Secrets From Within [Legolas...

De Annabanana2895

An Elleth named Alvena Baggins has grown up with Bilbo Baggins. Her whole life believing she was an unusual a... Mais

Secrets From Within [Legolas FanFic again]
The more the merrier.
Going on an Adventure!
Trolls and Weapons
Imladris
Council of the Lost Princess
Saving 13 Dwarves
A//N - Must read, For your own Sanity.
Run Bombur Run!
Woodelves
Like father but not like Son.
Rollin' in the Barrels
His little Secret
Don't get your hopes up
Wound
The battle.
Saying Farewell
Bilbo's birthday!!
There and back again then back there again
Legolas
Secret Council
So much death
The Secret from within
Kiss me away
Fangorn Forest
Gandalf's staff
Second Soulmate but first Love
The haunting
Alliance without the dying
Fire will consume her
Author's note! Important!
Author's note. It's done!
The Spark of new Hope.
Sauron's tale
Sewn together
United
Finale.

Mithrandir

4.2K 155 10
De Annabanana2895

        Alvena kept running through the forest and as she thought it was all right to break down she shrugged her cloak off and pounced at the ground. She started seeing flashes of fire but no fire was around her. "What's happening to me?" she had all these frustrations building up in her but she did not know what she is frustrated about. She was angry, sad, and frustrated all together. 

She curled up on the dirt ground not caring if her clothes got dirty. She was a Hobbit. "An unusual Hobbit." she said to herself as she focused on controlling the fire that still stirred in her. Like a ragging fire. Tears ran down her face uncontrollably. Rain started pouring from the sky and as a single drop hit Alvena, it would make her skin sizzle. She screamed out in agony it felt like the rain was putting out the fire. "What's happening to me?" she shouted as she cried, more rain drops started to pour making her tremble in pain.

Suddenly the pain of the rain stopped and a voice came out of nowhere "The fire is consuming you." Alvena's bright red eyes scanned her surroundings for the source of the voice but to only be met with a bright light. "You need to fight it." the bright light said and Alvena croaked "How?" The bright light dimmed revealing itself.

"Gandalf?"

"Fight harder." he said as he gripped his staff tightly. "Look from within, find who you are... are you a hobbit or Elven folk? Are you in love with Legolas or are you in love with Sauron? Find who you are!" Gandalf said strictly trying his best to help Alvena. Alvena shut her eyes tightly trying to focus on controlling the fire only to make the fire from within her burst even bigger making it harder.

"I can't." Alvena cried out, "You aren't trying hard enough!" Gandalf scolded her only to be met by Alvena's sobs. "Think of something or someone that you can hold on to for the rest of your life." Gandalf encouraged but a lot of people went through Alvena's mind. Who? So she let out a determined breath and closed her eyes as she focused on memories.

Memories with Legolas, the first time she met him when he held an arrow to her face. The time when he visited her in the dungeon. Their first kiss. All the moments they had fighting together and lastly the most cherished memory was when she saw him in Rivendell.

 Memories with Frodo, the first time she saw Frodo when he was just a wee baby bawling his eyes out, the nights where she and Frodo would tell tales of adventure, chasing the boars and being chased by boars, and her most cherished memory is Frodo's birthday where they danced all night.

 Memories Sam, Merry, and Pippin, when the three of them would tell each other dares and get in trouble together. When they would mess with the Sack-ville-Bagginses and get away with it. Her most cherished memory with her silly often hungry friends is during Bilbo's birthday when Merry and Pippin got in trouble with the fire works and Sam went to dance with Rosie.

 Memories with Gandalf, the first time she met Gandalf when he offered an adventure. The time he came back to the Shire to celebrate Bilbo's birthday, the time he told stories about her home but her most cherished memory with Gandalf was when he would set the fireworks on fire it's because he would have this certain twinkle in his eye that she would never forget.

And most of all memories with someone who she loves the most, Bilbo, her dearest brother that she grew up with. Both little halflings chasing dragonflies, getting chased by boars, growing and doing everything together, their adventure together with the dwarves of Erebor, the times she would see him alive during the adventure but her most cherished memory... that was cherished among all the others... that if she were to choose one memory that could play over and over again, it would be the time they both agreed on going on the adventure that both of the sprinted across the Shire.

 Alvena's eyes snapped open and the pain that was there a while ago vanished like it never happened. "How are you feeling?" Gandalf asked and even though Alvena heard him loud and clear still her gaze was straight ahead. Alvena's eyes were back to normal and she was determine to end this once and for all.

"Alvena... who are you?" Gandalf asked

"I'm Alvena of BagEnd, the last survivor of the Red Kingdom, the Unusual Hobbit."

