Deeper | Beyoncé & Onika

By idyllicwrites

High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking i... More

𝐜.𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜.𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜.𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜.𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜.𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜.𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜.𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜.𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜.𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜.𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐜.𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

7.6K 352 180
By idyllicwrites

Onika yawned as she washed her hands in the sink after flushing the toilet. She was going straight to sleep when she got back down stairs. A small knock on the door caused her to jump slightly. She shut the water off. "Just a minute." She called as she moved to quickly dry her hands off.

She opened the door and immediately paused at seeing Beyonce. She wasn't expecting this. They stared at each other for a few moments before Onika looked away and moved to step around her but Beyonce mirrored the step, blocking her path. "Let's talk." She said as she pushed Onika back gently with a hand on her stomach. Onika sighed and took a step back into the bathroom and her heart began to beat faster as Beyonce closed the door behind her.

"What is there to talk about?" Onika asked as she shifted on her feet and began to fiddle with her fingers. She didn't know what she was nervous for. Maybe it was because this was the first time her and Beyonce had been alone together in weeks. Things usually happened when they were alone together and that really wasn't a good thing since she was with Aubrey now. She didn't want to hurt him.

"I really liked the song you picked." Beyonce said as she leaned back against the door and crossed her arms. She stared at Onika for a minute before speaking again.

"Was it for me?" Onika sighed as she gave her a pointed look that said obviously. "Okay then, answer the question. Why try?" she asked next. Onika frowned, feeling her jaw clench and her fists ball up. She moved forward and reached behind Beyonce for the door knob.

"You know why, Beyonce." She whispered and Beyonce caught her wrist yanking it away from the knob. Onika. gasped at the tight grip. Beyonce's grip almost felt like it was burning her. It had been a long time since they touched and the simple grip on her wrist made her body come alive.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Why?" Onika hissed as she pulled on her arm but Beyonce's grip only tightened. "Why now when you didn't care before!?" Her voice rose and she shoved Beyonce in her shoulder with her free hand. Beyonce didn't move much seeing how she was already leaning against the door so Onika took a step back instead.

Onika took in a deep breath because she didn't want to get mad. She didn't like being angry but somehow Beyonce was always able to get her so angry within seconds. It was just another affect that Beyonce had on her. She could make Onika feel all kinds of different emotions all at once. "You look like you're the one having a hard time letting go." Onika whispered back.

She whimpered loudly before she had even registered what was happening. Beyoncé's tongue was in her mouth before she could even respond to the kiss but once her brain caught up she found her tongue in a heated battle with Beyoncé's . Her fingers laced in the thick hair that flowed
down the back of Beyoncé's neck as she pulled her closer with a hand pressing into the small of her back. They were flushed against each other and panting through their noses as they kissed roughly.

Onika felt like her entire body was on fire and she didn't want anything more than for Beyonce to completely consume her mind, body and soul. She had missed Beyoncé's mouth on her own so badly that it almost brought her to tears. She whimpered into Beyoncé's mouth repeatedly instead as Beyonce shoved her up against the sink, never breaking the kiss but finally freeing her wrist so she could cup Onika by the back of her thighs and lift her up on the countertop.

They finally pulled apart for air and Beyonce dragged her lips down to Onika's neck, biting down roughly with a growl and Onika gasped as she pushed her hips forward. "When did that tongue get so fucking sharp?" Beyonce hissed as she bit at Onika's earlobe and then ran her tongue across it. Her nails dragging down Onika's thighs on either side of her hips.

"I missed you." Onika whimpered dragged her nails down Beyoncé's covered back, resting her head back on the mirror as she kept her eyes closed tightly, simply enjoying the feeling of Beyonce pressed up against her and breathing into her neck. She missed every part of this and she didn't realize how much until now.

"Beyonce." She whimpered as she reached down, cupping the back of Beyoncé's head. She scratched lightly at her scalp encouraging her and Beyonce quickly moved to pull her panties down with her pants before moving her head back between her legs. Onika bit her lip as Beyonce ran her tongue up her folds, taking in the wetness that had already gathered there.

"Already so fucking wet." Beyonce growled, her lust filled eyes staring up at Onika. Onika gripped the countertop with her other hand and brought her knuckles up to her mouth to bite on as Beyonce took her time running her tongue through her before circling her clit. "Already so wet... for me." Beyonce was mumbling against her possessively and Onika tried taking in deep breaths, her hips twitching with every pass Beyonce took over her clit.

