R-Rated Chapters

By xXrougeXx

R-Rated scenes from my stories More

R-Rated Chapters

87.2K 1K 217
By xXrougeXx

Chapter Thirty-Four: Behaving Badly

Opening my eyes from my blissful slumber, I sigh at the warmth that I am encased in. Arms tighten around me and for a moment I have a freak out about who is laying behind me before I realise that I am lying in Gabriel’s room.

“Morning.” His husky voice resonates through the silent room.

“Hey.” I whisper back sinking into his chest.

“How you feeling?” He asks, rolling me over so I am placed underneath him.

“Great.”

“We have a free house, you know what that means.” He laughs wriggling his eyebrows.

“The only person you’re going to be having sex with is yourself, idiot.” I smile up at him.

“I never mentioned anything about sex but if you’re bringing up the topic I’m not opposed to it.” Winking at me I laugh pushing him off me and rolling off the bed.

“Only happening in your dreams loser plus I’m going out with Maddi today.” Chuckling at his fallen face I walk out of the room and towards my own eager to meet up with Maddi.

“If you need help in the shower I’m willing to help!” Gabriel yells from his room.

“Only in your dreams.” I yell back catching the sound of his groan as I close my room door to get ready.

Grabbing a grey pair of shorts and white shirt I walk into the bathroom running a hot shower and jumping in. I stand under the stream of water thinking about the past two weeks and the rollercoaster ride it has been. Laughing at the fact that I had lost the bet with Violet, I’m slightly relieved at the fact that she won’t be announcing it in the cafeteria.

Hopping out of the shower, I quickly dry myself off and pull my hair into a messy bun before applying a light layer of foundation and mascara on my face. Walking out of the bathroom I see Maddi sprawled out on my bed, hearing the sound of the door open she turns her head in my direction sitting up.

“God how long do you want to shower for?” She asks as I sit down next to her, tying my shoe laces.

“As long as I wanna.” I comment in a childish tone making her roll her eyes.

“How old are you?” She sticks her tongue out pulling me off the bed and out of the room.

“I’m too young for you perv!” I yell as I’m dragged down the stairs ignoring the looks that Callum and Harley throw me.

“What son?” I stop walking puffing my chest out making them laugh.

“Keep walking speedy.” Harley comments as they continue down the hall.

“Yeah hurry up we have a full day together.” Maddi celebrates as we near her car.

“And what exactly are we doing together, you never clarified.” I question as she speeds out of the driveway.

“We’re gonna get breakfast and this cute café.” She starts in a dreamy voice.

“And then you’re going to tell me what the fuck is happening between Gabriel and yourself.” She commands sending me a quick glare before focusing on the road.

“What do you think is going on between us?” I look at her warily.

“Something big like either you professed your love for each other, DTR’d or had sex, either way it means that Violet won the bet.” She answers cockily making me suppress my groan.

“What would make you think any of that?” I ask squinting at her slightly.

“There’s something in the air between you two, I can feel it.” She comments putting the car in park as we arrive at the café.

“Come on its talking time.” She whispers in a creepy voice as we get out of the car.

“Alright then Sherlock.” I mutter following her into the café.

“I heard that.” She turns to me pushing me slightly.

“Shush and let’s get the food.” I pull her after me.

“Yeah, yeah and then we can talk about Gaby your baby.” She coos pushing herself close to me.

“Ew stop humping me and get to the table.” I whisper making her laugh.

“Touch my body put me on the floor, wrestle me around play with me some more.” She starts to sing behind me making me clench my jaw.

“Don’t even start singing this shit.” I comment collapsing into the seat watching a smirk grow on her face.

“The truth’s the truth and you love it.” She opera sings, raising some eyebrows in the café.

“God you’re so embarrassing.” I drop my head to the table groaning.

“How can I help you guys today?” A deep voice comes from the side of the table.

“Uh..hey.” Maddi stutters making me raise my head from the table to see the waiter standing their amused.

“Hello, are you ready to order?” He asks looking away from Maddi to me.

“I’ll get a mango iced tea and the big breakfast.” I smile handing him my menu.

“Alright beautiful.” He replies making my eyes widen and causing me to look over to Maddi who is imitating my look.

Pretending like I didn’t hear him I look out the window as Maddi stutters her order at him, as his footsteps leave the table I make the mistake of watching him walk towards the counter and he looks back catching my eye and making him smirk.

“Holy shit what was that?” Maddi whisper shouts at me.

“I don’t fucking know.” I whisper back looking at her worriedly.

