Miss Policeman | Jungkook x R...

By LunaLuvsWriting

All rights reserved Please dont copy my work --- "Why, hello there, Miss.Policeman." He licked his lips as sh... More

!Prologue!
!1!
!2!
!4!
!5!

!3!

119 6 1
By LunaLuvsWriting

-----------------------------------------------------

Feeling drowsy and weak, the [e/c] orb of her eyes looked up, after her eyelids finally decided to listen to her. She looked around the small white room in immense confusion, as she realized she wasn't in her work uniform, and she was tied up to a chair. She sighed, her throat extremely dry and she felt a little nauseous.

The sound of arguing could be heard from outside the room. She listened carefully, as she begin to struggle against the binds.

"What the hell do you mean we should keep her??" A muffled deep voice asked in confusion, a hint of anger mixed in. "Are you stupid?? Don't you know how much trouble that will get us in??"

"I don't care!" That was definitely Park Jimin, the way he whined and sounded like he was pouting while talking was definitely him. She could just tell. "I want to keep her! And if we don't I will not hesitate to leave with her."

"You wouldn't." Snapped the second voice, the anger in their tone increasing. If she had to be guessing, she'd say they'd have a vein popped on their forehead out of anger.

"Nam- Rm," a third, higher, voice chimed in. "Wouldn't let you. You know we'd hunt you down, and in the state he's in, he would instruct us to kill you on the spot."

"I'd like to see him try." Jimin sneered, angrily. "I'll fight back." He let out a crazed giggle. "Ah, you guys would never kill me.. besides, you don't give me what I want and there will be a problem."

"Whatever." The second voice remarked. "You're just Suga's favorite and that's the only reason why you get what you want." She heard a deep sigh from the other room.

She could hear the smirk growing on Jimin's face. "That's why I'm so hellbent on keeping her! She's mine!" He practically screamed.

As she continued to struggle with the binds, she felt one of the legs of the chair wobble, as if it were weak. She cringed, almost immediately, but tried to carefully pry her hands from the itchy material.

"You can't always get what you want!" The deep voice argued, as something slammed, and it sounded like glass broke.

"You don't get to decide that!" Jimin yelled back.

"Calm down, you two! We don't want to go and wake up Yo-Suga, now do we?" The second, higher voice asked, and everything went deadly silent.

She let out a physical sigh, letting her body slump. Which, in turn, was kind of a bad idea since the leg of the chair immediately gave out under her extra force on the chair.

She went crashing to the floor, a little yelp falling from her lips, as she heavily hit the floor with a dull thump. She lay there, hands still bind together, and groaned in pain. Just to her luck, the leg of the chair decided it was comfy on the small of her back, digging into her skin painfully.

Everything went extremely quiet, before a tiny bit of shuffling was heard from the door in front of her. She struggled to get up, her legs flailing as she attempted to sit up, completely disregarding the fact that a chair was sort of holding her down right now.

The door burst open, to reveal an angry Jimin, and two other boys.

Jimin's eyes lit up seeing that she were awake. He smirked, before he whipped around and shoved the other two out of the room. While they were busy complaining, he slammed the door closed on their faces. It wouldn't do much, but it might scare the two away.

Jimin whipped around, eying her like she were a piece of meat. He slowly prowled towards her, and she felt her body stiffen in uncertainty and from being uncomfortable.

Wiggling more, she was able to escape from the chair, able to snag her rope on the chair and it ended up breaking a piece of the rope, but not enough to get her free. She pretended to still be tied to the chair, as she eyed Jimin uncertainly.

He walked over, before he dropped to his knees right next to her. Crawling forward, he placed his hand on her hip, which was angled towards the ceiling, which was a result from the chair. He pulled her towards him, grabbing her ankle and yanking her body like a feather. He growled in frustration when the chair kept her in place, and he angrily moved on top of her. He pulled her up, much to her protest, before ripping the chair off of her and tossing it to the side, which ended up making her lower back slam onto the ground and she groaned in pain.

He then pushed his hair back, grinning. "That better?" He cooed, reaching out to stroke her hair lovingly.

She strained to get away, her head craning upwards to avoid the sick touch of the man still hovering above her. She knew wiggling around was futile, because for one, she knew she didn't want to touch any parts, and two, she'd rather not have an angry Jimin on top of her. Who knew what he'd do?

She searched for a way out, scanning over everything in the room. She successfully dodged the hand that reached for her hair, and in response he growled in annoyance and grabbed her by the waist, yanking her down more underneath him. A shriek escaped her lips at the powerful force and she began to squirm.

