Sweethearts in Paris | JENSOO...

By StressedCupcakes

Jisoo just got rejected but the group are on a month long holiday in paris. Will Jennie finally come around t... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Thank You

Chapter I

2.3K 80 13
By StressedCupcakes

"Woah, Paris is so cool," Rosé exclaims amazed at the city around her. The place was bustling with life, with beautiful feats of architecture surrounding them, not tall gray boxes but sprawling palaces mixed in with cute store fronts and cafés.

"Welcome to my second home," Jennie proudly exclaimed.

"So first things first, it's already like four in the afternoon, how about we check in to the hotel and unpack then at six we can figure out what to do."

"Sounds like a great idea!" said Jisoo.

"Let's go check out the hotel," Lisa excitedly gushed.

TIMESKIP

The hotel lobby looked like the inside of a King's Palace. With gold accents on anything and everything in the room and a ceiling that was ten meters high, which made the room feel spacious and regal. The Shangri-la Hotel was truly a spectacle of Paris.

Jennie goes to check in at the front desk while the other three decide who will share rooms.

"Me and Lisa can share rooms. Chaeyoung, you can bunk with Jennie," Jisoo proposed.

"That sounds fine.. BUT, Jisoo should definitely share with Jennie, me and Chaeyoung can be together," Lisa encouraged.

"We can?" Rosé asked confused before Lisa punched her in the shoulder, "I mean.. yeah of course we can."

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Jisoo tried to argue but Lisa had already decided to 'let her ship sail.'

"But you are closer to Jennie than all of us combined," Lisa said, "you even kissed her on stage, you guys are like the bestest of best friends."

Jisoo's face turned bright red at the mention of the kiss. "That was just one time," Jisoo complained. Rosé giggles a little at her friend who looks like a spring day harvest tomato.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jennie popped into the conversation. Jisoo immediately looks down and hides her blushing face so Jennie doesn't look at her.

"Jennie, you and Jisoo will share a room together is that ok?" Rosé asked. Jisoo tensed up her body waiting for the answer.

"Yeah of course it's fine," Jennie agreed, "as long as Jisoo is cool with it."

Jisoo looked at Jennie with her bright gummy smile,"yeah, i'm definitely fine with it."

"It's settled then, i'll see you both of you at six," said Lisa as she grabbed Chaeyoungs hand and ran to the lifts.

"See you later guys, have fun!" Chaeyoung shouted as she was being dragged away.

Jisoo and Jennie stood awkwardly before Jennie broke the silence. "Let's head up to our room."

They go to the top floor of the hotel and open the door of their room. It's a cozy place made to look like an elegant royal chamber. It had floor to ceiling windows decorated to the classical french baroque style and a bed in the center of the room with finely made furniture around it.

"I'm going to shower first," Jennie said.

Jisoo simply nodded and Jennie slipped into the bathroom. When Jennie was gone Jisoo started involuntarily squealing. "Oh my gosh, i'm going to share a room with Jennie for a whole month."

She layed on the bed and covered her red face with a pillow. Somehow even the thought of sharing this bed with Jennie made her blush. "It's been so long," she thought to herself head still in the pillow. Her trance was disrupted by a shout from the bathroom.

"Jisoo-yah, can you pass me my shampoo inside my bag?" Jennie called out.

"Ok," Jisoo replied as she went through her baggage looking for her shampoo. She grabbed it and knocked on the door. Soon the sliding door opened up and Jennie came out in nothing but a towel. "Thanks so much Jisoo," Jennie said giving her a warm smile.

"y-yeah, of-of course," Jisoo stuttered.

Jennie closed the door and Jisoo fell back onto the bed. "Jisoo-yah, why are you so stupid. I thought you told yourself to move on," Jisoo screamed softly into the pillow frustrated at herself. "Oh my god I am so hopeless."

Soon it was time to go out, the girls all gathered in the lobby and discussed places to eat.

"Let's go to a restaurant, there's a really great one around here that I go to often," Jennie suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," the three agreed and walked behind Jennie on their way to the wildly popular restaurant,"Aliménts."

When they arrived, the manager in front was on his phone when he saw Jennie and immediately panicked before hanging up his call. "Oh! Miss Jennie, are you here for dinner?" He spoke in French so nobody but Jennie could understand him.

"Bonsoir Louise, at-tu des Chambres disponibles pour nous?" Jennie asked in fluent French.

The members look at her all shocked at this new found talent of hers.

"Malheureusement non, toutefois votre conaissance mademoiselle..." The two spoke away in French for a minute as the other three stood dumbfounded on the sidelines.

Soon Jennie finished the conversation and turned around, "there are no more private rooms left, but Joo-Hyun is here so i'm going to ask if we can share the space." Jennie led the way to Irene's room.

"I didn't know you spoke French," Rosé told Jennie still amazed, "when did you pick it up?"

"Oh, I picked up French because I come here so often, it's inconvenient to always have someone beside me translating everything," Jennie explained humbly.