“Oh my God what if Gabriel comes into the café and gets super ape shit crazy holy shit, ommigod, ommigod, ommigod, ommigod.” She whispers looking like she is about to hyperventilate.

“Woman get a hold out yourself!” Snapping my fingers in front of her face trying to bring her back to earth.

“Okay I’m good.” She breathes, unclenching the table.

“Jesus woman you were acting like the world was ending.” I huff out.

“I can’t help it, the waiter was fucking hot and he was like eye fucking you and that comment after you made your order, Jesus.” She speaks with wide eyes.

Laughing at her reaction I just shake my head at her comment running a hand down my face as I think about the different scenarios that could occur if Gabriel were to walk through the doors. Rolling my eyes, I see Maddi stiffen and look at me with wide eyes.

“Ladies, here are you drinks.” The waiter speaks in a weird husky voice probably trying to sound sexy.

Biting my lip to stop me from laughing I only mumble a thanks as he places the drink in front of me while I keep my gaze on the table in front of me. Looking up from under my lashes I see Maddi looking at him in a trance.

“Thank you.” She breathes as he walks away smirking.

“Would you like a napkin for that drool?” I ask throwing some napkins at her face.

“Oh my God shut up.” She replies picking up the napkins and slyly running it under her chin.

Laughing at her reaction I throw some more napkins towards her taking a sip of my drink and locating the waiter on the opposite side of the café. Compared to Gabriel he wasn’t even on the same scale.

“I bet you’re thinking about Gabriel.” Maddi wriggles around in her booth looking at me.

“I bet you’re thinking about how you’re going to be getting into the waiters pants.” I retort copying her movements.

“Touché douche.” She winks at me.

“Hey look your boyfriend is coming back to the table with our food, aw what a bae.” I coo watching as she stiffens in her seat.

“Here is your food beautiful.” He winks at me placing my food in front of me while brushing his arm across mine.

“Uh...thanks?” I reply looking confused.

“Anytime honey.” He smirks at me before placing Maddi’s food in front of her and leaving.

“Damn why is bae not looking at me.” She pouts at me laughing.

“Bae’s a douche especially with that stupid arse smirk, like does bae not know how to smile?” I ask her taking a bite from my food.

“I’m tryna teach him but it’s hard, bae’s being stubborn.” She laughs making me laugh.

“It’s a bit sad that bae doesn’t know our plans for the future.” She sulks eating her food.

“Anyway, speaking about bae’s how is Gabriel?” She smirks at me.

“Things happened between us...” I trailed off smiling at her while wiggling my eyebrows.

“Oh my god did you sleep together?” She exclaims loudly causing the waiter to look over to our table.

“No!” I whisper laughing at her reaction.

“Then wha?” She groans with a mouth full of food.

“He told me he loved me and then I freaked out and then the cops came to my house because long story short I stole a car when I did a runner and now I have a fine to pay, but anyway yeah that happened and then I said it back and then he asked me to be his girlfriend.” I rush out looking at Maddi who looks like she is about to choke on her food.

“Oh my God you guys did not, he did not, you did not, where the fuck was I when this happened?” She questions me with wide eyes.

“We did, he did, I did and I don’t know.” I answer finishing the last bits on my plate.

“Dayum, well let’s finish up here so I can get you back to bae.” She says excitedly stacking her plate on top of mine and ushering the waiter over.

“How can I help you?” He asks looking at me as if I had asked him to come over here.

“We would like the bill thanks.” I smile at him warily.

“Anything for someone as beautiful as yourself.” He replies winking and taking the plates.

“Give me a paper bag I think I am going to be sick.” I pretend to hurl as his back is turned to us making Maddi chuckle under her breath.

“He seems like he has an arsehole personality.” She frowns taking her wallet out of her bag.

“He probably does.” I agree as he returns with our bill.

“And this is for you.” He hands me a small white paper smirking at me before walking away.

Looking at Maddi confused she urges me to open the paper, doing so I see a number written with the words call me beautiful xx underneath making my eyes widen, laughing under my breath I hand it over to Maddi and pay my half of the bill while leaving a shit tip before getting leaving the café.

“What a loser.” Maddi comments reading the paper before folding it up and putting it into her bag.

“You gonna call him later?” I ask laughing at her movements.

“Of course, can’t let a number like that go to waste.” She replies as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

Laughing I throw my bag into the back seat and get into the passenger side, turning on the radio I blast the song singing it loudly with Maddi and laughing as she gets the lyrics wrong. It doesn’t take us long to get back to Gabriel’s place, getting out of the car I wave command her to come inside.

“Fine, fine.” She grumbles getting out of the car.

