The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

Por AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... Más

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1

547 13 1
Por AdrianGonzalez558

"You look well Y/N." Milla slipped a laughter under her breath. Why is she here? why did she show up like this? Dont tell me she's with her!
"MILLA!! TELL ME ARE YOU WITH HINOKA!" i needed to know, i dare not point a weapon at a friend. Her eyes twitched. Pulling out her buster blade. just a large hunk of metal, but it would spererate into thirds. the center piece would be the tip of the blade while the sides were short blades with sharp edges. Its just a large piece of metal a normal person wouldnt be able to swing that damn thing. Since her semblance is compressed space, she can swing that weapon around like its paper wait.
"Its time to repent, Y/N!"
WHAT!?
Milla brought her weapon across her body jumping off the roof of the building flinging herself towards me. I had little time to react. Lifting up Mikazuki up sparks sprung from our blades once they made contact with each other. it didnt hit me till a second later, Milla's momentum wouldnt catch up to her until a second later. I felt the force she pressed against me dragging my heels into the ground. I dug a few inches into the ground. Milla pushed off my sword grabbing a hold of my face throwing me into the nearest building behind me.
she cant be serious. Is what i would say if Milla's action wasnt already clear. once the wall broke my advancements i crawled myself off as the wall behind me turned into rubble. i looked around my area, seems the fire hadnt caught to this place yet. down both ends of the hallway were numerous numbers of doors. An inn?
Milla and I, before our time in Atlas would spend nights at inns. Trying to catch our breath from all the non-stop fighting. Some nights we would talk more about each other's past. The difficulties we've experienced from time to time hell even joyous ones. It was those times where we truely showed our nature to one another. Someone i could truely call a friend. Those times have ended. I have other things i have to worry about.
"Y/N!" milla's voiced shouted down the hall. thanks to no light in the building it was hard to judge how far she was. I looked at my reflection through Mikazuki Karasu. I starred deep in my crimsion eyes, they looked wavered no conviction to point a weapon at a friend.
Come on i cant do this...not now.
"MILLA!" i shouted back running down the ends of the hall. If i can't fight her with sight i'll fight her with sensation. Feeling her presences determining how far she is from me. I've done it before at the Vytal festival. When i felt Hinoka's presences, i was only acting oblivious but what if i zoned in on that same sensation. It would almost be like a compuer determining a virus location.
I shut out my sight, leaving only sound, smell, and feel for this battle. Milla will go all out so i'll do the same. I opened my eyes the dark colors in the inn washed way. Black and white was all i could see.
I held Mikazuki across my body. The back of my neck twitched, swing Karasu behind me, i parryed one attack. It pushed me a little forward, once i got back my footing i pivoted on my right heel turning me back around. the sensation vansihed. Milla was gone.
i get it using her semblance is fair and all but since it can zip her across the battle field. thats a bit unfair. Then it dawned on me. I dont have to beat her. Milla's semblance has limit she never managed to master. using compressed space her body begins to lock up being diffcult to move around. even if i'm able to keep her from moving or just make her realize shes at her limit might be my wild card.
Ah if only could tell me how far of a distance Milla was it could help me just a little. Wait someone telling me, ha. That remind me of a game Summer and I play on our scrolls. It was a similar siuation when the pilot was in total darkness in relyed on their battle AI to help them out in a fight. Sadly this sint a game, but my AI can be like the sensation.
Trying to reassure myself is a lot harder than they make it out in video games and movies.
A new senstation erupted starting from my left shoulder running down my arm. I move instantaneously. My movements played out in frames, Having Mikazuki across my body, the wall directly infront of me formed cracks the wood holding up the wall began to split. From the center the tip of a sword pierced through. Radiant eyes followed through. If i dont act fast Milla's weapon might damage a vital organ.
I turned Mikazuki Karasu, up side down. Once Milla's blade made at least a centimeter of contact on my blade i pushed outward in hope to change her direction of movement. sparks sprayed down on the floor, Karasu burned orange from the force being pressed up against and grinded on. I reached out my hand, Milla was just in arms reach. I grabbed her coat, being pulled in with the compress spaces momentum. Pivoting on my feet throwing her clear through the wall. Three loud bangs echoed some of the dust began to be troublesome to breath.

