Sweethearts in Paris | JENSOO...

By StressedCupcakes

Jisoo just got rejected but the group are on a month long holiday in paris. Will Jennie finally come around t... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Thank You

Chapter III

1.9K 78 6
By StressedCupcakes

The girls all settle down at a nearby café. As the others get food and drinks Jisoo finds a quiet corner to sit down and thinks back to the short time she and Jennie had on top of the Eifel tower.

About how when Jennie held her hand her heart had almost exploded, and when her warm arms were around her it was the safest place in the world, and moreover her beautiful smile that left men dead at it's beauty. She couldn't take it anymore and opened Irene's contact.

Jisoo
Let's do it

Joo-Hyun
I knew you would come around

Jisoo
So...

Jisoo
What's your plan?

Joo-Hyun
When are you free?

Jisoo
I'm at a café at the moment

Jisoo
I'm free after that

Joo-Hyun
Sweet let's go on a date

Jisoo
what... 😖

Joo-Hyun
I'm just messing with you

Joo-Hyun
I know you're commited...

Joo-Hyun
yeah, I'll pick you up in 10

Jisoo
See you

Jisoo puts down her phone and behinds it lies a curious Jennie. "Who were you texting?" She asks with her head tilted slightly to the side.

"It's Irene," Jisoo tried to respond as casually as possible, "she's coming to pick me up later." This piqued Jennie's interest.

"Um.. why is she picking you up? I didn't know you guys w-were close *cough* close f-friends," Jennie asked, she was nervous about Irene and Jisoo together but thankfully Jisoo didn't really notice. Jennie takes a sip of her coffee to ease her embarassment.

"She's um.. supposed to be taking me on a date," Jisoo explained realizing her mistake after blurting out the sentence. Jennie spit out her coffee and the hot beverage flew out everywhere on the table and some even got on Jisoo's arm.

Jisoo cried out as she rushed to grab tissues to wipe of the burning substance. Jennie apologised profusely but still managed to ask,"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?"

Jennie couldn't mask her surprise and could only barely hide her jealousy. How could she have dated Irene and not told me about it.

"Oh no no no, it's more of like a friend date," Jisoo explained with an awkward smile. Jennie silently sighed in relief hearing this but her jealousy hadn't faded.

"Can I join you guys?" Jennie asked.

"Join who?" Lisa asked as she and Rosé came back with a tray full of coffees, "Jisoo here is your hot choco."

"Thanks Lisa. Jennie was just asking if she could join me and Irene later on our da— I mean... when we hang out later." Hearing Jisoo almost say "date" made Jennie think their relationship was a little more than "just friends".

"So can I?" Jennie impatiently asked. Jisoo was quietly taken aback at the reaction Jennie was giving her.

"Why is she so eager to join?" Jisoo thought to herself.

"Give me a second, let me ask Joo-Hyun," Jisoo told Jennie.

"Wait, i'll just ask her myself," Jennie told Jisoo trying to ease herself into her signature gummy smile that melts hearts. "Trying" because her efforts were ending up in vain due to her jealousy, so her smile became sort of two faced.

She quickly searches for Joo-Hyun's contact and calls. Ring... Ring... Ring... there is no answer. Suddenly a chat notification appears on Jisoo's Phone.

Joo-Hyun
Are you with Jennie right now?

Jisoo hastefully responds to the text.

Jisoo
Yeah I am

Joo-Hyun
Video call me noooowwww!!!

"That's weird she isn't picking up," Jennie muttered.

"Let me try calling," Jisoo said. She opened facetime and called Irene and Joo-Hyun immediately picks up before the first ring.

"Hey guys! Hey Jisoo, i'm already coming over by the way," Joo-Hyun greeted them. Jennie's jealousy grew larger by the second. "She didn't pick up my call, but she instantly picked up Jisoo's. Irene I thought we were friends ," Jennie lamented to herself.

"Why did you guys call me?" Irene asked the girls.

"Well, Jennie wanted to join our little get together, so I wanted to check with you if that was ok," Jisoo told her. Jennie cut in.

"Yeah, let me join you guys on the fun. I can take you both to some of my favourite places in town."

Irene could sense what Jennie was up to and smirked to herself. "Mianhae Jennie, but I want to spend some alone time with Jisoo if that's ok with you," she teased. Jennie cheeks started to glow a bright red in either an explosive rage or a timid embarassment.

