𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 ↳ markhy...

By uwujaemins

donghyuck couldn't stop falling to the ground, until a troubled kid was assigned to catch him. note: this is... More

[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ a:n ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[a:n p.2]
[ about me ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ MISTAKE ! ]
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty one ]
[ epilouge ]
[ thank you ]
[ the summer of us ]
[ sequel up! ]
[ chensung special ]

[ six ]

8.9K 445 691
By uwujaemins

2 weeks later.

Mark and Donghyuck met everyday since they first met. Needless to say, the two of the became more comfortable with each other. The two of them sat under the cherry tree behind the school everyday as their hands lightly brushed against each other on the grass. They looked up at the sky together, telling each other the stories of their lives, the problems they faced, who they had crushes on. You could in fact call them good friends. Close friends, even. Donghyuck didn't faint as often as he did, but when he fell, Mark was always there to catch him.

Today, the two of them will meet again under the tree.

__

"Donghyuck~~ Did you finish our English homework"

"Yeahh..."

"Please can I copy off you at lunch?"

"Markie.."

"Please.."

"Fine, but you have to buy me banana bread from the canteen"

"But you know banana bread makes you sick."

"Hey, it tastes good."

"Fine, i'll go to the canteen and buy you something, you go to our spot. Don't eat without me."

"Fine, fine."

Donghyuck continued off to the unknown spot behind the school, while Mark lined up at the canteen. He waited until he got to the front when he noticed a particular girl eyeing him from the corner. 

"Um, can I get a banana bread and a lemonade."

"$5 Please, Mark."

"Thanks-"

The girl from the far corner came up to Mark. As soon as she got closer he realised who she was.

"Hey- Seulbi."

"Hey Mark~"

"So, um- hi."

"So Mark, there's this party at my house tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come, like everyones gonna be there and it's in my dad's mansion. 8pm, wear something cute."

Seulbi winked and walked off, leaving Mark there surprised. Forgetting it, Mark continued to the secret path to go behind the school.

"Donghyuck!"

Mark called out across the field seeing is friend lying under the tree. Mark laid down next to him and looked up at the cherry tree as petals fell lightly.

"I got your bread."

"Wah, thanks."

"You can have some lemonade if you want."

"Thanks."

"Oh Donghyuck, theres a party tonight at Seulbi's."

"She's having a party?"

"Yeah, tonight. You wanna come?"

"I can't, I have to look after Minnie."

"Leave her with my mom, my dad's out on a business trip and she absolutely loves kids."

"I guess I could go with you, but what would I wear"

"Just wear something of mine. After school we can pick up Minnie and go to my house until the party."

"I guess that sounds good."

"You can sleep over at my place too."

"Fine, fine."

__

"We're almost at your house, tell Minnie to pack anything she wants."

"Alright, I'll be right out."

Donghyuck stepped out of Mark's car and walked into his old home.

"Hyuckie!!"

"Minnie, I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?"

"Today, we get to sleep at a big house!"

"Really!"

"We get to go to Mark's house!"

"Come on big brother!! I can't wait to go!"

"Hi Minnie!"

Minnie got into the back of the car and Donghyuck strapped her in. Donghyuck got back in the front and they all continued to drive to Mark's house. The second Mark's car rolled up to the gate, Minhyuk and Donghyuck's jaws dropped. Mark had one of the biggest houses they had ever seen, it had endless rooms and an electronic gate. 

'Welcome home Lee Minhyung."

"Did the door just talk Markie?"

"Mhm."

"Mark, you're home! Is this your friend?"

"Oh, Mom. This is Donghyuck"

"Hi there big lady!"

"You must be Donghyuck's little sister!"

"Well why don't you boys go upstairs and I can play with this little angel here."

"Come on, i'll show you my bedroom."

As Mark led donghyuck up the collosal stairs, he couldn't help but gawk at the families huge home.

"Well, this is my bedroom."

As Donghyuck stepped into the room his eyes widened. It was so big, probably the size of his house. 

"Literally make yourself as comfortable as ever."

"Okay, then."

"Okay, so let me help you choose what to wear."

"Here's my closet. I don't know if anything will fit you. Oh- this shirt is small for me, go try this outfit on."

"O-Okay."

* voila, his new outfit * 

"Um Mark, what do you think?"

"I love it, you'll have a girlfriend in no time!"

"What are you gonna wear?"

"Something not to fancy, I really hope Seulbi likes it, I kinda wanna ask her out, ya know?"

"Yeah, I guess- she's um- pretty."

* mark's look *

"Like it?"

"Oh, thats- so nice on- I really- um, like it."

"Boys!! I brought cookies~!"

"Oh hey mom"

"I brought cookies for you- Oh my god those outfits look so cute on you!!"

"Okay, bye mom."

"Wait Mark let me take some photo-"

"Anyways, we have like 2 hours until the party so do you wanna play some MarioKart?"

"Oh, Mark. I'm gonna destroy you, you won't even know what hit you!"

"Watch it or im sending a green shell to your eye."

↳tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1K 27
"You're supposed to be dead." "Not everything always goes to plan babe." Things weren't supposed to go this way... not at all. Nothing in Donghyuck's...
39.2K 2K 12
Mark is the new kid in town, a drop out, and doesn't really care what others think. But when he bumps into a biker gang, that just happens to hold th...
297K 12.4K 25
❝ you're naked. ❞ ❝ shut up or i will slash your throat. ❞ ━ or where donghyuck is stuck in utopia after an airpl...
381K 23.9K 47
a story in which haechan gets kidnapped by mark on halloween.