A Bunny and His Butler

By ImpracticalBitchHa

Hybrid!Male reader x Ciel Phantomhive. Claude is on the look out for a new master that isn't as bratty as the... More

Chapter 1: Gotcha!
Chapter 2: The Start
Chapter 2 Outfit Pictures
Chapter 3: Where Is My Young Tokki?
Chapter 4: A New Master?
Chapter 5: Mission and Interaction
Chapter 6 - Case And Symbol
I Can't (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8 - Not Again...
Chapter 9 - Ball?
Chapter 10 - Worried Ciel.
Chapter 11 - His Past
Chapter 12 - Don't Touch Him!
Chapter 13 - I Can't Sleep
Chapter 14 - Running Away (Short Chapter)
Chapter 15 - Search
Chapter 16: The Senses
Chapter 17: Warnings
Chapter 18 - Why Now?
Chapter 19 - Finally
Details About Yourself/Tokki
Chapter 20 - Much Needed Sorry
Chapter 21 - Back To Normal
Chapter 22 - Suprisingly Protective
Chapter 23 - Telling Lizzy
Chapter 24 - Better? (Short Af And Unedited. I'm Sorry)
I'M BACK!
Chapter 25 - Danger
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Extra Help With An Escape
Chapter 28 - I'll Kill Her!
Chapter 29 - The Last And Only One

Chapter 30 - A New Beginning

8.6K 258 115
By ImpracticalBitchHa

   Days have passed since Elizabeth was arrested, (Y/N) healed from his injury and Ciel wasn't as stressed anymore. The queen sent the earl a thank you letter for all his hard work in taking her down, stated that she had no clue a Midford could do all that. The letter especially made Ciel delighted with himself. So much to the point where he held a ball, the boy usually always hated balls.
   The successful party was held in late March, it had no specific theme, you were to just come and have as much fun as you could all night long. There was music and lively dancing, drinks and delicious snacks. The guests really had the time of their lives that night. Even though most of everybody was enjoying themselves, Ciel acted in a very unusual way that night, he was full of pure happiness that usually only lasted a few seconds but instead it held out all night long. (Y/N) distinctly remembers the earl even offering him to dance, they danced horribly yet still had their own fun. The guests, Sebastian, Claude and the servants all starred at the two, some laughing and others judging. When the bunny was close to the boy, he could strongly smell the champagne laced on Ciel's breath.

   "That must be why he's acting like that." The hybrid thought to himself that long and exciting night. The poor butler sighed from a distance as the two cleared the floor, the bunny laughing in embarrassment as Ciel stepped all over his feet. The demon thought and knew he should've stopped his master from drinking another glass, why did he have to create yet another champagne tower?
   Midst while Sebastian scolded himself, a loud crash was heard from the corner of the large dance room.

   "Tokki!" Claude yelled, rushing over to a table bent in half. The white cloth that covered the table now covered the two lovers that crashed into it. The butler sighed, also rushing over to help the other demon collect the two for the night.

   "My lord, are you alright?" Sebastian spoke up, concerned.

   Ciel swurved to face the tall butler after getting up, falling face first into his chest THEN deciding to speak. Muffled yells made their way through his tailcoat, the inaudiable noises eventually catching Sebastian's attention. He grabbed his master by the shoulders and pulled him off, brushing the bits and pieces of food off his clothes.

   "What was that my lord?" The demon questioned once more, trying to keep his patience with Ciel. The boy rolled his eyes and hiccupped.

   "SEBASTIAN IS GONNA EAT MY SOUL ONE DAAAYYY, SEBASTIAN'S A DEM-"

   The drunk boy was cut off as a gloved palm was placed over his mouth, Claude chuckled from the side at the two while helping his own master. The bunny held his head while trying to steady his balance.

   "I see you have your hands full Michaelis." The spider joked.

   The raven rolled his eyes, brows furrowed in slight anger as the earl bit and nawed his hand in an attempt to speak again,"Yes you are correct."

   The bunny eventually regained his balance to focus on the scene before him. A drunk Ciel chewing and biting on the palm of his demon butler, the hybrid couldn't help but giggle.

   "My my, look what you did to him Sebastian!" (Y/N) bursted unexpectedly.

   "Me?" The demon almost growled, narrowing his eyes towards the bunny. Claude raised his brow at the odd reaction given towards his master, over protection kicked in and he glared at the other demon as the hybrid continued to speak.

   "You're the one who allowed him to drink! Now he's acting like a bratty 5 year old."

