Hiccstrid Oneshots: Book 1

Od 7LetterShips

Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw... Viac

Playful and Happy
The Saddest and Happiest Night
The Saddest and Happiest Night Part II
In-Law Bonding
In-Law Bonding Part II
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
A/N
I ❤️ You
Peace and Quiet
Flower
You're My UNO
True and Endless Love
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
Him
Her
Emptiness
Emptiness Part II
Women
Nightmares
Sleepy
Good Morning
Just a Normal Day
A/N: IMPORTANT <3
A/N
Truth or Dare
Mistake
Texts!
Hiccstrid on Social Media!
Forever and Always
A/N
Because You're You
Just Friends
The Game
Bye
More Texts!
Disturbed
Dreaming
Keeping Secrets
Hair
In a Few Years
Lose You
Future
Armor
Don't Touch Her
Kids
Don't Touch Her Part II
A/N
Another A/N:
Don't Touch Her Part III
Midnight Cries
Return
In Love with Astrid Hofferson
Training
A/N: New Book?
Heartbeat
Where No One Goes
Kori
One More Crazy Person
A/N
7 Chairs, 10 People
Drawing
M'lady and Babe
Living Together
How to Ride a Toothless
Paintball
Getting Lost
Crazy
They Would Last
I Know
Advice
A/N
Arm Wrestling
Babysitting
Sunflower
That Girl
Just You
Lives
Crumbled
Right Now
Better Than I Thought
Winks, Laughs, and Beaches
Together
Winter
Shrinking and Growing
Right From the Start
Chance
Dinner
Zephyr
A/N
Each Other
For Their Love
Just Feel
From Berk
Rest
The Day
My Bonnie
Memories
Worth Waiting For
A/N: 100 🥳
Father and Daughter
Crazy In Love
Caught
Jealousy (Astrid)
I Love You 3000
Detectives
Jealousy (Hiccup)
Family
Adventures
Kidnapped
Destined
Parenthood
Egg
Memory
A/N
Mama!
Unbreakable
Something Stupid
Hiccup the...6 Year Old?
Just Jealous
Allergic
He Missed Her
See You Again
Nothing
Grandma and Zephyr
At Last
A/N: Last Chapter

Anything For You

3.1K 66 14
Od 7LetterShips

Hi guys! This was originally meant to be happy, but then I found this thing ⬆️ and then made it sad.

Happens a little before HTTYD2! Enjoy!

———————

Hiccup soared theough the air, looking around at the battle that was happening. He saw Astrid on top of Stormfly swiftly taking out two boats and cannons.

He grinned at her and then noticed someone aiming a bow at her as she flew around. His eyes widened and he quickly flew down, knocking the person off their feet before they could shoot.

He jumped off of Toothless and walked over to the man on the floor, glaring at him. The man looked at him with a smirk and started to get up.

"Worried for your girlfriend, huh, lad?" The man asked and glanced at Astrid who disarmed another ship with Stormfly.

"Do not hurt her" Hiccup said in a dangerously low voice to the man who got up and took their sword. The man lifted it above his head and charged towards Hiccup who blocked it with his Inferno.

Hiccup pushed hard and burned a little of the man's clothing as he fell down on the deck. He scowled at the man on the floor and tucked Inferno back in its sheath.

"If you touch her or harm her in any way, I will kill you" Hiccup threatened, staring at the man who nodded rapidly on the deck. He walked back to Toothless and flew up to battle again. 

The Night fury warbled at his rider, trying to comfort and calm him down. Hiccup chuckled lightly and petted him.

"He tried to kill Astrid, bud. He needed to pay" He said angrily and went back to shooting down boats and cannons.

Someone tried to hurt the one person he loved more than anything. Because of that, Hiccup was pissed. Incredibly pissed.

"Anything for her" He said under his breath as they flew around and he thought of her.

From the other side of the battlefield, Astrid felt Hiccup's anger radiating. She saw his furrowed eyebrows and his mouth curled in a scowl while he took down a boat.

