Foxy The Pirate's secret

By DestinyMarieJimenez

Full summery inside. Tiny Spoil- Foxy has been keeping a secret from his friends or should I say say her fri... More

Full Summery

Chapter 1 Foxy's New Life

18 0 0
By DestinyMarieJimenez

A young 10 year old  beautiful Snow White fur with pink fur in the middle of her body and roses red checks along with a red bow wrap around her neck as her golden yellow eyes shine in the darkness but she felt her two tails one pink with an white tip the other one Snow White with am pink tip swing around while she walks down an hallway also an small blue bunny hand puppet along with an small pink bunny hand puppet hope right after the Snow White fox.

"Funtime Foxy Wait for us!" The blue bunny yells out.

"You know what. Come here Bon Bon and Bonnet." The Snow White fox aka Funtime Foxy calls to the tw o hand puppets.

Funtime Foxy Pickett up both the bunnies aka Bon Bon and Bonnet holding them in her arms then continue to walk down the hallway as the more they kept on walking the more that they had notices that everything all around the, was empty. Like where did the others go? Where are they?

A tall 15 year old red Fox stood in her pirate cove in Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria looking out of the window all sad as two small hand puppets came crawling towards her while both of them were but one looks like a girl if your looking the wrong way as they were a blue bunny hand puppet and pink bunny hand puppet while Foxy fell right onto her knees and onto her but as she pulls her knees in then notices the two bunnies crawling towards her.

"Bon Bon...Bonnet... you know what today is...it has already been 5 years since that day..." the Fox whispers to the hand puppets aka Bon Bon and Bonnet.

"I know Funtime Foxy..." the blue hand puppet aka Bon Bon whispers back.

The Fox aka Funtime Foxy rename Foxy the Pirate pulls both the hand puppets close to her chest looking down at them as Bon Bon hugs Foxy and the pink hand puppet aka Bonnet rubs Foxy's all head because today was the 5th year anniversary death of Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy and Ballora also the the 5th year anniversary birth of Ennard.

"Bonnet do you think that they blame us?" Foxy ask letting tears go down her face.

"No they wouldn't blame us because they knew that they were gonna to die one day even they wouldn't want us to blame ourselves for that day." Bonnet explains still rubbing Foxy's Head.

"I miss Freddy." Bon Bon whispers to himself and move close to Foxy.

Foxy close her eyes and remember that day...

The day when she had...

When she had found her friends and family all in the scrap room with the scooper to only find them all died along a creature standing over them with a mask of a very old friend as she hated that day because she was only 10 years old when they were killed and now she is 15 years old but the day when they were killed was also her birthday so since that day she has forever hated her birthday even she has never once celebrated her birthday since that mass up horrible day. It has been 5 years since she has met Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Rabbit and Chica the Chicken and has been 5 years since she had became Foxy the Pirate even has became friends with the Fazbear crew also making a promise to keep her new friends safe from Ennard if he were to come back.

"Foxy can you sing for us?" Bon Bon ask looking up at Foxy.

"What song?" Foxy ask opening up her eyes.

"Funtime Dance Floor!"

Foxy gasps looking shock at what she just had heard as she let out a sad smile right before she began to sing causing both Bon Bon and Bonnet to listen closely while they didn't notices a Golden bear appear in the room wanting to talk to Foxy since he knows Foxy's secret and Foxy knows his secret.

Step up to the Funtime dance floor.
Dance floor.

Where we play you music plus more.
Plus more.

Don't be scared of what will happen happen.
We're just having fun and dancing dancing.
Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear our bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.

Dance floor.
Dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Dance floor.
Dance floor.

When I huge the floor.
It's about to be a show.

Ain't nowhere to go.
Just to let you know.

When I bite the floor.
It's about to be a show.

I know you want some more.
Yeah baby let's go.

We'll never let you go free.
we'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go.
Free we'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go free.
We'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go free.
We'll never let you be.

Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear out bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.
Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear our bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.

Foxy finish her song with a sad beautiful voice as tears continue to go down her face as both Bon Bon and Bonnet jump out of Foxy's hands and onto her shoulders  as the Golden bear flew over to Foxy while Foxy looks up to see Golden Freddy coming into her room.

