The feline master (wakfu x ma...

By pisces0302

A story of a boy wandering the lands after losing it all who finds interest in a boy with a strange hat with... More

Bio
Prologue
A strange group
Ugly pageant p2
The great six +three
Vampyro

Ugly pageant p1

3.4K 59 36
By pisces0302

(Y/n) POV
Why can't I move? Why is it dark? Why is what I'm on top of so fluffy? Oh wait my eyes are closed. How did I not realize my eyes were closed? Questions for later. I slowly opened my eyes to see a furry chest and realize there is an equally furry arm around my waist. I look up to see Lin-hu holding a book in front of his face while his other arm was relaxed around me. I blushed realizing he isn't wearing anything over his chest. And it seems somehow he could sense my embarrassment cause as soon as I blushed he looked down at me.

Lin-hu: "Ah master your awake. Did you sleep well?" He asked putting his book to the side.

(Y/n): "Y-Yes," I stuttered out also realizing I'm only in my shorts making me blush more. But I also realized the vacancy in my mind. "Where are the others?" I asked.

Lin-hu: "Hmm . . . Last I saw Likulau was talking to Yugo and Percedal while Shuichi was talking to Ruel," he informed.

(Y/n): "Where are we?" I asked rolling off him and sitting on the side of the bed.

Lin-hu: "One of the guest bedrooms at Kabrocks shop. The others are still outside," he explained standing up and summoning back the clothes on his upper half.

(Y/n): "Uh . . . Where are my clothes?" I asked quietly.

Lin-hu: "Right There," He said pointing at the bedside table where my clothes were folded neatly. "I'll leave So you can change in private. But I'll be right outside the door in case you need me," He explained walking out.

I quickly change into my clothes and came out. Lin-hu Led me outside after and what I saw really surprised me. Likulau was demonstrating a form of break dancing to percedal and Yugo who looked at the show amazed. Amalia and Evangeline were sitting on lawn chairs that seemed to be made out of various plants appearing to be sunbathing. Kabrock and his wife seemed to be enjoying a small picnic together and smiling while Kabrock fed Miranda a slice of cake. Shuichi seemed to be arguing with Ruel over something. I couldn't tell what it was but I think it's over the book Ruel sold me.

(Y/n): "Quite lively huh," I said smiling.

Lin-hu: "That's one way to describe them," he grumbled out probably already getting annoyed by their antics.

Yugo: "(Y/n)! Your awake!" He said running over. "We were really worried when you passed out. I'm glad you're okay," He said smiling.

Eva: "Though The question still remains on why you didn't tell us you were a noble," Evangeline said walking over with Amalia.

(Y/n): "U-u-uh well l-Lin-hu is the one who answered for me the first time," I said blushing and fiddling with my fingers.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind and I felt a familiar feeling of arms around my waist and someone's chin on my head.

Likulau: "Master Okay?"  He asked concerned.

(Y/n): "Yes I'm okay," I responded smiling.

Shuichi: "Master!" He yelled running up to me and hugging my front side effectively sandwiching me between him and Likulau. "Are you alright?! If I would have known possessing you there would drain you so much I wouldn't have done so! I'm sorry!" He apologized squeezing me tighter.

(Y/n): "I-it's Okay. It was my choice," I said blushing.

Likulau: "Why Master red again," he asked confused making me blush more.

Shuichi: "Huh?" He said looking at my face and smirking. "Oh is Master embarrassed?" He said teasing.

(Y/n): "N-no I'm not!" I exclaimed looking away.

Likulau: "Master more red now," he pointed out making me wish I could disappear.

Percedal: "Haha They're hilarious!" He exclaimed bursting out laughing.

Eva: "Percedal it's not nice to laugh!" She yelled hitting his head.

Amalia: "They sure are cute though," She said and I could here the smile.

Yugo: "They really are," He agreed.

Ruel: "You could almost swear they're in love. Reminds me of the old days," he said happily.

