[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

By ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... More

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}

3.5K 55 66
By ThatLazyImmortal

{Chapter Start!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[??? (???) - ???]

[Your p.o.v]

«1%...25%...50%...75%...100% System Update Complete. Rebooting...» I awaken to the sound of Histoire's voice.

«Master please wake up.» Histoire calls out to me.

"Mm...what is it Histoire?" I ask while keeping my eyes closed feeling totally tired for some reason.

«Did you forget what we just talked about just a moment ago?»

I took a moment to recall. (...Oh, right she needed help with Afro(?) or something.) "Yeah, I remember and...now that I think about it, how did this Afro(?) catch you?" I ask while starting to feel my Aura flow through my body healing it albeit slowly.

«...*sigh* It's Arfoire and as for how she captured me well...she caught me off guard when I was performing maintenance on the system.» She says sounding a little embarrassed she got caught so easily.

"I was wondering where you were since you didn't come back. Well, I would've gone after you if you took to long to come back." I open my eyes and notice that I'm on top of Compa's bed.

While I was looking around I notice Neptune sleeping next to me and hugging my arm with a smile while drooling a bit.

«Eh?» Histy sounds surprised for some reason.

"Why do you sound surprised? You belong to me, so of course, I won't let anyone else have you." I say the obvious so I don't understand why she's surprised.

«I-Is t-that so...» She says sounding embarrassed but very happy and I can just imagine her blushing while quickly flapping her wings cutely.

I nod my head knowing she can see me and sat up. "So where are you? I'll go over and break you out and kick Arfoire Ass while I'm at it for daring to take my stuff." I ask while trying to shake Neptune off my arm but it's not working.

«That... might be a little tough at the moment...» She says bitterly.

I tilt my head a little confused. "Why? She shouldn't be that strong right? Didn't I fight her just a little while ago and easily win?"

«...You've probably noticed that you feel extremely weak right?»

I nod my head. (I do feel a bit better but I should've been healed already by now.)

She sighed heavily and explained. «Well Arfoire managed to sneak in a very lethal virus into your system, which was supposed to make you comatose so she could take you and "admire" you for eternity *chills* which thank goodness it didn't.» I hear her sigh with great relief and continue. «Luckily your Immortality is fighting back against it but on the downside... Your stats have been reset and not just a normal reset your stats are at the negative values. So that means it'll be even harder to get back to the way you were before.» She says sounding very sorry.

I scratched my head annoyed. (Damn that bitch always popping out of nowhere and causing trouble.) "*sigh* Well whatever I'll just level up and take you back. More importantly, are you alright?" I ask worried as I know that Arfoire wants to get rid of Histoire. She's so damn slippery that every time I'm about to finish her off she manages to get away.

«*giggles* Don't worry Master she knows that you'll get very angry if she hurt me in any way. The last thing she wants is for you to hate her. Besides, I still have your mark in my soul which connects me to you so if anything did happen Id just respawn to were your at but that would mean she would be able to take my powers if not I would've already done that.» She says gently probably trying not to worry me.

I sighed in relief. (It's true I don't hate her, it's just annoying when she pops out of nowhere and causes trouble. That and I'm just too goddam lazy to try and find her myself.) "Anyways, I'll talk to you again when I level up. I know you're using a lot of energy to keep in contact with me."

«Ok but please be careful Master, if you "Died" now who knows how many years it would take for you to revive.» She says practicality begging me since she knows I get a "bit" reckless.

I nod my head and feel her disconnect the call.

*Ring!* *Ring!* *Ring!*

When I was thinking about what to do I hear the alarm clock ringing which causes Neptune to wake up.

"Shuuuuuut...Up!" She yells and punches the alarm clock shutting it up and begins to panic a bit. "Oh, Shoot! Did I break something?" She says worriedly.

She then sits up and looks around Compa's room blankly.

"Wait... Where am I?" She says and then notices I'm right next to her. "(Y/n)!" She yells and throws herself at me knocking me down onto the bed.

Before I can say anything I hear someone coming from the kitchen.

"Oh, you're up. Good morn', Sleepyheads! Well, actually, good afternoon!" I hear a girly voice.

Turning my head to look I see "Compa" a slender fair-skinned girl with a height of "154cm (5'01")". Compa has long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wears a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. Compa also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse and heart-shaped buttons. Like her headband, both her purse and the heart on the choker has Compile Heart's noticeable C logo.