"Golden?" Foxy ask looking up at Golden Freddy.

"I know what today is and I'm checking in on you. Are you okay?" Golden Freddy ask looking at Foxy all worry.

"I'm okay just sad...Don't worry I will get through it." Foxy explains looking down at the ground.

Golden Freddy frown looking at Foxy all worry knowing that Foxy isn't acting normal today as he has also notices that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica had notices that Foxy is acting really weird today causing them to worry all about their friend but they couldn't just go up and talk to her about it so they waited until Foxy was ready to come and talk to them.

"I think it's about time that you tell them the truth about your real self." Golden Freddy explains looking at Foxy all worry.

"I was gonna to tell them soon...but I will tell them today and let them meet Bon Bon and Bonnet but first let me change back to my real self." Foxy explains looking back up at Golden Freddy.

"Alright while you do that I will gather everyone." Golden Freddy explains and disappears.

Foxy got up from the ground and began to walk over to. Hidden room which was her real room that only Bon Bon, Bonnet, Golden Freddy and her know about as she walk into her bedroom closing the door behind her. Both Bon Bon and Bonnet hop off of Foxy as Bon Bon looks away after all he is a boy whole Foxy grab the remove dye sponge and started to take the red dye off so she could be her real self again.

(Few Minutes Latter)

A young beautiful Snow White fur with pink fur in the middle of her body and roses red checks along with a red bow wrap around her neck as her breasts were bigger then she remember they were while she stood in front of the mirror.

"I'm back..." Foxy no Funtime Foxy whispers to herself.

Funtime Foxy turns around and looks at both Bon Bon and Bonnet the. she walks over to them and pick them both up off the ground while Bon Bon and Bonnet hope out our Funtime Foxy's hands onto her shoulders. Funtime Foxy began to walk towards the her bedroom door to leave her bedroom heading towards the main room where everyone will meet her at.

(Maim Room)

Golden Freddy sat up on the stage as Freddy, Bonnie and Chica all sat down at an table waiting for Foxy to come out since Golden Freddy had told them earlier that Foxy wants to talk to them about why she is acting all weird today. They heard a door open and the turn around to see Foxy nut instead they see a white female fox looking like a Funtime with two hand puppets on her shoulders as Funtime Foxy walk up to her friends after walking through the door that leads into her pirate cove.

"Who are you and why did you come out of Foxy's cove?" Bonnie ask looking over at Funtime Doxy.

"Freddy look at her eyes!" Chica calls out noticing Funtime Foxy's eyes.

"Those Golden yellow eyes..." Freddy begins to speak but was cut off by Funtime Foxy.

"This is what I really look like under that red dye...I am Funtime Foxy the Pirate also know as Foxy the Pirate to you guys and these are Bon Bon the Bunny hand puppet and Bonnet the bunny hand puppet." Funtime Foxy explains to The Fazbear crow.

"Hello." (Bon Bon)
"Hi there." (Bonnet)

"You look like this?" Bonnie ask looking at Funtime Foxy.

"Why? Why lie to us?" Chica ask looking at her best friend all upset.

"She has a good reason to lie to us...trust me I know it." Golden Freddy spoke telling others that he is in Funtime Foxy's side.

"What's your reason?" Freddy ask looking over at Funtime Foxy all sad that his best friend has lied to him.

"Start from the beginning?" Funtime Foxy ask looking at everyone.

Funtime Foxy sat down at the table near the Fazbear crew as both Bon Bon and Bonnet jump off of Funtime Foxy's shoulders right onto the table in front of Funtime Foxy while the Fazbear looks over at Funtime Foxy still upset as Golden Freddy decided to join everyone at the table.

"Yes start from the beginning." (Freddy)
"Start from the beginning." (Bonnie)
"Don't leave anything out." (Chica)

"Okay..." Foxy took in a deep breath knowing very well that she is gonna to have a hard time talking about her past and why she lie to them.

"Take your time Foxy and don't rush yourself." Bon Bon explains looking over at Funtime Foxy.

"Bon Bon is right Foxy take a deep breath. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out." Bonnet agrees and Bon Bon and helps Funtime Foxy out.

