Coming Out [boyxboy]

由 SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... 更多

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {5}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out {4}

20.1K 787 227
由 SkeneKidz

                “EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF!”

                I rolled my eyes as Gav pulled his shirt off. We were in the locker room changing for gym class, and everyone was just ignoring Gav. Everyone knew he was over hyper and loud.

                “Gav, shut up!” Gage snapped, pulling his own shirt off. He glanced at me and grinned. “But follow his advice Trav. Take it off.” He winked at me.

                “You are a little pervert,” I said, rolling my eyes and pulling my shirt off.

                Gage hungrily eyed my body. I raised an eyebrow at him and pulled my gym shirt on. Gage gave me a disappointed look, but pulled his own gym shirt on.

                Once we were changed, we went out to the gym and sat on the bleachers together, waiting for coach. I leaned back, glad that the school day was almost over. Monday was always a hard day. I was so damn exhausted.

                “Wake up Trav!” Gav cried, shaking me.

                “Gav, Trav! Pay attention!” Coach said, rolling her eyes at us as she entered the gym.

                She turned to the class and clapped her hands together. “You guys can either play basketball, or walk the track today,” she announced.

                “Walking,” Gav said, jumping off the bleachers and dragging me and Gage with him up to the track.

                “Maybe I wanted to play basketball,” Gage whined.

                “You’re too short,” I said and Gav snickered.

                “God fucking dammit! I’m fun sized!” Gage cried in annoyance, punching my shoulder.

                Gage stumbled forward and glared as Collin and Josh snickered at him before continuing to walk with Alex. Gage clenched his fists tightly.

                “If his brother wasn’t so hot,” he grumbled, shaking his head.

                I rolled my eyes. “You would kill Collin anyways,” I pointed out.

                Gage thought for a minute before nodding. “This is true. However, I would still like to fuck Collin’s little brother.”

                “I would like to fuck Trav. Would that be considered incest?” Gav asked, jumping onto my back.

                “Yes,” I said, nodding as I steadied him. I ignored my heart as it sped up a little from Gav’s words and the contact we were currently sharing. Breathe easy Trav. Gav was straight.

                “Dammit!” Gav whined. He rested his chin on my shoulder and grinned widely. “I love walking!”

                “You’re a dumbass. If you were on my back, I would’ve dropped you,” Gage said, shaking his head.

                Gav wrapped his arms around my neck and shook his head furiously. “But Trav won’t do that because I’m his bestest best friend!” he said, sticking his tongue out at Gage. “We’re stuck together like glue!”

                “Hey guys!” Rose greeted, coming over to us.

                Gav jumped off my back and immediately moved to Rose’s side with a flirtatious grin. I stared at him before shaking my head.

                “Shitty glue,” I grumbled.

                “Hey! Back off my cousin!” Gage grumbled, grabbing Gav and dragging him forward.

                Rose chuckled and moved over next to me with a smile. “Hi Travis! How are you?” she asked with a friendly smile.

                “I’m good,” I said with a shrug, offering her the same smile.

                “See! I told you Trav has erectile dysfunction! He’s in the presence of Rose Allen and he’s not hard!” Gav cried, running back over to us with Gage chasing him.

                Rose laughed and grabbed Gage’s arm. “Stop it Gage!” she said sternly. “Leave Gav alone. Let him be a pervert if he wants to be.”

                Gav nodded eagerly. “Yea, yea! Let me be a pervert if I want to be!” he said, winking at Rose flirtatiously.

                “Because it doesn’t matter what he says to me. I’ll never sleep with him,” Rose said, smirking and winking at Gav before walking away to join her friends.

                “Oh, feisty,” Gav mumbled.

                “Face it Gav. You’re never getting with Rose,” I said, laughing.

                Gav pouted. “Someday!” he said in determination.

                “Yea, yea, yea. You’re not fucking my cousin. Stick to sleeping with girls that aren’t related to your best friends,” Gage growled.

                Gav stuck his tongue out at Gage before hopping onto my back. “Are we hanging out afterschool at your house Trav?” he asked.

                I shook my head. “Nah, not today. My dad’s boss is coming over and I highly doubt my dad wants his boss to think we’re insane.”

                “Not my house,” Gage and Gav said automatically. They glared at each other.

                “Nose goes!” I cried.

                Gage touched his nose and smirked. “Your house it is Gavin,” he said smugly.

                “Fine,” Gav said with a pout.

                So afterschool, we ended up at Gav’s house. We went down to his basement and into his computer room.