“It hurts knowing that you don’t want to spend time with me.” I pretend to sob as I open the front door.

“Yeah well…your face.” Is all she replies with making the both of us confused.

“You need some help.” I chuckle walking towards the sounds of the t.v and guys shouting.

“I bet they’re playing a video game.” She says in a cocky tone.

“What gave it away Sherlock?” Pushing her into the room I ignore her shocked sounds.

“Did you bring food?” Is the first thing I hear as we enter the lounge.

“No but I have a guy’s number if you’re interested?” Maddi answers dropping into the empty couch with me following behind.

“How’d you get the number, did you flash him?” Diesel asks making the guys laugh.

“Unlike you I don’t need to take off my clothes.” Maddi retorts making the guys shout out ‘burn.’

“Would you like some water for that burn?” Ryker asks in a posh British accent.

“Shut the fuck up Ryker.” Harley comments making Ryker look towards us with sad eyes.

“Aw honey.” Maddi coos opening her arms as he rushes to sit in between us on the small two seater.

“They always hurt my feelings.” He sulks.

“Shut the fuck up you baby.” I groan pushing him over to Maddi.

“Why do you all hate me?” He yells burring his head into Maddi’s shoulder.

“Because you’re a poof.” Callum comments with sounds of agreement with the rest of the guys.

“Afdyasbrfhgf.” He gurgles out making everyone laugh.

“Someone take him to the mental ward thanks.” Gabriel laughs throwing a pillow at us.

“Stahp!” Ryker groans laying his body across Maddi and I’s.

“Okay fuck off everyone go back to your homes.” Gabriel commands pausing the game and standing up.

“No I don’t wanna go home this is my home!” Callum whines as he is pulled off the couch.

“Stop complaining you don’t live here.” Ryker comments sitting up straight.

“You don’t even live here fucktard.” Diesel says dragging Ryker off the couch.

“Don’t tell me where I live!” Ryker yells as he follows Harley out of the room.

“Jesus help that kid.” Diesel mumbles as we walk towards the front door.

“I’ll text you later.” Maddi laughs hugging me goodbye before walking to her car.

“It was nice knowing you.” Ryker yells at me as he is shoved into Harley’s car.

Laughing, I wave goodbye to him as he squashes his face against the car window while Diesel tries to pull him back. Turning around I walk back into the house and towards the lounge where Gabriel sits still playing the video game.

“You didn’t even say goodbye to your friends.” I tsk him.

“Mhmm.” Rolling my eyes at his comment I walk up to my room thinking about Violet.

Bellyflopping onto the bed I grab my laptop from the table next to me and open it up ready to send an email to Violet.

To: vi.dennings@hotmail.com
Subject: afafjsfha

VIOLET! How has everything been?? You’ve been gone for
over a week now I miss you so much! I’m still waiting for the
phone call because I have so much shit to tell you that will
make you die.

Be safe call me or email me back ASAP hoe
Love you!!!

- Ava

Sending the email, I close my laptop lid just as my room door opens. Raising an eyebrow at Gabriel I place the laptop on the table next to me and watch as he closes the door and walks over towards the bed.

“What are you up to?” I ask watching him warily as he drops next to me on the bed.

“You know when two people profess their love for one another they normally can’t seem to leave each other.” He comments looking up at me.

“Well with a face like yours it’s not that hard to leave you.” I smirk at him squealing as he lunges at me placing himself on top of me.

“We have a free house, you know what that means.” He laughs wriggling his eyebrows.

“The only person you’re going to be having sex with is yourself, idiot.” I smile up at him.

“I didn’t even mention sex but if you’re offering I won’t decline.” He whispers placing his forehead on mine.

“And it’s not gonna happen.” I chuckle getting lost in his eyes.

“Bet I can change your mind.” leaning down pressing his lips to mine cutting off my response.

Smiling into the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me, all my problems forgotten as Gabriel’s hands traced the contours of my clothed body. Pulling back we both smile at each other, Gabriel’s eyes shining with mischief.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I laugh.

“Because I know you want this as much as you do.” He replies softly.

“That might be true but you’re not getting it for free.” I smile.

He smiles back at me laughing lightly, my gaze moves from his eyes to his lips watching as the smile quickly changes to a smirk. Slowly looking up my breath is taken away when he brings his lips to mine making me tangle one of my hands into his hair.

Moaning as he bites and pulls my bottom lip I hear him groan in response before his lips change course and find home between the crook of my neck. My eyes roll back as the new sensations wash over me.