Funtime Foxy looks down at the ground before looking back up at the crew and pull out a picture then put the picture in front the crew so they could look at the picture while the crew gasps looking at the picture all shock.

(Plus Bonnet and the Puppet even the rest of her siblings)

"That's Funtime Freddy. Circus Baby with her kids and Ballora with her kids. That's Bonbon and Bonnet then finally me also the Puppet even my siblings." Funtime Foxy said looking down at the table all sad.

"What happen to them?" Chica ask looking away from the picture.

"Dead...their Dead...everyone but Bon Bon, Bonnet, Puppet and I...." Funtime Foxy said in s mad growl.

Funtime Foxy knew how they died so does Bon Bon and Bonnet know who had killed their family as they will never forgive Ennard even if Ennard comes crawling back to them they will never forgive him for what he has done to them.

"How did they die?" Bonnie ask looking away from the picture and at Funtime Foxy all sad at what they had just heard.

"Ennard has killed them." Funtime Foxy growls out with venom at saying the name Ennard.

"Ennard?" Freddy ask looking at Funtime Foxy but for some reason the name Ennard sounds very familiar like he had heard it from somewhere or had been a part of something name Ennard.

"Who is Ennard.?" Chica ask looking at Funtime Foxy all said at what they are hearing even she felt bad for her best friend at what she has been through.

"This is a story about 7 best friends who are family...along with their family." Funtime Foxy began to explain to everyone as she looks away from everyone so she couldn't see their emotions.

Puppet.(Alive)
Is asleep in his box in Pirate Cove.

Circus Baby. (Dead).
Has been buried in her home along with her siblings near her parents.

Ballora. (Dead)
Has been buried in her home along with her sister  near her parents.

Funtime Freddy. (Dead).
Has been buried with their parents in their share room along with their family.

Bon Bon. (Alive)
Left his old home and lives with Funtime Foxy along with her new friends.

Bonnet.(Alive)
Left his old home and lives with Funtime Foxy along  his new friends.

Funtime Foxy. (Alive)
Has left her home after the death of her older brother and after the death of her friends. Took young siblings with her even now lives with the Fazbear's crew.

Funtime Foxy's Siblings. (Dead)
All but three are Dead.

"7 Best Friends that had share the same dream together along with their family..." Funtime Foxy kept looking away from the Fazbear Crew.

"What was that dream?" Chica ask looking at Funtime Foxy all very sad.

"To play in the circus which had came true when we had became full time kids.I was 5 years old, Bon Bon 8 was years old, Funtime aFreddy was 6 years old, Circus Baby was 7 years old, Ballora was 8 years old and Puppet was 6 years old even Bonnet was 7 years old while my older brothers all had their own roles in the circus." Funtime Foxy explains naming the ages when they had started the Pizzeria.

"You all had share the same dream and hope to always be their for each other's even in death..." Chica said in a very shock voice.

"Yes."

"But how do you know Golden. I mean when you first came here you immediately recognize Golden Freddy and had just met us. So how did you meet Golden Freddy?" Freddy ask looks at Funtime Foxy all wondering how they met.

"My friends and I had a Pizzeria call Circus Baby's Pizza World and William Aftom had call it Sister Location when they had created Fazbar's Family Dinner Where Golden Freddy was out. You see the Sister Location is actually underground and the Fazbear's Family Diner Pizzeria is over the Sister Location. When Golden Freddy was born in the Sister Location and had left him their until the Fazbear Family's Dinner was completely then they took him their but while he had stay we have gotten to know one another." Funtime Foxy explains looking over at the crew and explains on how she had met Golden Freddy.

"Were we born in the Sister Location?" Bonnie ask looking over at Funtime Foxy still and began to think if he was born here or not.

"No... They forbid people from going into the Sister Location after a certain day had happened." Funtime Foxy didn't go into detail about that certain day since she didn't want to talk about that certain day just yet.

"Certain day?" Chica ask looking at her best friend.

"What Certain day?" Freddy ask looking all sad,

"Foxy?" Bonnie ask using Foxy's other name.

"I will tell you soon when I start from the beginning but since I am answering  your questions why don't we start we that."

"Why did you move here?" Freddy ask.

