[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

Af ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... Mere

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}

2.4K 51 23
Af ThatLazyImmortal

{Chapter Start!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Afternoon) - Virtual Forest]

[Your P.o.v]

We've made it to the entrance of Virtual Forest and I hear some chipper sounding music coming from somewhere. Looking around I notice it's surrounded by a variety of monsters which makes me wonder how Compa even carried us out.

As we continued walking, Neptune suddenly ran ahead with a smile and looked around. "So I guess this is where we were elegantly(?) lodged into the ground, right?" She asks Compa.

Compa shook her head. "Well, not quite. It's a bit farther back, but..." She looks around looking a bit confused.

Neptune tilts her head. "...But?"

"There are monsters all over the place now." She says looking at the monsters a bit worried.

"I was wondering how you got us out. Does that mean that they weren't here yesterday?" I ask Compa while checking my inventory for my weapons.

She nods her head and gets behind me.

Neptune looked at the monsters. "Monsters? You mean like that blue, dog-like, jelly thingy over there?" She asks pointing at it.

"Yeah, that's a Dogoo. They're easy to handle but don't look down on them, especially at your current level." I say to Neptune and equip my weapons which are a knife and a pistol.

(The Knife)👇(Props to you if you know where it's from.😉)

(The gun)(it's only one gun. Just in case you think it's two.)👇

"Um, this world has monsters all over the place like any RPG, right?" She asks watching the Dogoo bounce around.

I shook my head and loaded my gun."No, they popped out of nowhere a couple of years ago."

She started smiling and got excited for some reason. "Oh! Then let's go get some XP while we're at it!"

Compa looked curiously at Neptune while I just roll my eyes. "Why the heck are you getting so excited?" I start stretching her cheeks.

She smiled looking like she's having fun. "Well, I'm the heroine, right? So I gotta beat up some monsters, I figured." She says and I let go of her cheeks, much to her disappointment it would seem.

"I guess so, but...can you really fight?" Compa asks looking at her a little doubtful.

Neptune smiled and proudly displayed her weapon(?). "I have my trusty sword(wood) and skills with me. It'll be a piece of cake." She says swinging her sword(wood) around.

She then glanced at me. "Besides if that fails I still have (Y/n) with me." She says full of confidence.

Compa sighed in relief remembering that I'll be going as well. "That's true. Then if you'll both be fighting I might as well help out! Um, let me get this out..." She says and takes out a ridiculous human-sized syringe from somewhere causing me and Neptune to widen our eyes.

"I didn't know you had an inventory as well Compa." I say as I've never fought together with her.

She looked confused. "Inventory? What's that?"

"Huh? ...Then where did you get that from?" I point at the huge syringe.

She smiled cutely and gave me a wink. "That's a C.o.m.p.a secret..."

I noticed Neptune holding her head. "Um, my imagination of where it came from can't explain the "how"... And you do know how cliche it is carrying a huge weapon, right?" She asks.

Compa smiled and started walking past us. "That's nitty-gritty info! Let's just beat the nasties and go on."

...

...

...

While walking we come upon a small group of Dogoo's bouncing around.

One of them noticed us. "Nraaah..." It says(?) in a deep manly(?) voice.

Neptune looked excited. "Yay! My first monster! Hey (Y/n) I just need to beat him up, right?" She asks looking like she's about to jump it any moment now.

I nod my head. "Yeah they may look harmless but their bad monsters, so don't get careless." I say and stay close enough that if something happens I'll be ready to jump in.

She smiled and nods. "Let's go Team Nep!" She yells excited and runs to the dogoo's. Compa and I look at each other and chase after her.

...

...
[Mini-Timeskip with "Team Nep" defeating(massacring) the Dogoo's.]
...

...

*bang* I shoot the last dogoo in the face.

"Nraaah..." It cries(?) out in a deep manly(?) voice while disappearing in a burst of pixels.

Neptune cheered. "Victory! See? Leave it to old Nep and her trusty sword(wood)." She says while posing coolly.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Who was it that was almost surrounded by the Dogoo's?"

She kept her smile. "Don't worry about the small details. I'm fine in the end, aren't I?." She says likes its somebody else problem.

Compa smiled. "So, how was it fighting Mr. Monster?" She asks Neptune.

"There's still more I need to learn, but I think I can get the hang of this." She says full of confidence, making me wonder where she even gets it from.

"Well...I'll admit you did good enough." I say carefully trying not to overpraise her while softly rubbing the top of her head.

"Nhh~" She narrows her eyes and smiles happily.

Compa came to me with a pouting look. "(Y/n)~ what about me?" She asks hugging my arm between her breasts.

I smiled and rubbed her head with my free hand. "Yes yes, you did a good job as well." I say and she smiles while rubbing her face against my arm.

I then remembered something. "Now that I think about it have you fought before?" I ask Compa as she fought surprisingly well.

