Sweethearts in Paris | JENSOO...

Av StressedCupcakes

Jisoo just got rejected but the group are on a month long holiday in paris. Will Jennie finally come around t... Mer

Characters
Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Thank You

Chapter II

1.9K 73 19
Av StressedCupcakes

Jisoo woke up early and took a bath first before waking Jennie up. Jisoo decided to wear a black cardigan with a black t-shirt and a skirt that was "surprisingly" black. She knew how much her crush loved the colour.

Jennie opened her eyes lazily but seeing the sunlight hit Jisoo's face above her in the dark hotel room made her heart flutter.

With her new found energy she jumps out of bed. "Good morning Jideuk," Jennie greeted enthusiastically before yawning discreetly, "i'm going to take a bath ok?"

"Sure," Jisoo responded happily as she saw her phone light up in the dark space.

When Jennie slipped into the bathroom, Jisoo checked her phone to see a notification from Irene.

Joo-Hyun
Yow, you up?

Jisoo
Yes I am, what's up?

Joo-Hyun
I have a plan for you and Jennie

Jisoo
Really? What is it? 🤨

Joo-Hyun
Let's make her jealous

Jisoo
...What do you mean?

Joo-Hyun
We can pretend we're falling for each other.

Jisoo
😳

Joo-Hyun
Aw... come on it'll be fun and i'm like 99.997% sure it will work

Jisoo
I'll think about it I guess...

Joo-Hyun
Don't take too long though

Jisoo
Ok, i'll get back to you soon

Jisoo
Ttyl Unnie

Joo-Hyun
Grrrrr...

Jisoo
wkwk

Jisoo sat in the room thinking about Irene's proposal when Jennie started singing in the shower. "She's so cute," Jisoo accidentally blurted out loud.

"What?" Jennie asked from inside the bathroom.

"Um... n-nothing," Jisoo embarassingly responded before she blushed the deepest shades of red and covered her face with her hands, "I can't believe I said that out loud." Jisoo cringes under the covers.

Soon the group all gathered at the Hotel's breakfast area to get a meal and discuss plans for the day. "Any of you have suggestions for where we are going to go today?" Lisa asked.

"Let's go visit the Eifel tower!" Rosé suggests,"we can take pictures there and go to a nearby café for lunch!"

"That's a pretty good idea actually. Who agrees with the plan?" Lisa asks.

The four girls raise their hands and gladdly accept Chae-young's idea. "It's settled then, we'll go to the Eifel Tower and maybe we can make some time to shop for things in the evening. Paris is so enchanting at night you guys have to see it!" The girls all agree enthusiastically and they look forward to their fun day of activities.

In the middle of eating, Jisoo drops her fork accidentally, when she goes to pick it up though she catches a glimpse of Rosé and Lisa holding hands underneath the table.

She gasps silently at her new discovery and the two hands immediately seperate when Lisa finds out what she saw. Jisoo gets up and gives Lisa a sly smirk and Lisa blushes. "Damn it, we've been caught, Lisa thinks to herself.

"Hey Lisa. Why is your face so red?" Jisoo teases.

"Oh! Is it? Wow it's a bit hot in here isn't it," Lisa nervously came up with an excuse. Jisoo can see Lisa sweating from nervousness, she doesn't want anyone to know about their relationship.

"It's hot for you? Wow i'm actually really cold," Jennie states completely oblivious of Jisoo's discovery.

"You can have my jacket Jennie," Jisoo offers her cardigan.

"Thanks so much Jisoo, you're so sweet," Jennie thanks her in her aegyo voice.

"I-I am? Oh yeah.. n-no problem— Jendeukie," Jisoo says as her cheeks start to blush a bit as well.

Lisa takes the opportunity and makes a comeback at her, "Jisoo-yah! Are you hot too? Should we asked them to turn down the A/C?" She teased her playfully.

The comment made Jisoo blush even more uncontrollably and she kept her head down for the rest of the meal to avoid Jennie seeing her burning cheeks. Meanwhile amid all of this...

After breakfast, the girls get in a taxi and head to the Eifel Tower for a photo taking session. Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé awe at the magnificence of the tower before rushing to take photos of themselves pretending to hold it.

Jisoo on the other hand accompanied Jennie up the tower to get some photos with the scene of a sunny day in Paris behind them.

When the lift opened its doors Jennie marvelled at the view in front of them while Jisoo had *cough* *cough* prettier things to look at. They stood up there together looking down onto the two maknaes taking turns to snap photos of each other. Lisa would pose for a picture and then after a while she would run to Rosé, shout at her for a bit then run back to pose again.

"They look like ants from up here don't they?" Jennie joked and a grin grew on her face. "Yeah they do," Jisoo smiled back involuntarily , Jennie looked so beautiful up here. Actually she looked beautiful everywhere but especially so up here. It was probably the thin air causing her to hallucinate.

"Jennie-yah," Jisoo nervously called out, Jennie turned to face her, "you're not uncomfortable with me right... After the.. you know."

"The confession?"Jennie asked.

"Yeah..." Jisoo nervously said looking down onto the floor.

Jennie giggled at her friend before she held Jisoo's hand in hers, "of course not Jideuk. You're my best friend."

Jisoo continued to smile but deep inside she despised the word. "Friend", she wanted to be so much more but in the moment she decided "Friends" was good enough for now.

Jennie gave her friend a quick hug to comfort her, which made Jisoo's heart jump off the Eiffel Tower in joy. "Let's get down from here," Jennie suggested.

"Yeah, we should make sure Lisa doesn't kill Rosé for taking bad photos."

They both giggled and took the lift down.

A few minutes ago...
"Hey babe," Lisa called Rosé.

"What is it honey?"

"I think Jisoo knows about us..."

"Oh... cool."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN COOL!" Lisa said as she smacked her girlfriend in the head.

"Ow," Rosé exclaimed holding her scalp with her right hand.

"IF THEY FIND OUT IT COULD BE DISASTROUS! THEY'LL TEASE US TO THE END OF MY LIFE."

"Hey it's not so bad. I personally think being teased is fun," Rosé consoled her.

"Ugh... you don't get it gurl, I've got street cred to maintain," Lisa said crossing her arms together to look... "cooler".

"Of course you do," Rosé giggled at her girlfriend's silliness.

"It didn't really hurt right," Lisa asked a bit ashamed pointing to Rosé's head.

"Yes it did," Rosé said in a mock crying voice.

"I'm sorry for that babe, and I didn't mean to shout," Lisa said pulling Rosé into an embrace.

"I know you didn't honey," Rosé assured Lisa with her charming smile that caused her heart to melt while rubbing Lisa's back comfortably.

"You're the best," Lisa said as she pulled out of the hug and held Rosé's hands.

They both continued smiling at each other when Lisa saw Jennie and Jisoo coming towards them and immediately threw Rosé's hands and started to get mad at her

"Chaeyoung-ah, you can't even take a proper photo. How the heck did you make me look so short. I look like a garden gnome here, who do you think I am? You?!"

"Hey guys, what're you all up to?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing much, it's just that Rosé can't take a proper photo of me," Lisa pretended to frown as Rosé sighed beside her. In actuality the photos were great, but Lisa couldn't really make fun of Rosé for her 'amazing photography skill'.

"Let's go check out some nearby café's then alright?" Jisoo suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fine to me," said Rosé. As the three made their way to a nearby coffee shop Lisa mouthed to Rosé, "i'm sorry." Rosé just rolled her eyes and smiled at her.

"What an idiot," Rosé thought to herself, "but she is my idiot."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
501K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
192K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️