                “Trav! Go play Amnesia,” Gav said, forcing me to sit in front of his computer.

                “Fuck no!” I whined. “Gage can play!”

                “Either you play Amnesia, or you play Slender,” Gav said sternly.

                “Amnesia!” I said quickly.

                Gav smiled pleasantly and set up the game for me. I put his headphones on and began to follow the stupid liquid trail.

                “HOLY FUCK A DOOR BLOWN OPEN BY A GUST OF WIND!” I shrieked, cringing back in terror.

                “Don’t freak me out like that!” Gage cried, smacking me in the arm.

                I chuckled and pulled the headphones off. “I already beat this game Gav. Let’s go eat. I’m hungry,” I said.

                “You’re just scared!” he whined.

                I nodded. “Yes, I am. Now let’s go eat.”

                I jumped up and they followed me upstairs to Gav’s kitchen. We made some popcorn and sat down at his dining room table, eating it and listening to Tempting Paris.

                “Hey! Gav, you brought your friends over!” his mom, Mrs. Drake, said with a smile, coming into the house and upstairs to us.

                “Yea, yea. Can they stay for dinner?” Gav asked.

                Mrs. Drake nodded. “Of course! That would be totally rad,” she said before moving into the kitchen.

                Gav slammed his head on the table and groaned. “No one says rad anymore!” he said, picking his head up. “I HATE when she tries to be ‘hip’.”

                I chuckled. “I’m glad my mom doesn’t do that. I think she accepts the fact that she’s old,” I said, grinning as Gav pouted.

                “Trav, remember what my mom told me last year? When she said that if I smoked weed, she would be okay with it because it’s what all the cool kids did?” he said, face palming himself. “That woman. I’m pretty sure I would be a complete fuck up if it weren’t for my dad.”

                “Well, now you’re only half a fuck up,” Gage said, patting Gav on the back.

                “Jerk.” Gav pouted and swatted at Gage.

                “Oh Gavin. You and your crazy family,” I said, slinging an arm around his shoulders.

                “Well, I have you and your somewhat normal family,” he said, resting his head on my shoulder and grabbing a handful of popcorn.

                I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist. It drove me crazy inside to know that this was the only way I could get close to him. Him thinking it was friendly. Gav could never know just how deeply I cherished moments like this with him.

                We hung out at Gav’s until it got late. I said bye to him and Gage before heading on home. I did my homework, showered, and went to bed.

                The next day, I got to school and went over to my friends. Gav was flirting with Rose, just like he always was.

                “Rose, if you were a flower, I’d pick you first. GET IT? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS ROSE!” Gav laughed at his own stupid pick-up line and Rose rolled her eyes.

                “Oh Gav. You’re pathetic,” Rose said with a sigh. She glanced at me and smiled widely. “Hi Trav!”

                “Hi Rose,” I said with a friendly smile.

                “Yea, yea! You’re totally in love with Trav! TRAVIS BLAKE, HOW COULD YOU TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND?” Gav cried.

                Oh Gav. If you only knew the truth.

                “I’m her baby daddy. Didn’t I tell you?” I asked innocently, wrapping an arm around Rose. Rose giggled and nodded.

                “Knock my cousin up, I knock you out,” Gage said simply.

                “Aw Gage! You’re so cute when you try to be tough,” Rose said, smiling down at him.

                “I’m not trying!” he huffed, crossing his arms childishly.

                The warning bell rang and I sighed. “I have to go my locker. I’ll meet you guys in first period,” I said, giving a short wave before turning and walking to my locker.

                I put in my combination and pulled my locker open. I frowned as a piece of paper fluttered out and fell on the ground. I knelt down and picked it up.

                I flipped it over curiously and my blood chilled. My heart stopped, my face paled, and my breath caught in my throat as I stared at the words on the little piece of paper.

                I’m know your secret gay boy.

                Someone knew I was secretly gay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay, so I can't update everyday. I have school and a ton of homework. But! I will try to update as often as possible.

Anyways, do you guys like this story? Who's your favorite character so far and why? ;D  

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

428 43 22
Riley has no idea what he's in for when he takes on a new name and new body known as Derek, thanks to government equipment that his parents stole in...
172K 5.5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
34.6K 1.5K 9
Trent wasn't always like this. He never used to get high, go to parties, and get wasted. Not until after his mother died. That's when he changed for...
458 23 25
Another perspective, another view. A story of four people about hatred, friendship and love in the good and the bad times. The days of happiness, goo...