ᴡɪʟᴅꜰɪʀᴇꜱ

Par puxding

"We protect each other" Y/N L/N is rare, one of a kind, just like the pack she is apart of. Scott McCall's pa... Plus

Tattoo
Choas Rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
Currents
visionary
The girl who knew too much
The overlooked
Alpha pact
Lunar Eclipse
Anchors
More Bad than Good
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia Vulpina
Echo House
The Fox and the Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine Move
117
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Weaponized
Time of Death
Perishable
Monstrous
A Promise To The Dead
Smoke & Mirrors [part one]
Smoke and Mirrors [Part two]
The End of a Great Journey
I couldn't stay away

The Dark Moon

5.8K 121 97
Par puxding

"I don't like this plan", i spoke, legs carrying me over the sun-baked earth of Mexico. "Y/N, you don't like any of our plans", replied Stiles, waving his hands about. "I have to agree with Y/N", Lydia said. Stiles turned to us, clasping his hands together, "what's wrong with the plan?". "This is the stupidest plan we have ever came up with. You know that, right?", i replied, folding my arms.
"I'm aware it's not our best".
"We're all going to die", Lydia said, pursing her lips. Beginning to walk again, we made our way over to our destination. "Are you saying that as a banshee or just being pessimistic?", Stiles questioned the red-head. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die", she replied, raising her brows. "I second that", i spoke up, pointing to her. Rolling his eyes, Stiles looked between the two of us, "okay, would you mind restricting any talk of death to any actual banshee predictions?". "This plan is stupid and we're all going to die", she replied, tucking her hands into her denim jacket pockets. "Oh thankyou", Stiles commented, raking a hand through his hair. Cracking a smile, we came to a halt at a large wooden door, two men guarding it.

Lydia spoke to them fast in Spanish, making me twist my head in confusion. What doesn't this girl know? The two guards shook their heads, meaning whatever the banshee had asked resulted in a no. Sighing, Stiles pulled a card from his pocket, a skull decorated with gold swirls. Staring at the item, one of the men looked between us all before nodding his head to a security camera. Following his vision, Stiles held it up to the small gadget.
The pounding of bass music entered the crisp air as the doors slid open. Granting us access, the two men let us pass, their eyes following our every move.

Vintage lights decorated the hallways, gloomily shinning on the floor. Coming to another door, i hesitated before quickly opening it, ears flooding with party music. People danced about wildly, bodies barely covered with clothes. Wrinkling my nose in disgust, i grabbed Stiles' hand so i wouldn't loose him in the sea of people. Intertwining our fingers, he led us over to the bar, where less people danced and more people moped. The bartender slammed three identical shot glasses down, the contents a swirling brownish liquid. Whatever that stuff was, it looked strong. Reaching down in his pocket, Stiles rummaged around for some money. Stopping his actions, a heavy weight landed on our shoulders.
"No, on the house", a man spoke, voice thick with an accent, "what? American teenagers don't cross the borders to refuse a drink". I tilted my head to him, eyes glaring, "we didn't come to drink". Returning my gaze downwards, i dropped a single golden bullet into the alcohol. Its shell engraved with the same skull that was on the card.

*queue title sequence*

"Sivero hates this type of music", the old woman spoke, ripping some stitches from an old cloth, "me, I've always loved the music of youth". She glanced upwards, making a sharp cut through the fabric, "this kind especially, it has a savage energy". "We're here for Derek Hale", Lydia spoke, arms folded on the table in front of Stiles and her. Standing behind them, i kept guard, a sort of back up if things go wrong. "Is that so?", Araya smiled creepily. "We know you have him", i piped up, already bored, "we've heard you can be bought". The woman leaned forwards in her chair as Stiles placed stacks of money on the table, "it's 15, 000 for Derek". "Wow, where does a teenage boy get money like this?", she spoke, placing the knife and fabic down on the wood, "Japanese mafia?". Surprised, i turned to Stiles as sounds of guns being loaded echoed the room, making me dig my heels into the ground, eyeing the men dotted around the room. The old woman folded her arms, "not smart to come alone". Stiles smirked, "what makes you think we came alone?".

Slowly standing up, the huntress leaned against the table, "you brought a wolf into my home?". I stepped forwards, inbetween Stiles and Lydia's chairs, putting my hands on the desk opposite her, "we brought an alpha".

