One and Only Love

By Jizelle_Zin

kooku FOREVER😍🥰😘 More

Chapter 2: I Need You
Chapter 3: My Boyfriend
Chapter 7: First(1st) Week
Chapter 4: Date
#05: JJK
#06: Dongsaeng
Chapter 8: Surgery
Chapter 9: After 3 weeks
Chapter 10: My REAL boyfriend
Chapter 11: I Love You too💜
Chapter 12: Yes, baby
Chapter 13: Letter

Chapter 1

204 0 0
By Jizelle_Zin

Ainne's P.O.V

"Hello, I'm Ainne Lee, I am a half Californian, my name in korean is Lee Ji Eun, I am 18 years old and this is Gr. 12-BLK 1, I lived in Seoul." I'm introducing myself but someone talk to me.

"Hi, can I be your boyfriend?" he asks me and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" another boy asked and said "Hey,Hey,Hey" mayabang niyang sabi pero may kasunod pa, tumayo at inakbayan ako haband sinasabing "Ako ang nararapat sa kanya,okay?" sabi niya.

I removed his hand around my shoulder and gave him a death look.

"Can you please just stop?!!" I said and go back to my seat.

Okay, next one! Teacher shouted.

All of us wasted our time introducing ourselves, I'm with my bestfriends Jennie and Yerin, We're walking around the school when someone hurt Yerin.

"Ahh!" sigaw ni Yerin sa sobrang sakit dahil sinasaktan siya ni Kang So Young, na kontrabida sa buhay naming tatlo.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" pagpapapalatakpalatak ni Jennie.

Yah, Kang So Young! I shouted as loud as I can.All the students heard us and they all came here. Thr teachers are too busy and also they can't hear 'coz they're floor is in 7th floor and we are outside, in the pool.

Yah, wae? Are you this stupid and bitch's friend? she asked me like nothing happened.

Wae? Is that hard to believe? I replied and smirked.

Ahh! Yerin screams, because So Young is hurting Yerin as painful as she can hirt Yerin.

Yah! sa sobrang gigil ko ay sumigaw ako at kinuha ko ang kamay niya na pinanghahahwak niya kay Yerin and I pushed her at the swimming pool, alam kong napadapa si Yerin but I didn't mention her even her "ahh".

"What the fvck!" Kang So young shouted at me.

"What the fvck?, Go FVCK yourself as much as you can!" I shouted at her.

Woahhh!!!!! Sigaw nilang lahat, maraming half Californian samin kasi.

Ohhh! sigaw ni Deib at ng mga kabarkada niya.

I pushed her at the swimming pool and help Yerin~nie.

"Kwenchana?"

"Yes, I'm fine" she replied.

"Yah, What's happening here?!!!!" We're all shocked and looks like scary except Jennie and I.

"Wae, Do you think nothing is happening?" I asked the principal with disrespectful words.

"Fudge! You're the principal but you don't care about this school!!!!" I shouted at her.

Yah, why are.you like that to the principal? That's disrespecting. No respect,.ikaw pa naman ang 1st honor, how can be? Teary rolled her eyes and told those words to me.

"How can you say so? Have NO respect? Watch your words before you split it, I had gone my patience!" medyo pasigaw kong sinabi kay Teary.

Or do you want me to shed your TEARS coming from your name? pataray kong sinabi na cause ng paupo siyang umiiyak. Bumalik na kaming lahat sa rooms namin at nag start ng lesson, after we finished discussing our lessons, our teacher will embarass me, but I answered all of the questions she asked.

"Lee, Ainne!" teacher Kim/Gonza Min Dim called me.

"Yes?"

"Why can't you forget about your ex?"

We all shocked

"Miss Gonza, I think you're mistaken about that."

"But why are you still angry at our principal?"

"Because I saw them having their.....sorry ma'am but I can't tell, but it's obvious."

"What!

"Because I saw them having their.....sorry ma'am but I can't tell, but it's obvious."

"But it's been a YEARS ago."

"That's why I said "Miss Gonza, I think you're mistaken about that."Am I right?"

"Huh?"

"I already forgot him, I don't even remember his name."

"Okay, take your lunch." teacher Kim said and all if them go out I have no appetite so I just stay still and put my head on my desk.

"Yah!" Someone screams and I know who is it.

When I face to him, no it was Aiden Matthew.

"Wae?! You know I like you but you don't like me so just don't face me you own face"

"What if I'll say that I liked you for a years, maybe, not maybe, since we we're highschool, grade 8 but you you just liked me when we were grade 10."
he said and I'm schocked.

"Yah, is it true, Don't you just make it sweet."

"Fine, but be my girlfriend first."

"Wait until 500 years, okay?"

"Yah! Lee Ji Eun" he shouted.

"Wae?"

"Are you really, Don't you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I want! hehehe"

"Tss"

"Yah Yerin~nie are you okay, why do you have blo---" I cut off my sentence and shouted.

Yah, KANG SO YOUNG-----------------!!!!!!!

I called Jungkook and told him that take Yerin and take care of her. I attack Kang So Young and grab her hair, and pull her out of this building
and let her feel what Yerin felt.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yerin~nie, you need to clean yourself, I can't clean you because I'm aman....ahh no, no, no, no, no, no, don't change your clothes, it can be an evidence.We're going out, okay? I need to stop what's her plan."

"Okay.".she said and when we get downstairs. I saw Ji Eun holding Kang So Young's hair in the top and it's dangerous and why, wait... Kang So Young's wounds, there are many. On the lips, cheeks, blackeye, arms, elbow, hands, knee, legs around her whole feet, legs and her whole body.

"Yerin~nie, remember just stay here and avoid them, okay?" She nod and I stopped Ji Eun.

"Yah, Ji Eun-ahh, stop that!" I grab ger arms to stop her and good that she stopped and rolled her eyes on So Young.

She didn't have any wounds, her hair is messy because she's angry, and So young can't even touch her.

"Lee Ji Eun!" the principal called her.

"Follow me" principal told this to her she followed her.

IU'S P.O.V

"Wae, Why do you need to do that??" she asked me about that.

"Just listen to me, okay, I just pulled her hair in the top of her hair, I knew that it's dangerous but..., by the way, if you're going to kick me out then I'll just leave RIGHT NOW!..."

"FINE, LEAVE THIS SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!" she shouted at me looks like I'm not the daughter of this school's owner.

I got back at my room and face Kang So Young and stand up in front of her fvcking face.

"Yah, Kang So Young, remember that if you hurt her again, I'll release your fvcking shit face of yours!" medyo pahiyaw na gigil na gigil kong sinabi sa kanya, She was shocked...." And If I comeback I'll ask you about that."

~LUNCH BREAK~

"Jennie!" I shouted as loud as I can beacause she's too far, she turned her to me and came near me.

"Wae?" she asks me

"I need to tell you something important, okay? so follow me"

"O-okay" nagtatakang sagot niya

We came at the Restroom and I told her that I got kick out, that the principal kick me out in my own school.

"WHAT!!!!!" sigaw niya.

"YOU GOT KIC---" sisigaw pa niya dapat yun pero I stopped her and told her that she needs to be quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 171 12
【koi no yokan】 : ̗̀➛ "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥...
13.3K 324 48
idk for the description
1.7K 42 5
" 🅶🅾🅾🅳 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃, 🆂🅻🅴🅴🅿 🆃🅸🅶🅷🆃, 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅻🅴🆃 🆃🅷🅴 🅳🅴🅰🅳 🅱🅸🆃🅴. "
1.8K 37 20
──────❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 !❞ ★jujutsu kaisen!