Alpha and Omega

By nekoamamori

The Avengers rescue a werewolf from Hydra. Can she warm the Winter Soldier's heart? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 12

27.2K 743 144
By nekoamamori

Fuck!

She'd seen his erection.

It was rather hard to hide with how much his pants were bulging.

Weeks of effort lost.

He'd been working for weeks to keep her from seeing the effect her presence had on his body. Loki had hypothecised that there was some pheremonic quality to omega werewolves. Bucky just knew that he cared for the little wolf he'd met a few weeks ago. And had romantic feelings. And other more physical reactions as well.

Obviously.

As that was his current problem.

How was he supposed to deal with this without scaring her away? She was a rape victim. He couldn't, wouldn't push her.

Laugh at himself.

That was the only course of action.

So he laughed at himself, a big booming laugh, meant to reassure her, to relax her. "Oh?" he asked between laughs. "You finally see what you're doing to me, and that's all you say?" he teased, his voice careful in its teasing. He didn't want to scare her. He was making light of the situation and not pressuring her.

She laughed, the tension eased with his words and his tone. Bucky relaxed that his physical response to her hadn't scared her. The last thing he wanted was for her to be scared away.

He wanted to kiss her.

He wanted to do much more than kiss her.

She smirked at him and Bucky wondered ever so briefly what was up with that expression. He was dumbfounded by her next words. "Were you expecting something more along the lines of 'would you like me to help you with that little problem'? " she teased, back to easy flirting with him. Back to more than easy flirting. He saw it in her eyes. She was curious and he thought he saw interest in both him and a pleasant experience with this activity.

He stuttered, surprised by her words, by her more earnest flirting, by her blatant interest. "Well, no, I'm not going to expect that from you. You're never obligated to give me pleasure," he told her the last part firmly. He refused to pressure her, or to be with her in any capacity if it was because she felt obligated to be with him.

It was the fact that he hadn't pressured or forced her that she was able to relax. It was his fervent insistence that he wouldn't pressure her that she was able to stay relaxed and flirty and curious. She wanted to know what this experience was supposed to feel like. And she wanted it with him. It was fast, yes, but they'd spent so much time together in the past few weeks, that it felt like she'd known him for months or years instead of weeks.

She smirked and let a finger trail down his chest, leaning up to breathe in his ear, acting on instinct, but watching his reaction to see if he was truly interested, or if it was just his penis that was interested. She wanted the entire man, not just the penis part. "But you wouldn't say no, would you, James?" she purred.

Gods, his real name purred from her lips like that... he didn't have words for what that was doing to him.

He gulped, her hand was inches away from his belt. "Never," he whispered breathlessly. He watched her eyes, watched her emotions, watched to see if this was what she really wanted.

She left her hand on his chest for a moment and leaned in, she was shy and tentative, but leaned in all the same to press her lips softly to his. The kiss was perfect, her lips were soft and gentle on his. She was timid, but relaxed into the kiss when he didn't hurt her.

He should have stopped there, but his lips parted as he kissed her, his tongue lightly touching her lips, an invitation if she wished to take it. Her lips parted, her tongue carefully exploring his mouth, dancing with his as she kissed him more deeply. Her hand trailed down his body, exploring, testing the waters, purring in the pleasure of the gentle, safe, activity with a man she trusted.

He wouldn't hurt her.

And he would make sure whatever they did she was comfortable with and wasn't hurt.

Her hands explored his body, eventually stroking over his clothed erection. Bucky's hips bucked on reflex and he fought to keep his movement as gentle as possible. He wouldn't stop her unless she was clearly uncomfortable, but he didn't want to scare her either.

He moaned, feeling like he was suffocating in too-tight clothes.

It was hard to keep control with his passions rising like this.

She smirked into the kiss, breaking it briefly as her hands worked his belt. "Someone's eager," she teased before she kissed him again, diving deep into the kiss. She freed his erection with one hand and began to stroke the soft skin of his cock agonizingly slowly.

He moaned softly at the freedom and relief as his erection was freed and moaned louder, encouraging her as her hand stroked the sensitive skin.