"My friends, i don't think you're aware of your poor timing", Araya spoke, walking over to a window, "do you know what The Dark Moon is?". "A part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky", Lydia answered, gripping her chair's handles.
"But do you know its meaning?".
"Some people say... it's a time of reflection... or grief".
"Grief and loss, Mija", the woman said, turning back round to face us, "i wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale".
"It's cause we don't like to loose", Stiles said.
The walkie-talkie resting on the table crackled before a sound broke through, Scott's voice, "Stiles, take ten off the table". As ordered, he swiped a stack from the wooden structure and stuffed it back in his pocket. "Maybe you should just take the deal", i said, rolling my eyes. The huntress made her way over to me, "While i am keen to follow the warning of an Orginial Kitsune, I'm going to have to decline".
Stiles sighed, "oh come on, just give us Derek, you don't want him anyway. Haven't you noticed what a downer he is? No sense of humour, poor conversationalist. Come on, just take the money". I nodded my head, Stiles wasn't wrong about that. The old woman smiled sarcastically as she picked up the walkie-talkie, "Sivero, show them how the Calaveras negotiate". Furrowing my brows, i began to feel slightly threatened at her words. Giving one of her hunters a nodd, they stridded over to me. Raising his gun, he went to hit me over the head but i blocked him. "She's a tough one", the woman commented, "we need something a little stronger". Confused, i dropped my guard for a split second, a ripping sensation coarsing through my side. "Y/N!", Stiles shouted, getting up from his chair but getting restrained by one of the hunters. Grunting in pain, i fell to the floor, body shaking. A taser. "Bitch", i muttered to the huntress before fading into darkness.

****

Gasping awake, my eyes scanned around wildly. Looking upwards, Stiles' face was the only thing in my veiw. "Hey, you okay?", he asked softly, helping me to sit up. "Well, after just being tased by a psychotic old woman, i think I'm good", i replied, Stiles' hands in mine. Chuckling, he pulled me to my feet, a faint pain in my side. "Scott's awake!", Kira called out, making us all dash over. "Scott, you okay?", Stiles asked. Sitting up, Scott's eyes grew wide, "they don't have him, they don't have Derek". "We know", Kira spoke, "they have Lydia". "Lydia?", i questioned, "what do they want with Lydia?".

Hitting and shaking the door, Scott searched for a way out. "We already looked for a way out", Kira said, approaching him. Huffing he turned on his heel and faced the rest of us. "I say as soon as that door opens we take out whoever's standing on the other side of it and make a run for it", Malia suggested, leaning against a post. Pointing to her, i smiled, "i agree, then we find Lydia". "Why?", Malia questioned. Sighing, i put my hand to my forehead, "because we're not leaving her behind, Malia".
"Why not?".
"Because we don't leave people behind, remember, we talked about this".
"Is that what you would do as a coyote? Leave her for dead?", Kira asked. "If she was weak and injured then yeah", Malia replied casually, "if hunting would have been bad that season, i would eat her... then I'd leave". I motioned my hand to her, "believe it or not but that's progress". Scott shook his head, "okay, guys, we're not dead yet and that means Araya wants something".
"Well, if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft, right?", Kira asked, eyebrows raised. "Maybe he left on his own", Stiles suggested. "Maybe someone else got to him", i said, earning a few worried looks.

Spinning around, the door to the cell opened, revealing three pretty angry looking men. One had a gun pointed to us, the other a taser and the last a knife. Shoving Stiles behind me protectively, i glared at Araya's minions. Striding forwards, they quickly shocked Scott, making him fall the the ground unconscious. The hunter with the knife grabbed Kira, her squirmming in attempt to escape. "Excuse me Mr Hunter!", i shouted sassily, starting to power-walk over to the man, "leave her alone!". Getting in my way, the guard with the gun clicked his barrel, aiming it to my head. Rasing my hands, i stepped back slightly. With one last look, they left, dragging Scott and Kira to an unknown place.

****

Sitting on the floor, next to Malia, i watched as Stiles paced the room. "Can you hear them?", he questioned, "can you hear Scott?". I breathed deeply, "every scream of pain and every bolt of electricity". Malia closed her eyes, resting her head against the wall, "whatever they are doing it sounds painful". Nodding, i got to my feet and joined Stiles, standing in front of him to stop his movements. "Hey", i said softly, touching his arm, "Scott's strong, he'll be okay". Stiles looked down, breathing sharply through his nose. "Stiles", i said, gently rasing his head, hands either side of his face, "they're going to be okay". He smiled, leaning into my palm. Abruptly, the lights began to flicker, making Malia shoot up. "They're killing him", she cried, "they're trying to get him to say a name of a she wolf". I looked to Stiles before tuning into my enhanced hearing. 'Kate'. Gasping at the words i just heard, my heart raced. "Scott just said it's kate", Malia informed. "I know, i heard it too", i replied. "What?", Stiles questioned, "no, that's impossible that can't be what he said". Malia's features filled with confusion, "why? Whos Kate?". I folded my arms, "she's a hunter... and an Argent".

