Damaged

By scorpionxxxxx

2 months ago Midoriya was taken from UA and tortured. He has to live with these painful memories while also s... More

Help.
Class 1A
You had a Panick Attack in my Bathroom
Thank You.
I'm coming
Im here
Unaccepted
Its my fault, I'm sorry.
Powerless.
Save Me, Please
Rescue Team!
Sweet Home
Choices
Friendly Dark
All That Exsist Is whats Ahead
Paranoia
The Party
The Aftermath
Sunday, April 20th
The Night I Drove Alone
Feeling?
Two Sides
Unexpected Outburst
How do I know that Im Alive?
Last Kiss
a/n
an explanation for my abscences :(

The Truth

6.7K 225 191
By scorpionxxxxx

((unedited))

*Midoriyas Pov*

I wake up in my dorm room at about two thirty. The familiar pictures of All Mights smiling face comfort me as I have this gnawing feeling that something bad is about to happen. I sit up and face the my door before I freeze in place. There's a black figure standing in the doorway. The only thing I can make out of the darkness is jet black spiky hair. It just stands there, staring at me through the darkness. 

I try to talk. I try to scream for help, but silence is the only thing that comes out of my mouth as I open it. It begins slowly walking towards me and all I can do is watch in fear. It reaches the edge of my bed and sits down. I'm shaking profusely as I wait for the inevitable to happen. The figure turns and begins crawling towards me. I can feel as it's weight pushes onto mine. As he violently strips away every ounce of  fabricated armor I had on. I try my hardest to push it off but it's no use. It's strength is what pushes it forward as any ounce of self worth I had left is sucked away with every forceful thrust.

"Midoriya." I hear it say.

" S-stop please." I cry with desperation.

" Midoriya!"

I open my eyes to see the figure is no longer there. I'm no longer in my dorm room either. My confusion leads to panic as my brain tries to wrap around what just happened. My breathing becomes more and more rapid with every second that passes by. I feel a surge of power come over me as green lightning begins to emerge from my sweaty body.

" Midoriya calm down, please."

My mind finally reconnects with my body. I finally get a good grasp on reality as I look up and see Shouto clutching onto my arm frantically trying to calm me down. Satuo and Sero are standing next to Shouto with worried expressions as well. 

" S-shouto.." I whisper before I sob into his chest. " He was going to hurt me again. I couldn't move or defend myself."

" It's okay, it was just a bad dream." He reassures me.

" Please don't let him hurt me anymore. Please promise me that." I say as I look into his crimson red and icy blue eyes. 

" I promise."

*Shinsous POV*

*The Party*

"Where's your friend?" I turn to see Rin with a drunken smirk on his face.

" He's resting." I say.

" Let me visit him." He demands and tries to push me away from the door, but I stand my ground. 

"I won't let you. I'm not as weak as I was when we were younger. I'm not going to stand by as you continue to torment other people." Rin is taken a back by my words. This is the first time I've ever stood up to him.

" I'm not going to say this again, move Shinso." His voice is deeper this time. His red eyes ignited by the anger inside that's beginning to boil. " I see. You're trying to play the good guy now, huh?" He says.

" Please, just stop this already. Don't you see that you're hurting people just to pleasure yourself." I plead.

He's smart and doesn't respond to my question. Instead, with all his might he shoves me onto the floor and makes his way into the bedroom were Midoriya lays.

I still haven't forgiven myself for letting this happen again. I promised myself I'd be better, yet I'm making the same mistakes all over again. I should've done more, I should've went in there and tried to protect him. But no, instead I let Rin push me around like he always does. 

Midoriya is never going to look at me the same. I'll never get into the hero course now. I've fucked up big time. 

*Midoriyas POV*

" How did I get up here?" I asked Shouto when we get into his room.

" I heard a banging outside and when I went to look I saw you. I guess you managed to use the elevator in your sleep and made it all the way up to the 5th floor."

"Oh." Is all I can respond with. I'm still confused on whether or not I'm still dreaming or if this is reality. I feel like at any moment that figure could appear again.

" Are you feeling better know?" He asks as he sits down on the cushion next to me. We're shoulder to shoulder now and I can see the sleepiness in his eyes.

" Yeah,  I get dreams like that a lot just never that extreme." I say.

" Do you wanna talk about it?"

Do I wanna talk about it?  That question spins around in my head. I do, I really do want to tell him everything. But I'm scared of what he'll think of me afterwards. My lip begins to quiver and my throat feels like there's barb wire wrapped around it. More wet tears sprinkle down my face. Shouto pulls me in for a side hug to help calm me down. 

" I didn't want him too.. I couldn't stop him.. I didn't know what to do."

" Let it out." I hear Shouto say.

I take a deep breathe and tell him everything. They way Shigaraki chained me up and used my body for his pleasure. The night terrors and excess trauma that came long after the incident. And about that night at the party. How Shinso had taken me up to seros room to sleep and I woke up naked a couple hours later.

He sat quietly and let me vent about everything I've gone through. When I was done he sat in silence for a bit I'm guessing to take in everything I had told him. It feels as if a boulder has been lifted off my chest. Months of trying to keep it all in and handle it on my own really did take it's toll.

" I'm sorry you had to go through all of that alone. You shouldn't have had to deal with any of that." He says to me. 

"You don't need to apologize." I say

" We need to report this to the police or a teacher."

I shoot up to look straight at him wide eyed with fear.

" Nonono we can't do that. Shigaraki would just go after you and me again. It's too risky and.. I don't know if I'm ready."

" What about Shinso? We could report him to a teacher and let them deal with him." He suggest.

" I don't know." 

He strokes my hair softly as I curl up into a ball on his lap. My eyelids are heavy but I don't want to go to sleep again.

" I'm going to protect you okay." He whispers to me. " You've been put through enough pain already. I'm going to make sure I don't let it happen again."

____________________

*Todorokis POV*

I tried to keep my cool. I know that picking a fight with him would only lead to trouble. But when I saw him walking in the cafeteria alone all of my anger came fuming over me. How could someone be so cruel? How could you sleep at night knowing you've caused someone a great deal of trauma?

" Hey porcupine head." I yelled at him before swinging a hard punch right on his jaw. He stumbles backwards holding his hand up to his jaw in pain.

" What the hell man." He says.

I feel my flames begin to rise with my anger. The heat begins to melt my uniform but that the least of my worries. I raise my arm up towards Shinso ready to release my flames before someone grabs me from behind.

"That's enough Icy-hot. What the fuck has gotten into you?"

It's Bakugo. Both of his arms are tucked underneath my armpits. I try to fight against his strength but his just tightens his grip.

" This doesn't involve you so please let go." I demand but he doesn't budge. 

" I get why you're angry. I know you're assuming the worst but please just hear me out." He pleads.

" I don't need to hear shit from you. You know what you did and you're not getting away with it you hear?"

" Shouto please stop this." I hear Izukus voice somewhere in to the crowd. My eyes finally lock on him as he pushes his way to the front of the circle that was beginning to form.

" Midoriya hey, please just hear me out okay-" Shinso says but is then cut off by an angry voice.

" That's enough out of all of you!" Aizawa yells. " Todoroki, Shinso, and Bakugo come with me. The rest of you clear out now."

" You're gonna get it later half-n-half." Bakugo mumbles.

___________

so uH i was a dum dum and got phone taken.  Updates are going to be hard to do bc i have to type on my laptop that's old and gross. i also had a short writers block which was super fun!11!!1!1! 

anyway happy birthday to bakuhoe and happy 420!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
14.4K 457 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
29.2K 571 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
170K 4.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...