Married By Chance

By AurumHeart

This book is a sequel and continuation. In order to understand it, you have to read 'Partners By Chance' firs... More

Married By Chance (BOOK 2)
Prologue: Till death do us apart.
Chapter 1: She's married.
Chapter 2: It's not about him.
Chapter 3: Two months late.
Chapter 5: Why are you here?
Chapter 6: Christian Louboutin.
Chapter 7: Hey, hubby.
Chapter 8: It's time for me to party!
Chapter 9: Kit Kat.
Chapter 10: Take me there.
Chapter 11: Still in love with him.
Chapter 12: Are you happy?
Chapter 13: Dinner.
Chapter 14: Louis Vuitton.
Chapter 15: We need to talk.
Chapter 16: HOPE.
Chapter 17: I was crazy.
Chapter 18: Miss Beauty and Brains.
Chapter 19: Nobody is Perfect.
Chapter 20: Seoul Fashion Week.
Chapter 21: Like a Rose?
Chapter 22: Mr Black, Mrs Black.
Chapter 23: Ciao.
Chapter 24: Mum.
Chapter 25: Black Industries.
Chapter 26: Donatella Versace.
Chapter 27: Nice to meet you.
Chapter 28: The Hotlist.
Chapter 29: You forgot about him.
Chapter 30: Edward and Elle Smith.
Chapter 31: I wasn't your boyfriend.
Chapter 32: Sushi.
Chapter 33: Gordon Ramsay.
Chapter 34: Back in London.
Chapter 35: Anna Wintour.
Chapter 36: Oscar de la Renta.
Chapter 37: They used to date.
Chapter 38: I like dresses.
Chapter 39: Signed with Gucci.
Chapter 40: Cause you're gorgeous.
Chapter 41: April 16th
Chapter 42: Vogue.
Chapter 43: This is happening.
THANK YOU!
Chapter 44: Make me cry.
Chapter 45: Need a ride?
Chapter 46: Home.
Chapter 47: His brother.
Chapter 48: Driving me crazy
Chapter 49: Please?
Chapter 50: Adam Black.
Chapter 51: Happiness.
Chapter 52: Sad night.
Chapter 53: July 18th
Chapter 54: Colton and Emily.
Chapter 55: You make my heart race.
Chapter 56: Getting kidnapped was fantastic.
Chapter 57: Bad Idea.
Chapter 58: The Summit
Chapter 59 : Cartier (Part 1)
Chapter 59: The effect you have on me (Part 2)
Chapter 60: Fellow Graduates
Chapter 61: Grow the fuck up.
Chapter 62: What are you afraid of?
Chapter 63: Speak Now (TV)
Chapter 64: My Darling

Chapter 4: I love Liam.

13K 546 65
By AurumHeart

Hannah's house above.

Amelia Black

So my friends dragged me to a party at Hannah's house. Hannah Cole is a friend of mine and her parents are also part of the council.

The others have went in and I'm still out here with Jake, waiting for him as he looks for his phone. "Maybe I left it at home." He says. His sitting in the driver's sit of his car but his legs are outside.

I raise an eyebrow. "You think?"

"Yeah, can you check the 'find my friends' app?"

Right! Why didn't I think about that?

"Sure."

I take out my phone and I check. "Yep, it's at Herz." I tell him.

"Shit! Okay. Sorry I kept you waiting." He steps out and locks the car.

"I don't mind." I smile at him then reach forward to fix a strand of his blonde hair.

He frowns at my action then he crosses his arms over his chest. "Spit it out."

My eyebrows come together. "What?"

"What is this new obsession you have over me?" He asks, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't have an obsession over you." I laugh nervously.

"Yes, you do. 'Jacob, let's go to class', 'Hey, Jake you wanna hang out?'" He mimics. "Jacob this, Jacob that. Spit it out, Milly."

I sigh and nervously look down.

"Do you like me?"

Oh my God.

"Of course not!" I exclaim. "I love Liam, Jacob. You know what."

"Then what is it? Because this is hella weird."

"It's just that you are the only person that's not giving me hard time about the whole Liam thing. Everyone is always nagging me, telling me to stop thinking of him like it's something that I have control over!" I yell frustratedly.

"Oh."

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I apologise and leans against his car.

His eyes widen and he wraps his arms around my shoulders. "You didn't, Milly. It was just weird. You know how you and I bicker all the time and now you're all......you know." He chuckles.

"Yeah." I say dryly.

He turns me to face him and cups my face in his hands. "I'm here for you. All of us are. You don't have to worry about anything ."

"I know." I mumble. "When was the last time you spoke to him?"

His eyes widen again because I never ask. I know that he and Tyler talk to Liam sometimes but I never talk to them about it or ask how he's doing.

"He called me last night." Jacob answers.

"Does he ask about me?" I whisper, my voice shaking and he nods in confirmation. "All the fucking time. That's basically all he asks about. He misses you very much."

Then, why the fuck did he leave?!

Why didn't he take me with him?!

"Let's just go inside."