She nodded her head. "I do volunteer work for the guild sometimes but I've never fought so many. I usually just handle any nasties that get near the city." She says still rubbing her face against me while Neptune copies her and rubs her face against my chest.

I nodded my head and looked at the surrounding monsters. "Hm... Then let's get some more practice in." I say and try to get them off me but they cling to me like their life depends on it.

I sigh and just walk to the remaining monsters dragging them along.

...

...
[Timeskip with "Team Nep" Fighting the "Nasties"(monsters).]
...

...

"Were here! This is where I found you two." Compa says as we get near a large crater.

Neptune steped closer to the crater and looked it over. "Wow... That's a huge hole right there..." She says a little shocked.

Compa turned to Neptune. "Nep-Nep, does this make you remember anything?" She asks seeing her looking at the hole intensely.

She started thinking. "..."

"Um, Nep-Nep?" Compa calls out to her but she not paying attention.

She started thinking even harder. "Mmm..." Then her head starts smoking. "Mmmmmm..." *poof* Ah-! I can't remember a thing! Compa are you sure you found us here?" She asks holding her head.

Compa smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. I saw you two fall like shooting stars and land right here." Then she suddenly raises her voice. "That's right!"

"What's the matter, Compa? Why'd you raise your voice?" Neptune asks confused.

"It just struck me, but there could be a clue somewhere. Nep-Nep, did you lose anything by chance? Maybe an ID or anything?" Compa asks.

She shakes her head. "I wish, but you know, I can't remember anything, so..." She then gets a look on her face

that makes me want to smack her upside the head. "Hey, wait... I do remember something I'm missing!"

I groan seeing the look on her face and know I'm going to regret listening to her.

Compa smiled brightly unaware. "Really?! What is it?"

Neptune smiled. "Well, that's obvious..."

"Obvious?" Compa asks with eyes sparkling in anticipation.

"My memory!" She smiles and says proudly

"..." Compa and I look at her blankly.

"Um...wasn't that...funny?" She asks beginning to panic.

I sigh and shake my head.

"Nep-Nep, I don't think now is the time to be fooling around..." Compa says disapprovingly.

She's totally panicked at this point. "Wait, what?! I thought you were joking when you asked me if I remembered!

"...Joking aside, let's look for some clues." Compa says and begins to look around with Neptune.

I stepped closer and noticed my hoverboard near the edge of the hole. I went over and picked it up and noticed a huge crack right down the middle of the board. "At least it didn't completely break in half." I sigh in relief and put the hoverboard away in my inventory.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

(Hm? What's that noise?) I turned around and noticed cracks appeared under Compa and Neptune. "You two don't move!" I yell but it's too late and the floor gives in.

"Kyaaa! (Y/n)!" They scream in fear as they fall.

"Damn it!" I curse and jump in after them.

As we're falling I got close enough and hugged them to my chest. "Hug me close and close your mouths so you don't bite your tongue." They nod and close their eyes hugging me tightly. I gather as much Aura as I can coating us to try and soften the landing.

*Baaaang!*

...

...

...

[Planeptune(???) - Monster Cave]

[Your - P.o.v]

*Crackkk!*

I landed on my legs which caused a web-shaped crack to spread out on the floor beneath us.

"You girls ok?" I ask.

"Y-Yessy... I think I'm ok." Compa says hanging on to me.

Neptune nodded her head as she looked around. "Where are we?"

I look around as well and see were in some sort of cave that's shining with blue lights while creepy music plays from somewhere.

"Not really sure but I think we're beneath the forest..." I say looking around.

"This place feels a bit weird..." Compa says a bit scared while hugging my arm tightly.

"Yeah, I'm getting bad vibes from this place..." Neptune says a bit nervous, hugging my other arm.

*Growl!*

"What?! Where's that event-flag-inducing growl coming from?!" Neptune asks shaking nervously.

"(Y/n)! Nep-Nep! There's a huge monster over there..." Compa says in fear while pointing at the monster.

I turn to where she's pointing and It looks like some brown armored human-spider hybrid wielding a Greatsword. Point being is that's it's fugly.

I let down the girls and charged towards it and shoot it in the face causing it to stager a bit. (Damn forgot my weapons were growth type. Basically, since I'm weak right now it's also weak.)

*Slash!*

It slashed at me with the sword but I easily sidestepped dodging the slash aimed at my head and shoot at it again.

"I'm coming (Y/n)!" Neptune says and charges towards it. She gets close enough and wacks it with her sword(wood).

*no effect*

"..." The monster ignores her and continues attacking me.

'Pfff' I laugh a little and decide to contact Histoire. "Histoire you there?" I ask while continuing to dodge the monsters attack as I shoot at it. Neptune also attacks with the sword(wood) but it's having no effect.