"Stormfly, to Hiccup" Astrid told the Nadder and they flew over to Toothless who came closer to them. She gave him Hiccup a worried look and frowned.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked, looking into his enraged emerald green eyes. His face lit up when he looked at her and smiled.

"I'm fine. Now let's finish this thing" Hiccup answered and grinned widely at Astrid who immediately smirked back. They separated again and went off to follow their plan. 

After a while, almost all the ships were out and all cannons were destroyed. The rest of the gang were destroying the last ships while Hiccup flew around to make sure no more ships or anything were coming.

Beside the remaining ships was an island, so he decided to check it out and make sure there wasn't anything there.

"Go help the rest Toothless. Then, come back for me, bud" Hiccup told his dragon who warbled happily and left his rider to wander.

Hiccup walked around the island and then heard a loud sound. He quickly turned around and saw a large tree fall down before him.

He ran into a cave as it was right beside him when the tree fell, but then the ground started to shake. His eyes widened in fear as rocks fell down and covered the entrance of the cave.

The rocks knocked him back and a sharp one pierced his side, causing it to bleed excessively. He tried to stand up and then realized that his leg was being pressed down by a huge boulder.

"Oh Thor, help me now" Hiccup cursed under his breath and sighed tiredly. He ran his hand through his hair and assessed the situation.

He couldn't get up and get help. He was bleeding out and getting more light-headed at the minute. He was stuck.

Hiccup bit the inside of his cheek and realized that he was not getting out in time to get help and live. He was going to die.

"Welp, this is it. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die at 19 without anyone to know or see" He stated, looking around the dark cave for anything to help him get out.

This is kind of your fault, you dumbo. A voice in Hiccup's head said.

"Astrid" He whispered in recognition and smiled a little. His smile quickly turned into a frown when he thought of never seeing her again.

If he could just have one more moment with her. One more moment of happy laughter, or light teasing, or saying 'I love you'.

He closed his eyes and rested for what seemed like forever, losing more blood and energy by the second.

"HICCUP?!" A muffled voice called out from the other side of the rock wall. Hiccup's eyes lit up and opened in recognition and he smiled.

"Astrid!" He called back and heard a relieved sigh. "Hiccup?! Are you in there?" She yelled out again and walked closer to the wall, her voice getting less muffled.

"Yep!" Hiccup answered and he heard her sit down on the other side. He tried to move a little so that he could be where she was.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. Hiccup opened his mouth to say he wasn't, but then realized that he lost so much blood and was about to die.

He knew that didn't have enough strength to make it to Berk and he couldn't even het out of here in the first place.

He had lost a lot of blood in the past half-hour and he knew he wouldn't make it. He closed his eyes shut and sighed softly.

If these were his last moments with Astrid, he didn't want her to be worried and breaking down. He wanted one more happy moment.

"I'm fine!" Hiccup said from the other side of the wall where Astrid was sitting.

"Oh thank gods! We can't get this wall down, it's too thick and steep" She told him and he smiled when he heard her grinning while she talked to him.

"The others went to find a way in. I'll just keep you company" Astrid told him and rested her head on the wall separating them, not knowing the sad truth.

"Did you guys take out all the ships?" Hiccup asked, carrying on a casual conversation and trying to keep his strengths up.

"It was a piece of cake. The guys couldn't aim for their lives" She told him with a grin on her face, making him chuckle lightly.

"Were they as bad as me, 5 years ago?" Hiccup joked and heard her laugh. Astrid shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"No one could ever be as bad as you were" She retorted and laughed.

"Are you saying I'm irreplaceable?" He asked and heard her scoff then chuckle softly.

"Well, I think you're irreplaceable, m'lady" Hiccup told her and smiled, thinking of her happy, laughing face in his head. Astrid felt her heart flutter and beamed brightly, blushing a little.

"I love you so much, Astrid. Beyond anything or anyone else" He stated, leaning his head on the rock as he lost feeling in his lower body.

"I love you too, Hiccup" Astrid replied and closed her eyes, resting and thinking of their future together.

"After this, wanna go on a picnic?" She asked, opening her eyes when she thought of the idea. Hiccup eyelids droop in exhaustion and his energy leave him, but still smiled at her.

