The Book of Random Percy Jack...

By GreyEyeAnnabeth

This book is going to have poems, one-shots, special previews about my books, news of up coming books, me fan... More

Poem
Sneak Peak
Poem
Countdown
Quiz
Text Message
Text Message
Friends
Countdown
Photos
One-Shot
Profile
Realization
BIRTHDAY!
Countdown!
Coming Soon!
Birthday!
EXCITMENT
Countdown!
Countdown
Countdown
Countdown!
Countdown
Countdown
Countdown
Countdown!!!
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Annoucement
Birthday!
Campfire
Top 10
COUNTDOWN
Photo
Meme
Photo
Countdown
Photo
Photo
New Project
Countdown
Countdown
Thought
Countdown
COUNTDOWN
Book
Quote
Pictures
Opinion
Foreshadowing

One-Shot

42 2 5
By GreyEyeAnnabeth

Another one shot I wrote a few months ago. This also take places between The Blood of Olympus and The Hidden Oracle,

Percy's POV

I woke up in fear.

Just another dream, I thought.

The nightmares and flashbacks seem to happening more and more. This time, it was Bob's last words. I can still hear them; I cannot get them out of my head.

Tell the stars hello.

I groaned and got up. I headed to bathroom and splashed some the water on my face. Like usual, the water cleared my mind. Suddenly, my door opened up and my girlfriend walked in.

"Nightmares?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she replied. "Is it just me, or are the nightmares and flashbacks happening more and more often?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking that!" I said.

Annabeth smiled. "For once, you used your seaweed brain!"

"Hey!" I yelled.

"We better get back to sleep. Otherwise, we're going to wake up the whole camp," Annabeth reasoned.

"Yeah, good night," I told her.

"Good night," she said.

She left. It took several more hours for me to fall asleep again. When I did, I had even more nightmares.

-----Time Skip: Next Morning-----

I woke up from my nightmare and put on my usual Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. Breakfast time though! I sleepily walked up to the pavilion (spelling?) and sat down at Poseidon's table. Blue pancakes appeared on my plate. I noticed Nico also had bags under his eyes. I wonder if he is sleeping well?

I felt hands on my shoulders. So I grabbed Riptide and clicked it. In about 5 seconds, I had my faithful sword pinned against a familer-looking face.

"Frank?" I asked.

"Yeah," a male voice responded. I heard a female voice in the background laughing.

"Sorry," I said as I pulled away Riptide, "I thought you were a monster!"

"It's fine, "Frank reassured.

I saw Hazel behind Frank still laughing. Annabeth must as noticed they were hear because she came over to the Poseidon table.

"What is going on?" she questioned.

"Tell then the good news," Hazel told Frank.

"Reyna let us stay here for two weeks!" Frank announced.

I was surprised. We never see them now.
Like when we were in Tartarus.

Oh shoot, not another flashback, I thought.

I fell into darkness.

Third Person POV

Percy's eyes glossed over and he fell unconscious.

"Di immortals!" Annabeth cursed. "Another flashback. Quick, we need to take him to Poseidon cabin."

The three old friends picked up Percy and brought him over to Cabin Three.

"Now we have to wait until he wakes up," Annabeth said.

Percy started thrashing around in his sleep. He mumbled, "arai."

Annabeth murmured something that wasn't clear.

10 minutes later, he woke up.

"Calm down," Annabeth said softly. "We are not there. See," she pointed towards Frank and Hazel, "they are here. Frank and Hazel are staying here for two weeks, remember?"

It took a couple minutes, but Percy finally calmed down.

"Sorry about that," Percy apologized.

"It's fine," Frank answered.

"I think we need to get help," Annabeth mumbled, leaving Hazel and Frank out of the conversation.

"Agreed, but who?" Percy asked.

"I can figure that out," Annabeth said.

The couple didn't know that Hazel and Frank could hear the whole thing. As they talked, Frank came up with an idea. He told Hazel his plan and Frank got ready.

Frank turned into a cute golden retriever. Hazel let out a small "Aww."

That got Annabeth and Percy's attention. They looked down at Frank.

"Awww," Annabeth said softly and picked him up

Frank as a puppy was small enough to pick up but not too small. His fur was glossy and golden. (Picture above.)

"Frank had an idea," Hazel started. "While we are here, Frank can be your therapy dog. It might not help much, but it could help."

"What should we name you? We can say that Frank went back to Camp Jupiter," asked Percy.

"I know!" Annabeth said. "Luke!"

Percy smiled at the thought of the son of Hermes.

"It is perfect!" Hazel agreed.

Luke nodded to show love and licked Annabeth's leg.

"Luke!" Annabeth sounded very surpised.

Annabeth, Percy, Hazel and Luke walked back to the dinning hall. They got many comments and questions from the other campers.

"Where is Frank?" one camper called out.

"He had to go back to Camp Jupiter," Hazel answered.

After breakfast, they headed back to Cabin Three. Chiron came to visit.

Percy's POV

To be honest, Frank as a dog has already helped a lot. The door opened and Chiron walked in.

"Who is your new friend?" Chiron asked.

Before any of us could respond, he said, "I know it is Frank."

Hazel, Annabeth, and me were bewildered.

"Frank had this idea. Annabeth and Percy were bickering about getting help when Frank came up with the idea of him turning into a dog so he can be a their therapy dog. It might not help a lot but it could help," Hazel explained.

"Okay, what did you decided to call him?" Chiron questioned.

"Luke!" I said excitedly.

Chiron smiled. "Perfect."

And than he left.

Third Person POV

Over the two weeks, the trio played with Luke. It seemed to help a lot. The first couple days were hard. Percy had serveral flashbacks because Luke reminded him of Small Bob. But Percy finally got used to it.

On the last day of Hazel and Luke being there, Luke turned back into Frank.

"Well, that was an experience!" Frank said.

"Thank you," Percy thanked. "It helped out a lot. The first couple days were rough, but we got through it."

"We better get going," Hazel spoke up.

"Bye," Annabeth sadly said.

"We could do this again," Frank suggested.

"Great!" Percy yelled.

Hazel and Frank left Camp Half-Blood.

Over the next six months, Hazel and Frank visited once a month for a week. In between the weeks, Annabeth and Percy for some reason had even more flashbacks and nightmares. When the couple told Chiron, he suggested that they get a periment therapy dog.

So they did.

Percy and Annabeth went into the city to find on. Finally after a couple weeks, they found a puppies that were going to be trained into therapy dogs. They choose a girl golden retriever in honor of Frank. The breeder asked them what they wanted to name their puppy.

Annabeth and Percy decided with Bianca.

(Picture above is Bianca)
A few months later, they took home Bianca. Nico even sometimes benefited off Bianca. She reminded him so much of his dead sister.

For the rest of Bianca's life, she helped with the Tartarus survivers. But when she died, Percy and Annabeth were heartbroken but, Bianca nearly completely got rid of the flashbacks and nightmares.

When Percy and Annabeth died,  they saw Bianca in Elysuim. Hades let her enter the Underworld.

Percy and Annabeth always remember what Frank did for them.

There we go! How did you like it? Please tell me!

1126 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...