«Yes, Master I'm here.» Histoire says

"Good how can I activate Neptune's HDD form?" I jump onto the monsters back and begin shooting it at the back of the head causing it to rampage around.

«All you have to do is kiss her while sending a bit of your Aura through her mouth.»

"What? You serious?" I stab my Knife at the monster's temple but Sadly it was not having much of an effect.

«Yep.» She says simply.

I jump off it's back and run towards Neptune.

"(Y/n)! What do I do? my sword(wood) isn't having any effect." Neptune asks nervously.

I get close and kiss her.

She widens her eyes and a bright purple light covers her and she transforms into Purple Heart a slender and mature looking teen with a height of "164 cm (5'05")".

In her Purple Core, Purple Heart has long purple hair in twin tails that almost reaches her feet and bright blue eyes with white pupils in the shape of power signs. She wears black hair clips with glowing blue D-Pad shapes on them, and a black body suit that exposes her chest somewhat. Both of the bodysuit's shoulder areas contain a white outlined D-pad symbol and the arm areas contain purple along the sides while the front of the bodysuit also contains purple areas near the bottom. On the breast areas you can see a single purple strip. Purple Heart's leg-wear seems as though it is the same as her human forms only it appears as black boots with purple tips instead.

"...Is this me?" She asks in a slightly deeper feminine voice with a serious look on her face.

"Yeah, it is and...looking good by the way." I say and *pa* smack her in the ass lightly.

She blushed a bit but kept a serious look on her face. "(Y/n) let's finish this." She says and charges to the monster with me following close behind.

I empty a clip of bullets at its head successfully distracting it. While Purple Heart fly's from behind and cuts its head off.

Compa ran towards us as the monster bursts into pixels. "That was super, (Y/n)! Nep-Nep! You both beat that monster in a flash." She says amazed.

A bright purple light appears as Purple Heart transforms back to Neptune. "Thanks but man am I tired. It's a good thing I suddenly knew how to use it and what it is when (Y/n) kissed me." She says and looks at me like she wants to kiss again.

I ignored her and looked around, that's when Histoire decided to speak up. «Well done, Master.»

"...Hm? Um, (Y/n)? Nep-Nep? Whose voice is this and where is it coming from?" Compa asks confused while looking around.

"Ah! It's Ms. Heavenly voice from my dream, AKA Histoir... What was it again?" Neptune remembers and then asks. I roll my eyes and notice a shiny fragment on the ground, I pick it up and decide to keep it for now since judging from its Aura it feels important.

«Histoire. You were only off by one letter...» She says with a sigh.

"That's right, Histy-Histy!" Neptune smile and says.

«Well...I guess you can call me Histy. Now, nice to meet you Compa. I am Histoire.» Histy (I decided to call her that as well) lets Neptune call her whatever she wants and introduces herself to Compa.

"Can I call you Histy, too? It's nice to meet...Um, hear you, Histy." Compa asks and says with a smile.

*roar*

Another of the same monster appears from somewhere causing the girls(except Histy) to scream in fear.

I click my tongue in annoyance and run back home while carrying the girls.

...

...
[Timeskip with the monster chasing "Team Nep" All the way till the end of the dungeon.]
...

...

[Planeptune(Afternoon) - Compa's Room]

[Your - P.o.v]

We(I) managed to run all the way back to Compa's room.

"Well, who'd thought there'd be another one." I let the girls down. Then I remember the fragment I picked up. "Histy do you know what this is?" I show her the fragment.

«Yes, Master, that's a Key Fragment. It's a piece needed to safely release me from my seal without letting Arfoire steal my powers.»

"You're sealed, Histy?" Compa asks surprised.

«Yes, would you mind helping my Master release me? There should be a Key Fragment in each land.» Histy asks Neptune and Compa no doubt knowing that I get reckless when I fight by myself.

"We could, but we have to fight monsters, right? Isn't it...dangerous?" Neptune asks worriedly.

«Yes, your lives will be in danger. But, if you can help my Master lift my seal. I can, in turn, help you get your memory back.»

"...Well, I don't really care much about remembering my past as long as I remember (Y/n). But if I can remember while helping (Y/n) I guess I might as well try. That said, can you really help me get my memory back?" Nep asks Histy.

«I can and besides, I need you to get your memories back.»

"Well then! Let good old Neptune search far and wide for those fragments." Nep pats her chest and says with a big smile.

I roll my eyes at her while Compa smiles and agrees to help as well. With that out of the way, we decided to go eat out while helping Compa with her shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

34.8K 454 35
Raziél is a human traveler who makes a living off of doing the CPUs' quest. One day, he gets a quest that'll forever change his life... For anyone wo...
5.3K 111 11
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Blanc from Hyperdimension Nep...
2.8K 8 10
I am entering hyperdimension.But you know the unspoken rule of hyperdimension neptunia.There are no important male characters so yeah.This is gonna b...
6.7K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...