๐…๐ˆ๐Š๐€ โ™• ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐€๐’๏ฟฝ...

By ophexliairis

โwhen i met you my life became a daydream โž ยฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ | ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐... More

PART 1
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
PART 2
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII

Chapter XVII

14.3K 389 346
By ophexliairis

I think what hurts most is when
You give your all to someone.
Through thick and thin, you're there for them.
You stick with them, no matter what.

Then one day they just give up.
They won't even fight for you.
The one thing you would never have done,
They did with no hesitation.

The stormy days at hogwarts we're always the worst for Bailee. It definitely did not help the fact that she was broken in more than one way.

The day after Bill and Bailee's fight, the ladder didn't talk to him or acknowledge his being in any way. She boarded the train after saying goodbye to Sirius and Molly. No more emotional goodbyes for Bailee.

Every single person who stayed at Grimmauld Place that Christmas could tell that Bailee and Bill were not okay.

Bill was sulking in his own sadness and Bailee felt no emotions.

Bailee was done. She was done with his stupid mind games. She was done with Voldemort's existence. She was done with people asking her if she was okay. She was done with the sympathetic glances she would get from her friends. And most of all, she was done with Bill.

He gave up on her so she gave up on him.

She was done fighting for someone who wouldn't fight for her.

***

Bailee was finishing her homework that was assigned from McGonagall on that January night. She decided to put down her quill for once in her life and think about everything.

Her brain couldn't decide if she wanted to have a panic attack or completely break down.

Whether she liked it or not, one of them was going to happen.

She was carrying everything on her back without realizing it.

She was everyone's emotional support system, even though she couldn't be her own.

She kept pushing them down and deeper until they hit the very bottom of her heart and soul.

All of those emotions build up.

And you can't keep them down forever.

Because eventually you will break.

And that's what happened to Bailee Poppy on that January evening.

She broke.

***

Hermione Granger was on her way to see Bailee, for she had wanted to study with her for OWLS. Harry and Ron were also coming along, God knows they need the help, but they were running a bit behind.

Hermione said the password for the Heads common room and walked in.

Hermione was met with a peculiar sight.

Bailee was sitting on the couch, staring straight into the fire, with no emotions seen across her face.

"Bailee?" Hermione asked softly.

And Bailee didn't respond, she just kept on staring into the fire.

Hermione walked over to Bailee and looked at her with a strange look, confused over her friends lack of behavior.

"Bailee?" Hermione Asked again, and this time she shook the dazed girl's shoulder.

Causing Bailee to pass out and fall into the floor.

Bailee's body started to violently shake, with her eyes glazing over.

Bailee Poppy was having a seizure.

"Bailee!" Hermione immediately panicked and fell on her knees next to her friend.

"Bailee, oh my God" Hermione whispered.

Hermione was panicking, normally the young witch would have been calm and known what to do, but right now, that was not the case.

"Oh my God, oh my God, think Hermione think!" Hermione whispered while looking at her friends shaking body, with every second going by Bailee was losing oxygen.

***

"Remind me again why we have to study with Bailee?" Ron asked.

"Because Bailee is smart, we are not" Harry said while taking a left turn.

"Well yeah, but we have Hermione for that." Ron Said while following Harry's actions and taking a left turn.

"I think Bailee realized that Hermione might murder us if we get one more revision question wrong so Bailee will be a witness" Harry snorted while taking a right turn.

"Right. Are we almost there?" Ron asked while looking ahead.

"Yeah, just around this corner" Harry said while pointing to the right.

"That's strange" Harry said while looking at the painting that was open.

"Maybe Hermione forgot to close it" Ron reasoned while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hermione wouldn't-" Harry started

"HELP!" Screamed the terrified voice of Hermione Granger.

Harry and Ron didn't waste a second and sprinted to the open painting with their wands at hand.

"Hermione! Where- Oh my God, Bailee!" Harry gasped and ran up to the girls with Ron following closely behind.

"We have to get her to the hospital wing" Hermione sobbed and looked at the now terrified faces of the boys with tears streaming down her face.

The boys didn't say anything, Harry just moved forward and picked up Bailee's convulsing body and ran our of the portrait hole and to the hospital wing, holding onto Bailee with all of his strength. Ron and Hermione following close behind.

