AISLE 14 | 2YEON

By kimwig

"What do you find so interesting about aisle 14?" "Freedom, perhaps?" 1975 a year in which the students of Gi... More

Love Is Blind
Run Chae, Run!
Freedom
Mask
Blurry Mess
Kimchi Stew
Trust
Feelings
Wedding Plans
Truth
Fate
Letter
Lesson
Leave Or Die
Butterflies
Motorcycle
Breaking News
September 19th
September 30th
November 1st
Angel
SEQUEL

Games

2.2K 131 23
By kimwig

Another boring day in school was about to begin and as always, I was late. Getting off my motorcycle, I looked around and behind me before making my way near the school entrance.

"Ah you're finally here!" Chaeyoung said as soon as I stepped a foot in the building "You've been absent for almost a week. What's wrong?" the short girl asked while I walked in the auditorium.

"I was sick." I shrugged and got in, gaining my friends' attention. They were are still the same, unfazed the trouble they had gotten in, and unaware of the sheriff's eyes on all of us.

"Look who's finally here." Jihyo laughed as I sat on the stage, crossing my legs.

"Doll, we missed you!" Chanwoo teased and I scoffed, laying my body on the stage and looking up at the ceiling. I didn't want to face Dahyun's concern, not right now. From the look on her face I could already tell she would scold me about going back to pick up the supplies that night.

"You left us alone with your artsy friend after the night in Byeokgolje," Junsu whined "Is everything alright?"

"Yah! I said I was sick." I groaned and throwed my hands up in the air. Chaeyoung mustn't have told everyone about my arrest.

"Yo chill Jeong." Hyunjae chuckled a bit, downing the last drops of the soju he smuggled in the school without security knowing.

"Can y'all stop with all these questions?" I said annoyed and sat up, facing the whole group. "I'm fine. You guys are fine. So let's forget about everything that happened!"

"Are you sure you're fine, Jeongie?" Dahyun spoke up "Chae said you got busted, but we know nothing more about it. Are you in trouble or something?" Nope, okay, now everyone knows.

"No, I said it's alright." I lied "I didn't even get in trouble. They just called my cousin and said a bunch of shit."

"Okay then..." Dahyun said, sitting beside me.

"If there is anything bothering you, you can always talk to us." Bambam added with a smile before tripping over Momo's shoes and falling to the ground, groaning.

"Yeah, we always got your back." Sana joined Dahyun and I on the stage, fingers pressing against my shoulder as she teased me.

"Thanks," I replied coldly and jumped up. No teasing could cheer me up "I'm heading to class. See ya." I announced and got out of the auditorium in quick steps, Chaeyoung running behind me.

"Yoo Jeonyeon!" she shouted "Where do you think you are going?" Chaeyoung asked and stood infront of me, attempting to block my way.

"Class?" Somewhere to be left alone.

"We both know you're lying," the shorter spoke "Tell me what's up. Is it because I got you in trouble. If that's it, then I'm-"

"No Chae, I said I'm okay!" I raised my voice and she flinched "I just haven't been sleeping well lately."

"Liar!" she spoke back louder, looking at me in disbelief.

"I swear it's just that!" I groaned and yawned. Me being tired wasn't exactly a lie. I wanted to go somewhere to sleep and think, alone.

"Whatever. Just know that I'm always here for you and I'll always be." Chaeyoung sighed in defeat and turned the other way, heading in the auditorium again.

"So, are you friends with them or what?" I shouted from a distance and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"They're nice, I guess." she mumbled as I made my way to the rooftop.

The rooftop was the place I visited when I needed for some time to myself. Viewing the town from up high makes me relax and clears my head. Even if when I don't have school, I always sneak in and sit there.

"Shit, it's cold." I groaned as I sat on the edge, my feet dangling from the rooftop. "At least no one is here." I spoke to myself, zipping up my jacket and putting my hands in it's pockets. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath in, the words the sherrif spoke of last week playing on repeat inside my head:

"Please excuse yourself and keep an eye out for my men, we will be watching you and your whole gang."

"We will be watching you and your whole gang."

"We will be watching you."

"We will be watching your whole gang."

"Keep an eye out for my men."

"My men."

"Keep an eye out."

My head was spinning and my heart was beating loudly. It didn't help that I had caught numerous amount of people following me around the whole week. The only place I could go and not be watched was my parents' store, where I usually found Nayeon hanging around too.

At least I had her. Nayeon.

I couldn't lose both my friends and Nayeon because of the sherrif's little games. And what's his problem anyway? We only did some graffiti.

Either way, I couldn't sacrife my friends' well-being and decided to play along with the sherrif. I had come to the conclusion that being distant was the best option, that's why I haven't been to school for so long.

At least I had her. Nayeon.

The girl was funnier than I thought. I guess it takes her a while to open up to people, or get used to actually talking to them.

We had grown really close and even wrote letters to each other.

Of course I didn't tell her about her father's behaviour. I don't think I ever will. I mean, he's probably going to get bored of playing around and stop trying to scare me, right?

"Oh!"

Searching in my jacket's pockets, I take out a letter that was just this morning delieved to my house. Opening it, my smile grew big. It was obviously from Nayeon, the only person who sent letter to my adress.

"For my lovely friend Jeongyeon,

How are you doing today? I hope your studies are going alright!

I'm just this morning writting this letter and expecting you to have also received it today.

So, as I told you in our last meeting, my father has been really busy with work and my mother is travelling to Seoul in order to visit my grandparents and I thought it would've been a great idea to finally spend some time at my house instead of the store."

I audibly gasped. Nayeon was too confident all of a sudden.

"Please do not get the wrong idea. I have lately been a little sick and was restricted from going out by my assisant, Shawn."

Okay..she has an assisant?

"I took the risk to ask for his permission and not my parents', since they are really strict. Long story short, he agreed and asked for your adress so he can pick you up today at 5:00.

I hope the time is okay for you. I figured that because today is Friday, you could spent some more time at my house and not worry about school work. I do not want to push your studies back.

If you could come that would be really amazing. I have so much fun around you and can never wait for our next meeting.

I'm looking forward to seeing you,

Your friend,

Im Nayeon."

Folding the paper I laughed out loud. I couldn't help but to find her efforts of hanging out with me as much as she can, despite her parents being strict and not letting her go out the house, cute. I, too, enjoy her company and love how clueless she is of all the ways of having fun or socializing in general.

"See you tonight..." I smiled and glanced up at the sky, forgetting for a while about the sherrif's weird games.

-kimwig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12.2K 54
{R-18} {Tzuyu ff} In which y/n's mother marries another man with a daughter named Tzuyu, when y/n's father caught in a car accident.
9.9K 412 31
She went to Yoo Company and bee promoted as Miss Yoo's secretary at Jeongyeon's company. Not until they discover their feeling that confessing is jus...
29.7K 1.5K 20
before anything, this is my fetus book. you guessed it, cringey, noob, and lame. γ€Šγ€Š COMPLETED 》》 Kim Namjoon Γ— Yoo Jeongyeon -idol au- "I married hi...
12.7K 688 20
After 2 years, Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to go back to their High School and work amongst the High School students with the help of Jihyo who's wo...