"I didn't want to be alone with both Bon Bon and Bonnet along with Puppet after the death of our family... I couldn't stand the fact that I will never see them again so I took both Bon Bon and Bonnet then left that Pizzeria and to the Fazbear's Family Dinner to only find out that the pizzeria had bencame Freddy Fazbear and Friends Pizzeria." Funtime Foxy explains looking at her friends.

"When did the Circus Pizzeria had close down?" Chica ask looking down at the picture of her best friends friend.

"When I was 15 also after that day when...they were found died by the people that work their to keep us from leaving that place."

"You know in the picture I notices that both Funtime Freddy and you are really close. Why?" Chica ask noticing that the two Funtimes are very close to each other's.

"Funtime Freddy is my brother...my older brother... Puppet, Bon Bon and Bonnet are my siblings siblings... and the weird looking puppet/fox/bear/bunny ones are all my older brothers." Funtime Foxy explains looking away.

The Fazbear crew minus Golden Freddy looks at Funtime Foxy all very shock at what they just had heard while Funtime Foxy began to cry again as both Bon Bon and Bonnet jump onto Foxy's shoulders and began to rub her head.

"When he had died...I felt cold...I felt a lot of emotions going through me that I wouldn't explain even I felt the need to get revenge on Ennard." Funtime Foxy explains looking at the crew crying.

"Do you know about this Golden?" Freddy ask looking over at his brother.

"Yes...after all I grew up with Funtime Foxy before I move to Fazbear's Family Dinner." Golden Freddy explains looking over at his little brother.

"Why do you tell every guards that we have killed that they are not Ennard?" Bonnie ask looking at Funtime Foxy.

"I have been looking for Ennard every since that day so I could finally free my family and let their spirits rest  but to do that I will have the kill Ennard." Funtime Foxy explains to the crew.

"To free their spirits?" Chica ask looking at Funtime Foxy.

"How will you do that?" Golden Freddy ask looking at his girlfriend.

"By killing Ennard since he has his very own soul but for him to stay alive he had to kill people to take their souls trapping them." Funtime Foxy explains the trapping soul part and how she needs to free her old crew.

"Do you miss your Family?" Freddy ask Funtime Foxy.

"Everyday."

"Funtime Foxy has us through that's not the same..." Bon Bon explains looking over at the Fazbear's crew.

"How do you stay out of the way? I have never seen you both around here. Where do you hide?" Freddy ask looking over at Bon Bon.

"We play Hide and seek a lot back then down in the Sister Location so we are really good at hiding," Bonnet explains the rest for Bon Bon.

"So you both are really good at hiding that's cool." Bonnie smiles looking at Bon Bon and Bonnet all very happy to know that he wasn't the only bunny now but they still count as bunnies even if they are hand puppets.

"We also spy on people when we play hide and seek just in case if we need to give them clues." Bon Bon explains remembering some parts of hide and seek.

"Did you buried your old crew?" Chica ask Funtime Foxy.

"Yes I lay them down to rest by their parents.... After that day I took Puppet, Bon Bon and Bonnet leaving our old home behind then came to find Golden Freddy to only meet you guys." Funtime Foxy explains to her crew mates.

"Is Funtime Freddy anyway relate to Golden and I? Are we both relate to you Foxy?" Freddy ask looking over looking over at Funtime Foxy.

"No. Funtime and Fazbear's are two ver different families. My family is a bit different then your guys because my family have a lot of different animals in my father. My mom is a Fox and my dad is a bear puppet who a mixture of my grandpa who is a bear Bonnie Puppet and my grandma who is a puppet on my dad's side but on my mom's side it's just fox's both my grandparents on my mom side are Fox's while my great grandparents from my father's sides are bunny's." Funtime
Foxy explains the difference between families.

"Wouldn't that make you part bunny? Are we relate?" Bonnie ask looking at Funtime Foxy.

"Yes I am part bunny and yes Bonnie we are related."

"Now  here is the tale of the 7 Funtime Circus Crew Friends and their life life..."

Circus Baby
Funtime Freddy
Funtime Foxy
Puppet
Bon Bon
Bonnet
Ballora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 745 20
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end Γ¨ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
16.2K 293 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
42.9K 1.3K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†