The Combs Brothers

Por badgalbarbie

fine out! Más

Beggining
Lunch Date Fail
Bahamas Day 2
Back
Another Day
Drama
Girls Sticking Together
Family
Father And Daughter Time
Problems Being Fixed
Mood
London
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday Problems
3 Days Later
More Problems
Little Vacation
Paris
Mother's Day
Talk
4 Days Later/ Friday
Sunday
Complicated
Quincy's Birthday

Bahamas

540 13 1
Por badgalbarbie

Princess~ It was so early and Daisha came and woke me up.

Daisha~ Wake up hon they waiting for us.

Princess~ Your going too?

Daisha~ Yeah come on

Princess~ fine I went to shower then picked out something.

Princess~ Then I put my hair up in a messy bun got my luggage and went downstairs.

Rihanna~ have fun honey.

Princess~ Thanks mom and how did you know?

Rihanna~ Diddy told me but I woke up to say bye and have fun.

Princess~ Okay thank you and you look tried get some sleep mom.

Rihanna~ Yeah Thanks

Princess~ Me and Daisha went outside and in the car while Shawn was driving to meet up with Christian and Justin.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ We got there and they were by the private jet taking pictures.

Daisha~ Okay pictures of you and Justin Princess.

Princess~ Okay...Justin stop making me laugh

Justin~ *kisses her*

Princess~  I took some of Daisha and Christian while Justin sent me the pictures Daisha took of us and looked at them my laugh eww but his laughs cute and he kissed me in the other one so I posted them on Instagram captured 🤫 then we went inside the jet.

Daisha~ So what's this about?

Christian its a secret remember.

Daisha~ Okay

Princess~ I went over and sat by Justin so you still not gonna tell me?

Justin~ Nah

~5 Hours Later~

Princess~ Omg the Bahamas so beautiful then we got to the house we were staying at and out our stuff away.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ Christian and Justin went out for a swim and me and Daisha changed into our swimsuits.

Princess's Swimsuit

Daisha's Swimsuit

Princess~ We both out our hairs up and left when we got there we saw the guys and went in the water.

Justin~ Get your fine ass over here.

Princess~ I swam over to him and out my arms around him and kissed him.

Justin~ Damn

Princess *smiles* while he put his hands on my hips. Justin no stop tickling me *starts laughing*

Justin~ you so cute with and without makeup

Princess~ Thank you

~1 Hour Later~

Princess~ Me and Justin got out of the water and headed back to the house. I got some fruits and ate some.

Justin~ I went over and grabbed some grapes okay Princess catch it.

Princess~ okay...

Justin~ *laughs* With your mouth

Princess~ stop laughing at me.

Justin~ Okay

Princess~ Then I opened my mouth...Omg no I missed cause you threw it bad.

Justin~ Excuses But okay again.

Princess~ ...Yasss caught it hahaha

Justin~ Finally

Princess~ Wow okay ima go get ready.

Justin~ Same here

Princess~ I went in the bathroom and showered then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ Then Justin just walked in.

Justin~ Wow you look so beautiful.

Princess~ *smiles* thank you

Justin~ Of course

Princess~ I went on his back and he carried me downstairs. There you guys are

Daisha~ Someone from the orphanage called me and said to call them back when ur around. *hands her phone*

Princess~ Uh Okay...

Princess: Hello

Kyle: Hey Princess is that you?

Princess: Kyle what do you want?

Kyle: You it's always been you.

Princess: your so fucking sick you need help.

Kyle: No I don't even Katie misses you.

Princess: I don't know what your on this time but you know damn well me and Katie never got along.

Kyle: And why's that?

Princess: She stole all my boyfriends she blamed everything on me and there is so much more just don't fucking call me.

Kyle: No

Princess: *hangs up*

Daisha~ What the fuck it's Kyle. The first time it was a random ass lady.

Princess~ Yup

Justin~ Hold up who's Kyle?

Princess~ My old foster brother.

Justin~ So why's he calling you now.

Princess~ You really don't have to worry about it he's just weird okay.

Justin~ Okay

~ Minutes Later~

Princess~ me and Justin stayed and watched a show while we waited on Daisha and Christian to bring food.

Justin~ So how was it being in a foster home.

Princess~ it was horrible when my mom had me she though that I was getting adopted but no they put me in so many different foster homes and every single one of them sucked. I stayed at my old one only cause it was closer to my sister. But then they put me,Daisha and Keisha in an orphanage home and it wasn't amazing.

Justin~ Wow

Princess~ Yeah but am okay now.

Justin~ That's good

Princess~ Yeah I could hear my laptop ringing..Wait one second.

Justin~ Okay

Princess~ I went up the room and answered it.

Lakeisha: Wow Girl you already glowin.

Princess: Hahaha

Lakeisha: I been seeing the Instagram pictures with your new bae. And let me just say damnnn y'all look good together.

Princess Hahahah omg don't act like i haven't seen you with your new bae either.

Lakeisha: Hahah Okay Ms Thang how's the vacation?

Princess Amazing.

Lakeisha: How about things with you know who?

Princess: They are going great we've been having some fun while we're here so that's good.

Lakeisha: Yeah when u come back just tell me when he hit it.

Princess: Keisha ima kill you shut the hell up.

Lakeisha: what am not lying though.

Princess: It's not gonna happen.

Lakeisha: Sure it's not and I love that two piece damn.

Princess: Thank you *smiles* Where are you anyways.

Lakeisha...

Princess: Never mind I already heard him in the background have fun and I'll see you soon.

Lakeisha: You too and lots of fun.

Princess shut up.

Lakeisha: okay love ya.

Princess: Love you too.

Princess~ I put down my laptop and went downstairs everyone was eating so I came over and ate.

Daisha~ What were you doin?

Princess~ Talking to Keisha.

Daisha~ Okay

~ Minutes Later~

Princess~ Daisha and Christian went to bed and me and Justin headed up to bed we laid down and watched a movie.

Justin~ Thirty Minutes into the movie Princess was asleep on me so I slept next to her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8K 157 33
Had to split it up
21.4K 685 30