70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

64 14 2
By bel_ministry

"Seven Candlesticks"

Stretching the Soul (10):
Christ is waiting for you. At this worship hour, ask the Spirit to help you prepare your soul to receive the truths He prepared for you this day. Ask our Heavenly Father that through this bible reading, we might all get to know Him better.

Claim:
Psalms 19:8
[8]The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;

Focus (5):
Focus and meditate on the verses you have memorized for the past few sessions. Recite them and remember the essence of each verse that the Spirit has taught you.

Add this new one to the list:
I Corinthians 10:31
[31]Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Confessions (5):
Ask God to forgive you of all known sins and all the sins He has helped you remember. Know that He is exceedingly wonderfully merciful to still forgive no matter how many times we sin as long as we forsake our sins.

Claim:
Psalms 86:5
[5]For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

Bible Reading (10):
Read the following verses carefully:

Seven Candlesticks:
Exo. 25:31-32,37
Exo. 40:24
2 Chro. 13:11
Heb. 9:2

Oil for the Lampstand:
Exo. 27:20

*
The lampstand was supposed to burn not forever but for the entire time the priest will minister in the holy place inside the sanctuary. It does not only take a day but it runs for days.

*

God's People as Light:
1 Thess. 5:5
Job. 11:17
Luke 11:36
Psa. 37:6
Matt. 5:14-16
Isa. 58:8-10
Isa. 60:1-3

Oil
1 Sam. 16:13
Isa. 61:1
Acts 10:38

Meditation (20):
Think about the Bible reading you just had this worship hour. What is the purpose of the golden lampstand inside the sanctuary as the priest ministers? What does it mean to "be a light" or to "shine that light?"

Digging deeper, who is represented by the oil? In a lamp what is the function of the oil? What's the importance of asking for this oil in a daily basis?

Let the Spirit of God guide you into all truth today. List your insights down on your journal and the thoughts that the Spirit introduced.

Heart Searching (15):
Are you a follower of Christ? In the texts you have read this day, what was Christ's command to His followers? If so, are you successful in the task Jesus assigned us to?

While we live here on this earth, Christ assigned us a task. We are His ambassadors, representatives to the world. A light in darkness.

How are we doing? Would the people think we are the sons and daughters of God upon first look? Or has the line between Christians and non believers been so blurred that it is indistinguishable between the two parties?

Are you as a Christian a light to your homes, neighborhood, friends, teachers? Ask God to search you today and reveal to you the true state of your heart.

Claim :
Psalms 17:3
[3]You have tested my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me ... I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Layout (5):
This is the layout of the sanctuary. Study the place, the chamber of the sanctuary, and the furniture inside. Write any insight the Lord may give.

Entrance ⬇

Parable Reading (5):
In relation to this day's study, a parable closely related to the topic has been impressed. I encourage everyone to read this parable and incorporate today's study and the parable itself.

Parable of the Ten Virgins:
Matt. 25:1-13

Write down the insights God shed upon you. With all the symbolism you have learned, what is the deeper message of the parable? Write them all down that you may share it when asked by others.

Rest (5):
Now it is time to rest from today's worship. You have two options to end today's session. You can either pray to God and talk to Him or sing Him a song related to our topic this worship hour.

Did you learn something about God? If so, write them. It is important to see God and know about Him everytime the Bible is opened.

That's all for today's worship. See you tomorrow. God bless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 40 47
My imperfect journey of maintaining God in our lives.
672 101 37
The world was full of trouble. Full of confusion and a catastrophic dilemma. One couldn't imagine at what destructive measure it would disintegrate i...
338 45 28
In this daily devotional, I share my personal quiet time study notes. The only thing that makes me whole is studying the word of God. Jesus wants eac...
596 98 32
There's probably a ton of reasons why you are feeling the way you are feeling at this very moment. Sometimes emotions just sneak up on us...