I see her looking at us with a soft smile.

Neptune turned her head. "Um, this isn't my room, is it? Is it yours?" She asks Compa while clinging to me.

Compa nodded her head. "Last night (Y/n) suddenly jumped out the window giving me a scare and told me to follow him if he didn't return after a while. Seeing that he was taking long I chased after him and found you two inside a crater." She explains with a smile

I smiled at Compa. "Thanks and sorry for scaring you last night."

Her smile brightened and she shook her head. "Don't worry about it (Y/n). Anywho, you two were out cold, so I carried you two here."

Neptune looked surprised but immediately smiled looking at. "All by yourself? That's cool, thanks! But you sure are a lot stronger than you look." She says impressed while looking Compa over.

"I go to nursing school. Moving bodies is part of my training, so I'm fine." She happily explains. Then she seems to remember something. "Come to think of it I haven't introduced my self. My name is Compa and I'm one of (Y/n)'s women." She says the last part sounding very happy and proud.

"Eh? You too?" Neptune asks surprised while looking at me and Compa.

Compa also looks a bit surprised. "Does that mean your a "Sister"?" She asks looking like she's hoping Neptune says yes.

Neptune proudly nodded her head. "Yes, I'm (Y/n)'s women. You can call me Neptune. I hope we'll be great friends and "Sisters"." She says with a bright smile.

Compa giggled happily. "It's nice to meet you, Nept-... Nepee... Nepta-... Nepel... Neput..." Compa tries to say Neptune's name but is failing horribly at it for some reason causing me to look at her weirdly.

While Neptune just smiled and waved it off. "Neptuna, Nep-Nep, Nepper, it doesn't matter. You can call me anything!" She says not minding what she's called.

Compa sighed and smiled. "Okay, then! How about Nep-Nep? It's nice to meet you, Nep-Nep!" She says sounding happy to have made a friend and "Sister".

I looked at Neptune and decided to mess with her a bit. "So Neptune can I also call you whatever I want?" I ask with an "Innocent" smile. Seeing my smile causes Compa to sweat a little but Neptune doesn't notice.

"Yeah, you can! In fact, I want you to!" Neptune says looking hopeful at what I'm going to call her.

I simply say. "Tuna."

Neptune sweats a little. "I-I think I heard you wrong. So could you please repeat that?" She says cleaning her ear.

"Tuna." I repeat.

Her smile stiffens. "P-please a-anything but that." She says stiffly.

I looked at her with an "Angry" look. "Ah? Didn't you say anything?" I ask in a "cold" voice.

She stands up in front of me and instantly does a splendid dogeza.

"Please anything but that!" She begs.

I try holding my laughter.

That's when she noticed that I'm messing with her. "(Y/n) you're horrible~!" She yells and softly pounds my chest repeatedly while pouting.

"Hahaha! Ok ok, I'm sorry." I hug her wrapping my arms around her waist and give her a kiss on the lips.

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck and slides her soft tongue into my mouth wrapping around my own and I feel my self getting hard.

She must feel it too because she smiles and grinds herself over my crouch while breathing heavily. "(Y/n)..." She moans out my name while I suck on her lip.

When I was about to respond I felt two big soft things press onto my back and a pair of arms wrapping around my chest from behind.

Turning my head around I saw Compa looking at me with a blushing face while pouting.

"That's not fair (Y/n) why only Nep-Nep. I want to kiss too~." She kisses me and after some time I separate while smiling and push both Neptune and Compa onto the bed.

"Iyaaa~💕." They both cry out happily and I decided to "love" them till they couldn't move.

...

...
[Timeskip with (A/n: Just telling you guys, girls, and Neps(?) That I will be writing 18+ scenes(sorry if It sucks) starting later in the story. I just didn't want to do one so early~ish. Also, expect me to post Mature pictures(if wattpad doesn't take them down) as well.😉]

...

...

I look at the Neptune and Compa who are on my chest.

I decided to ask Neptune something that's been on my mind. "Hey, Neptune?"

"Nnn~ what is it ~?" She says with eyes closed while smiling and lazily rubs her cheeck onto my chest.

"Why were you falling from the sky?" I ask Neptune while running my hand through Compas' hair as i feel her listening.