****

Well, the Calaveras let us go, which I'm not complaining about. That cell could have tipped me over the edge of insanity. Waiting outside, leaning on Stiles' jeep, Araya spoke to Scott but i didn't listen in, it seemed pretty secretive to me. Soon, the huntress left, Scott approaching us. "So, what now?", Stiles asked the alpha. "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek", he replied, shrugging. "She gonna tell us where?", Malia spoke up. "Actually, she's giving us a guide", Scott said. Stiles titled his head as Scott pointed to a nearing motorcycle. Parking, the driver whipped their helmet off. "You know her?", Stiles asked, eyebrow raised. Scott nodded, "Braeden". "Whos Braeden?", Malia quizzed, even though she was right in front of her. "A mercenary", Lydia replied with a sigh. "Right now I'm the only one who can take you to Legè Lacia", Braeden said, helmet underarm as she looked over us all. Lydia squinted, "the church?". "What's the church?", i asked her, making her head whip over to me, her brown curls bouning, "it's not a place you'll find God".

****

With Braeden as our guide, we were all piled in the jeep, just about managing to all fit in. Tyres rolling across uneven land filled with sand, we followed the motorcycle, hoping the driver will lead us to Derek. Leaning forwards, Malia positioned herself between Stiles and I in the two front seats. "Okay, I'll ask", she said, "who's Kate Argent?". Kira slowly raised her hand, "erm... I'd like to know too". I nodded at the two girls. "Well, we were at her funneral so, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was burried six feet underground", Stiles commented, rasing a brow. "She was never in it", I spoke. "She was Allison's aunt", Lydia informed, "and a total sociopath". Staring off in the distance, Scott hadn't said a word. I feel bad for him. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to", Kira told him sweetly. Malia leaned back, "um, yes he does". Tearing his head away from the window, the alpha smiled lightly, "yeah, she's right, you need to know". I sighed, "Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family". "Some survived, like Peter and Cora", Scott continued. "A very angry peter", added Lydia, breathing deeply at the memory. "Yeah, he's the one who bit and turned me", Scott informed, twidling with his fingers. "And he finally caught up to kate and killed her", i finished the story. "Yeah, but we saw her burried", Stiles pressed. "No", Scott replied, "we saw a casket remember, she wasn't in it. When the Calaveras heard she was killed by an alpha's claws, they wanted to make sure she was really dead. But they found that her body was slowly healing and switched the bodies and took her. They said hunters take their own life before turning. The caleveras treat the code like law, they belive it must be enforced but Kate didn't do it".
"Good for her", Malia spoke, "i wouldn't do it either".
"Would you kill half a dozen people when you get out? Cause that's what she did", Scott looked to the coyote.
"So, Kate's a werewolf now?", Kira asked, trying to ease away the tension. The alpha shrugged, "i don't know, there's a saying: 'sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are' maybe that happened to her". Lydia sighed, "what kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?". I cracked a smile at the red-head, going to say something yet the car suddenly swerved. Dipping, I'm pretty sure the wheel had jammed. Skidding to the side of the road, Stiles messily parked the jeep.

Jumping from the doors, Braeden Strided over, arms flailed, "what happened?!". Stiles scrambled to the front of the powder blue jeep, "i don't know, i think we hit something". Braeden huffed, "Scott, we need to go, we've got to get there before nightfall". Looking between the older woman and Stiles, the werewolf seemed unsure.

"Go!", Stiles insisted, nodding his head to the motorcycle. "Not without you", his bestfriend replied. "Someone needs to find Derek", i spoke, coming up next to Stiles, "we'll figure something out, we always do". Stiles nodded, "go, Scott we'll be fine". Giving his friend a pat on the shoulder, Scott started walking over to Braeden yet Kira stopped him. After a few shared word s, Kira pulled the alpha in for a hug, making me smile.

"Scott!", Braeden called out, "the sun's going down!". Hesitantly breaking apart, Scott mounted the motor bike, sending Kira one last smile before he left.