I Blushed more and more each time they said something cause I just realized they're all watching.

(Y/n): "Shuichi Likulau you are dismissed!" I exclaimed as they disappeared.

Shuichi: "Aww no fair!" He said mentally and I could tell Likulau was pouting.

Yugo: "Hey would you guys like to travel with us?" He asked nicely.

(Y/n): "W-what. Really?" I asked unsure.

Yugo: "Of course! You're all really cool and amazing. Right guys?" He said facing the rest of the group.

Ruel: "Some more friendly faces on the journey wouldn't hurt," he said smiling.

Amalia: "Of course I agree. I think they will be a lot of help too," She said.

Evangeline: "As long as none of them act like Percedal then You'll find no objections in me," She said shrugging.

Percedal: "They're brave warriors who fight for justice. It'd be awesome to fight along side them!" He said excited.

(Y/n): "Shuichi Likulau what do you think?" I asked unsure.

Likulau: "Yes," is all he said.

Shuichi: "Only if they don't try to strangle me again," he said reluctant.

(Y/n): "What about you Lin-hu?" I asked turning to him.

Lin-hu: "I think it would be a good idea," he said after a moment of thinking.

I turned to Yugo and smiled shyly.

(Y/n): "W-where t-t-to Then?" I asked curious.

Yugo: "Oma island!" He yelled excited.

(Y/n): "Then Lets go," I said walking over to Kabrock and Amanda. When I reached them I bowed respectfully. "Thank you for letting me rest in your extra room," I said politely.

Miranda: "Oh it was no problem. Just promise to come again and maybe spend a few kamas," She said waving it off.

(Y/n): "Will do," I said straightening up and walking to the group. "Let's go," I said excited.

We all started walking but I only made it about three steps before I was lifted by my armpits making me squeak. When I was lowered down I was sitting down on Lin-hu's shoulder with his hand on my leg to keep me from falling.

(Y/n): "Uh l-Lin-hu?" I asked quietly hoping the others wouldn't notice.

Lin-hu: "You Just woke up from being unconscious. I'm not gonna let you strain yourself," he explained.

I only just nodded knowing there's no point in arguing with him at this point. And just hoped the others didn't look behind them and realize what he's doing.

Yugo: "Hey I wanna ride," Yugo said landing on Lin-hu's shoulder threw a portal. Dammit. Though while he's here I might as well learn some things.

(Y/n): "How do you make those portals? And to add to that why are we going to oma island?" I asked nicely.

Yugo: "Well to answer your first question I don't know how. I just started to be able to use them and they're quite handy. Watch this," He said making a portal. He reached threw hit and I look over to see his arm tapping Ruel's shoulder before disappearing. Which started an argument between Percedal and him. "And to answer why we're going to Oma apparently it's where I'll find the answer to where I came from," He answered while a tofu landed on his shoulder making me shriek and fall backwards.

Lin-hu: "Master are you okay?" He said stopping and crouching down.

(Y/n): "Y-Yes," I answered sitting up. But squeaked and ran behind a tree when I saw the tofu still on Yugo's shoulder.

Ruel: "What's wrong kid? You look like you saw a ghost," he said as everyone stopped.

(Y/n): "Nothing," I lied.

Lin-hu looked around but when he noticed the tofu on Yugo's shoulder he sighed and rubbed his face disappointed.

Lin-hu: "I thought you got over that fear," he said eying me down making me shrink behind the tree more.

(Y/n): "I don't have a fear," I muttered.

Percedal: "What are you talking about? A great warrior like him can't be afraid of anything," he said earning a elbow to the rib from Eva.

Lin-hu: "Master has had a fear of tofus since he was little," he explained with a serious expression.

(Y/n): "No I do not," I said annoyed. I really don't fear tofu's like the one on my shoulder . . . Wait? . . . "Ahhh!" I yelled running behind Lin-hu making the tofu fly off my shoulder and everyone to hold in their laughter. "Not funny! They're vicious!" I defended but only succeeded in making them laugh out loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have been walking for two days and the map we got is useless. Apparently it's a living map that you have to convince to show you the way and it is very rude and hard to flatter. And mean. My outfit doesn't look that bad . . . Does it? Well either way we're as lost as a fish in the dessert.