"I...dont know... I don't remember anything but you before coming here..." She says burying her face into my chest.

Compa who's listening speaks up. "Nep-Nep, maybe you're suffering from amnesia."

"Hm... But if that's true why she remember me?" I ask Compa while stroking her cheek.

She sighed in comfort and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm not sure."

Neptune laughed and shrugged. "Well, it doesn't really matter." She says like it's somebody else problem.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course it matters, I have to find out who did it and teach them a lesson for daring to hurt what's mine."

Neptune looked at me and smiled softly. "(Y/n)... really I'm fine. Besides... as long as i remember you i don't really care about anything else." She says with eyes full of love.

I felt my face heating up a bit. "I-Is that so..." (Shit, what am I getting embarrassed for?) When I was thinking that I notice Neptune having a nosebleed while staring at me. While Compa repeatedly takes pictures of me with her phone while also having a nosebleed.

"H-Hey Compa delete the pictures!" I reach for the phone but she quickly rolls off the bed and runs away and I could swear I saw afterimages.

When I was about to get up Neptune suddenly tackled me to the bed. "Run! Compa! Run! And don't forget to make copies!" Neptune yells at Compa while holding me down with surprising strength.

...

...
[Timeskip with Neptune clinging to (Y/n)'s back as he frantically tries to catch Compa while she leaves him in the dust.]
...

...

I'm sitting in the living room sofa covering my face with my hands.

I feel someone sit next to me and turn to see Neptune looking at me with a smile(?)

Seeing the look on her face tells me I have no hope of deleting the pictures anymore.

She laughs and pats my shoulder. "Oh, don't worry about it, (Y/n). No need to get yourself down over it." She says while keeping that smile on her face.

I just groan in annoyance.

*growl~~~*

I hear a growl and turn to see Neptune hold her stomach.

"Uuu~ I'm hungry (Y/n), is there anything to eat?" Neptune asks me while her stomach continues to growl.

I rolled my eyes and noticed Compa coming from the other bedroom. "Compa, You got anything to eat?"

"Food? Well, I don't have much, but how about some pudding?" She says after thinking for a moment.

"Pudding? Um, what's a pudding?" Neptune has a clueless look on her face.

Compa looked at her surprised. "You don't know what pudding is?"

Neptune shook her head. "Nope never heard of it. Does it taste good?" She asks looking a little curious.

I nod my head. "I don't know about others but Compas pudding is the best I've ever had." I say and see Compa with a bashful smile.

Neptune looked excited. "Oh? Really? Well then, I'm looking forward to it then, especially since i know you're a picky eater."

I roll my eyes and lean back into the couch.

Compa smiled and happily heads towards the kitchen. "Just a minute. Let me go bring you one...~"

...

...

...

She comes back and brings a plate of pudding setting it on the table.

Neptune looked at it curiously. "Hm... So this yellow thing is a pudding?" She pokes it with the spoon. "Whoa! Look at this (Y/n), It wiggles when you poke it!" She laughs while repeatedly poking it.

"Nep-Nep...did you lose the memory of food, too?" Compa asks Neptune.

She stopped poking the pudding and thought for a moment. "...I remember "cake" and stuff, so I guess I really don't know what it is." She then smiles and takes a spoonful of pudding. "Well, here I go! *chomp* (It was on this day that a Nep joins the Dark(pudding) Side.😑)

"The tantalizing sweetness that melts away on my tongue! This is the best!" She says with sparkling eyes.

Compa smiled happily at the compliment and asked. "Really you think so?"

"Yeah!" Neptune nods and then turns to me. "(Y/n) you have to try this!" She gets another spoonful and brings it towards my mouth.

I took a bite and widened my eyes slightly. "Compa did you get even better?" I ask because last time I tried it it was good but not this good.

Compa nods looking a bit proud.

I smiled at her. "I'm sure you'll be a great wife when we get married." I say and see Compa blush while looking down.

Neptune finished the pudding and looked at Compa. "Amazing...Compa, you are a genius." She says.

Compa laughed a little. "Oh stop teasing me, Nep-Nep. Wait a moment. Let me get more!" She says and heads to the kitchen.

...

...
[Timeskip with Neptune stuffing her face full of puddings~.]

...

...

