My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

Autorstwa TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and n... Więcej

My 'Perfect' Kidnapper
Chapter 1:Stood Up
Chapter 2:Darkness
Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah
Chapter 4:Nelson
Chapter 5:Goody Goody
Sorryyy<3
Chapter 6:Normal?
Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny
Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought
Chapter 9:Pieces
Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?
Chapter 11:A Girl Could Dream
Chapter 12:Explosive brain
Chapter 13:Oh God,Truth Hurts?You Got It All Wrong
Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding
LOVE YOU ALL
Chapter 15:Here We Go
Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!
Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped
Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words
Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo
Chapter 21:And Lick You...
Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life
You're A Big Part In My Life
Chapter 23:Shits Going Down Stay Away
Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her
Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry
Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3
Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian
Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..
Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving
IM SOO EXCITED!
Chapter 31:Epilogue..Everyone Always Gets An Happy Ending..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!

4.8K 141 9
Autorstwa TheCreative3

"Mum your okay"I wiped my tears and hugged her.

"Well I sure hope,what the hell happened I can't remember anything!"My mum screeched hugging me back with that beautiful smile.

"And what exactly can't you remember..?"I dragged,almost smiling in my head.

"All I remember is bumping into you two in the woods when you were running back..then I went inside and the phone started ringing,but that's it then I woke up crowded by everyone"She raised her eyebrows and my eyes widened making me smile.I know I should tell her..but she was going to take me away.

"You fainted.."I whispered and she just smiled.

"Good I thought something was wrong!"

Cam kissed my cheek and Michael was looking at us weirdly.

"Okay mum you rest and get some sleep it's pretty late and the doctor said so before he left"My mum nodded and I kissed her goodnight.

I walked out knowing everyone had some clearing up to do,i was still half confused.

"Okay everyone meet in my room in five and bring snacks!"I half shouted and smiled when they just nodded.

I ran in the room,changing Into a baggy jumper and some shorts as I placed pillows on the floor in a circle.

Everyone is going to sort this mess out,i need a head full of answers not questions.

"Knock knock"Cams voice came from behind the bedroom door and I smiled.

"Come in!"I shouted and the brown door opened revealing Michael and Cam with curious faces.

Cam had a massive pack of space raiders as Michael had drinks and chocolates.

I love food.

They both smiled anyway and sat down on the pillows as I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Okay this is what's gonna happen,I'm going to ask you all questions and you have to answer it"I spoke then noticed Beth wasn't here.

"Wait where's beth?"I asked and Michael turned his gaze.

"Hey?"I asked looking at mike but he stayed quiet.

"Oi!What did I just say about answering questions?"I whispered disappointed and he finally looked at me.

"I didn't invite her.."His cracked voice didn't leave as louder than a whisper.

"W-what why?"I knew why..now that everyone was on to her again.But I didn't want her to feel left out,what if it's not her?

"I don't trust her anymore Aqua,I've seen her when she was a rogue..i will never forget the venom that filled her eyes for me.."

"Mike..its okay don't worry everything is okay..shes going to be fine"I comforted and he smiled heartwarmingly.

Change the topic he needs time girl!

"Cam is Nate your only brother?"I asked him and he shook his head knowing where I was going with this.

"How come you Didn't tell me about him?Ever?"I hid my frown because I feel like I will never know everything and everyone in Cameron's family.

"I don't know..i thought he was never coming back to me..my older brother was turned into a rogue it wasn't Nate,his name was Kyle"Cams beautiful eyes stayed on mine.

"We have to get that rogue solution..we need to help all the rogues and turn them!"I exclaimed putting my head in my hands,but we can't take that chance on beth.

"There's only one way.Beth.We have to do this.."Michael croaked out and I felt a lump in my throat.

"No we can't..you love her Mike she's your mate,you'll die if anything happens to her.."Cam gave him a man hug and I joined in.

"Michael,no we're not doing that to you."I whispered and a tear escaped his eye and he wiped it straight away.

"Okay that's it sloppy joes!No more emotional drama lets get our game on!"I shrieked backing away and giving them a huge smile.

They both looked confused and furrowed there eyebrows.

I shook my head,tutting.

"All we need to do is find the rogue solution and change every single rogue..so why don't we, for the second part put the rogue solution in a tube and set it off as a firework?"My brain ticked and both of them were speechless.

"Speak!"i added opening the packet of crisps naturally.

"That's a really great idea..but firstly we haven't got the solution and secondly how will be put a firework every city in the world?"Michael exclaimed.

"We will get the solution..and secondly there are werewolf packs all over the world,all we have to do is transport them to each one and that's it..no more rogues..no more Vincent..no more kidnapee.."I spoke muffled trying to swallow the deliciousness.

"Aqua your a genius!" They both spoke in sink.

"But part one..the solution.We need everything of Beth's past infront of us right now,that's the only option left"

Cams face lit up and he jumped up.

"Attic"Was the only word that left his mouth till he used his werewolf speed and was back in a heartbeat.

Cams POV:

I sped back to the room putting the box down in the middle of the circle.