Amalia: "My feet feel like jelly. I can't take another step," She complained.

Yugo: "We're completely lost," He stated.

Shuichi: "I really don't like that map," he muttered angry. Likulau nodded in agreement as it insulted his tattoo.

Evangeline: "I wonder who's fault is that," she said looking at Shuichi.

Shuichi: "Hey no one insults master and gets away with it," He defended.

Lin-hu only sighed as he walked by me clearly tired of the bickering.

Percedal: "I wonder who this beautiful scent belongs to?" He said holding a hanker chief and looking around.

Feminine voice: "Help! Help! Someone help me!" A voice rang out of the forest.

Percedal instantly ran after the voice so I followed him with everyone including my spirits walking behind. When we got to a tower a long piece of hair flowed down which Percedal instantly started to climb while I was a bit hesitant. Suddenly the others started yelling for us. I couldn't make out what they were saying since I was to high. I was about to yell back when Percedal swung the hair making us launch into the window with him landing perfectly while I landed on my face.

Percedal: "Here I am gentle maiden!" He said while I stood up and rubbed my head.

When I looked up I was surprised again I am really getting surprised a lot lately to see a massive gathering of hair with two eyes and a crown.

Hair ball: "Ah finally. Brave heroes," She said before something hit me in the back of my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV few moments ago

Ruel: "That's it the last of his brains have drooled out of his mouth. But why is (Y/n) going?" He questioned.

Shuichi: "Oh Master can't help but help anyone he can. It's really cute how he carried a little girl home while running away from a giant snake. I still can't believe how Lin-hu's fur got died pink from it's venom," he said chuckling.

Likulau: "Master kind," He said agreeing.

Yugo: "At this point we're not gonna get to oma island soon," He said disappointed.

Meanwhile Amalia walked over to the towers wall were there were vines growing over it. With a simple wave of her hand the vines moved revealing a plethora of warning signs showing danger.

Amalia: "Hey look There are some really pretty pictures hidden under here. I can't understand them though what is this gibberish," She said confused as everyone walked over to see what she found.

Evangeline: "That's osamodas. Should have gone to class more princess," She reprimanded before beginning to translate. "Leave all hope behind. Run for your life. Very grave risk of death," She read.

Ruel: "That explains why there isn't a soul in sight," Ruel concluded.

Evangeline: "And above all do not enter the haunted tower," She finished giving them all the realization.

Lin-hu: "We Must warn them now before it's to late," He said running over to get a better veiw of them.

Everyone followed and began to shout for them to come down. Percedal ignored this and swung them both into the tower. A moment later Percedal tried to jump out but a rope made of hair dragged him back. Not a moment later there was a scream that unmistakably belonged to a familiar Iop.

Yugo: "Did you hear that? It must have been Dally. They must have come across a weird monster or something worse," he said seriously. "We can't them have all the fun let's go," he said smiling.

Ruel: "Darn right lad. Where there's a tower theirs something hidden. Perhaps gold," He said smiling.

Likulau: "Bad," He said catching everyone's attention.

Lin-hu: "He's right. As soon as Master entered the tower we can't sense him or return to his mind scape," he said frustrated.

Shuichi: "There Must be a curse on it. A powerful one to deny a bond like are's," he said worried.

Amalia: "So you're saying?" She asked worried.

Lin-hu: "They Must be in grave danger," he said worried for his masters safety as he gazed heatedly at the tower while clenching his fist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV present time
I slowly opened my eyes to see a bunch of frog like creatures with some wearing crowns making me tense up. A took me a moment to register that my hands are shackled to the wall with Percedal in the same position as me.

(Y/n): "Percedal! Percedal wake up!" I whispered yelled to him.