We go in with our hands locked together and all eyes fall on us. Most of the faces I see are familiar so their stares don't make me uncomfortable. I mean, I'm a model. I'm used people staring at me from head to toe.

"Why are they looking at us? Is because we're holding hands?" I whisper.

"They are looking at you, Milly."

I frown. "Why?"

I touch my hair, it's in a ponytail. Do I look bad?

"Because you're so freaking cool! You're a supermodel. A celebrity. Hot as fuck! The question is, why wouldn't they?" Jacob answers and looks at me with a smile.

"But most of the people here attend Hardwood. They see almost everyday."

"Yes but you never come to parties like this. People want to see you. Gosh! Don't you know how cool you are?"

I shake my head. "Your dad is a legendary Hollywood actor. You attended red carpets and movie premieres so believe me when I say, you are the cool one."

I search for the girls or Tyler with my eyes and I don't see any of them as we go further into Hannah's house.

"I'm not the one that has appeared on every magazine cover, Milly and even if I was, people still wouldn't look at me. I attend every cool party I'm invited to. You on the other hand, don't and that's one of the things that makes you so cool."

I shake my head again. The reason why I don't go to parties is I rather stay in my room, studying and I don't know how that classifies as being 'cool'.

My eyes catch Chloe and Nicole. "There they are!" I tell Jake.

"Um..." I look up and see him scratching the back of his head. "Some of my mates are over there. I'm gonna catch up with them." He quickly says and disappears.

I look at where Chloe is standing and see a disappointed look on her face.

Hmmm.

"Amelia!"

I turn around and catch one of my good friends, Bobby heading towards me.

"Bobby, hey." I hug him.

"It's so good to see you." He hugs me back.

"You too." I smile after we break away.

"So how are you? You look so good."

Amelia's outfit

"Thanks, Bobby so do you." I smile. His hair has a very nice shade of gold. He's wearing blue boy shorts and a white buttoned up shirt with a pair of Adidas sneakers.

"It's been a while but I'm surprised to see you like this." He says with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't look married at all." He grins.

"Oh! That!" I fake a laugh.

His smile drops and he frowns. "Um, come with me. I would really like to talk to you." He drags my hand and I find myself following him.

We go into a movie room inside the house and he locks the door.

"Sit." He orders.

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.

He shakes his head and take off his sunglasses. "I really need to talk to you.

"Okay, talk." I shrug.

He inhales and looks into my eyes. "How are you, Amelia?" He asks.

"I'm good, Bobby. What's wrong? You're making me nervous."

He sits. "People have been talking. They're all saying that there's something fishy about what happened between you and the Black brothers."

Shit! That's the last thing I want to talk about.

I put my act on and tilt my head. "And?"

"So your relationship with Liam? It wasn't real at all?" He asks skeptically.

"No, it wasn't." I lie smoothly.

"Are you sure?"

I sigh and put my hand on my forehead. "Why are we even discussing this, Bobby? It's been two months."

"Yeah, I know but-"

"But what?!" I cut him off, raising my voice slightly. "You were at the wedding! You saw Adam and I!"

This conversation is making me mad. I know I shouldn't have come to this party.

"I know but you've always been the happy child but today." He pauses. "There's this sadness in your eyes. You're not happy at all."

My heart rate has risen and I have this sick feeling in my stomach.

"I'm an artist, Amelia. I painted you in our freshman year. The spark, the joy and the glimmer in your eyes. It's not their anymore." He frowns.

I close my eyes. "Oh my God. I can't deal with your artsy things right now. I've just had a crappy week. Adam has been working day and night and I miss him." I lie.

"If you say so." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel attacked or anything but I haven't seen you in forever and it's not great to see you sad." He says.

"Thanks for the concern but I'm fine."

"I can see that now. Are we okay?" He asks nervously.

"Of course we are." I hug him.

After we break away, he heads to the door. "Are you coming?"

I shake my head. "I'll join you in a bit."

He gives me a weak smile then leaves.

I sigh and sit down.

The story that the council gave was crazy.

Since my engagement with Liam was never announced, they said that Adam and I have been in love since from the beginning but when the media 'assumed' that Liam and I were dating, 'we' decided to leave it that away because Adam hates media attention.

It's an easy story but I find it really crappy.

Most people believe it and others that didn't, didn't say a thing because no one wants to mess with the council.

The day the announcement of my marriage with Adam was made, a small gossip magazine company wrote an article saying some horrible things. They addressed me as 'the brother fucker'.

The next morning, I found out that my dad shut down the whole company.

This is so fucked up so I lean my head against the chair, thinking if there will ever be a way out.

****

I'm now back home, sitting in my room, on my couch. I post a photo from the party on my Instagram then I go on Snapchat and watch people's stories.

I wasn't enjoying the party at all so I left early.

Brian's story appears and I start watching the pictures and videos he posted. There's a video of Ian dancing shirtless on a table. I laugh at how crazy he looks but my laughter suddenly dies as the next snap appears.

A video of Liam and a burgundy haired girl dancing together. "That's my man!" I hear a familiar voice shout in the background.

His hands are on her waist as she sways her hips, dancing hard.

They break away and he starts laughing. He looks so happy. He has moved on.