Without thinking, she quickly brought up her knee as she saw his gaze travel away from her eyes and down her body slightly, not so subtly checking her out. As she pulled up her knee, she angled it perfectly and hit him directly where it doesn't shine. He groaned in pain an flopped over, and she immediately began to sit herself upright and struggle onto her feet, her hands still tied with rope.

His eyes flickered with an unreadable expression, but his sickening grin made it all too clear. "That was hot." He breathed, panting, but he still wriggled in pain, before he stood up, leaning on the wall. He stared at her shocked expression, before he burst out laughing, the joyful sound bouncing off the walls. "The look on your face!" He laughed, holding his stomach. He glanced at her still horrified expression. "There's no need to be afraid, darling. I'm not actually a rapist. Did you actually believe I was?" He tilted his head curiously, watching her intently as she slowly nodded her head, confused.

"You see," He began, lacing his fingers together and fiddling them like a child. "When we first became a gang, me, Jungkook, and the others, we decided to help people instead of harming people." His brown eyes moved up to scan her eyes, searching for any negative emotions. The only thing that seemed to intrigue her seemed to be the word 'others'. Seeing no sign of any type of negative emotion, he continued. "We decided to go out one day, to help stop a gang that had been traumatizing the small town we lived in. They were at a warehouse of some sort, it was broken down and was really dirty. When we entered, we saw nothing." He sucked in a breath, eyebrows furrowed in concern. "I remember we looked around the building for only a few seconds, our eyes away from each other, but one of us still disappeared even if we were right next to them." He laughed bitterly, as his delicate brown eyes stared down at the floor, as if he were in a distant place. His blond hair fell in his face, as he stood still. "It was a difficult task to find the rest of them. It ended up being me and V being stuck together and we found the others. Rm and Jin were fine, and Jungkookie was fine too. But we were still missing two members."

He suddenly snapped his gaze directly onto the girl who listened intently, but kept her distance and stayed in the far corner of the room. He took a small, weak step forward. "We found J-hope and Suga in a separate part of the warehouse. When we found J-hope, he had blood trickling down his forehead and he was very much unconscious. We were so surprised. Not only were we attacked, but we didn't even get a chance to see our opponent." Jimin cringed, and he watched her move around a tiny bit sadly. "We quickly helped him, of course. Jungkook took J-hope out to the car we had and bandaged him up. While Kookie did that, we went out to find Yo-Suga." He stuttered, and ran a shaky hand through his hair. "We found Suga in a state we never thought we would. He was tied up to a chair, practically naked, with a girl clinging to him." He began to visibly shake with anger and fear. "They were raping him. And we couldn't do anything. But Kookie didn't know that." He chuckled bitterly, seeing her visibly tense up. "Kookie ran in without thinking, and ripped the girl off of him. He saved Suga, who was unconscious, and almost naked. The girl then attacked him, and I ran in to help." He had an angry frown on. "I attacked the girl and I ripped her shirt on accident. The police arrived after, and we told the police about the crime the girl committed. But she turned the story on us, and accused me of raping her. The torn shirt only proved her point. So, they let her go and took us instead. And we never even found the gang." He scowled. He then looked up to meet eyes with her. "And I've been in prison ever since. Until now, of course." He grinned. His eyes turned to moon crescents because he smiled so big. "Now you know." His grin became wider.

"I've just rolled with the whole thing, to stay and watch the security and find the best time to get me and Kookie out. I knew he'd get caught. I stayed in touch with the rest of them." He grinned. "And now we are here! And you're welcome. If I hadn't of convinced them to take you, then you would've been shot in the head." He winked at her, and she shuddered at the thought.

"Thank you..", she muttered. "I guess..", she were still confused. She didn't want to call herself gullible but... that's exactly what she were calling herself. She could only hope he was telling the truth.

Jimin grinned at her, and approached her, but was soon cut off by the door slamming open. "Jimin what the hell are you doing?"

Jimin immediately pulled back, taking in a sharp inhale. "Rm." He addressed. "We were... talking." He murmured.

'Rm' raised an eyebrow, staring you two down. "Jimin. Outside. Now." He narrowed his eyes on the blonde haired boy, who shrunk in his gaze. He gave a defeated sigh, before he followed the man out the door.

She let her back hit the wall behind her, and she slid down to sit on the floor. She learned a lot today, and she felt a headache threatening to overthrow her thought process as she felt the pressure in her head. She knew this was a lot to take in, but she wanted to be able to think everything over.

That obviously wasn't what her body was planning at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. Because, as soon as she sat on the floor and let her body lay down, her brain shut down, and so did her whole body, sending her into dream world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.4K 64
"Sad, you don't even know how to kiss!" Seokjin said smirking, before holding her hands and pulling her closer. Almost three minutes of the hateful...
411K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
14.3K 746 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...
22.6K 1.3K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...