"Anything for you, m'lady" He said softly and closed his eyes. He exhaled for the last time and thought about her.

Astrid smiled happily at her nickname and went to sleep, resting from all the things they had done earlier that morning. She dreamt of their picnic and all her moments with Hiccup, feeling so much love for him.

She woke up to Ruffnut shaking her shoulders violently and gasped. "What!?" She asked urgently and looked around her.

She looked at her friend and saw that Ruffnut's eyes were bloodshot and fearful. She turned and saw the rest of the gang also with the same faces.

"What happened? Where's Hiccup?" She asked urgently and stood up. Astrid noticed he wasn't with the gang and saw Toothless curled in a ball.

"A-astrid" Ruffnut called and put her hand on her shoulder as she turned to her.

"Hiccup died. A rock hit him and he lost too much blood" She told Astrid, making her eyes widen and stumble backwards.

"No! He said he was fine! I talked to him earlier!" Astrid shouted at her friend and pointed to the rock wall beside them.

"He must've lied because he knew that he-he wouldn't make it. So he didn't want you to wo-worry" Fishlges stuttered out and frowned sadly as tears fell down his face.

Astrid shook her head in disbelief and felt her head spin. He told her she was fine. He was joking around. He was okay.

"But, we were talking" She mumbled again, tears falling down from her eyes as she looked back at the wall.

She suddenly heard all their earlier conversations replay in her head and sat down on the floor, still looking at the wall.

"Ast? You okay?" Ruffnut asked and kneeled down next to the girl who was in doubting them and was silently crying.

"He's not dead. Hiccup can't be dead. We talked. I heard him. I-I hea-heard hi-him" Astrid brought her knees up to her chest and began sobbing into her hands, finally accepting the cold hard truth.

Ruffnut felt tears fall down from her own eyes as she wrapped her arms around her distressed friend. Everyone else looked down and cried as well, some loudly and some silently.

Astrid felt alone for the first time in her life, even if she was surrounded by her friends and her dragon. She didn't have Hiccup.

"Why did he have to do that?" Astrid cried out softly and felt Ruffnut rub her back gently.

"It was for you, Astrid" She replied, trying to hold in tears as her best friend cried even more. Astrid remembered the last words he said to her and felt her heart break.

Anything for you, m'lady

His voice echoed through her head and broke her heart into a million pieces. She wasn't able to say everything she wanted to say or truly tell him how much she loved him.

Knowing Hiccup, he wouldn't have wanted her to worry or cry, or do the things she was doing right now. So, he decided to keep it a secret.

"That stupid idiot. Gods, just come back, Hiccup" Astrid whispered sharply in her hands and felt more hot tears fall down her face.

Hiccup watched from above and felt tears falling from his own face. He didn't want Astrid to go through all this. He hated seeing her cry.

"I'm so sorry, m'lady" He whispered sadly and saw a tear drop fall down from the heavens. It fell down onto Astrid's shoe, causing her to calm down and feel a little better.

Astrid looked down at her boot with teary eyes and saw a wet blotch of water. She looked at it and felt a tug on her heart strings.

"I miss you" She whispered out, starting to tear up again as she realized that it was the last time she would ever feel like that again.

She wanted him back. All his stupid inventions that were dangerous and sometimes didn't even work. All his cute chuckled and sarcastic comments. All the gently kisses and love yous.

Just thinking about him made her whole body ache in pain and agony, knowing that he couldn't come back. Knowing that she would never experience any of that again.

"I'd do anything for you, babe" She cried out softly, sobbing quietly as a whole other wave of tears stained her cheeks.

Anything for you

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42K 841 39
[Hiccstrid] It's a Hiccup Leaves Berk story, but with some new twists and turns. Hiccup leaves as a runty nobody with a big secret, only to return as...
14.2K 224 20
This will contain some Hiccstrid One Shots. I'm a very romantic person so be prepared! 🤭 I love to write about these characters and I hope you enjoy...
136K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
292K 4.7K 54
ANNOUNCEMENT: My HTTYD series is currently undergoing revisions. If things change while you are reading, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ha...