Bitter Realization!!! ✔

By Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)

Epilogue

17K 685 225
By Neena_writes

Arnav opened the door for his lady love and scooped her out before she could even say something.

Arnavji. Choriye na. Khushi mumbled, highly embarrassed of all the security guards watching them. (leave me)

Arey, kyn? Apni biwi ko uthaya hai. Koi kuch keh kr tu dikhai. Arnav scrunched his brows and winked at the girl in his arms. (Why so? I am picking up my wife. Dare someone to say anything)

Besharam. Khushi mumbled before hiding her face in the crook of his neck. (Shameless)

Sirf tumhare liye, she heard Arnav's whisper near her ear as he took steps towards their cottage. (only for you)

Just as he was about to knock the door, it was opened from the other side by his Mamiji.

Arnav made Khushi stand on her feet as she struggled in his arms. Mamiji. She smiled politely at her, when at the next moment, she was engulfed in a hug by her.

Arnav stood there, a small smile lingering on his lips as he saw his Mami hugging his wife.

You alright? She moved back and cupped her face, her eyes searching for any injury.

Hum theek hain. Khushi assured her as they came inside. As they reached the living room, there were series of shrieks from Nani, Anjali, and Payal. (I am fine)

You both came. Finally. And the couple was hugged and patted by every person in the hall.

The lips were smiling, the eyes were twinkling, the tears were pouring and the hearts were beating.

That's a family, for you.

Celebrating without us? They heard a voice a turned towards the door. There stood NK, Aman and Vivek, smiling ear to ear.

How can we, NK bhai? Anjali said as her eyes roamed on the three men, slightly stopping at Vivek. She averted her eyes as NK cleared his throat and came inside with both of them.

Seeing Vivek, Aman and NK, Khushi realized something. Abruptly she turned and saw Payal standing there with her hands joined, slightly rubbing them. Her eyes held moisture but she was smiling all the time.

Khushi. Arnav called her seeing her not responding to Di. Arnavji. Khushi sobbed.

Khushi, you alright? Theek ho tum? Arnav at once made her sit while NK ran to get water. (Are you fine?)

Payal came near her and sat beside her. Leaving water, Khushi threw herself in Payal's arms. Jiji. She sobbed hard.

Payal patted her back and that moment everyone understood the reason.

How can he Jiji?? I thought of him as a brother!! He.. he... Tears fell down her eyes, as Payal caressed her back.

Don't Khushi. She pulled back from the hug. Don't waste your precious tears for that filthy man. Seeing determination in her eyes, Khushi sniffed.

You knew? She asked her elder sister.

She was the one who told me, Khushi. Arnav replied, gulping hard.

I think it's time to tell everyone everything from the beginning. NK said to which Arnav nodded his head.

They all deserve to know. He sighed as he looked around the eager faces of Khushi, Di, Nani and Mami.

*

*

*

After 10 minutes Khushi, Nani, Di and Mami were sitting on the sofas, with Payal standing close to them. NK was sitting opposite to them with Aman and Vivek. Arnav was sitting on the arm of Khushi's sofa.

It started from the time when Di called me to come home. Arnav looked at Di.

That time Khushi was at hospital, he gulped, and when I came there, I learnt the true colors of Shyam.

That moment was very frightening for me. My wife was lying in hospital and my Di and her baby were not safe even at home. The first thing I thought was to take Di with me. Arnav continued.

I informed Akash, his voice broke uttering his name, and then brought her to the hospital. She too was hospitalized as she was stressed. Di sighed and Khushi placed her hand on his, silently giving him strength.

At that time, when they both were unconscious, I received a call from... All looked at him as he stopped.

From Payal. His gaze turned towards the girl standing at the other end. His gaze was followed by everyone. Arnav gestured her to speak.

Payal slowly walked and came in front of the family. That day when Shyam came in house and Di overheard him, she looked at Di, I reached RM just as Shyam was leaving. I didn't find anything suspicious until a man came with a big shawl on him. He stopped Shyam and they had a chat for sometime. I hid and tried to listen but they were talking inaudibly. Payal sighed.