Neptune layed on the couch with her head on my lap while patting her stomach. "You're homemade pudding was a blast, Compa!" Neptune gives her a thumbs up.

Compa smiled while I looked at Neptune. "What are you going to do now?" I ask while poking her soft cheek.

She thought for a moment. "Well, I want to know what happened, so I thought of going back to where we were found." She says turning her head and suddenly starts to suck on my finger.

I rolled my eyes and decided to play with her tongue. "I don't really remember where we fell." I say while Neptune tries to overpower my finger with her tongue but fails.

"Ooh! Then, I can take you there, (Y/n), Nep-Nep." Compa says getting closer to my free hand and then puts my other finger into her mouth.

"Hm? Don't you have medical school today?" I ask while letting her do what she wants.

"...Nh~, it's closed because of the monsters roaming about." She says while I mess with both their tounges at the same time.

"Hm... Well, let's go then." I say after enough messing around and get up.

"Ahhh..." The two cry out sadly when I pull my fingers from their mouths and a small burst of black flames surrounds my hands cleaning them.

(Dammit I already used one 1/5 of my Aura just form using a bit of Immortals Flame. *sigh* Whatever guess I'll have to (ugh)grind some mob's and hope there's a boss or something.) I start thinking of my game plan as we head to town.

...

...
[Timeskip with Compa smiling while sharpening the needle on a human-sized syringe.]
...

...

[Planeptune(Afternoon) - Downtown]

[Your p.o.v]

Wow! This place is huge! So Compa, what's this city called?" Neptune excitedly runs around and asks Compa seeing that I'm busy with my phone.

"This is Planeptune. It's a city that Lady Purple Heart presides over." Compa says.

I took a moment to look at Neptune's expression and noticed nothing abnormal. (*sigh* Seems like she really doesn't remember anything.) Last time I tried to tell her who she was, she suddenly got a massive headache so I stopped.

Neptune began to think. "Planeptune that name sounds really familiar..."

I rolled my eyes at her and focused my attention on my phone.

Compa smiled. "It sounds like your name, Nep-Nep."

While we were walking I felt lots of stares directed at me. Looking around I noticed all the women looking at me with feverish looks. (Hm? What's everyone looking at?)
I then remembered Histoire told me to always wear something that covers or hides my face if I don't want to be stared at all the time.

I turned to Compa. "Hey, do you know any clothing stores were I could buy something real quick?"

She tilts her head and thought for a moment. "Hm... Yes, their's one right over there." She points to a store and I make my way there.

"You two stay here for a moment and I'll be right back." I say with my back to them and disappear. (I just ran so fast that people usually say that it looks like I disappear. But damn does it take a lot of Aura to keep up with my daily usage. It's a good thing I recover fast enough but I'll have to be careful in battles.)

...

...

...

I come out of the store looking at my new clothes. A jacket with a hood attached, a shirt, pants, and a pair of boots.
(This shirt and pants)👇

(This jacket and hoodie)👇

(These boots)👇

I look at myself and cover my head with my hood and good thing it can cover most of my face as well. (Hopefully, I don't look too bad since I don't really have much of a fashion sense. Well... Not that I really care but the girls always seem to get angry every time I dress sloppily. I don't get what's sloppy in just wearing a tracksuit and sandals.)

I spot the girls and see Neptune head to a pile of garbage for some reason.

"What's she doing?" I ask standing next to Compa.

She shook her head. "I'm not sure I just said we were going to the park just outside the city and she just suddenly left and started digging through the garbage." She says just as confused as me.

That's when I notice her looking at me intensely and then nods her head satisfied which makes me sweat a little. It reminds me of the last time I wore something she didn't deem "appropriate" so she used me as a dress-up doll the whole day. (Now that I think about she's similar in that aspect to Noire that cosplay maniac.)

While I'm lost in thoughts, Neptune came back. "(Y/n)! Compa! Look at what I found, a sword!" She says showing me a wooden sword.

"Well, it's made of wood, but hey, its a sword!" She says proudly displaying it.

Compa looked at her confused. "I see that, but what are you going to use that for, Nep-Nep." She asks while I'm already used to her randomness.

"Uh... LARping...?" She says unsure.

Compa just gives a troubled smile. "Um, okey-dokey, Nep-Nep..."

I roll my eyes which I seem to have been doing a lot lately and we start heading to the Park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
6.7K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...
13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...