My heart starts to race as I close my eyes allowing Gabriel to erase my problems momentarily. Running my hands down his back I feel his muscles bunch and relax under my touch, he pulls away and looks down at me both of us panting and trying to regain our breath.

“God I want you so bad.” He moans running his hands down my sides, playing with the end of my top. 

Licking my lips I don’t miss as his eyes watch the movements before meeting mine with such intensity. Gabriel slowly moves my top up my body revealing my stomach and then my bra, when he realises that I make no intention to stop him, he quickly rips the top off my body before doing the same to his own.

I look into his dark brown eyes that hold me captive silently telling him that I don’t want this moment to end. As if reading my mind he quickly captures my lips passion and desire burning within the kiss. His arms wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him.

The feel of skin against skin instantly make the both of us moan in pleasure, he lowers his head to my chest placing kisses on every part of my bare skin as his hands move around my back to unclasp my bra. Pulling back his eyes lock with mine as he removes my bra leaving me in a hot mess.

“Wait.” He gasps looking down at my body before meeting my eyes.

“Are you a virgin?” He ask making me smile.

“Unfortunately for you I’m not.” I assure making him slightly relax.

“But if you don’t have any condoms we aren’t doing shit.” I glare, looking at him as he smiles down at me.

“Don’t worry I’m hella prepared.” He replies pulling a condom from his back pocket making me laugh.

“Now enough talking.” He grumbles turning my gasp into a moan as his mouth latches onto my breast, causing tingles to erupt over my body.

His tongue darts out running over my hardened peak before giving the same attention to the other. A moan escapes my parted lips as his hands start work their way down my body his mouth following in pursuit making me throb painfully.

“Gabriel.” I moan tangling my hand into his hair as he undoes my shorts throwing them somewhere in the room.

“God Ava.” He groans running his hand over my thighs pulling my underwear down.

My face flushes as I realise that I lay before Gabriel in nothing but my birthday suit, he teases my clit with his hand while placing kisses on my stomach working his way back up towards me. Sitting up he quickly strips his jeans off before lying back on top of me.

Looking into my eyes I see so many emotions running through his eyes but they are quickly ignored when he places a searing kiss onto my lips. Moaning into the kiss, I almost miss the sound of the foil being opened.

“I want you so bad.” He moans bringing his head back to my neck as he slips the condom on running his hands over my body.

Moaning in response, I wrap my arms around him bringing his head back up to me as I place my lips over his. Pulling at his bottom lip, he opens his mouth our tongues instantly battling for dominance.

Our bodies press impossibly close, moulding and fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

Gasping in surprise as I feel Gabriel’s fingers trail the wetness of my slit, pressing harder across my folds igniting sparks of pleasure through my body. My legs slowly part allowing him further access and I moan as his fingers gently push slowly into my hole.

I pull away from the kiss as he continues to slide in and out at a rapid pace making my body arch off the bed and closer to his own. Bringing his lips back to mine I don’t bother to suppress my increasingly loud moans as my pleasure builds.

“Oh my God.” I moan as I reach my peak but before I can Gabriel pulls his hand out before slamming into me, connecting us.

“Holy shit.” He groans as slowly pulls out, only to push in harder.

As he pumps into me at a furious speed I run my hand down his back digging into his shoulders as I feel his muscles become tense. I thrust in time with him making sparks fly between us, chanting his name over and over I become blinded by passion.

“Ava.” Gabriel moans increasing the speed.

“So close.” I pant looking at Gabriel through hooded eyes.

Gabriel doesn’t respond but with a few more thrusts I’m pushed over the edge, crying his name out into the room I feel myself flying and faintly hear Gabriel’s groan as he releases. Slowly coming down from my high I look into his eyes feeling my love for him grow.

I get lost in the moment as an overwhelming serge of emotions hits me making me realise that Gabriel is the one thing that I have needed, the one thing I have been craving, the one thing that has saved me.

“I love you.” He whispers as he rolls off me and pulls me into his chest. 

“I love you too.” I smile into his chest relaxing as he traces patterns on my back lulling me to sleep.

********
A/N: Lek ommigod wot
okay don’t judge me if this
is really bad because seriously
it’s my first time writing this!!

I literally had to stop and start
with this chapter because I felt
weird writing this, even though
I was alone in my room

Okay the epilogue will not be put up
until the 1st of November because over
the next month and some I have to
study for my final exams and then sit
them half way through October and
these exams are super damn important
because they determine whether I get
into uni or nah.

As well as that I also want to upload
the prologue of Forgetting The Bad Boy
the same time I do the epilogue so that
it’s easier and everything…

So yep in the meantime just keep
reading and voting and commenting!

Continue Reading