried to change the subject. "So, am I grounded?" She asked "Oh definitely." Maggie sadly looked down at the ground, before Gill playfully shoved her arm, making her look up at him. Gill chuckled. "I'm kidding. How about this, I'll let this slide, but if it happens again, you'll be grounded for two weeks. Deal?" Maggie giggled, shaking his hand. "Deal." With that, the two hugged.

Maggie smiled in relief. She was thankful to have someone like Gill as a father figure for her. She definitely needed one. And she was glad it was someone like Gill. She was also thankful for the advice Destiny gave her. If she hadn't found her, she probably would've still thought she was all alone in the situation. She knew she would forever be grateful.

A/N: Ree I tried to improve my paragraphing by having the paragraphs sectioned better instead of pressing Enter every 10 sentences. Hopefully this helped and was better for you guys to read. With that said, thanks for reading! X3

~Rxin3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
94.4K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
155K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...