Returning back to the jeep, i seached around it. Coming across something lodged in the front wheel, ripping it out swiftly with a grunt. "Stiles, I  don't think we hit something", i said, eyeing the object, "i think something hit us". Standing up, i met him at the front of the vehicle, showing him my findings. A bone like knife, wrapped in brown string, it looked truly peculiar.

"Maybe we should just walk", Lydia suggested, boredom laced in her voice. Screwdriver in mouth, Stiles whipped his head up from his work, giving her a 'seriously?' look. Removing the tool from his mouth, he pointed it at her and began to rant, "hey, i will never abandon this jeep! You understand me? Never". Rolling her eyes, the red-head walked over and joined Kira, probably gossiping. Trying not to laugh, i helped out the goofy boy. Huffing in anger at a screw he couldn't move, i put my hand over his and removed the screwdriver. "Here", i said, "let me". Leaping up onto the bumper, i leaned over and began to fix it with ease. Getting back up, i moved onto another issue, working on making it better. Staring open mouthed, eyes squinted, he leaned against the jeep, "how?". I laughed, tilting my head to him, "my dad taught me a few things". Smiling, he grabbed a wrench and worked on another broken part. "Stiles, Y/N, work faster!", Malia shouted. Stopping to look at her, her first clenched, "there's something out here with us".

****

"Lydia can you please keep the torch still, i can't see properly when you're shaking it like that", Stiles ordered the red-head. She gaped at the boy, bad idea Stiles. "I'm shaking because we're in the middle of nowhere with your broken down jeep and was attacked by a freaking claw moster!", she replied, "and I'm terrified".
"Well just be slightly less terrified".
Rolling her eyes, she turned to me, "how do you put up with this?". I chuckled and made my way over to them, "many ways, Lydia, many ways". Stiles winked at me before handing me an object, "hold this". "What is it?", i asked.
"I don't know, i just hope it's not important".
"Oh god", i set the object down with a sigh.

"Hey, Malia, wait!", Kira shouted as she began to follow the girl, making me whip my head to all the commotion. "Malia!", i yelled, starting to follow them. "Y/N!", Stiles called out, jumping from the jeep yet Lydia held him back. "The jeep!", she scolded, "fix the jeep, let them go, they'll be fine!".

The two girls led me to a darkened cove, chills swimming up my spine. "Malia?", i asked, "Kira?". Advancing forwards, my feet crunched in the sand. Entering the silence was a rustle of the bushes. Freezing, i slowly turned my head to them, looking for any danger. My scream of fright echoed the air as someone jumped from their hiding spot. "Kira?". Putting a hand to my heart, i took a deep breath, "oh my god, you scared the life out of me!". "Sorry, sorry", she whispered, "have you seen Malia?". I shook my head, "you?".
"Nope".
"Wonderful".
Rolling her eyes at my sarcasm, she held her katana above her head at the sound of shuffling feet in front of us. "Malia?", she called out. No reply. Getting into a fighting stance, i prepared for the attacker yet it was only the brown-eyed werecoyote. "Malia", i sighed in relief, "what happened? Who's out there?". Breathing heavily, she doubled over, "i don't know, but it was strong and fast and it had big teeth". Gripping her side, she removed her hand to show a nasty looking gash. "Okay, come on", i said, putting her arm over my shoulder, "Stiles should be do-". Interrupting me, the shound of an engine starting ignited the air. With a small smile, we all took off quickly, returning to the jeep.

****

"You, you don't ever do that ever again", Stiles scolded as he drove the jeep. I looked to him, "do what? Help my friends". He dropped his mouth open and closed like a goldfish before huffing and concentrating on the road. "That doesn't look so good", Lydia commented to Malia, twisting her head. Malia shrugged, "it's okay". "Are you sure?", i pressed, turning to her, "it looks pretty deep".
"It's fine, Y/N, i can feel it healing".
"Are you didn't see anything?", Lydia quizzed, eyes narrow. Malia shook her head, "barely, it had a strong scent though".
"Like what?".
"Like death".

****

Pulling up at some old town that was nothing but a bunch of ruins, we ran feom the jeep to meet with Scott and Braeden. "Oh my god", i murmured, eyes wide at the sight of the boy hanging off Scotts shoulder. From next to me, Malia asked, "is that Derek?". Mouth agape, i stared at him, "yeah, kind of".

A/N: So excited to write Season 4!!! Thankyou all for the votes, comments and reads, it means so much to me!!! Keep smiling! ♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

374K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
547K 10.4K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...
770K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
376K 8.8K 30
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭," Void whispered into my ear. "𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...