๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโœ”๏ธ||M.Y...

By deagusan

โ€ข๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโ€ข โ€ขShe was the sun to his dayโ€ข โ€ขHe was the moon to her nightโ€ข Highest Ranked 1 #minyoo... More

โ€ขInfoโ€ขPrologueโ€ขA/Nโ€ข
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
-sad ending-
-happy ending-
*EXTRA*

2

1.9K 51 40
By deagusan

Y/n: Also here's the medicine

Jin walks in
Jin: Here are some clothes
try it on.

*Y/n P.O.V*

I was waiting in the guest room until the bathroom door opened revealing Yoongi. Everything was like in slow motion.

Wow, he looks so hot.

Jin: Y/n go change.
I look at Jin confused.
Y/n: Wait what, I could go?
Jin: Hurry up, or I'm going to change my mind.
Y/n: YAH!
It was the first time that Jin let you go to the club with him. He's not my blood brother but he is very, very protective. Even tho this was my first time. I have a lot of dresses. I love to collect them. I quickly ran into my room and open my closet. I grab the first dress I see.

A/n: Pretend you are this beautiful. In fact you are ;)

You walk out, Jin was sitting on the bed playing with his phone. He looked up at you and you gave him a smile.
Jin: Young lady you're not wearing that.
Y/n: Come on it not th-
Jin: You either change or you're not coming with us.
You stomp your way back to the bathroom.

Y/n: How about this?
Taehuyng: Damm!
Jin: Hey, NO
Y/n: Jin are you serious he GAY.
Jin: NO
You sigh and walk back to the bathroom.

Y/n: This?
You walk out of the bathroom. Jin looked at you up and down while you waited for his approval. He nodded
Y/n: Finally

*THE CLUB*
We entered the club, it was full of crazy people. Purple light shined everywhere.
Namjoon: Stick together
We got to a booth. A young lady walked up to our table.
Lady: What would you like to order now?
Namjoon: Vodka
Hoseok: Me too
Jimin: Chapman
Jungkook: Cocktail
Taehuyng: Cocktail
Yoongi: Whiskey
Jin: Whiskey
Y/n: Whiskey
You look over to Jin. Whose expression said "are you sure?".
Y/n: Fine... I get SPRITE
After the drinks came out Taehuyng, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and I  got on the dance floor. We all just danced around. Just dance to the beat of the music. A guy come up to you, you didn't care but you could clearly tell that he was flirting. You started flipping your hair and moving your hip one side to another. He offered you a drink. You glance over to Jin he was talking to Yoongi. You quickly took his offer and bottom up.

A Few Hour Later
You now have about 5 or 6 drinks. You were still dancing with the same guys. You head was spinning. Until your phone vibrates. You checked the caller ID, your eye widen. It was your father. You quickly find a way to the back door.

*Alleyway*
Y/n: Hi dad
Dad: Hello my daughter. I was just checking on you. How was school?
Y/n: Oh yea! Dad I have a test tomorrow, gotta study.
Dad: But tomorrow is Sunday.
Y/n: oh right! Heheh! You know studying just make me mess up my brain.
Dad: How Jin?
Y/n: He got the championship for Basketball!
Dad: Oh that is great! Okay bye just checking on you. Bye!
After the call end. You sighed in relief. You were about to walk back in. But a hand stop you.
Man: Hey pretty lady!

Yoongi P.O.V
Jin: You see where Y/n?
He asked his eye stuck on the dance floor looking for
Y/n.
Yoongi: She got a call and went outside.
Jin: Oh okay, I will gather everyone up can you bring
Y/n here.
I nodded as an answer.

*ALLEYWAY*
I saw Y/n was struggling. I see a man was pinching her to the wall. His other hand was trying to unbuckling his belt. I quickly ran over to him and have him a hard punch. He fall onto the ground. I was punching him over and over again until I realize he was unconscious.
Yoongi: Opps!
I look over to Y/n she was sobbing hard. Her hand was covering her chest. Her top was almost torned apart. I went over to her and I helped her up. She hugged me in surprise. She was crying in my chest. I put my jacket over her. I patted her head softly.

*5 AM*
Y/n P.O.V
You woke up by the alarm that you forgot to turn it off. Your head was hurting like hell. It was 5 AM you stand up and try to walk straight. You took a warm bath hoping it would help you relax. After you finish you went to the living room. Finding Yoongi staring at the piano. Yoongi notice your presence.
Yoongi: You finally awake how you feel?
Y/n: Like shit.
He chuckled at your answer. You walk over to the kitchen and make some tea. You sat on the couch sipping tea and while checking your phone. You place the cup of tea on the table beside you. Yoongi sat down next to you.
Yoongi: Here, this will help you with the headache. Jin told me to give this to you and he not home.
You again hugged him. He started to understand what was happening when he heard you sob. You put your face in the crook of his neck.
Y/n: T-thank you
You said while sobbing. It really scare you when the guy try to rape you again. He patted your head trying to comfort you. It really melt your heart, only Jin would do this to you.
Yoongi: You are safe now...with us...with me.

Yoongi P.O.V
We stayed like that for a few minutes. I kept on patting her head over and over again. Until I heard a snore. I gently broke the hug and look at her she already fell asleep. I put her head on the sofa cushion. I went to her room to get a blanket and putted over her. My lip curved without noticing, it slowly form into a smile. She look so adorable!

Hello 👋 💜
You finished another 💜
chapter. I'm proud of 💜
you. Boy no one is even 💜
reading this 😂😂😂 💜
Anyway thank you so 💜
much for reading. Love you ♥️
Any question you 💜
are welcome to ask? 💜
{EDITED}

He is flawless 💜
Peace ✌️⚡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 452 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
7.9K 707 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
20.6K 877 42
book II to "my cold husband min yoongi"
262K 7.8K 45
"She's my life, my everything." The story between Min Yoongi and his wife as they found love and fought with love even until death do they part. - Ar...