She rocked her hips, grinding into Beyoncé's face as she brought her leg up to Beyoncé's back, pulling her closer as she used the hand on the back of Beyoncé's head to push her deeper into her throbbing center. Beyonce did her best to pant through her nose as she tried to go as deep as she could into Onika. She had missed this. She missed the way Onika tasted in her mouth, the sounds of her pleading whimpers and moans.

"You feel so good. I'm so close, baby. So close, don't stop." Onika moaned from above her, her toes curling and nails digging painfully into the back of Beyoncé's head. Beyoncè moved her hand up and shoved two fingers into Onika's mouth to quiet her. She was growing louder the closer she came to her orgasm and Beyonce couldn't have someone from downstairs hearing them. The feel of Onika sucking on her fingers almost made her own eyes roll back. She moved up swiftly and sucked hard on Onika's clit. That did it.

Onika bit down on Beyoncé's fingers as her body tensed up. Her back arched and her thighs clenched around Beyoncé's head as a pool of wetness poured from her clenching center. Beyonce quickly cleaned it up as Onika moaned from above her, small whimpers left her mouth every so often. Beyonce moved back up her body once she was done while pulling her fingers from Onika's mouth. She replaced it with her own lips, slipping her tongue in to allow Onika to taste herself.

She slipped her hand in between them and cupped Onika's soaked sex before stroking lightly at her clit with her thumb. Onika moaned and pulled Beyonce closer as she kissed back harder, biting on Beyoncé's lower lip roughly and causing the older girl to moan. She reached down and unzipped Beyoncé's shorts before squeezing her hand into the tight fit to touch Beyonce.

Beyonce gasped against her mouth at the first touch, pulling her lips away from Onika slightly. Their lips only brushed as they inhaled each other's exhales, their lust filled eyes locked as Onika moved her panties aside to touch at wet folds. "You're wet too." Onika whispered against her lips.

"Only you can get me this wet." Beyonce mumbled back and Onika knew she'd be blushing if her face wasn't already flushed red. She pushed three fingers into Beyonce without warning and Beyonce whimpered at the forced intrusion but quickly rocked her hips into Onika's fingers. "Shit, fuck me baby." She demanded as she quickly slipped two fingers into Onika who moaned before Beyonce was kissing her roughly once more.

They picked up a hard and fast rhythm quickly. Onika wrapped her legs around Beyoncé's waist as they rocked and bucked into each other, Beyonce buried her face into Onika's neck as she growled and moaned her approval. Her free hand tangled in Onika's soft, sweaty hair as she fisted it, tugging on it with every thrust she took inside of Onika . Onika was gasping as she dug her nails down Beyonce's back so hard she was sure the older girl was bleeding.

"Harder, baby, fuck me harder." Beyonce growled, her hips picking up speed and Onika could feel her walls clenching around her fingers already. She buried her own face into Beyoncé's neck and hair, breathing her in as she did as she was told, straining her hand as she pumped harder and moved faster.

She stroked her clit with her thumb few times and soon felt Beyonce tense up against her. "Fuck, I'm cumming mama." She moaned against Onika's neck as she held her tight and Onika bit back her own moan as she felt Beyoncé's walls clench at her fingers before wet heat poured into her hand.

"That was quick." She giggled.

"It's been awhile..." Beyonce panted before she began to pump her fingers into Onika once more, having stopped as she reached her own orgasm.

Onika gasped and her hips immediately began to move once more, pushing down against Beyoncé's fingers and meeting her for every thrust. She bit her lower lip hard as she fought against crying out, Beyoncé's fingers inside of her felt better than anything she's ever felt before.

"Ugh... Beyonce." She groaned as Beyonce yanked on her hair roughly once more, using her own hips to power her thrust inside. Beyonce bit her jaw roughly and licked up her neck.

"Want me to fuck this pussy harder?" She growled and Onika nodded quickly, feeling her stomach tighten with her oncoming climax just like moments ago. She could tell it was going to be just as powerful as the first. "Then tell me..." Beyonce whispered and Onika's eyes snapped open to look at her. Beyonce was staring down at her, eyes dark, cheeks flushed and swollen lips down in a frown.

"Bey." She whimpered while shaking her head. She wasn't sure what Beyonce was looking for but she was pretty sure she had an idea and she wasn't ready for it. She didn't think Beyonce was ready to hear it and she wasn't ready to say it. Beyonce pushed in a third finger and yanked on Onika's hair hard causing her to cry out as she closed her eyes tightly. "Please, Bey. Pretty please..."She whimpered, her hips even lifting off the counter to get Beyonce deeper. Beyonce shook her head.