"That's so cool," Jisoo exlaimed.

"You think so?" Jennie blushed slightly at her comment but not enough for Jisoo to notice.

Soon they came to Irene's room and knocked on the door. "Joo-Hyun Unnie!"

"Jennie! Is that you?" Irene said from inside.

"Wow! You can recognize me even with just the sound of my voice. Can you open the door?"

The door opened immediately as she said that and Irene's face popped out. "Hello girls, what a coincidence we're all here together."

"Yeah, it's usually impossible to get a hold of you," Jennie joked, "hey, they ran out of rooms to eat in, can we share yours Unnie?"

"Sure you can, but I told you stop calling me Unnie. You guys too, it makes me feel old.." Irene admitted.

The girls all laughed and sat down to order. An enjoyable dinner followed, with laughter, stories and jokes to go around. But soon the dinner came to an end and the girls had to leave.

"I'll get the bill Joo-Hyun," Jennie offered.

"No no no, you guys are my guests, i'll pay."

"I insist, we barged in on your dinner, i'll pay for the meal."

"Jennie-yah, i'm the oldest here i'll pay for the meal."

"Haiya Joo-Hyun, don't worry about it. It's just a little thing."

"Jennie it's embarassing if I don't pay."

"It's embarassing to all of us if we don't pay."

"Jennie, you really don't have to-"

"ENOUGH! Guys! I already paid for us. Stop bickering," Lisa said handing the waiter her credit card.

"Well seems like neither of us get to pay," Irene commented looking at Jennie.

"Yeah. But anyways Joo-Hyun, we'll see you some other time. Maybe you can go with us around the city sometime," Jisoo told her.

"I'll check my schedule and take you up on that offer. Jisoo can I speak with you for a moment?"

Jisoo was a bit surprised but curious of what Irene wanted to talk to her about. "What is it Unnie?"

"Haiya I told you not to call me that!" Irene said in mock anger.

Jisoo giggled, "Sorry Unn— I mean Joo-Hyun."

Irene sighed but her face immediately switched into a teasing one, "Jisoo-yah, you like Jennie don't you?"

Jisoo's face blushed tomato red and her voice started to stutter, "how d-did you know? Was I being too obvious?"

"So you admit?" Irene teased.

"NO!" Jisoo said strongly before switching her reponse ,"actually um.. maybe?"

Irene laughed out loud and punched her softly in the shoulder. "You were being soo obvious. You've been staring at her throughout dinner. Are you guys dating already?" Irene asks.

"No we aren't, I confessed to her but she rejected me. And that was a long while ago."

"Owh, yeah. She does that sometimes," Irene said reminiscing about the past," Jennie always liked to talk to me and ask for advice when it came to relationships. So I know her inside and out."

"Wow really?" Jisoo is surprised that Irene and Jennie are so close, "um... how many relationships has she had?"

"That's a secret," Irene teased, "don't worry though it's less than a thousand."

"How... helpful."

"But anyways, i've known her long enough to understand that she probably likes you too. She's been glancing at you for the whole dinner, it's clear there is some "tension" between you guys," Irene made air quotes when saying "tension".

"What? Nooooo... that's impossible."

"Trust me Jisoo, I can really help you out if you want, I know getting with her can be hard sometimes."

"Really? You can help me?" Jisoo asks intrigued at her offer.

"Yeah of course, it will be fun."

"O-ok then."

Irene gave Jisoo a bright smile,"Great! I'll be in touch. Give me your number."

Jisoo saves her contact on Irene's phone and thanks her for offering to help.

"Don't worry about it. Also i'm sure it's a given but don't tell anyone what we talked about," Irene warned.

"Yes of course. Well, i'll see you around then," Jisoo waved goodbye.

"Bye guys," Irene waved to the girls, "see you around."

The girls waved back and said their goodbyes. "You guys were talking for awhile. What did you guys discuss?" Jennie asked Jisoo.

"Oh, it's... nothing," Jisoo said while showing off her gummy smile.

"Hmmm.. ok then," Jennie concluded.

Soon the girls all got back to the hotel and went to their respective rooms, it was already past midnight so all the girls were exhausted.

When Jennie and Jisoo came back to the room, Jennie asked, "is it okay if I take a bath first?"

"Yeah sure, i'll take a bath after you."

"Great," Jennie then grabbed her pajamas and slipped into the shower. When she got out she saw that Jisoo had already passed out on the bed still fully clothed. Jennie giggled to herself out of the blue as she sat next to the sleeping beauty. "I must really like you Jisoo," she thought to herself as she stroked Jisoo's hair in long calming motions.

"Maybe one day Jisoo," she whispered under her breath, "one day." A soft smile came upon Jisoo's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 682 15
COMPLETED Jennie gets a new bodyguard. "Lalisa! Please... please pull through! You promised!" How did it come to this?
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
52.7K 1.2K 15
Lisa is a surgeon. A successful one alongside Jisoo. A very busy surgeon they are. She is purely gay from start but her mother does not want to liste...
293K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...