Sweethearts in Paris | JENSOO...

By StressedCupcakes

Jisoo just got rejected but the group are on a month long holiday in paris. Will Jennie finally come around t... More

Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Thank You

Characters

3.5K 47 2
By StressedCupcakes

Please read the first book, "Jennie's Secret | JENSOO Book 1" before reading this book otherwise some parts of the story may be misinterpreted or unclear.

All characters in this story do not belong to me. These characters are real people placed in fictional situations. Do not credit any work shown as anything more than a work of fiction. None of the photos in this work belong to me, and all of these images fall under personal use.

Author's Note
*skip this if you want*

Hello everyone, this is the second book now and i'm excited to have you read it. At the time of writing this, the first 'book' has just been completed and it's nice to see that many readers enjoyed it and expressed their happiness with my work.

The first book i've written has been sort of like an experiment and i've taken a lot of time to read what other people have made as well. I think I have a basic sense of what's going on and hope my work improves every step of the way.

Please tell me your thoughts whether positive or negative in the comments and always remember to vote so my stories can reach a wider audience.

Thanks for everything.

-EF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 193 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
701K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
53.9K 2.6K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...