"That's not gonna work this time, baby. Just tell me... tell me and I'll let you cum all over my fingers." Beyonce whispered licking her lips as she stared down at Onika , watching her almost pained expression. She clenched her teeth at Onika struggle but slowed her fingers. She moved slow, hard and deep and Onika whimpered as it kept her right on the edge. "Fucking say it, Onika!" Beyonce growled as she pulled hard on her hair and Onika moaned loudly.

"I-I-Beyonce..." Beyonce began to move her fingers a bit faster. Onika's eyebrows pulled together as she drew closer to her orgasm.

"Say it."

"Oh fuck, I love you!" Onika cried and Beyonce quickly bent to kiss her as she moved her fingers faster going back to her brutal pace. Onika cried out once more as she buried her face into Beyoncé's neck, feeling a single tear roll down her cheek from the overflow of emotions she was feeling. She actually felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She held Beyonce close as she worked her over, rubbing her clit with her thumb and pumping knuckle deep inside of her.

"I fucking knew it." Beyonce was panting against her neck. "Say it again."

"I love you..." Onika panted as she kept her eyes closed tightly as Beyonce placed light kisses on her neck. "And that's why, isn't it baby? Because you fucking love me. That's why you keep trying." Onika nodded her head quickly.

"Yes!" She whimpered before she felt her orgasm hit her. She moaned loudly, her body tensing up once more. Her toes curling as white hot pleasure shot through her body. Another tear rolled down her cheek and she found herself near sobbing, her walls clenching Beyoncé's fingers and keeping her deep as she rode out the waves of pleasure.

She slowly came down a few moments later, Beyonce was no longer gripping her hair in a tight fist but rubbing the back of Onika's neck softly, gently running her nails across the sweaty skin. Her lips pressed against the skin were her shoulder met her neck and she simply rested against Onika. Onika sighed as she wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck, holding her close as her body grew tired from her two orgasms.

She could stay like this forever, wrapped up in Beyoncé's arms.

A few moments passed in silence before Onika suddenly remembered something. She was in a relationship. "Oh God." She pushed Beyonce away from her roughly and winced as Beyoncé's fingers slipped out of her. She jumped down from the countertop and quickly pulled her panties and pants back up. "This was a big mistake. It-It happened too fast..." She felt the tears burn in her eyes because as badly as she wanted Beyonce she never thought of herself as a cheater but that was exactly what she was now.

"Onika..." Beyonce reached for her but Onika quickly slapped her hand away.

"Don't!" she snapped as the tears streamed her cheeks. "I want you, Beyonce , but not at the cost of breaking Aubrey's heart! I shouldn't have let this happen and once he finds out..." She cut herself off and Beyonce frowned as she watched Onika lower her head as she cried. "It'll break him just like how you were so afraid of doing to me..."

"Onika , I'm sorry." Beyonce whispered as she stepped closer to Onika. "I'm so sorry."

"It's a little late for that. I shouldn't have used him to make you jealous but I just wanted you to know exactly how I felt." She wiped her tears away as she looked up at Beyonce.

"But I never thought that we'd do this and if I had then I would have made sure Aubrey and I weren't together so I couldn't hurt him like this. I'm so stupid because I really do care about him and I should have listened to Shawn and told him sooner but I was afraid of losing him and if I didn't have you or Aubrey then I'd be alone and I don't like being alone, Bey..."

"I know." Beyonce nodded her head.

"Well, I believe if you continue to love me then It'll never be too late." Beyonce mumbled and Onika raised her head to look Beyonce in the eye. They stared at each other for a few moments, the room falling silent before there was a knock on the door that caused them both to jump. Beyonce quickly buttoned her shorts and fixed her shirt as Onika wiped her face of tears and sniffled a few times before pulling the door open.

Onika's breath hitched as her eyes met with Aubrey's sleep filled ones. He rubbed them as he looked between the two of them. "Candi told me you guys were up here. I waited for you to come back down but its been a really long time. Is everything okay?" He asked and Onika couldn't stop the tears from filling her eyes once more.

Well...

How do you feel about Onika & Beyonce making up?

Do you think Onika is finally going to tell Aubrey about her and Beyonce?

How do you feel about Onika confessing her love to Beyonce? Do you think Beyonce is in love with Onika?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 34.1K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
62.5K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
76.7K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
54K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...