   Sebastian lost grip of Ciel as soon as the words left his mouth, the boy fell to the floor and started to kick as though he was having a tantrum. The demon carefully grabbed the whining earl, holding him firmly and tightly before walking away from the scene without another word spoken. (Y/N) smiled, arms crossed as the earl thrashed in Sebastian's grip, the demon was heading upstairs and the bunny had a thought in mind on where he was taking his master.

   "Claude, have the servants clean this us while you escort the guests. I'll be busy." The hybrid ordered before rushing to the kitchen. Familiar to the room, the bunny easily found a glass before pouring it with cold, fresh water. (Y/N) then made his way out the kitchen as the guests were leaving and up the stairway towards Ciel's room. Upon coming closer to the room, the hybrid could easily pick up Sebastian's stressed voice from the other side.

   "Young master please! It is time for bed."

   (Y/N) smiled, knocked, before walking in with his glass in hand. There, before him, Sebastian held down a struggling Ciel while trying to button his night clothes up. The earl's face was bright red while he groaned and struggled.

   "You stupid demon! Get off me!" He yelled, turning to run but was unsuccessful, the boy then noticed his other standing in the doorway.

   "I've brought some water for him, it should ease his headache in the morning." The bunny spoke. Sebastian forced a smile, already noticing the bunny before but only acknowledging him then.

   "Thank you for your help (Y/N), now all I need to do-"

   Ciel tricked the demon, coming undone from his grip and rushing to stand on the bed. The bunny sighed, setting the glass down on the bedside table before facing the drunk earl.

   "Ha! I've outsmarted you demon! Now where is my eye patch?"

   "It's already on Ciel." (Y/N) spoke. The earl narrowed an eye before raising his hand and feeling the soft fabric of his eye patch.

   "Oh, well that's good. Now where are my clothes?"

   "They are off of you young master, it is time for bed. You've already stayed up too late." Sebastian spoke. The earl crossed his arms and shook his head, almost falling back before burping quite loudly. The demon grimaced at his master before he spoke some more.

   "I need to be changed! I have a ball to get to! I need to serve the queen and kill the bad guys! I have a duty! I am a dog. Woof."

   The bunny sighed, shaking his head with a grin plastered on his face," they left Ciel."

   "Huh?" The earl questioned, confused.

   "They left, the ball is over and you can serve the queen tomorrow. You need to sleep for now good boy." (Y/N) joked. Ciel froze, thinking, before shaking his head.

   "Woof."

   "What?"

   "Woof."

   'What does that even mean?"

   "Woof!" Ciel suddenly raised his voice, causing himself to hiccup once more. The bunny laughed, turning to the butler who was shocked from the earl's never before seen attitude. Sebastian shook his head, fingers rested against his temple.

   "Come on young master, it is time for bed." He spoke, walking over to Ciel and grabbing the boy. At the sudden contact between him and the demon, the boy began thrashing around again.

   "No! Put me down you bloody wanker!"

   The bunny snorted, Sebastian's patience falling short by the second.

   "I don't even think he knows what that means..." (Y/N) murmured after he collected himself together. The demon, now completely annoyed, put the earl down onto the floor but held him in place. With a bit of a struggle, the butler managed to rest two gloved fingers on the back of Ciel's neck and within seconds the boy halted before going limp in his arms.

   "Did you really have to do that?" The hybrid questioned with a not so amused expression plastered on his face, hands on hips. The demon did not answer, simply placing his master onto the cushioned bed before gently wrapping him in the silk covers. The butler stood, checking once more to make sure Ciel was okay before releasing a deep sigh.

   "Remind me to never let the young lord drink ever again."

   (Y/N) laughed, making his way to the sleeping boy before taking his eyepatch off. He did the same with his two favorite rings, setting all his items on the table beside the bed. The bunny then striped himself, barley clothed as he crawled into the large bed with the boy. (Y/N) got comfortable, watching Sebastian blow the candles out that surrounded the walls of the earl's room. With only one candle left, the butler cracked the door, wishing the hybrid goodnight before darkness overflowed the two.

~

~

~

   Many Weeks Later

~

~

~

   "Oh look! I found another egg!" Finnian called from a distance. It was currently April and (Y/N) had secretly thrown all the servants an Easter egg hunt since Ciel was too non fun to do so. The hybrid had secretly gotten both butlers to help while the earl and servants slept that night, they hid eggs around the manor and garden difficulty. Once everyone was up that morning, the bunny rushed Ciel to get dressed and come outside to watch the servants play on their day off. Well, it actually wasn't their day off but (Y/N) decided it would be.