"Unnie! Why would you ask if i'm okay with that? Of course I am fine with that, it's not like Jisoo is my girlfriend or anything right? You can take her anywhere you want of course. It's not like i'm super possessive of her or something. I'm not like her mom or like her wife or anything," Jennie realises she may have said too much and her cheeks burn even further. Lisa and Rosé looked at Jennie and then each other, they were both worried Jennie might explode like a New Years firework display with how red she was.

"Jennie-yah! Is it hot there? If that's so then why are you wearing a cardigan?" Irene teases her further. For so long has she not seen the mighty Jennie blush like a little schoolgirl.

Jisoo giggled and Jennie suddenly remembered she was wearing Jisoo's cardigan and took it off to give it back to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, I forgot i'm wearing your cardigan, here you can have it back," Jennie said as she helped Jisoo put on the jacket.

Seizing the opportunity Joo-Hyun poked Jennie one last time. "Jisoo, why did you give Jennie your cardigan? You're not cheating on me right?" Irene teased in her aegyo voice pretending to be angry. Jennie didn't find it funny though and immediately stood up, banging the table maybe a bit too loudly. Which caused all the bartenders and customers immediately turned their heads towards her.

"I NEED SOME FRESH AIR," Jennie shouted angrily before stomping out of the café. Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo looked at each other nervously and uneasy silence filled the room with a tension that made the air so dense you could cut it with a knife.

"Did I go to far?" Irene asked feeling a little guilty seeing her friend's outburst.

"Um... maybe a bit," Jisoo worriedly lamented.

"I'll say sorry when I arrive later, I'll see you guys soon though. Bye girls."

"Bye," the three girls waved at her before Jisoo ended the call.

"What are we going to do?" Lisa asked the two, "I've never seen her like this."

"Jisoo go talk to her," Rosé told her. Jisoo felt a little awkward about it but knew she could probably calm her down so she went outside to talk to her.

Jisoo stepped out of the café and saw Jennie sulking on a nearby bench. Although it was cute seeing Jennie like this, she felt a little guilty about it.

"Jennie?" Jisoo called out but Jennie didn't respond. Jennie sat transfixed staring at a cat trying to jump in a garbage can on the other side of the road. Jisoo sat next to her and no sound was heard from either, take out the low rumbles of the cars and the chattering of the people behind them, before Jennie broke the silence.

"I'm sorry. I... overreacted. Who you date is none of my business," Jennie said heavy heartedly.

"Haiya Jennie-yah, i'm not going out with Joo-Hyun Unnie. We're just friends, she's just teasing you," Jisoo said as she inched closer to her friend, "but if you aren't happy with it then I can just not go."

"No. You should go if it makes you happy," Jennie said a soft smile returning to her lips.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asked. Jennie turned up her smile and replied.

"Of course i'm sure silly," she giggled trying to hide her jealousy, "but please be careful around Joo-Hyun she can sometimes—". Just then Irene drove up to them in a classic european convertible fitting in with the architecture that surrounded them.

"Hey Jennie, i'm sorry I made fun of you," Irene apologised sincerely. Jennie took a deep breath and put her smile on once more.

"Yeah... don't worry about it Joo-Hyun, make sure to take good care of Jisoo," then she turned to Jisoo, "have fun."

"I will," Jisoo assured her with a gentle smile on her heartshaped lips, "bye Jen." Jennie waved goodbye as the two drove off into the city.

Jisoo looked back into the rear view mirror and saw Jennie's lips drop into a frown. "Joo-Hyun, I feel so bad for her," Jisoo admitted.

"Well if she is sad now that means our plan is working," Irene commented, "with just a few more nudges in the right direction she'll be all over you then you can make sure nobody makes her sad again."

"I guess so," Jisoo mumbled, still feeling an immense burden of guilt on her shoulders. "Hey Joo-Hyun?"

"Hmm?"

"When did you learn to drive?" Jisoo asked out of curiousity.

"Oh, I didn't," Irene replied nonchalantly.

"WHAT!" Jisoo panicked.

Irene just laughed and sped up into the busy Parisian street, while Jisoo held on for dear life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.6K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
584K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
701K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...