The look of shock on Shyam's face made me think that maybe the person is someone known to him. I couldn't see his face. Payal continued.

I was very suspicious so I called Arnav bhai and informed him just as they left. As they were leaving, the shawl of that man got stuck in the bushes, and in haste he just ripped it off the bushes, moving away. Payal looked at NK, and then it struck him.

So that's why you were so inquisitive when you find the ripped shawl in my wardrobe the other day? He exclaimed in surprise.

I am sorry NK Bhai, seeing the same shawl in your wardrobe made me think that it was you who met Shyam that day. She pursed her lips.

Akash played well. NK let out a exasperated sigh, rubbing his neck.

Then? Khushi asked.

I told the same discovery to Bhai, Payal gestured towards Arnav who continued, and so I asked her to keep an eye on NK.

When I was coming here, you remember that Aman took me aside to talk about something? Arnav asked Anjali who nodded her head.

There he told me that one of his men had manage to sneak in Shyam's gang. He told.

But the main thing I got to know, after reaching Mumbai, was that it was Aman only who entered his gang. Arnav smiled and placed his hand on Aman's shoulder.

But why didn't he tell you then only? And if he didn't, who told you? Anjali asked Arnav.

Aman was trying to find more about Shyam at that time, so he didn't disclose lest I say to someone I shouldn't, and I was so shocked at his criminal record that I totally forgot about asking the same. Aman sighed.

I asked Vivek to tell ASR after reaching here and that's what he did. Aman said and patted his back.

But then about Aman's accident? He was shot right? You told me. Khushi asked Arnav, turning towards him.

Yes. He was shot. Arnav said and sat on the chair, leaning forward.

Shyam knew that Arnav always went to Aman for any kind of work; official or personal. Vivek said and came in front.

So we knew his first target will be Bhai and we were not wrong. Vivek smirked.

Aman was shot in his apartment. Arnav said making them all take a sharp intake of breath.

He was not badly injured. He continued as he saw their panic stricken faces. But we had to act like he was close to death to...

To make Shyam believe that Amanji is out of his way. Khushi completed as she gazed at Arnav.

Exactly. Arnav nodded his head. And we were successful too. Shyam believed Aman to be hospitalized and unconscious.

But he was always there with him, disguised as Adi. Vivek laughed. And I had a fight with Shyam. He continued, smirking.

Why? Payal asked.

To make him believe that Aman is seriously injured. I fought with him that he never told me the plan of shooting Aman. Vivek said. And that fight made him share every single plan with me before he execute it. He completed proudly.

But Chotte, when you realized that it was Akash behind all this? Anjali asked the question which was still nagging her mind.

After Payal reported me that NK was never found doing anything suspicious, my next doubt went on Akash. He bit his lip as he again remembered the hatred in Akash's eyes for him. Just for him.

He asked me to keep a check on Akash too. Payal continued seeing Arnav close to breakdown.

Jiji. Khushi called her silently.

Khushi, remember one thing always, your jiji is not weak. When Arnav bhai shared his doubt with me, I never thought that why is he doubting my husband, his own brother. Payal held her hands.

For me, trusting someone blindly, even if he is your husband, is not a quality. We all know what could have happened to Di, only because of her blind trust. She gulped.

Payal looked at Anjali who nodded her head. We should trust people, but with open eyes. Because blind trust always proves that you are truly blind. Anjali caressed her baby bump.

We all are with you Di. NK placed his hand on her shoulder from behind. I know. She smiled.

She glanced around the room and her heart filled with love seeing them with her. For her.

Her gaze stopped at Vivek for a second and then traveled. Aman noticed their silent exchange and smiled inwardly.

I started to keenly observe Akash. His silent calls in midnight, his absence from office were clearly showing his involvement in some other thing. Payal said.

My doubt got confirmed when Akash called on the same night Aman was shot. I asked him to keep a check on family, as Shyam was getting dangerous. But he volunteered to keep an eye on Shyam as well. Arnav scoffed.

