The babysitter [Jikook]

By Emmapurple12

When Jungkook a CEO is in need of a babysitter to take care of his kid he never imagined to fall in love with... More

In need (1)
Found one(2)
Hired(3)
Meeting each other(4)
Officially hired(5)
How cute(6)
School(7)
Home(8)
Weekend(9)
Amusement park(10)
Sleepy(12)
Visit(13)
Dinner/Secret(14)
Love?(15)
Can we be(16)
Official(17)
Sick(18)
First Month(19)
Ring(20)
Proposal(21)
Plan(22)
Gender reveal(23)
baby(24)
Wedding(25)
Speech(26)
Namjin Backstory(27)
Cousins(28)
Pictures(30)

Fun(11)

15.7K 519 186
By Emmapurple12

[jungkooks POV]
I had an idea to do with Jung-Hwa when me and him sat down on the bumper cars. Oh this this amazing idea.

"Ok Jungie I'm thinking of me and you attacking Jimin with our bumper car and try to have fun now do you agree", I told Jungie while bringing out my hand so he could shake mine.

"Ok, that will be so funny like angel will have so much fun and laugh",Jungie was pretty happy and like my idea so he shook my hand and now we agreed to do my plan.

Oh this was going to be a fun plan. Once I looked back at Jimin I saw him looking at me so I thought he was planning something too.

Guess there's one way to find out. The game started and me and Jungie rushed towards Jimin and try to bump into him.

He was also heading to us so I think he did know what we were planning. Oh what a smart boy you are Jimin.

We played for some minutes and finished our first game. I could clearly see Jimin and Jungies expression which was filled of happiness and laughter.

Oh they were having so much fun. How nice.
We all headed to another game which was a game of throwing balls and trying to dump the bottles down. (Milk bottle toss)

"Daddy can you get me that teddy bear", Jungie said while shrugging my shirt. "Anything for you my sweet Jungie", i told him and ordered some balls to throw.

I was pretty lucky because I managed to knock all of the balls down. I managed to get Jungie at least a teddy bear while ww were here.

I was hungry so I decided to get some pizzas and ICEE slushes for all of us to eat which we all enjoyed and I was really happy of how today was turning out.

To see Jungie all happy and my angel Jimin standing in front of me smiling and eating. 'How could you make me fall for you... so fast?"

He was so Interesting, how I hope to know more about him. But back to reality i finished my pizza as well as the two boys.

I then decided to get some strawberry funnel cakes as a sweet and dessert since we all were done.

[time skip]
We all had played some games and even went to get some water as a drink to carry and drink.

We were almost going to leave home but Jungie spoke up," Daddy look at that big circle I want to go it looks so high and big and tall and I want to go before we leave", Jungie said while pouting.

Darn he was just too cute who wouldn't agree to his request. " Ok fine Jungie and that will be our last games so we could go home and rest from this long and exhausting day", I said and Jungie nodded at my response.

"Ok well now let's go", Jimin said and grabbed Jungies hand leading him to the Ferris wheel I guess he was happy. ' Lol so cute'

We got in line to wait for our turn. Not much time passed and it was our turn. We got in one of the ride.

We descended off while we got higher and higher off the floor and almost up to the top. It was becoming very beautiful as I looked outside.

Jimin and Jungie were also looking out and were so amazed because they were so high up and basically could see the whole city.

What another beauty I'm looking at right now. He's in front of me staring outside while the air was sweeping his hair.

He looked so happy and amazed. How... perfect he is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 374 35
A bold, strong ,sassy and beautiful boy meets a young handsome slightly devilish CEO , things are about to shake 😈 Namjin Taekook Yoonminseok Topk...
72.5K 2.9K 21
"Seokjin baby, please..." "No! Don't baby me when you want to end this relationship." -- "The doctor said I'm eating for two, whatever that mean" "H...
204K 7.1K 44
•Story Plot • CEO Jeon Jungkook a Cold-Hearted and Mysterious Ceo of Jeon Corporation while Park Jimin is a sweethearted person and his personal as...
400K 19.2K 59
Where there are wealthy business people, there are the mansions they dwell in Where there are mansions, there are the maids and butlers who tend to...