He was not about to lose another person he loved.

Harry was thanking Merlin that the hospital wing was on the same floor as he ran through the doors.

"Madam Pomfrey!"

***

"She will be okay won't she?" Hermione sniffled, as they looked at Bailee's now still body.

"For now" Madam Pomfrey Said as she too looked at the girls body in worry.

Madam Pomfrey had always had a soft spot for the girl, ever since she has helped with the petrified students three years ago.

"For now?" Ron questioned while looking at the nurse in disbelief, even he had shed a few tears over the girl he had come to love over the years.

"Yes for now Mr. Weasley, we will know more when she wakes up, out of her Coma" Madam Pomfrey snapped.

Harry slumped further down into the chair he was seated in. Hermione let out a sob and buried her head into Ron's chest.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!"

***

Fred and George had come out of detention that night and had expected to see Bailee, but they didn't.

"That's weird" Fred said as he looked around the corridor for their small friend.

"She never misses us leaving detention" George added confused.

"She was studying with Harry, Ron, and Hermione so maybe she lost track of time?" Fred Said also confused.

"Bailee never loses track of time" George Said suspiciously.

"You're right Georgie" Fred Said while scratching his chin as if that would help them.

"Somethings up, my baileeanator is going off" George Said.

"So is mine Georgie, so is mine" Fred Said while sharing a look with his twin.

The twins searched the third floor corridors for their friend, but alas found nothing.

"Why don't we just go borrow the map from Harry?" Fred Asked.

"Good idea Freddie" George Said while making a beeline for gryffindor tower.

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good" Fred and George recited together. The boys had found the fifth years dormitory and after digging through Harry's trunk they found the Marauders Map.

"Oh My Merlin" George Said.

"What?" Fred responded to his twin.

But George didn't need to respond as Fred had followed his eyes and they landed on the last place that they wanted her to be.

The Hospital Wing.

***

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!" The twins coursed as they bursted through the doors of the hospital wing, evidentially startling Madam Pomfrey and the Fifth years.

The pair ran to where the fifth years and Madam Pomfrey were surrounding and let out a shaky breath.

"What happened?" George just barley got out, choking on his words.

"She had a seizure" Hermione whispered, looking at the ground choking back another sob.

The pair of twins visibly tensed, the last time Bailee had a seizure was when her grandmother passed. She was fourteen.

"How?" Fred said, trying not to let the tears fall, but evidently failing.

"I-I don't know, she was just staring into space when I first showed up and when I went to shake her out of her daydream she just collapsed." Hermione said in a strained voice, not wanting to relieve was had just happened.

"She only has seizures when something really emotional happens to her." George Said with realization in his tone.

"You don't think?-" Hermione started, but was interrupted by the twins sharp look, Harry and Ron had no idea what happened that New Years.

"Don't think what?" Harry piped up curiously, while raising his eyebrow.

Hermione and the twins shared a look and sighed, they knew they couldn't keep it from them forever.

"Bailee and Bill um- had a fight..." Hermione started off awkwardly while fidgeting with her hands that had dried tears on them. Harry and Ron raised their eyebrows at this.

"Ok... people have fights and you don't see them having seizures" Harry responded and then winced at his particular choice of words.

Fred and George glared at him.

"Well um, Bill said called Bailee some harsh things and-" Hermione started but was interrupted by Harry and Rons furious look.

"He didn't call her a-" Harry started and this time was interrupted by Hermione's furious look.

"No!" Hermione spat harshly. "He didn't call her that, but he did call her bad enough things to make her never want to speak to him again." Hermione said in a softer tone, glancing down at her friend who had a peaceful look on her facial features.

"And we don't just think it's that" Fred said after a few minutes while looking at all of them with a sad look.

"Haven't any of you noticed how Bailee is always the one doing stuff for us? Not just our homework and favors, but she also takes on a lot of our emotions for us when we don't want to. It might have became too much for her" Fred continued on, feeling guilty.

"It's because of all of us that this happened"

***

But all hell broke loose when a raving red head, with a deathly glare ran into the hospital wing.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!"

——————————————————————————
Published 4/25/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.8K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...
328K 7.4K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
5.4K 38 4
I โค๏ธ lander Sorry for slow updates and shitty writing
591 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...