He knew that if he didn't come forward in handling the case, then I will handover it to some PI and then his case will be finished. Arnav shook hi head.

What he didn't know was that I already had security around the house, and a close check on him also. Akash was blinded with Shyam's plans, and he just act as he was told. Aman said and sat beside Arnav.

But why did Vivek joined Shyam? Nani asked, completely tired of all the happenings.

Nani. Aman was shot, according to Shyam he was close to death, and Vivek was the closest to me at that time. So he joined him and made him believe that he wanted my destruction only, just like Shyam. Arnav said.

So that Shyam share his plans with him and you get to know them? Mami who was silent till now, asked.

Yes. Shyam also had some guards to check upon me and ASR, so that's why we always had to maintain our facade. Vivek said.

Everything was going well. I managed to get hold of his most important documents and pass them secretly to Vivek. His entry in gang made us meet often. Aman smiled.

And then Shyam told Vivek and Aman about his plan to kidnap Khushi. Arnav fisted his hands.

That's why you himself gave him the opportunity? Khushi asked remembering about the dinner on the beach.

Aman and Vivek were coming to kidnap you. I just made their work a little easier and also planned to get your forgiveness before you were taken away. Arnav bit his lower lip.

But why you risked her life when you knew all about Shyam and Akash, chotte? Anjali asked.

We planned her kidnapping just so we could get the confession of Shyam, and Akash. Police wanted it. Arnav sighed. I did everything I could do to make sure Khushi is not hurt. I promise Khushi. Arnav grabbed her hands.

Your letter gave me the strength, Arnavji. You didn't failed. She assured him as she remembered the piece of paper in her hands.

"Jab jo bura kaha, us ka koi matlab nahi
Jab jo bura kiya us ka koi matlab nahi.
Is pyaar mein sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi.
Matlab hai tu sirf is baat ka mein tum se bht zada pyaar krta hon.
Aur hamesha karta rahon ga.

Bharosa haina mjh per?"

(Whenever I said anything wrong, it doesn't mean a thing.
Whenever I did something wrong, it doesn't mean a thing.
There is nothing right and wrong in this love. If there is any meaning then its that I love you alot.
And will always continue to do so.

You have trust on me, right?)

Khud se zada, words left Khushi, and Arnav glanced at her surprised. Then he realized that she is remembering the letter. (more than my own self)

Hamesha. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, ensuring her and himself.

*

*

*

Some moments passed in silence as everyone let the information finally seep in. Meanwhile, Vivek brought juice for everyone as they were all feeling drained both physically and mentally.

Chotte, how you managed to fool Shyam today? Anjali asked, eager to know.

Aman looked at Vivek and he in turn looked at NK and then all looked at Arnav. And then they laughed. Just because of him. Trio pointed at Arnav.

When Akash arrived with all, ASR was all set to kill him bare hands. Vivek told them. We had to do every single thing to stop him. He chuckled at the memory.

And then when Akash told me that he know where Khushi is and he already devised a plan to rescue her, I was angry. Hell angry.

So that's why I behaved nonchalant and told him that we will leave early morning because I knew Khushi is safe there with Aman. Arnav said.

And I left early morning even before he got ready, taking his tablet with me so that he couldn't see what is happening there.

And I told Akash some minutes later since I saw Arnav bhai leave. And when he acted all bewildered, not finding his tablet, he tried to stay here saying that we all will not be safe. Payal shook her head.

That's when I made an entry and made him believe that I will be here to protect the family. Left with no choice, he too went after Arnav. NK told.

And there Vivek, Aman and Arnav fooled Shyam as he was soo busy in celebrating his victory. NK laughed.

My only duty was to not leave Khushi bhabhi even for a second. And the whole time, I just stood with her. Giving her silent assurance that everything will be alright. Right? Aman smiled at Khushi who nodded her head, giving a weak smile.

And then when Vivek entered, he circled ASR's chair to which he was tied, and opened the knots carefully. Shyam was flying too high to notice anything. Aman said.

And then Akash entered and confessed all his crimes. He too was blinded by the fact that he managed to destroy Arnav Singh Raizada. His tone changed.