He has fucking moved on!

I shouldn't be surprised. He said he would but I can't help it. This is Liam, the guy the that asked me to marry him on my birthday.

He showed me a different view of love and I gave my heart to him. I watch the video again. He looks different, the girl he's dancing with is very beautiful and she's hot.

I honestly feel so stupid. I cry to myself every night thinking of him. I can't stop loving him. Being with him was the best feeling ever.

It hurts so much to see him with another girl. There is so much pain in my heart right now.

Nothing might have happen between them. Perhaps they're just friends but it hurts to see him happy with someone else.

A while after he left, I found out where he ran off to. Spain.

I don't know why he chose to go there. I've never even heard him speak of the country. Does he know someone there?

I take off my clothes and head into the shower. I find myself crying as the water pours down my body.

As miserable as this sounds, watching the video actually makes me miss him more. His smile, his laugh. I cry harder and run my fingers through my hair frustratedly.

I feel my body getting dizzy and my head hurting.

I shouldn't miss him.

I have to stop loving him.

****

"Is she going to be okay?" I hear a worried voice ask.

"With the right care and if she eats regularly, yes." An unfamiliar voice replies.

When I open my eyes, I see my mum, Adam, June and a man with a lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck. He's a doctor obviously.

"What's going on?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

The last thing I remember is being in the shower and now I'm dressed in a leggings and a white tank top.

"You passed out in the shower, darling." June replies. June is an elderly woman who is the housekeeper of the Black's mansion.

She is close with Adam so she stays in this house a lot. She and I have also gotten close for the time that I've been here.

"Who brought me here?" I ask.

I hope that June didn't see me naked. That is going to be so embarrassing.

"I did, honey." My mum answers. "I came here to see you but then I found you in your jacuzzi unconscious."

"Your blood sugar and blood pressure are very low, Mrs Black. That shows you haven't been eating and your heart is under a lot of tension." The doctor says.

I sit up and fix my blanket. I look down at my lap and start playing with my wedding ring.

"Your mother also states that you've passed out a few times over the last couple of months and I believe that the reason is you haven't been eating. If there is something wrong, I would like to schedule you an appointment with a specialist." The doctor continues.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I frown.

"Then why aren't you eating, honey? I know you don't eat a lot but this is too much." My mother says.

"I'm fine, mum."

She and I have a weird relationship now. I'm still mad at her over this marriage.

"Okay, the maid is going to bring you food right now and I want you to eat it."

I look at her. "I don't want to."

"Why? Do you want me to make something for you instead?" She asks softly.

I shake my head. "I don't want to eat at all."

"You have to Amelia, you're damaging your health, something might happen and you'll end up getting hurt."

"Don't you get it? I'm already hurt!" I exclaim. I drag my legs up and cry on my knees.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." She hugs me.

I shake my head. "I just want to die."

She gasps so does June. "Don't say that." Mum says. I look up from knees. "It's the truth."

Everything will be better if I die. I will stop having any feelings. Adam will go on and live his life without being trapped with me. My friends and family will stop worrying about me.

My mum receives a message on her phone and when she looks down, she sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I have a meeting."

"You should go."

Her eyes widen. "I can't. You're not eating and you're talking about wanting to die."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to kill myself, mum. I just don't mind dying right now."

"Stop saying that! Do you have any idea what I will go through if I loose you, what our whole family would go through, what your friends will go through?" She cries softly.

"I'm sorry." I look down. "I just.... I just feel so broken. Nothing makes me happy anymore."

"How can you be happy when you're holding on to something so painful. You have to move on, Amelia." She says seriously.

I shrug. "Yeah, whatever."

She picks her handbag. "I'm leaving now. I'll come back to see you. You're not a baby, I'm not going to force food down your throat but I really hope you eat." She says.

"Thanks for coming." I fake a smile at her.

After she leaves, Adam comes in wearing a black three piece suit which fits him perfectly with a white shirt and a black tie. He probably just got back from work.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Okay."

"Are you going to eat?"

I shake my head. "No."

He crosses his arms over his chest. "Why?"

I just shrug.

"You're going to get sick." He says in a husky tone.

I look into his eyes. "I know and I don't care."

He raises an eyebrow then shrugs. "Suit yourself." He grunts and leaves.

I close my eyes and the video keeps replaying in my head. Is she his girlfriend? Have they had sex? Does he love her?

Tears start streaming down my eyes again. It hurts so fucking much. Can I ever be that happy without him?

My heart clenches again so I take my phone from the bed, throw it across the room and scream out loud.

****

Hi everyone! Chapter four already!

Amelia is in some deep shit right now. Do you think that Liam is truly happy?

Will Amelia find her happiness again?

The next update will be tomorrow if this chapter gets 100 votes.

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.5K 45
Roohi 'As soon as the sun sets and moon rises Men turn into hungry wolves thinking we women are their food . All Men want is a body . All they do i...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1.4M 42.5K 70
Highest Ranking: #3 fiction "What were you going to say to her?" He looks down at me. "That we're not in love." I say in a duh tone. He smiles and l...