He slowly rose before screaming at the sight of the frogs.

Percedal: "(Y/n)? Where are we? What happened to the princess? What are these things?" He asked confused.

(Y/n): "There was no princess. We're somewhere in the tower. Hold on let me call for help," I said closing my eyes. I concentrated on the connection of the bond I have with my spirits to let them know I need help. But when I tried I couldn't feel it at all. "I-I can't feel them. T-T-There's no connection," I said silently freaking out.

Percedal: "So we're stuck here? I can't be stuck here I need to rescue that princess!" He said frustrated.

???: "Do not worry valiant heroes. You are safe with us in Are tower," a voice called out. It revealed to be a girl in a green dress with warts all over her skin.

Percedal: "Gah! You're even uglier than the other one. Did an army of bworks drool all over you or what?" He said disgusted.

Enka: "I am princess Enka," She introduced saddened. "I believe you've already made the acquaintance of princess Jolene I believe," she said referring to the mass of hair with a pair of eyes. "And next is the baby of the tower princess Erpel," she said introducing a blonde girl covered in bandages making her look like a mummy.

Erpel: "I'm sixteen and a half," She said proudly.

Percedal: "More like sixteen thousand!" He said surprised.

Enka: "And here is princess Lela," she finished on a girl with red hair that seemed a lot more like a male bodybuilder.

Lela: "Ooh I like the short one," she said referring to me making me shrink back.

Percedal: "Ahh! It's a trool! I'm not dreaming!" He screamed freaked out. "You're all horrible!" He yelled.

(Y/n): "W-W-Why d-did you capture us? Why can't I feel my spirits?" I asked scared.

Enka then explained that not long ago they were so beautiful they could pick anyone they want to marry. Then a day came where osamodas came for a visit. They insulted him which he punished them with their new looks.

Percedal: "What does that have to do with us? It's not are fault," he stated. But I could tell there's more to this punishment that's probably not very pleasant.

Enka: "We went from beautiful princesses with an army of suitors to pitiful princesses shut away in solitude," She said downcast. "Only The kiss of a true valiant knight can dispel the curse. But alas if the curse isn't genuine . . . ," she tried to say but was cut off by Lela putting her hand on her mouth and shushing her raising my suspicions.

They started arguing about who was gonna kiss us first until the sound of a doorbell rang out making me raise an eyebrow. They all went away to check it out annoyed from the timing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV present
Lela: "If you're trying to sell amulets by mail we're not interested!" She yelled out a window seeing the rest of the group.

Yugo: "We've come to rescue Percedal and (Y/n)!" He explained.

Jolene: "Sorry That's not possible. They're with us now and we're keeping them," She said walking to the window by Lela.

Lin-hu: "If you don't release my master right now I will rip your head from your shoulders!" He threatened growling.

Lela: "Try it big guy!" She said laughing making his growling rise in depth and the other spirits to start growling as well.

Ruel: "I understand (Y/n) But do we really need to rescue Dally?" Ruel questioned.

Lin-hu angry at the princess's attitude walked right up to the door and punched it making it shake and leaving a large dent. Though without power from his master dents are all he could do. And as soon as he did though a smaller door opened up and revealed a black starfish like creature that flew out and attached itself to Lin-hu's shoulder before moving on to Evangeline doing the same on her breast.

Evangeline: "I think it's checking us out?" She said as it removed itself from her and did the same to each of the other people in the group before returning to the door.

Lela: "It's part of the curse. It won't let you threw," She said cocky.

Jolene: "Yeah! It only lets ugly princesses in!" She taunted.

Amalia: "Well that's to bad I'll never get in," She said confidently.

Suddenly large mechanical arms came from around the door making everyone take a step back. Next a painted face was lifted over and seemed to stare at the group.

Shuichi: "I got it!" He said thrusting his palm forward but all that happened was a small breeze. He kept thrusting his palm trying to blast the machine but was pulled away from being crushed by one of the hands thanks to Likulau.