Aquas eyes brightened as a crisp dropped out her mouth from happiness.She looks so perfect sitting there..

She is perfect.

"I-I-s that what I think it is?"She stuttered stunned,i smiled letting It take over my face.

"If your thinking that it's a box full of Beth's old stuff then yes,yes it is what your thinking beautiful"I smiled out spilling everything on the floor.

"We should manage to dig something up from here!"Mike spoke,already picking up her diary.

I sat down also ruffling through some old photographs and university work.

"OH MY LIFE!OH MY LIFE!OH MY LIFE EVERYONE SHUT UP!"Aqua shouted flapping something in the air.

"We didn't even say anythin-"Mike started but got cut off.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"Aqua shrieked from happiness.

I started laughing till my eye caught on the on a photo of Vincent.

"I've got a picture of Vincent and Beth!I know it's weird but look at what they are wearing dude!"She spoke pointing at his nostril.

"Baby that's his nostril"I smiled out kissing her cheek,not being able to help myself.

"Oh..woops..i mean look now!"She pointed again and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Wolf camp?What the f is that?"Michaels voice chipped in.

"Well I'm guessing since at the back of it a dude is mixing chemicals.."I started.

"THEY MUST OF DISCOVERED WHAT THE SECRET WAS!"We all said in sync,mostly Me and Mike.

"Lego!"She shouted at herself,getting up.

I chuckled.I love how strange she is..shes absolutely unique.

She picked up the phone and started dialling the number at the back of the photograph as I looked at her confused.

Suddenly she slammed the phone back down as she widened her eyes.

"WAIT!Why the hell is Vincent in that picture!?!"

"Vincent's like 100 and Beth's like 22!They couldn't of possibly went to the same camp"She finished as it smacked us back to reality.

"Even though Vincent isn't 100 he still couldn't of possibly went there..unless.."I whispered fitting pieces in my head.

"No.."Mike mumbled.

"Vincent..hes..hes..the reason Beth was a rogue..he must of tested it on her and the solution worked."

My mouth dropped as the words left his mouth leaving my heart dropping.

"Wait that's great?"Aqua softly spoke and our faces spun around to face her.

"That means they know the solution,they had it and Vincent still remembers all of it"She added running her fingers through her hair.

"We have hope!Now all I have to do is get it out of him,he doesn't know I'm a werewolf,he doesn't know I've been living in peace,im still kidnapped and I'm the kindapee..leave this to me"She smiled and my heart missed a beat.

I interwined my fingers with hers and let the heat and sparks go up my arm.

"I love you.."I whispered in her ear and let my teeth gently graze her earlobe.

She squeezed my hand tighter and I wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Don't do this"I whispered brushing my lips against her ear.

She can't do this.We just had to drag her into this mess when she doesn't have to do anything with it...

"I need you to be safe.."I added.

"I am..i'll be careful I promise.."She whispered back.

Someone cleared there throat making us back away.

"Vincent's coming back tomorrow..lets put this plan in action"Mike spoke struggling a smile.

"But first..we all need to get some sleep especially you missy"Looking at Aqua she just yawned and put her head on my lap.

"Okay now everyone sweet dreams and Mike we'll get your sweetheart back"Aqua whispered sleepily and this time mike actually smiled.

Her words create so much hope and strength in a person..its beautiful.

"N'uff beautiful lets get you in bed!"I whispered kissing her forehead as I picked her up in bridal style holding her securely.

As I walked towards the bed I didn't brake eye contact with her peaceful eyes squeezed shut..

I gently placed her on top of the bed and whispered goodnight to mike giving him a smile.

I turned off the light quietly.

'Don't you dare leave me mr!'Aqua started talking to me through our minds.

I chuckled softly before replying.

'Shhh go to sleep!'

'Come here before I grab you by the ass and drag you closer to me'

I started laughing as I creeped nearer to her smiling.

I bent down near her ear"I don't mind"I whispered and she smiled before quickly wrapping her legs around my legs making me fall on top of her.

The fireworks she sent in my body caressed me.

I wrapped my hands securely around her waist as I rolled beside her cuddling her,she is my world and this feeling right here is indescribable..just hugging her and hearing her soft breathing..

---------

IM SO SORRY!!I don't deserve to be forgiven I know!I said a week but it's been over one month..im so so sorry!I went on holiday,i came back,i got tied up in being busy!ive got so many messages and I can't tell you how sorry I am,i know I put you through a horrid time but f ing Cam didn't leave me alone!😂😘

But seriously I'm so sorry beautiful!Forgive me?Dont worry I'll slap myself,i deserve that.Im officially back on track!Promise!Dont forget to Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy😄💕

Stay smiling beautiful❤️xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Here Autorstwa Bwilli2003

Tajemnica / Thriller

427K 14.4K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
23.5K 1.4K 54
"Why can't you just go away, Ian!" I spat. "We don't need you!" "I think you do, Amber." Ian countered calmly, slowly circling the large table to ge...
1.1M 33.8K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
1.2K 56 21
Before I begin, I just want to say that this story does include some mature themes. I will also give out a warning a chapter prior to these scenes. ...