Cutting my way out light shinned at the exit i had made just a few moments ago. a cloud of dust gathered in one spot, as it settled down Milla had place one foot in front of the other slowly trying to get up.
"You okay? i wasnt try to hurt you to bad y'know. You cant seem to control your semblance very well." I taunted, flicking out Mikazuki's cylinder loading 6 flame shells, then flicking the cylinder back inside only to stab the ground and twist Mikazuki's handel, "You didnt answer my question Milla. Are you with Hinoka or aren't you."
"If you wanna know so badly you have to beat it out of me," She called me out, and not in the i'm a bitch kinda of way. In the way where she's just trying to play games stupid fucking games!
"Milla i gave you a choice, now i really will beat the shit out of you!"
Her face twitched holding her weapon to the side, i charged full heartedly twisting mikazuki's handel until it burnded red digging the blade into the ground as the ground itself left a trails of flames behind me. I swung upward as Milla swung horizontally. It pushed out weapons back. Once more our weapons collided again it propelled one another back.
"MILLA!!"
"Y/N!!"
the ground below us compressed deeper and deep with each blow we parried. I twisted Karasu's handel counter-clockwise to propelle the weapon forward. Milla used her semblance to fling her weapon at me. Everytime our weapons bounced off each other the ground below us became deeper and deeper. Our voices grew louder with each parry. The one with he fastest blade would become victor. I placed all my weight into one more swing, once our blades pressed against each other our eyes locked. trading blows mentally. My weapon and Milla's started to burn orange as they rubbed against each other.
"Milla...." I muttered through my teeth, "I just wanna know where you stand. I dont want to....dont make me..."
"Make you what? abondon everything just for one girl!"
"One girl?" i clenched my teeth, grabbing Milla's weapon with grit, blood ran from my hand down my forearm to the ground, "She was there when i had lost everything! NERO! SHIRO! AND YOU! MILLA!! Now she's here while i'm about to lose everything again! SO DONT CALL HER JUST ONE GIRL! GOT THAT! MILLA KIN!!"
Something felt like crawling out of my back ripping every bit of skin of me. This feeling engulfed me in pure anger, outrageous rage, negative emotion. Just....like three years ago. I released my grip on Milla's weapon pulling my arm back. I can feel every last bit of back musscel holding my arm back waiting for me to release. Milla's eyes widen her jaw dropped. i smashed my arm against Milla's weapon, who used it as a shield. Having her weapon pressed up agasint her chest, i leaned into the punch pivoting my waist into the motion. Sending her flying towards a outdoor street vendor's shop. Viens of rock flew in the air since she had dragged her feet. The shop broke in half, damn hope he's got insurance...

Sticking Mikazuki in the ground i leaned on her for a bit catching my breath keeping control of my emotions. I looked behind myself, that feeling of something ripping out my back. I hope that was just a feeling and my clothes were torn in anyway shape or form.
Nope! guess im good.
Placing Mikazuki karasu on my back i strolled my towards Milla. i should hurry i mean everything else is going to hell. I mean no one has called me on my scroll yet. Hmm i wonder how Raven's doing right now? Doesnt matter! i need to get my head straight! Milla first, help Kifuyu, then ill see raven again.
"Wake up sleeping beauty!" i shouted kicking Milla's foot, holding out my hand. Though she struggled to open her eyes some blood ran from her forehead on the side of her cheek, "You might wanna get that checked out. I'm sure Suzuka can help."
"Still havent changed after all this time i see," Milla, without resitanced grabbed my hand, helping her up she dusted herself off. I know she just tried to kill me earlier, but she's still my team member. Fuck if i told Raven about this she wouldnt let this go for more than one reason, "That was a mean punch."
"Shut up...be glad i'm going easy on you. Now i want answers why are you here."
She sighed before explaining "I've been tracking leads on where Shiro might be. Some of those leads had brought me here. That people from Kamwui had taken her doing all kinds of experimental shit."
whoa hold up...where did she hear this from. So all this time Milla was just trying to find Shiro? I mean hell she could have at least told me. I could have help. Something else wasnt feeling right. This timing was to perfect like someone set her up. the question is why?
I was stuck in my train of thought, when i lifted my head a faint glimmer shinned from the corner of my eye. i lunged forward reaching out my hand. A loud bang echoed throughout the courtyard. A stream of blood splurged out from a exit wound from Milla's right shoulder. Her knees bent giving into the empty void of being shot at. I Wrapped my arms around Milla's bending my legs at a fourty five degree angel diving out of the open area. With the ground and sky being leveled i twisted my body in the direction of the gun shot. Specks of dust rose up. They must have shot another round.