They never understood that once a person knows the true Arnav, he can never imagine to betray him, ever. Aman and Vivek completed together, their eyes shining with love and gratitude towards the ASR.

What happened after? Mami asked. She was very hurt by the deeds of Akash when Payal told her after NK left the cottage.

She was not able to meet Nani's eyes but the old lady assured her that there was no fault of hers in all this. It was Akash who was at fault and that's it.

Then Arnavji got up suddenly and within sometime, both Shyam and Akash were lying on the ground, badly beaten up. Khushi added proudly as she gazed at the love of her life. Her Arnavji.

The camera recorded everything and the recording is with police now. It will be shown in court and both of them will get the punishment they deserve. Arnav gulped, wrapping the story.

You protected our family Chotte. Nani stood up and came near him. You truly are a great man. He bowed down as she leaned and pecked his forehead.

Ratna will be so proud of you. She smiled through tears as Arnav engulfed her in his arms.

He looked around the room and saw everyone having a tearful smile on their faces. His eyes stopped at Khushi, who gave her an encouraging nod.

Everything is okay. He thought in relief and closed his eyes, letting the feeling seep in.

*

*

*

DELHI

It was a day since the Raizada family returned back to Raizada Mansion, bringing it back to life. Even though everyone was sad because of Akash's betrayal, but they supported each other and were happy that the culprits were finally behind bars.

Khushi. Arnav called her as she sat on bed lost in her thoughts. He had just returned from office and just wanted to embrace the love of his life.

Naughtiness shined in his eyes as he saw her still sitting there. He sat beside her and laid his head on her lap.

Arnavji. She shrieked as she came back from her thoughts. When did you come? She caressed his forehead, earning a contented sigh from him.

When you were busy in thinking. He scowled. Where were you lost?

I was just thinking about all recent happenings. She took a long breath. It was all so unpredictable. She stressed.

Khushi. That's life. It will always remain unpredictable. But you know na that I will always be there with you? He slightly caressed her cheek, still lying down.

Hmm. Always. She smiled, leaning in his touch.

Then just forget everything Khushi. Let's start afresh, with new memories and passion. He got up.

Tell me, sath do gi mera? He brought forward his hand, on which she placed her hand instantly. Hamesha. She smiled and the next second, Arnav placed his warm and soft lips on her cold ones. (will you be with me?)

Arnav aur Khushi. He mumbled on her lips.

Hamesha. She replied with love shining in her eyes.

*

*

*

After four month, Anjali gave birth to the little champ of Raizada Mansion. She named the little boy as Aarav Singh Raizada, similar to Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav was over the moon as he held the little baby boy in his arms. He opened his eyes and Arnav was lost in the brown molten eyes. Just like his. He placed a loving kiss on his forehead, vowing to never let any harm come to him.

The same day, Vivek proposed Anjali, and she left the decision to Nani and Arnav. Arnav knew Vivek will be a great partner for his Di and a great father for Aarav, so he gave the green signal.

Happiness were coming back to the Raizada Mansion. Shyam and Akash were sentenced a lifetime imprisonment, elating everyone.

Payal signed the divorce papers, but still lived in RM as the daughter of that house. With time, Aman and Payal found solace in each other which they both didn't understand.

But the family did and soon the RM witnessed three marriages.

Anjali with Vivek.

Payal with Aman.

And

Khushi with Arnav.

Arnav fulfilled Khushi's dream to have a fairytale wedding. Everyone was more than willing to have them married in front of them.

I love you. Arnav said, as he saw Khushi sitting on the bed, decked up as his bride.

I love you too. She confessed before hiding herslef in his chest. He chuckled at her shyness.

The night passed in a daze as Arnav showered her with his love. The souls became one under the witness of the sky, ensuring a never ending love...

The End...

Lots of love,
Neena💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 21.5K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
50.7K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
232K 9.4K 18
Highest rank : #128 in fan-fiction on 16/3/18 What happens when Arnav doesn't show up at the alter because he decides not to marry Khushi after knowi...