   "This is stupid, a waste of time." Ciel retorted, sitting in a garden chair. He had a hot cup of tea beside him as he read the newspaper. (Y/N) scrunched his eyebrows together in anger, yanking the grey paper from the boy and crumbling it into a ball.

   "Can't you be a bit more positive at times like this? It's Easter Sunday for Gods sake! At least crack a smile at them, they're having fun. And look at you, you aren't doing any paperwork."

   "That's my point, I should be heading to work. I don't need to be wasting my time, watching adults look for silly designed eggs!" The boy rolled his eyes, standing up to leave until the hybrid pulled him back down.

   "No, you are going to take a break as well. Maybe that paperwork is the reason why you're like this?" (Y/N) questioned, letting go of the boy's wrist. Ciel narrowed an eye at the bunny.

   "Ehhh I'm kidding I'm kidding..." The hybrid laughed, leaning down and giving the earl a peck on the cheek and lips. With flushed cheeks, Ciel turned his head to watch the servants continue their search.

   "Bingo! I got another!" Victoria beamed, holding an egg up to the couple. (Y/N) smiled peacefully while Sebastian called everyone over to collect all the eggs.

   "98... 99... 99? We're missing one more egg! We hid 100!" The butler announced. The servants gasped in pure shock.

   "That's impossible! We couldn't have missed a single one!" Casper claimed, everyone nooded in agreement.

   "Yeah! Especially with our skills! You must've only hid 99!" Bardroy crossed his arms. At that same moment, Ciel smirked, trying to hid it with a sip of his tea but of course he was still caught. The hybrid watched the earl smirk and look at the ground guiltily.

   "Ciel? You wouldn't know anything about this would ya?" (Y/N) innocently perked, hands behind back. The boys facial expression changed within split seconds.

   "Of course not, like I said, this is all stupid. Why would I participate in something so childish?" Ciel grumbled, shifting his arm across his stomach in an attempt to look natural. The bunny's eye sparkled, he roughly grabbed ahold of the earls arm and lifted it into the air. Everyone watched in amazement as a singular blue egg came rolled out from under Ciel's suit jacket.

   "There! The last egg! Master Ciel had it this entire time?!" Mey-rin was astonished. The earl smiled after being caught, a small chuckle parting his lips as he pulled the hybrid into his lap.

   "Huh? But wait? How did you get ahold of that egg?" (Y/N) questioned as the boy wrapped his arms around his lovers waist.

   "Simple. Sebastian gave it to me this morning, he never hid all of his eggs." The earl confessed. The demon grinned innocently, all eyes on him before everyone began to laugh.

   "Well... I never thought you had a bit of fun in you but I guess I was wrong." The bunny rolled his eyes, an annoyed grin making his way to his face. Finally, with the last egg being found, everyone rushed into the Phantomhive manor for the servants to make egg sandwiches. For the rest of the morning, everyone ate and conversed happily with one another. The servants had the time of their lives, the demons were satisfied with everyone's behavior, and the couple was all smiles as they fed one another and proudly showed skin ship that was rarely seen. That special day, that special Easter would be a new beginning for everyone...

   This really doesn't feel right, I can't believe I just finished the last chapter for this book. I'm so ready to end it but at the same time I want to start all over again! I do deeply apologize if this last chapter wasn't to your liking, I didn't want it to be too dramatic or too extreme for this type of book? I guess? It's hard to explain. I wanted the ending to be sweet, short, yet still somewhat special to me and I think I reached my goal with chapter 30. For everyone who has read this book since chapter 1, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so caught up til the end. I love all my viewers very much! Thank you all for reading, enjoying, crying, laughing at just whatever made you feel that way...I'm glad to have brought a smile to your face or a tear down your cheek. For this journey, it is goodbye but a new journey will be starting as I soon publish my new book! I hope you all can go check that out and enjoy it as much as you did this one. Again, thank you all for reading, I love you all, and goodbye...

<3
<3
<3
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 364 23
When a young lady is found on the Phantomhive estate, Ciel orders for his servants to care for her until she is well again. Ciel is intrigued by this...
1.1K 65 12
Sebastian Michealis is stuck in a whirlwind world of despair until, thanks to some clever manipulation from external forces (namely his ornery friend...
6.2K 329 8
Sebastian is having memories of his previous love, Leic. It plagues him while he tries to find out what his true feelings for Ciel are... Cover: SiIv...
163K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...