They looked like the embodiment of snow. Simple pure innocent. Lifting their head up from the scoope of their weapon. Their face showed no expression. A cold heartless killer, a face they would only show to their enemies. Standing from a kneeling position their weapon was just a large chunck of metal, looking like a shield. Their figure was smil, a pinched waist their out fit coveredmost of their body leaving their center torso exposed.
"S-Shiro!" i shouted internally breaking through a window into another building.

I moved Milla deeper into the building.Resting her down on the floor looking over her wound. The blood wont stop oozing out. For now i need to stop the bleeding and cover it up. The building we took shelter in was a restaurant Raven and I had visit our second night here. Suzuka want me to "test my luck" what a weird aunt. Thinking about the past wasnt going to help closing this wound. I grabbed Milla's left arm telling her to put pressure on her wound until i got back.
I manage to scavenge up some quick supplies, latex gloves, gauze, gauze wrap, eighty pecent alcohol, and a long sleeve collard shirt. I took a deep breath in long exhale out. this wasnt going to be pretty not by a long shot. Slipping on the gloves I unscrewing the cap to the alcohol pouring a swing of it on the gloves.
"Sorry Milla," I said moving her hand away from the wound, covered in her own blood.
Fuck me...
i snapped my fingers in her face trying to keep her awake. i figured whoever was after us they might still be on our tail. As a precaution i used my right hand to be something Milla could bite on to hold her voice back. i grabbed the handle of alcohol poring it on her wound. Milla clenched up flexing her body, i covered her mouth only letting her breath from her nose. the bottle was almost empty. Milla couldnt hold it back any longer i place my purlicue in her mouth. She bit down a quite pop pierced through the gloves and my skin. Finally the bottle was empty setting that aside, i grabbed the gauze packing the wound tight from both the entry and exit. Next i used the gauze wrap making sure i didnt wrap it to tight otherwise it'd do more harm than good. I tied the collard shirt by its sleeves drapping it over Milla's head finally moving her wounded arm through just having it rest.
My scroll vibrated in my pocket. damn thing almost gave me a damn near heart attack.
Raven? i didn't think for a seocnd to answer, but the part of the building structure collapse down the hall. they took their sweet time. i answered the call placing in close to my ear using my hand cover the speaker.
"hello?" i greeted.
Raven spoke on the othe line worried like no other, "Y/N! is there something wrong?"
"yeah..." i looked at Milla breathing heavy, pale as a ghost, "a few famillair faces showed up. But i dont think one of them is in a chatting mood."
I could hear her foot steps echoing down the room. Bum bum bum. it was a beat steadier than my heart. Fight Milla had tried me out just a bit but i still need to fight. My body was shacking like a leaf, i wanted to move but my body wasnt responding.
"Y/N are you still there?"
"Yeah sorry, Raven...I'm. I'm just-"
i'm scared. I teriffied i just want the fighting to stop! i just want to leave now. Take Raven and just leave. I'm done with all this bullshit...I'm done. I'M DONE!!!
the roof above collapsed, i grit my teeth pulling Karasu off my back as sparks flew over head. i starred Shiro in the eyes. She showed no facial expressions whiched pissed me off even more! I'm done with all this grimm bullshit! I just want to live a life with my own plans. I pushed Shiro off my head grabbing her foot throwing her out of the building.
I want nothing more to do with this FUCKING FAMILY! loading Ice and fire shells into Mikazuki Karasu cylinder twisting the handel as the blade let off ice and fire from the base of the blade.
"I'M DONE WITH HINOKA'S FUCKING GAMES!" the color in the build washed away. i made my advancements towards Shiro outside the building. Making my way to the courtyard i was stopped by three individuals.
"Oh my someone lost their temper." Valas giggled.
"Its about time we settled the score, Y/N!" Vass proclaimed.
"FINE!" i shouted stabbing Mikazuki in the ground releasing all the build up dust from the blade calming the flames in the area, "Looks like im bagging some side characters!" i twisted Karasu's handel once more as my weapon screeched in rage! "i'll only have one more monster to worry about."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.4K 1K 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
5.1K 92 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
2.5K 164 20
As Summer embraces her new identity as Cinder Fall, she must gather recruits to aid her cause. Finding these individuals would prove to be rather eas...