***

        Alvena rode on her horse as fast as she could to get to Gondor, with her cloak. She could fight Sauron every time he tried getting inside her mind. She was riding to Gondor beside Gandalf along with Pippin. Alvena shook her head as she heard the story from Gandalf of why Pippin is riding with him to Gondor. "Couldn't get your hands off of trouble can ye Pippin?" Alvena asked him and all Pippin can do was look down.

Suddenly Alvena looked back at Pippin with an excited look and asked "How was it? Amazing?" Gandalf's eyes snapped to Alvena making her look straight ahead that's until the view absolutely took her breath away once more. "Minas Tirith, city of Kings." Gandalf spoke as they stood there on top of the hill. "Wow." Alvena gasped. "It is big and beautiful, right Vena?" Pippin asked but all Alvena could say was that, "The more I see Middle Earth the more I see how beautiful it truly is."

They galloped through the city to reach the top. Alvena couldn't help but adore the city especially its beautiful banner of white and gold. When they finally reached the top she didn't know how many breaths would be stolen by Middle Earth because next thing you know she can't breath because of its beauty and she did not know whether that was a good thing or bad. They dismounted their horses and started walking, once they passed a tree Pippin spoke up. "It's the tree... Gandalf, Gandalf!" 

"Yes, the White tree of Gondor. The tree of the King... Lord Denethor however is not a King, he is a steward only, the caretaker of the throne. Listen carefully, both of you... Lord Denethor is Boromir's father, to give him news of his beloved son's death would be the most unwise and I would not mention Frodo or the ring-- and say nothing of Aragorn either." Gandalf said and as he was about to enter he stopped and turned to Pippin and Alvena. "In fact, it's best if you don't speak at all, both of you." he added.

Alvena and Pippin nodded their heads. The huge wooden doors creaked open and the three of them walked to the front in silence. "Hail Lord Denethor son of Ecthelion , Lord and Steward of Gondor." Gandalf greeted him but the man on the thronne still had his head bowed down. 

"I come with tidings in this dark hour." Gandalf added. "And with counsel." 

"Perhaps you came to explain this?" the Steward spoke as he held a blow horn, Pippin and Alvena were not fools. They knew who was the owner of the blow horn. The stewards head raised and he said "Perhaps you come to tell me why my son is dead?" Which was met by silence. 

"Boromir died to save us." Pippin spoke and at that moment Alvena wanted to pull out all her hair and disappear from view. "My kin's men and me, he fell defending us from many fouls." Pippin spoke as he walked to the front bowing down. Gandalf tried scolding him but Pippin's head was as hard as a rock.

"I offer you my service, in payment of his death." Pippin said which made Alvena groan. "And Alvena is in service to you as well." Pippin said which made Gandalf and Alvena's head snapped to Pippin. 

"Pippin!" Alvena shouted. 

"This is my first command of both of you." the Steward spoke. "How did you escape and my son did not? so mighty man that he was." 

"The mightiest man may be slain by one arrow but Boromir was pierced by many." Pippin said and this made the Steward quiver in grief. 

"Get up." Gandalf said as he once again whacked Pippin with his staff. "My Lord there will be a time to grieve for Boromir but it is not now... War is coming, the enemy is on your doorstep. As Steward you are in charge of the defense of this city. where are Gondor's armies? You still have friends, you are not alone in this fight. Send word to Theodon of Rohan, light the beacons." Gandalf said

"You think you are wise Mithrandir yet for all your subtleties you have no wisdom... do you think the eye of the white tower is blind? I have seen more than you know, with your left hand you would use me as a shield against Mordor and with your right you will see to surprise me... I know who rides with Theoden of Rohan. Oh, yes. Word has reached my ear, this Aragorn son of Arathorn and I tell you now-- I will not bow to this ranger of the north!" 

"The authority is not given to you to deny the return of the King." Gandalf argued. "The throne of Gondor is mine!" the Steward barked. "And no others."

Gandalf looked once more at the Steward then turn around to leave. Gandalf spoke of the Steward but Alvena couldn't hear since she was focusing on the thunder sound in the distance and they were still walking but Alvena wasn't listening to Gandalf. "Alvena." Gandalf spoke "Mmh?" Alvena snapped out of her bubble as her eyes still on the red sky right above Mordor.

"I need a favor."

"What?"

"Light the beacons."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75.7K 1.9K 32
The quality is bad lol, but it was very important to young me, so no hate, pls. Nymeria just wanted a quiet life in the woods, alone. But somehow fa...
44.4K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...
28.4K 745 16
Agardess made the name for herself as Middle-Earth's greatest assassin. She was cold hearted and quiet, never one for saying anything. She was never...
178K 5.4K 38
Enmira is a half elven skin changer, that went through a lot in her early years. After an encounter with Gandalf, she sees the company that she needs...