Lin-hu: "You idiot!" He said running over and hitting Shuichi on the head before throwing him over his shoulder and running away with Likulau following. "Are power is extremely limited without master!" He scolded.

Evangeline: "Let me handle it!" She said drawing her bow. She knocked an arrow with an explosive at the end before taking aim. She fired at the machines face causing it to explode on impact. "Direct hit," She said proudly.

But the victory was short lived as the machine launched its broken pieces at the group making them scatter. Some pieces Lin-hu knock away with effort due to the lack of power. Once the dust settled it showed the machine in shambles scattered everywhere.

Yugo: "Top shot Evangeline. You cleared the way," he said impressed.

Evangeline: "I didn't think it'd be that easy," she said nervously. As soon as those words left her mouth the pieces of the machine started to float and put itself back together.

Shuichi: "Well isn't that great!" He yelled sarcastically.

Amalia: "Well what do we do now?" She said backing up.

Ruel: "I believe it's time to-" he said as he got in a battle stance "-run!" He said doing just that with everyone following behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in the tower (Y/n) has just fallen asleep and is currently waiting in "there" for a friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yugo: "First the xelor then the black crow now this!" Yugo exclaims frustrated but failed to notice how the three spirits slightly tense when he said xelor. "We've been doin Nothing but running for weeks now. I'm fed up with being thrashed."

As he said this the three spirits were having their own discussion silently whispering.

Shuichi: "So do any of you volunteer cause I ain't?" He asked glancing between the other two big cats.

Lin-hu: "Shuichi we all now you should go seeing as your the most defenseless with out your powers," Lin-hu said calmly with Likulau nodding in agreement.

Shuichi: "Fine!" He whispered yelled. "But you both know I have trouble sleeping during the day so you better have a solution," He stated.

Lin-hu: "Don't worry I have a solution," he said smiling.

Shuichi: "What's th-" He gets interrupted by Lin-hu's fist to his skull effectively knocking him out.

Lin-hu: "I've been wanting to do that," he said as Shuichi flopped to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Shuichi woke it appeared as if he was laying down on water with no end in sight and the water below not even showing his reflection and instead filled with the reflection of the sky as if he wasn't there. He sat up and rubbed his head where Lin-hu struck him.

Shuichi: "Damn it old man did he have to hit me that hard," he said standing up.

(Y/n): "Shuichi!" He yelled running up to said spirit and hugging him and instantly getting a hug back. But one noticeable difference is his reflection showed in the water below. "I was so worried for you guys! Is everyone okay!?" He asked freaking out.

Shuichi: "Always the selfless one huh Master," he said holding him at arms length. "Everyone is fine. When I left they were discussing ways to break you out. But besides that are you and Percedal Okay?" He asked worried.

For those who are confused this is the mind scape. It is the place where spirits reside when not in physical form. And when gazing down into the water below they can see threw the eyes of their master. It is the only place that cannot be interfered with by any means and can only be accessed by (L/n) family members threw dreams. Though when unable to return to the master the spirit can access it the same way.

(Y/n): "We're both Okay. But apparently to break their curse they have to kiss us. But if the kiss isn't true something bad is going to happen. You need to hurry cause they're currently deciding who's gonna kiss who," he said nervously as his body started fading. "I'm waking up. I'll see you soon then! Good luck!" He said smiling shyly.

Shuichi: "Hold on kit. We're coming," he said before he disappeared.
————————————————————————
Just a warning the next chapter will probably be short due to this one's length.

Comment and vote to let me know how I did! See ya soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 3 15
"Journey: The Key", is the first part of the adventures of Li, a small dog of mysterious origins; his sister Cala, a black panther with an important...
124K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
172K 3.9K 18
Just some fluffy scenarios of Naruto bois and yourself. Please enjoy : ))
13.5K 271 12
You waked up in a plain with no memories. You wandered around the place until you met an old man. Then soon enought a monster attacked an inn and you...