He nipped at her lips and opened his eyes to meet hers. Nipping at her lips, he opened his blue eyes, to meet her eyes. He was expecting their usual brown. Instead, they were the bright blue of a wolf.

She leaned in and trailed kisses down his jawline as she continued her slow stroking of his cock. She nibbled on his ear before she moved to the pulse point on his neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive spot there, listening to his moans as she increased her speed and attention on his erection.

Bucky was close, so close, but wanted to give her pleasure as well. He wouldn't leave things one sided, but he didn't know what she would be comfortable with. He tentatively, slowly, slipped his hands under her tank top, caressing her skin. She stiffened for a moment, expecting pain instead of pleasure, but relaxed when he didn't hurt her. When he was sure she was ready, he slid his hands up her body to cup her breasts and circle and flick her nipples. She purred loudly in pleasure and moved to kiss him properly again, stroking him faster and harder, urging him towards his release.

He gently pushed her back. "Baby, it's not fair for me to cum, unless you do too," he explained to her gently as she sat back on her heels, looking confused as to why he stopped her.

She tilted her head in confusion and asked the wrong question. "You're not enjoying it?" she finally asked as if that were the problem.

He smiled crookedly, his grin betraying how much he really was enjoying it. "No! I was! I just want you to enjoy yourself too." He leaned towards her, licking her neck, under her ear.

A shiver went down her spine and she moaned softly at the positive attention, tilting her head and purring for him, leaning back in towards him. He lifted her by the hips, so she was straddling one of his thighs, hoping to give her some pleasure, some friction, in an unthreatening manner.

One of her hands started running through his hair as she leaned in to kiss him again, winding her fingers in his hair as her free hand trailed back down his chest. Between kisses he lifted off his shirt, then, after pausing to make sure she was ok with it, lifted her top off as well, leaving her perfect breasts exposed.

She admired his bare chest for a moment. It was a very impressive sight and she fought back the urge to mark that perfect skin. She wanted to sink her fangs into his skin and claim him as hers, but it was much too early for such things. This was already moving so fast. She kissed him lightly and then trailed her kisses down his neck, licking the hollow at his throat before she kissed that delictable skin she wanted to bite. Instead, she kissed down his chest, flicking his nipples with her tongue as her soft warm hand went back to working his erection.

He fell back against her soft bed, taking her with him. His leg between hers moving more, trying to give her release as well.

She continued her ministrations, moving to capture his mouth with hers when she could sense he was getting close. He kissed her back, his leg rubbing more as he was on the edge. "I'm close, are you?" He asked, wanting to satisfy her. He wanted to bring her pleasure too.

She pulled back and looked at him with confusion and a hint of frustration in her eyes. What was she doing wrong? Didn't he enjoy it? Did he not want her? Should she stop? She liked the kisses and touches and his gentleness. Even with the metal arm, he was so gentle and careful. "I don't understand what you're asking," she finally admitted softly, her voice a soft whine that nearly shattered his heart.

He realized something then.

Something he should've known, but somehow he hadn't connected the dots.

She'd been a rape victim.

She'd been abused and terrified and hurt.

Of course she'd never had an orgasm before.

Or at least hadn't understood what happened when her body had betrayed her if she had.

She hadn't ever known that pleasure and known it to be pleasure.

He would just have to fix that, now wouldn't he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.9K 18
Bucky is an Alpha, but can never seem to find someone who wants him to be their Alpha. Until he finds you, a Beta, who's as firey as an Alpha, yet al...
187K 3.4K 22
Elle was Bucky's love and Steve's sister. She was their friend and partner in crime. Due to Tony's renovation of his lab they will be reunited. And w...
21.1K 622 34
Bucky is finally moving on from his Hydra past. Suddenly he's confronted with someone that he thought was long dead. Hydra had created another super...
11.5K 240 4
How exactly do you casually ask a guy to pound you into next Tuesday? Bucky was asking for a friend. When Bucky Barnes finds himself unexpectedly goi...